Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee (27988 Views)

How To Prevent Employee Fraud/ Theft: 22 Tips / Ex-employee Sues Bank For N100 Billion / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by BizBloke(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
Merlissa: Business is all about passion. There isn't any business that doesn't require marketing.. You have to market directly or indirectly..

BBM is a good marketing tool, just place your goods/products as dp and send out BC's (people would re-broadcast) and your good to go!

Narialand is also a good online marketing platform..

As for business, order ankara notebooks (different sizes) at a reduce price and sell at a good rate and you can start with samples so people can have an idea of what it looks like..

@Bolded, good online marketing platform? Yes, but it hardly converts. OLX is better.
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by jpphilips(m): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
considering the ever increasing mortality rate in Nigeria, you may consider coffin retail as a part time buisness.
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by samseen02(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
Visit this blog address to get as many business Ideas as you want for entrepreneurs http://www.wealthmeans..com/
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by pakpan89(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
Look for a need in your area and provide a product for it. But, you go wrong here. networking/mlm business is the best business in the world. The only reason anybody would not do MLM business is IF HE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND IT.If you change your mind, I could coach and sponsor you into the business FREE. My motto is, I HELP YOU MAKE DOLLARS FIRST BEFORE I EARN. CALL 08066800858, 08082505003, akpanpeter17@gmail.com
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by pakpan89(m): 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
YOU CAN TRY THIS. NO CAPITAL NEEDED

Just Reveal This Money To That Employer And Earn N6.25 Per Employee Monthly

Just tell that employer (govt or private)you are connected to by providence, that there is a new package that he could use to INSTANTLY/SECURELY pay staff salaries/allowances and any other payment, with just a click of the mouse, from the comfort of his office, AND ALSO EARN FROM IT,STEADY FREE EXTRA INCOME OF N62.50 PER STAFF, MONTHLY, as he pays salaries.

Employer of 100 employees earns FREE N6,250/month
Employer of 1,000 employees earns FREE N62,500/month
Employer of 2,000 employees earns FREE N125,000/month
Employer of 5,000 employees earns FREE N312,500/month
Employer of 10,000 employees earns FREE N625,000/month
Employer of 20,000 employees earns FREE N1,250,000/month.

AND YOU THE LINK PERSON EARNS 10% of the above employer's earnings, EVERY MONTH. COOL FREE MONEY. START WORK NOW. CALL THEM NOW, construction companies that pay casual workers, oil contract companies, government bodies, organizations etc. IT IS THE LATEST INCOME REVOLUTION.

KNOWLEDGE IS WEALTH.

CALL: 08066800858, 08082505003

EMAIL: akpanpeter17@gmail.com
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by ElijahOguns: 4:48am On Jun 21, 2013
Let Apc gang up not deceive themself that all Nigerian will vote according to patern of state govt. Many of appointee of ACN we know are none performing except State Governors, what happen to LG allocated kettle callin pot black.
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by bisi16(m): 6:59am On Jun 21, 2013
Elijah Oguns: Let Apc gang up not deceive themself that all Nigerian will vote according to patern of state govt. Many of appointee of ACN we know are none performing except State Governors, what happen to LG allocated kettle callin pot black.
Ha! Is Alomo and coke working on u ni? Cldnt help askn
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by raffite: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2013
This is guy is offering N400,000 to play a game. It is interesting! Click Here
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by hyelhira: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
GGA Centre for Professional Accounting and Business Training (GGA-CPABT) requires the services of vibrant, intelligent and self-starting individuals as Admission Agents for its Dual Qualification Program.

Job Description

The following are the duties of the prospective Admission Agents:

■ To create awareness about the GGA-CPABT Dual Qualification Program.
■ To explain the GGA-CPABT Dual Qualification Program model to prospective students.
■ To guide prospective students on the required documentations for admission into the Dual Qualification Program.
■ To bring qualified students for admission into the GGA-CPABT Dual Qualification Program.

For more details, go to http://cpabt.ggaprofessionals.com/contact-us/vacancies/
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by bushbull: 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
Howw can I do the car tracking biz?
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by yelsew80: 1:11am On Jun 22, 2013
did you know you could make some cool cash with facebook.using facebook fanpage and facebook likes you could earn some money with facebook.all you have to do is contained in the ebook with colourful illustrations for better understanding.
to get the ebook it costs #1000.to get your copy inbox nandez555@yahoo.com
N.B your ebook would be delivered in your inbox
regards,,,,
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by pakpan89(m): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2013
Before now, I used to think like you. Take it or leave it. Network marketing or Multi Level Marketing business is the best business in the world. The only reason anybody would not do this business is because he does not understand it. I bet you, if you understand HOW TO DO MLM business, you would start it the next seconds. If I had known this when before I lost my job, I would have been 100 time better, and I would have resigned myself. Attached is the material that will drop the scales from your eyes wrt MLM, IF AND ONLY IF you follow the steps religiously. Best regards. Contact: 08066800858, 08082505003, akpanpeter17@gmail.com. Motto: we help you to earn FIRST, before we earn.

Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by sheedy407(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
1st to comment
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by kason(m): 12:47am On Jun 26, 2013
Looking for cool means to raise capital for your buiness without collateral?
Then look no further, you can also use this means to pay off your debt fast,
pay your school fees and many more...

Find out full details, visit our signature below
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by gtassure: 7:27am On Jun 26, 2013
[quote author=naijacutee]

[color=#000099]Logistics: Collect items from stores 1 - 2 days a week (maybe even using a taxi, if you have enough volume) , and deliver to a location (shop maybe?) by the okada rank, where okadas can regularly collect for delivery.

Figures:
So if a taxi driver charges 6,000 for example to collect 30 items from 3 e-stores and deliver to 5 locations, this = 200 per item. Okada drivers get paid 300 per drop for items delivered. Total = 500 each. E-commerce customers pay an a @ naijacutee ori epe! i have a bike, and eod with contact of driver if you own e.commerce site i can deliever you product in ibadan for now. There is a plan to deliever through out oyo state and osun!
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by gtassure: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2013
feminine A:

So intrested in this. Will be very good and helpful for my business. However can bike men be trusted like that??
@ feminine, i drive back and i co-ordinate bikers with my logistic biz. if you distributing in ibadan. i can help you.call
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by gtassure: 8:10am On Jun 26, 2013
Afamdman: Move your business online fully, collect payment from your customers in realtime while in the office, do you sell cloths, shoes, anything then tap into the over 40million nigerians online today. Sell your goods through mobile phones (everyone is online with their mobile phone these days) you don't have to open a physical shop to sell these days. Find out more here www.entouragemedia.com.ng/promo/promo.html or add pin:26A3CD1B for live chat.
@ afamdman, as you are selling online let me handle delievery of your sales for you right to the door step of your customer. contact me
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by gtassure: 8:31am On Jun 26, 2013
[quote author=Closetoheart]I would like to say a very big thank you to all that have contributed one way or the other. I am glad to have wonderful responses(well over 100). I appreciate you all.

I have penned down a few businesses from the various suggestions above, which are: sales of imported shoes/slippers ( I have a special love for shoes); Domestic gas shop business; commercial motorcycle "Okada" business; sales of attachments and weave-on.

Every other suggestion/business idea is great, it is j@op, its good you want to do biz,may i implore you not subscribe into okada.the guy that posted glamourous figure of okada is false. importation biz required patience and stressful.after you are done with goods you want to sell, i can help you distribute it. get in touch
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by gtassure: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2013
olatunji_sledge:
first.u nd to study ur immediate environment and know what their needs are.think of hw u can mee those needs then u hit them.eg u can try locally made shoes or try frm ghana as the leather works are not bad but u need to create wt u want.also,buying fabrics then making nice garments(customised).made in naija is d thing nw bt they av to be nice.for the clothes,u can call me on 08056163645,07082449960.thanks
i can deliever your goods to your customer anywhere in ibadan hit me up
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by Jabe(m): 7:22am On Jun 27, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You seems to know something that other dont know oh . . . 200K Naira to do all those 3 business?
Please enlighten us

which of them do u really wanna know about?
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by kayjegs: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2013
For wonderful business ideas, check this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1182280/funds-not-business-actually-need/1

Have a nice day!
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by feflo: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
You can now harness the power of the sun by using this handy and PORTABLE SOLAR DEVICE.
With this you can charge all models of phone and also light up your room.
It comes with the solar panel for charging up the device and can last up to eight hours when fully
charged. You do not need PHCN at all. Just charge up with sun and use.
The package includes:
1.2W solar Panel with 5mtrs. cable
LED light with 4mtrs. cable
Phone adapters for charging mobile phones
Device containing 800mA nickel metal batteries.
For enquiries, call Femi on 08023662352

Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by millhouse: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2013
Nice
Re: Business Ideas For A Full Time Employee by ultrazone(m): 6:29am On Mar 10, 2015
mm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank / How Do I Remove D 'okirika' Smell From Resell Clothing? / Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.