Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby (23777 Views)

Muslim Employee Who Saved Lives At Supermarket In Paris Granted Citizenship / Secrets Of A Muslim Woman / Why A Married Muslim Woman MUST Keep Her Father's Last Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by obinnakenedo(m): 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
engineerd: To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to any religion.
Abia!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by obinnakenedo(m): 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
Usman212s: Ya ALLAH ! Save my Sisters everywhere !
Ya ALLAH ! Help , protect, strengthen Muslim sisters.
Ya ALLAH! Weaken and destroy the kafirs who attacks muslims
Ya ALLAH! We believe YOU only, You are only our Protector and YOU are the best protector at all.
mmmm! Smh
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by dasparrow: 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
@Post

What they did to that pregnant lady is wrong and unfortunate. Two wrongs never make a right. May the perpetrators of this heinous crime be brought to book.
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by obinnakenedo(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
The only reason this story made front page is for us to begin religious war with our comments. With seun and his mod's waiting for whom to ban. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Bsmartt(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
Allah is the only Guide.may she recover from the injuries. ASAP. insha Allah.ameen
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by touchmeder: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
druid06: Once in Rome, you behave like a Roman. The lady in question intentionally disregarded the law in France. Full veil are banned for Muslim women in France, so walking late in the night while pregnant amongst the tension that has been building up against Muslims in the western world was not the right decision she made. I am not in anyway justifying the actions of those blood thirsty mongers that attacked her and her unborn child but she inadvertly brought this ordeal to herself. The public sale and consumption of alcohol or other alcoholic beverages are banned in Dubai, you don't see westerners there publicly consuming alcohol publicly. If westerners in Islamic country could bend down low to obey the laws of their land, why couldn't she?

I'm afraid i find myself having to agree with you on this note. when people go to a predominantly Muslim country, they BEHAVE themselves. you don't misbehave, commit adultery, openly kiss or smooch in some of these places and people obey. when they don't you read sorry stories of people in jail for kissing or something else which most people would consider petty. in the same vein, these Muslims have to respect the law in these foreign country they wish to live in. you just got to. the french are fast losing patience, they may not be right but hey dont forget IT IS THEIR COUNTRY. You dont like it, get a one way ticket back to your father land. embarassed my sincere condolence

12 Likes

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by LANRYUS(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
I am a muslim, Islam is against any form of violence, be you a muslim or christian or whoever. Islam distance itself from Boko haram and any other forms of terrorism, Allah in the holy Quar'an has said there is no compulsion in religion, if HE Allah wish he would have made everybody a muslim or christians or whatever. I frown at the comment of those supporting this barbaric act and say a true believer in God will not support such. Christians and Muslims alike are cousin, if we cannot trace our existence to Prophet Adam (may peace of Allah be with him) then we can from Abraham (may peace of Allah be with him) Let us jointly condemn evil for a better society.
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by tspaqs(f): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
Down right wicked!!
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by cold(m): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
Truly sad & tragic but like someone alluded to earlier,you don't go stirring a bees' nest and expect them not to attack.The veil covering the face has been banned in France and enforced by law.Yet you insist you must defy the law & everyone else for reasons best known to you & expect to be ignored?Surely,something is bound to give.We have an adage that someone who carries a pail of water on her head or a basket of eggs does not go looking for trouble

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by maclatunji: 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
ezedolar: And so what! Muslim yourth killed my neibor that was heavly pregrant and remove the baby saying the have killed Arana (unbeliver)

Obviously, you are no better than them.
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by AyeeIdris(f): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
First, the article said Head scarf, not Purdah. so it was not covering her face. Secondly, I cannot believe how many 'Christians' are justifying this. So because some misguided Muslims have committed heinous crimes, its ok for it to happen to innocents?? Its like saying a Catholic man rapes a boy and it not being a big deal because of the rape scandal that happened in the Catholic church a few years back. What is wrong is wrong. WE should never justify evil. Ever. How many Muslims come and justify Boko Haram killings? How many Muslims have died in the hands of the Boko Haram? Its sad that some people want to demonize Islam, when all they are doing is showing how impure their hearts are. Sad indeed.
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by sheelay(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
I am a Muslim....but I have lots of xtian friends that we get along very well, and I never wished them evil.....If only we all could agree that Religion is a means to an end, not an end in itself......Islam preaches peace in all entirety, and I can proudly tell y'all that those killing in the name of Islam are not Muslims... A good Muslim would never kill harm another human, either xtian, or pagan,except in self defense.....The ultimate thing is bearing in mind that before Religious affiliations, .....we were n still are humans.......

