Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Murder For Hire:‘i Hired Gang To Kill My Unfaithful Husband’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Murder For Hire:‘i Hired Gang To Kill My Unfaithful Husband’ (1012 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World / My Unfaithful Boyfriend Versus Ex-boyfriend I'm Not In Love With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murder For Hire:‘i Hired Gang To Kill My Unfaithful Husband’ by babygirlfl: 3:04am On Jun 20, 2013
A woman has pleaded guilty to plotting to kill her husband by hiring gangsters who turned out to be police officers from the Flying Squad Unit.

Faith Wairimu Maina admitted before senior principal magistrate Peter Ndwiga that she wanted to get rid of John Muthee Guama, her husband of 16 years and father of their two children, as a result of “long-running domestic problems”.
Re: Murder For Hire:‘i Hired Gang To Kill My Unfaithful Husband’ by james1(m): 4:04am On Jun 20, 2013
The man had better go and sin no more,he did be dead.
Re: Murder For Hire:‘i Hired Gang To Kill My Unfaithful Husband’ by Mynd44: 6:16am On Jun 20, 2013
He better get a divorce and not give her a second chance
Re: Murder For Hire:‘i Hired Gang To Kill My Unfaithful Husband’ by Temismith(f): 6:21am On Jun 20, 2013
Dis man shud run for his life if he still wants to live.....
Re: Murder For Hire:‘i Hired Gang To Kill My Unfaithful Husband’ by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:24am On Jun 20, 2013
The devil is truly very trckish, he sure knows how to borrow people's hand and make them willing tools. How will killing her husband solve any of her problem?
Re: Murder For Hire:‘i Hired Gang To Kill My Unfaithful Husband’ by babygirlfl: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2013

(1) (Reply)

BBM PIN Share/hook Ups / In Love With 2ladies, One In Year 2 And The Other A Graduate...who Wil I Marry? / 5 Things That Turn Women Off In The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.