Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby (23779 Views)

Muslim Employee Who Saved Lives At Supermarket In Paris Granted Citizenship / Secrets Of A Muslim Woman / Why A Married Muslim Woman MUST Keep Her Father's Last Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 7:59am On Jun 21, 2013
Its an offence to wear Nicab in france, for security reasons, bt d attackers took d law to their hands, My question goes to Nairalanders,,, how many christian's are bin attack in middle east, even here in nigeria pls dont be bias in ur post
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Babaji111(m): 8:38am On Jun 21, 2013
Every man of God usually have one problem or another in this dirty and barbaric society. But God, The Al-Mighty is watching. There is an appointed time for good and bad doers, and there is Paradise and Hell. Prophets and men of God in the past had different kinds of troubles and humiliation from unbelievers and men of satanic ideology. When u think your religion is the best, time shall tell. For those who also hide themselves and spoil other religion, I SAID, GOD IS WATCHING.HE created u from semen and transform you to human and you forget about HIM and go against His Religion, humiliate his humble servants thinking you will escape. May Allah, The Creator of Heavens and Earth protect and give succor to His oppressed servants all over the world, ameen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by nwabumalyahoo: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2013
when muslims bomb churches and kill christians in the northern part of nigeria, they will report that worship places were attacked by unknown gunmen. why do muslims like unnecessary propaganda
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by maclatunji: 10:06am On Jun 21, 2013
diarra94: God, why this kinda pple. so you mean i must be of his religion before i get respect, Bleep that. i am no kaffir but a human being and i have a name. your response shows your lack of common sense

That is your submission not mine. You expect me not to respect you. I cannot help you with that. It is generated from your mind.
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by maclatunji: 10:18am On Jun 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

don't mind the dude, besides kaffhir tho it means infidel is said with an arrogant tone and disrespect, in fact khaffir is more like cockroaches

You are not a Muslim, yet, you seek to portray 'expertise.' 'Kafir' means 'Unbeliever'.

Surah 109. Al-Kafirun

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the
Merciful.

Say: O unbelievers!
I worship not that you worship,
nor will you worship that which I worship.
I shall never worship those gods whom you
worship,
nor it appears will you ever worship Allah,
whom I worship.
to you be your religion, and to me mine.

http://www.alim.org/library/quran/surah/english/109/MAL

Why would anybody who does not believe in Islam complain about being called an unbeliever?

Your ignorance is grave.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by debbyblaze: 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mujitapha: may Allah punish the enemies of islam. In any form,Allah you know how to catch the wicked,give these pigs what they deserve.

Allah will not punish anything!!!! oooh now u muslims can comment eh!!!! what about d killings of innocent southerners in the most cruellest ways in d north? im glad ds is happening so that all muslims will know WHAT IT FEELS LIKE to Loose someone
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

don't mind the dude, besides kaffhir tho it means infidel is said with an arrogant tone and disrespect, in fact khaffir is more like cockroaches
exactly,kaffir is a derogatory term,what that guy said there is akin to asking a black man why he minds being called "nigger" #foolish
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
maclatunji:

You are not a Muslim, yet, you seek to portray 'expertise.' 'Kafir' means 'Unbeliever'.

Surah 109. Al-Kafirun

Merciful.

worship,
whom I worship.

Why would anybody who does not believe in Islam complain about being called an unbeliever?

Your ignorance is grave.

actually,it is your ignorance and apparent dullness that is appaling,it is not the meaning of the word so much as the context and way it is used.im sure you know that.
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
Y must dey tag d Headline with muslim lady, Y not just a pregnant woman, the media is one of the promoters of war, are they calling on the muslim to retaliate, if they are so keen on helping why don't they wait till the culprit is apprehended to know his religion before even concluding cos for all I know its possible that this doesn't even have anytin to do with religion #gosh guess d company that made this public is a muslim.
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by JOYCEOUS(f): 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
Vado: Despicable act smh. Karma is b!tch tho...Related stuffs or worse happens up-north that don't make the news. Thank God she is still alive, someone people from another religion don't often have that grace whenever a very peaceful set of people go haywire for their god.

i lov ur style, vry simpl.......
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by maclatunji: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
koonbey:
actually,it is your ignorance and apparent dullness that is appaling,it is not the meaning of the word so much as the context and way it is used.im sure you know that.

Hahahaha.. After you school them, they make obtuse presentations such as this.

In what "context" would I find it offensive to be called a "Muslim"? It is what I am, why would I fight anyone that calls me that? No reason.
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by DonPizzaro: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mujitapha: may Allah punish the enemies of islam. In any form,Allah you know how to catch the wicked,give these pigs what they deserve.
look at them hurling curse s with 32 likes,is that a religion that can contain there enemies and convert them?
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by lamorena: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
which name are they going to TAG FRANCE with now? if that had happened in nigeria the whole world would have tagged us with bad names and warned their citizens to beware of nigeria.
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by JaaizTech: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
femcruz: Y must dey tag d Headline with muslim lady, Y not just a pregnant woman, the media is one of the promoters of war, are they calling on the muslim to retaliate, if they are so keen on helping why don't they wait till the culprit is apprehended to know his religion before even concluding cos for all I know its possible that this doesn't even have anytin to do with religion #gosh guess d company that made this public is a muslim.
You ought to be ashamed of yourself the media is often awashed with negative stories about muslims, and you dare query why this made headlines?? If the reverse was this case and xtian woman was attacked by Muslims not only would it have made super headlines, even UN would have made a comment about it.
The hypocrisy displayed by you guys is unbelievable, france is obviously violating the fundamental human rights of muslims, UN keeps mute but when the reverse is the case there would be noise everywhere. GOD PASS UNA
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by GooseBaba: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
diarra94: we all want peace and unity in nigeria but there is actually no need of you posting this here. if you really want to preach peace i am ready to sponsor your journey to the north.