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
I may not be a fan of religion but this is bullshyt.

what kind of pu**yfied "man" would attack a woman much less jump a woman with another man?

and for what? wearing the hijab?
her child deserved to die because of her belief?

karma is real.
what goes around COMES AROUND, trust me.
those two wastes of sp3rm, human flesh, and space will get theirs!
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by theripper: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
The only reason this was put up here is to draw sympathy, well, not everybody is moved. Islamic adherents in Nigeria have done worse in Nigeria for the most frivolous of reasons. Practice ur darn religion according to the dictates of the land. No hijab means no hijab. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by francisbiz: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
ziccoit:

Give one example of where Muslims attacked other people? Boko haram? Ho no you are so wrong. Those are thugs and political instruments. They are not Muslims. The records have shown that Muslims are killed more than any other people you may think of.

You need to understand the definition of Muslims to understand the concept of Islam.

Biggest lie of the millennium!
Islam has no concept except Violence.
Though not all moslems are bad , yet there is no Islamic country that has peace. Every where you find moslems dominate, sure there will be violence. It is the only religion that encourages members to do suicide bombing, total anihiliation etc.
Lets be sincere, lets imagine the story the other way round; lets take the woman to be a christain and the attackers to be moslems, say, in Iran, libya, syrian, iraq, bornu, kano, etc., the woman would have butchered like nama.
I dont support jungle justice or taking laws into ones hands, but sometimes we have to tell the truth even though its bitter.
If you know the exact number of christians that have been butchered in cold blood by moslems, you would not have said that.
The worst of all is that Black-Africa is the poorest, dullest, and list innovative of all the races of the world; we have offered nothing to the other races of the world except palm oil,groundnut,diamond that we dont even know how they got here.
We are so stricken with low esteem that we have accepted hook line and sinker, all religion from every part of the world: including christianity, judaism,islam,hinduism,badhaism,ekanker,armorc etc. Just tell me any religion that we have giving to other races. NOTHING. Just imagine that very poor asian geographic location gave us islam,judaism/christianity, and europe gave us christianity.
What is wrong with Amadioha, Sango, Ogun, ifa etc
They are now telling us to start gay marriage, same people that gave us religion. Tomorrow they will tell us to start marrying our mothers!
If we had stuck with the religion that God gave us as Black people, the north would have been very peacefull, the south would have been peacefull too, because an ibo man can go to sokoto to worship in any shrine and vice-verse.
I feel for the woman, but I would have been more touched if you had disclosed her nationality.
Moderator, please this is not offensive, we are BLACK PEOPLE; from the continent of BLACKERIA and once upon a time we had our own religion.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
Table Leg :

You are one of the reasons why Nigeria is rotting away today!
You ministry workers do fu...ck all every day .. That is why you have time to sit down and watch a topic get created and moved to the front page on Nairaland!
Your internet access should be taken away forever!
Lol,you carry style mean o
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
Mujitapha: may Allah punish the enemies of islam. In any form,Allah you know how to catch the wicked,give these pigs what they deserve.

