Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ (43090 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by deleteme: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
How will you know four men that has slept with your wife and still live with her in the same roof? anyway i heard such can be condoned in some tribes. BUT obviously not IBOS.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by donpata(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
Na wah!! Yorubas and promiscuity, yorubas and sex, yorubas and divorce, yorubas and juju. God save them pls.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by http(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
grin grin
EdwardPureNaija:

Don't most Nigerians have some form of psychiatric condition? Check out most of the comments on Nairaland!

ok, am sure u are part of the survey.
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
grin
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by http(m): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
donpata: Na wah!! Yorubas and promiscuity, yorubas and sex, yorubas and divorce, yorubas and juju. God save them pls.

some bolt must have got losen in that ur big buy one get one free head.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by prospero5(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
a yoruba woman who sells yam is also (A.) Tailor (B.) Freegiver (C.) Orishi rishi

1 Like

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by chizel: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
The woman is indeed mad.breeze blow am she come become unconscious,story story,story.one day one day,one day.one baba ijebu and mama ijebu come fight and papa ijebu come win.
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by chocofizzy(f): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
kreami diva: Ok...one person must be mad between these two people.who do we believe? Both of you are meant for each other.una go marry tire.

Gbam!their heads no correct @all they must marry till death do them part. Ndi ara na acho onye haga araputa n'lagos

Ngwanu,there are 3 sides to a story...the man' side,the woman's side and the truth..... undecided pls make i breastfeed finish cum tok d truth of wetin happen with these two peeps.
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
@that Pastor prophecy, not everything that comes out of a pastors mouth is from God.
That was also a typical example of what should NEVER come out of a pastors mouth "from God".

Am certainly no expert on God, but I know he will never say something like that as he above everyone else wants families to be together and will empower that family to do so. All that "prophecy" connotes was "run out of your husbands house very quickly and don't look back". Problem with weak brethren is that they take anything a Pastor says without filtration with the word and witness of the holy spirit and they then end up fulfilling that "prophecy " because they believe it.
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Exponental(m): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
The woman is not sick but the man. If a man caught his wife with a man, hardly can he forgive not to talk of 4 diff men. The man is really SICK!
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Sidewapcom(m): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
J12: Animashaun? LMAO. I don learn one thing today
gbam*
U dom talk my mind!!! grin
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by dulphines: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
Some dirty linen wash in public. Me no like!
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by slimyem: 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
REALITY101:
Back to topic! It's ok according to what I read from history book in high school, infidelity is normal in Yoruba-land.

That your history book must have been written by an 1diot.
You make me want to give you a nice uppercutundecided
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by badmeat(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
grin,dude said he knows 4 guys that have entered her london,multiply it by 4,you will get the original numbergrin,grin
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
these are the sort of women that men pray daily never to encounter not to talk of marrying.
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
slimyem: That your history book must have been written by an 1diot.
You make me want to give you a nice uppercutundecided

His name is Wole Soyinka I don't know his middle name maybe you're right smiley

Oh don't uppercut me, grab my balls instead
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by slimyem: 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
REALITY101:

His name is Wole Soyinka I don't know his middle name maybe you're right smiley

Oh don't uppercut me, grab my balls instead
Title of the book please,chapter and page too.

I'll rather take a swing at your balls with my leg.tongue
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by supaeagles(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
"cold breeze blew her and she became unconscious"
Na powerful mess be that lipsrsealed
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by supaeagles(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
"cold breeze blew her and she became unconscious"
Na serious mess be that lipsrsealed
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by CHILDofGOD85: 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
adexsimply: Come to think of it, I have never felt a HOT breeze

We give Upp
angry angry

Go to North, u will feel hot breeze
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by kraftykc(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
konn: birds of the same feather but divorce is not the solution

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Guy, borrow brain. If it won't work, it won't work.
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by etenyong(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
Oga, pls d number is incomplete cos i hvn't taken my own share. .According 2 her nickname FREE GIVER, i will definietly look 4 her and take my own share. No wonda my yoruba friend told me dat its not a sin 4 his wife 2 hv boy friend, dat they dont see it as a big deal.
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by CHILDofGOD85: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
[quote author=CHILDofGOD85]

Go to North, u will feel hot breeze
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by solar007: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
both of them are mad
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by tivta(m): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
I have learnt alot from this story. Hmmmm. Again hmmm. It is well.
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
slimyem: Title of the book please,chapter and page too.

I'll rather take a swing at your balls with my leg.tongue

Ouch! Try again when I'm 98

I forgot the page and title. Use google
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Beaf1: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
Bleep U: This is just my advice for those longing for marriage.. You need to be matured, you need to have work(a good source where u can get money to solve your needs). The cause of this trash might be the marriage wasn't legitimate(i.e. Using the Cheapest means of marriage- give girl belle, marriage don start). Money, Maturity, love, understanding, God fearing are the essential things needed in marriage.

^
Nice advise.

Wait a minute...fu<k you too mheen.
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by hotwax: 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
http:

some bolt must have got losen in that [size=16pt]ur big buy one get one free head[/size].

Guy dont break my rib cage. I was laughing loud in the office. Abeg dont get me sacked.
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by hotwax: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
Cold Breezy. The new slang in town.

If you are mentally ok (atleast 70% ok). You will know that this woman is sick.

Leave se.x war/feminism out of it. You dont have to be told that the woman is hyper-active.
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by 0monnakoda: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
deols: Interesting.

These local people can fit embarrass each other. I was at a market last week when two women started to fight.

The Obscene words they used in describing each other got me lipsrsealed
Aunty International Pele O !
So what words do posh girls like you use when they fight
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by PaulSteve: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
slimyem: Lmao@ cold breeze blew her and she became unconscious.cheesy
Silly people!
Hope no b this kind breeze Oga Jona promise Nigerians as Fresh Air? Lol
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by hotwax: 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
0monnakoda: Aunty International Pele O !
So what words do posh girls like you use when they fight

What makes her posh? Is it the fake hair or blackberry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) / Ewedu Soup Kills Policeman, His Pregnant Wife, Entire Family, 2 Dogs In Kaduna / 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.