Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby (23776 Views)

Muslim Employee Who Saved Lives At Supermarket In Paris Granted Citizenship / Secrets Of A Muslim Woman / Why A Married Muslim Woman MUST Keep Her Father's Last Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by AbdulAdam56(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hmm too bad just because of religion?
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by IYANGBALI: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
chidindufrank: Nairaland is a partial forum. This topic made front page immediately it was posted.smh
na today you know that?its their style o
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by TheKingsQueen: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
What's wrong with some people? Why can't they just live and let live. Allow other people to practice their religion and dress the way they deem fit.
I'm sure the woman's veil did not block road for those two men to pass. What's their own!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by hotwax: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Hmm too bad just because of religion?

I have a friend whose parents were murdered by boko-haram.

The guy can do that to any available muslim. If not for God and my sisters who gave him orientations.

People are hating islam these days. And they caused it with their own hand.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Usman212s: 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ya ALLAH ! Save my Sisters everywhere !
Ya ALLAH ! Help , protect, strengthen Muslim sisters.
Ya ALLAH! Weaken and destroy the kafirs who attacks muslims
Ya ALLAH! We believe YOU only, You are only our Protector and YOU are the best protector at all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by druid06(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
Once in Rome, you behave like a Roman. The lady in question intentionally disregarded the law in France. Full veil are banned for Muslim women in France, so walking late in the night while pregnant amongst the tension that has been building up against Muslims in the western world was not the right decision she made. I am not in anyway justifying the actions of those blood thirsty mongers that attacked her and her unborn child but she inadvertly brought this ordeal to herself. The public sale and consumption of alcohol or other alcoholic beverages are banned in Dubai, you don't see westerners there publicly consuming alcohol publicly. If westerners in Islamic country could bend down low to obey the laws of their land, why couldn't she?

12 Likes

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by slimyem: 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
Okija_juju: I really dont know what to say to this story... angry

My evil side is Happy. Afterall, thats what her fellow religous mates have been doing to xtains... The Human side is very sad, above her religion, shes ultimately human. A living being..

Who is that demon that invented such a divisive weapon like religion.. angry

cool
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by baslone: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by freecocoa(f): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
Its a pity.
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by DrMuzungu(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Hmm too bad just because of religion?

Well, if I was a witness, I couldn't care less about her religion, or the religion of the attackers. There would certainly be a proper fight to defend the vulnerable.
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by DrMuzungu(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
Usman212s: Ya ALLAH ! Save my Sisters everywhere !
Ya ALLAH! We believe YOU only, You are only our Protector and YOU are the best protector at all.

No offence to anyone, but can you be absolutely sure that it wasn't some sort of, so called, "honour killing" because she was, maybe, just maybe, pregnant out of the wedlock? Such crimes are not common among Christians and non-believers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
LagosShia: 18 June 2013 /FERHAN KÖSEOĞLU, PARIS

Despite all medical efforts, a pregnant Muslim woman who was attacked by two Islamophobic men in the Paris suburb of Argenteuil on Thursday suffered a miscarriage and lost her baby, her lawyer said on Tuesday.

The 21-year-old Muslim woman, who was four months pregnant, was physically attacked by two men. The attackers first tried taking her headscarf off and later cut off her hair and tore part of her clothing. After she screamed out that she was pregnant, one of the attackers started kicking her in the stomach.

She was taken to Argenteuil hospital where she underwent treatment for injuries.

Daily Mail reported that the police said that the men had shouted racist insults at the woman, saying that the veil was no longer acceptable in France.

“Her husband called me this this afternoon. She lost the baby,” the lawyer told AFP news agency. He added that the family were devastated by the tragedy and would not be making any further comment.

French police officer involved in the investigation confirmed to AFP that she lost her baby.

The prosecutor for Pointoise, Yves Jannier, also said the woman had been kicked in the hip before she managed to flee.

In a related incident, another Muslim woman wearing a headscarf was also attacked three weeks ago in the same region of Paris.

http://www.todayszaman.com/newsDetail_getNewsById.action?newsId=318574

I might wonder y only islamist post reach headlines on any bizarre or crazy story. Is nairaland turning into aljazera style that's only on sided.? N so what's the big deal, are they the only one that surfers persecution or what? Am very disappointed in seun. Just today alone islamist had three frontage post. It's said, I thought nairaland knows nigeria is a secular state
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by jonced(m): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
It is important for people to be watchful and careful in any society they live in.

Of course her attackers' actions were v unacceptable, but considering that another woman was attacked in the same area 3 wks back...she should have taken steps to prevent the same happenin' to her.

In today's world...people should display wisdom in their actions else the repercussions could be v costly...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Ilaje44(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
mollytinrox: whether her relatives or friends do the same everywhere, there's no justification for what has been done.

my heart goes out to the hurting husband... cry

Your heart goes out to the hurting husband, really? Was he the one that was hurt or was he the one carrying the pregnancy? Or perhaps he was the one beaten up?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by LBT: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
People are starting to react to muslim pro vocations; the british lost a soldier they lost a baby, these People are sick if not why take a life you didn't give?
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by addicted268(f): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
This is so bad and sad.I'm sorry for their loss.I hope the perpetrators are brought to book. sad
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
talksankey:

What do u want? If it was ur sista whose story is being told where would u have wanted it?
There was a topic/thread about an Alfa who molested a lady during deliverance, why didn't it make front page immediately?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Chamber10(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
This is so sad. It reminds me of my aunt's experience during one of Jos crisis. A heavily pregnant woman belly was sliced open by some muslim youth before her very eye. She has to relocate to west the next day because of the trauma. I don't support any form of attack on pregnant women under any guise
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Usman212s: 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
Dr Muzungu:

No offence to anyone, but can you be absolutely sure that it wasn't some sort of, so called, "honour killing" because she was, maybe, just maybe, pregnant out of the wedlock? Such crimes are not common among Christians and non-believers.
hey don't make fool of yourself... Is it an honour to kill someone that was born out of wedlock ? Why trying to justify every predicament that befalls muslims na ?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by erayo2GCA(m): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
Usman212s: Ya ALLAH ! Save my Sisters everywhere !
if mumuslem do am na the right thing abi
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
Mujitapha: may Allah punish the enemies of islam. In any form,Allah you know how to catch the wicked,give these pigs what they deserve.

Funny enough, islam is its own worst enemy. See www.nairaland.com/1331003/three-men-arrested-molesting-pregnant
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Fhemmmy: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
I pray that the woman will be aiight and all is well with her and her family
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by fapcrook(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
arcbabe: It is very sad she loss the baby.
Ogaooo, grammar no be my language, ,,,,she LOSS the baby
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Akpan107(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
Mujitapha: may Allah punish the enemies of islam. In any form,Allah you know how to catch the wicked,give these pigs what they deserve.
i wish the Muslims would also say such prayer to the enemies of Nigeria (boko haram). They have killed thousand of Christians and i still can'nt see or hear a Muslim saying such prayers. I think, something is wrong somewhere!!
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by julimax(m): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
chidindufrank: Nairaland is a partial forum. This topic made front page immediately it was posted.smh
pls tell them again, maybe we should all stop making threads and just read whatever they put up for us
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by DrMuzungu(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
Usman212s: hey don't make fool of yourself... Is it an honour to kill someone that was born out of wedlock ? Why trying to justify every predicament that befalls muslims na ?

Do you understand what it means when someone (in this case myself) put a phrase under parentheses? I doubt it. We (Christians) don't call it honour, your people do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity / How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death / Things You Didnt Know About The Kaaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.