When last has Allah punished anyone? Not like you have seen it/she/he before.
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
druid06: Once in Rome, you behave like a Roman. The lady in question intentionally disregarded the law in France. Full veil are banned for Muslim women in France, so walking late in the night while pregnant amongst the tension that has been building up against Muslims in the western world was not the right decision she made. I am not in anyway justifying the actions of those blood thirsty mongers that attacked her and her unborn child but she inadvertly brought this ordeal to herself. The public sale and consumption of alcohol or other alcoholic beverages are banned in Dubai, you don't see westerners there publicly consuming alcohol publicly. If westerners in Islamic country could bend down low to obey the laws of their land, why couldn't she?

amen. France is a true secular state even crucifix are forbidden in public places/gov institutions, they are only biased with the Jews who are free to wear their kippa anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
abide by the law. Even Hilary Clinton covers her hair when she goes in those deserts. Why is that Muslims never want to respect the laws? You want to enjoy France freedom , western education, France allocations etc but you don't want to respect their law right? Go home go back in your sands filled countries.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Bashirfuntua(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
allahumma dammir-hu
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by kkkp: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
Am nt surprise..cuz it already bn said dat dey will neva lyk u
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by GooseBaba: 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
Islam the said religion of peace. However, inside that peace there is an addendum for killing in the name of JUST CAUSE.

Now which cause is just..you ask.. It depends on the person doing the killing.
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by flyforall: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
How can people be so ignorant
They shld remember its a life for a life
And karma is a real B****
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by druid06(m): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
GooseBaba: Islam the said religion of peace. However, inside that peace there is an addendum for killing in the name of JUST CAUSE. Now which cause is just.. It depends in the person doing the killing.

Hahaha.....Bros, whish one be ''addendum'' again. Abeg nor kill person with laughter... grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
toshmann:

Ok. This is sad sad
Where? Paris. ---> France

Who will cry for the Christian women that have been killed in maidugiri in 2011,2012,2013. (Boko haram) 1982,1983,1984(maitasaine)
O, what of yola , gombe, azare (maitasaine)
Kaduna( zango-kataf)
Jos( hehehehe recurring decimal of violence)
Kano( recurring decimal of violence)
Minna Xmas day bombing
Village in zamfara recently
Regular violence in northern Nigeria.

Who will cry for the women that died there. Who will open a thread for them and who will put it in the front page.

I'm sad about what happened in France, but that is France's problem and if you ask me, France is taking car of it, the lady was taken to hospital, I'm sure the foolish men will be brought to justice. Let us take care of our own and stop overplaying the importance of these Europeans. MOD remove this from front page ASAP

Next pls
i
Thank You! I see a lot of hypocrite muslims worrying about about injustice in gaddamn france when their brethren are themselves doing such to their kith and kin right here.
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
Mujitapha: may Allah punish the enemies of islam. In any form,Allah you know how to catch the wicked,give these pigs what they deserve.

amen o,and may allah purnish all His followers who have also killed many pregnant women in His name..allamu amina!
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by sportfeva(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
The family should justice asap. They don't have the right to maltreat her despite the headscarve ban.
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
tbaba1234: To be honest, some people on this forum are sad.

A muslim woman is attacked because she puts a scarf on her head and some people justify it using crimes other muslims might have committed. Muslims are not some kind of homogenous group, the kind of comparisons are just ridiculous. It is like saying all catholics are molesters or all igbos keep 'baby factories'. Fallacious generalizations.

Beyond the fact that she lost her baby, imagine the trauma. We should learn to put ourselves in the shoes of others.

In the words of the last prophet of Islam (peace and blessings be upon him):

Speak good or remain silent

you are not being candid,you saw many post above referencing "kaffirs" above,yet you didnt deem it neccesary to inform those misguided souls that not all kaffirs go about attacking veiled women. about generalization,nobody would have generalised if the op itself had not been obviously religion motivated,why put muslim in the title?and why post it to the front page before it had any posts even,thereby knowingly sparking religious division. since the thread was obviously religiously motivated,i think the people referencing christian casualties have the right to,afterall,if a thread were to be created for every ?pregnant christian woman" who is attacked,you can imagine how that would be.

i am in no way defending the animals who did this in the name of whatever religion. whether christian,muslim,budhist or any other;the concept of "only my own is correct is inherently arrogant,selfish,divisive and plain dumb".

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by GooseBaba: 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
druid06:

Hahaha.....Bros, whish one be ''addendum'' again. Abeg nor kill person with laughter... grin grin grin grin

Oga mi ... Na so I see am oh...! grin grin That Just cause dey change post anyhow..! The books wey dey this religion plenty well well

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity / How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death / Things You Didnt Know About The Kaaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.