Lmao...!! grin my hand no dey oh
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by GooseBaba: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Tufiakwa!! You don't mean it...! So Muslims see others as roaches because they don't share their beliefs.
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
maclatunji:

Surah 109. Al-Kafirun

Merciful.

worship,
whom I worship.

Your ignorance is grave.

story story

Negro means black -nigger means black
Negrito means little black

Spic is just an acronym
Wet back means only wet back etc etc

Now if you want to b taken serious , why don't you tell us what your prophet peace(indeed) be upon him said about non Muslims? We shall if yes or no khaffire doesn't have a derogatory meaning
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
GooseBaba:

Tufiakwa!! You don't mean it...! So Muslims see others as roaches because they don't share their beliefs.

wink wink

roaches-pigs
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by MiloRambaldi(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
The attack on the woman is disgusting. It's just wrong to harm anyone because of the person's religion. That Muslim crackheads enjoy attacking non-Muslims doesn't make this attack on the poor woman any less disgusting. I hope the perpetrators get caught and face the law.
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by maclatunji: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

story story

Negro means black -nigger means black
Negrito means little black

Spic is just an acronym
Wet back means only wet back etc etc

Now if you want to b taken serious , why don't you tell us what your prophet peace(indeed) be upon him said about non Muslims? We shall if yes or no khaffire doesn't have a derogatory meaning

The Qur'an addresses the point with the chapter I quoted called Kafirun (The Unbelievers) why would I bother about you? You have no bearing on Islam and its teachings, your whining about them won't change a thing.
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
JaaizTech:
You ought to be ashamed of yourself the media is often awashed with negative stories about muslims, and you dare query why this made headlines?? If the reverse was this case and xtian woman was attacked by Muslims not only would it have made super headlines, even UN would have made a comment about it.
The hypocrisy displayed by you guys is unbelievable, france is obviously violating the fundamental human rights of muslims, UN keeps mute but when the reverse is the case there would be noise everywhere. GOD PASS UNA
Yo! Read btw d lines all am telling u is Y must dey add that she is a muslim, are they trying to Kick start trouble in France common let's not promot War.
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Ayatullah(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2013

AMIN......AMIN.....AMIN....and when the Mujahids chose to take revenge for this evil act from a nation that love the culture of unclothedness and sodomy, let no one shed tears for a misguided nation.
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by igboboy1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ayatullah:

AMIN......AMIN.....AMIN....and when the Mujahids chose to take revenge for this evil act from a nation that love the culture of unclothedness and sodomy, let no one shed tears for a misguided nation.

WAR MONGERS...CANT YOUR ALLAH FIGHT FOR YOU? WHY IS EVERYTHING ALWAYS ABOUT BLOOD SPILLING WITH YOU GUYS? MTCSHEWWW..
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Vado(m): 8:39am On Jun 22, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

i lov ur style, vry simpl.......

wink
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Ayatullah(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2013
igbo boy:

WAR MONGERS...CANT YOUR ALLAH FIGHT FOR YOU? WHY IS EVERYTHING ALWAYS ABOUT BLOOD SPILLING WITH YOU GUYS? MTCSHEWWW..

Igbo boy, better start weeping now for your evil brothers in France because they will have to pay for this despicable act. Muslims are not war mongers we only hate injustice and oppression, just like Jesus hate them. Mary the mother of Jesus wore hijab, Jesus wore a 'jallabiah' their pictures you have seen with your two eyes in your illustrated bibles and movies of Jesus Christ, but you have chosen to invent your culture of unclothedness.
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by justwise(m): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2013
Ayatullah:

AMIN......AMIN.....AMIN....and when the Mujahids chose to take revenge for this evil act from [b]a nation that love the culture of unclothedness and sodomy, let no one shed tears for a misguided nation.[/b]

If you moved to a country and does not like their culture then move back to home, don't try to change their culture or impose your religious believe on them. France is not a Muslim country and any Muslim who decided to move to France should live with French culture or move back home
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by Ayatullah(m): 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
justwise:

If you moved to a country and does not like their culture then move back to home, don't try to change their culture or impose your religious believe on them. France is not a Muslim country and any Muslim who decided to move to France should live with French culture or move back home

Just wise, you are not wise at all with your comment. Indeed French is not a Muslim country, but it has French citizens who are Muslims and non-citizens who are Muslims, so ask yourself if you are indeed wise where those French born Muslims will move to. For your information, the whole earth is Allah's and since Muslims are devoted to His worship alone and alone they can live anywhere on His earth, it is those who did not want them spread goodness on earth that will not find peace no matter how 'Superpower' they think they are........it is the Party of Allah that shall be victorious.
Re: Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby by justwise(m): 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
Ayatullah:

Just wise, you are not wise at all with your comment. Indeed French is not a Muslim country, but it has French citizens who are Muslims and non-citizens who are Muslims, so ask yourself if you are indeed wise where those French born Muslims will move to. For your information, the whole earth is Allah's and since Muslims are devoted to His worship alone and alone they can live anywhere on His earth, it is those who did not want them spread goodness on earth that will not find peace no matter how 'Superpower' they think they are........it is the Party of Allah that shall be victorious.

That is exactly where the problem lies, misinformed Muslims like you are the problem, for some silly reasons people like you think that Muslims have the right to detect to the rest of the world how to live their lives, what to wear and how to wear it.
Its so idiotic to think that little minded creature like you are still deluding himself waiting for the day Muslim will take over the world. With this primitive mindset incident like this will be a common occurrence

I have one advice for you.....dig your grave while you wait for that day the Muslim will rule the whole world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity / How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death / Things You Didnt Know About The Kaaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.