Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ (43088 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by 0monnakoda: 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
hotwax:

What makes her posh? Is it the fake hair or blackberry?
Na Self Declaration na grin
Person wey know who "local"
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by udokpuenyi(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
REALITY101:

His name is Wole Soyinka I don't know his middle name maybe you're right smiley

Oh don't uppercut me, grab my balls instead

are you talking of "the trial of bro Jero" ?
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by gebest: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by 0monnakoda: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
ge best: the stepmother he took the children to could even be the one behind his problem, who knows.
Explain this please
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
udokpuenyi:

are you talking of "the trial of bro Jero" ?

I have no idea cheesy
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by wheesin(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
....then sleep with their wives in return..abi is it hard ? mtcheregrexww!
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Lakayanah: 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
adexsimply: Come to think of it, I have never felt a HOT breeze

We give Upp
angry angry
Then come to the north were hot breeze is very normal.
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by stiilo: 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
emmanuel4758: make d woman go luk bush and d husband go hug transformer and d children park well jor if i be lawyer i go tell dem na now be there beginin of honey moon

This gat me fainted since 1:33pm.
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Sirdy48(m): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
lmao @animashaun part of the story...in wizkid's voice *Animashaun lomo nan gege*
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by cikranco: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
From the story two things are clear there on the woman side 1. She is mad 2 she is free giver she accept all this when she said she is heal b4 marriage, that it wz the man huz n travel to ilorin breeze that blow made her sick. She accepted of beign a free giver when she addmit that her husband monitor her movemnt instead of beign to work n also beat her always. This Man must have love this woman so much that why he choose to be beating her instead sending her away for long. From the story i see that this Man love this woman and never want divorce but the woman want it i pray the court will grant them the divorce. For the man i pray that he will find i loving wife that will love him the way he loves her.
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by cardoso111(m): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
And I am still laffin!!!!!
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by dayokanu(m): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
Drama
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by successking: 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
Both of them should find a away to resolve this madness
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ok...one person must be mad between these two people.who do we believe? Both of you are meant for each other.una go marry tire.

grin grin grin grin

U said it o!
But serioulsy, the incidents mentioned above by either parties can be easily corroborated- the Doctors at Aro, any fellow passenger or the bus driver from the "disapperaing act" ( a visit to the particualr motor park of that transporter can be done), neighbours, family, teh lanlord, neighbours, the 4 men grin ....why delibrate for long on who could be telling the truth? Seriously, people in the lower arms of the judiciary have heard it all!
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by TableLeg(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
This sh...it happens all the time ..... Anyway next?!
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by ignology: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
kreami diva u r right my dear.
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
nL rocks I sweeeear....Oboy c lafta frm jst d comments alone
As per d topic,T.B Joshua is prescibed
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by slymm(f): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
Was it time out for the court or what? There is something not right with the brains of these two people. From the sublime to the ridiculous.
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by deols(f): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
0monnakoda: Aunty International Pele O !
So what words do posh girls like you use when they fight

abegi. I wasnt claiming posh.

and it is not my fault that you think the word, local is degrading.

I used local to mean indigenous, stressing the typical local market woman behaviour.

So living in a particular local givernment makes you local to that area and the place is referred to as your locality.

Thank me later
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by 0monnakoda: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
deols:

abegi. I wasnt claiming posh.

and it is not my fault that you think the word, local is degrading.

I used local to mean indigenous, stressing the typical local market woman behaviour.

So living in a particular local givernment makes you local to that area and the place is referred to as your locality.

Thank me later
you are nearly clever
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by deols(f): 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
hotwax:

What makes her posh? Is it the fake hair or blackberry?

You think everyone is 'local' ?

abegi
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by 0monnakoda: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
deols:

You think everyone is 'local' ?

abegi
If you have to deny it,you probably are.............,
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by deols(f): 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
0monnakoda: If you have to deny it,you probably are.............,

I dont do all what he said. How can I be local in that context?

Go and watch football jare like Real grin men
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Deco007: 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
konn: birds of the same feather but divorce is not the solution
It birds of a feather.Divorce is not the panacea indeed the children always suffer.
It birds of a feather.IF they
It birds of a feather.IF they
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by 0monnakoda: 12:03am On Jun 21, 2013
deols:

I dont do all what he said. How can I be local in that context?

Go and watch football jare like Real grin men
I though local meant autochthonous grin. Anyway I will come and sniff you after the game to see whether you are local or not.My nose never fails me
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by engrfcuksmtin(m): 2:56am On Jun 21, 2013
REALITY101: new word for today thanks Mr. Morufu Babalola

Back to topic! It's ok according to what I read from history book in high school, infidelity is normal in my family.

"I guess she went in to do em wild animals haha

Please do not let her get the custody of your kids so she don't barbecue them one day.

Wait a minute!!! So all these girls I've been ban ging are actually "" ? Awesome cheesy
Oh this boy is still sick.
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Babaji111(m): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2013
Marrying for love or for troubles> If you can ask them how they first met and get married, they will say it was love that pushed them to be couples. I wonder. Anyways, the more I hear ugly stories, I love my wife more undecided
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by omanifrank(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2013
hahaha......see marriage oh
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 21, 2013
the once a sweetest marriage can turn the soured marriage ever
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by auskenfine(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2013
Ok.
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Testerfuze(m): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
*smh, CHARACTERS!
Re: ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ by Natasha2(f): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
Cant stop laughing, dont know who to believe, but its obvious she's defintely cheating. She sounds like she wants another man asap and as such she's looking for ways to quit the marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) / Ewedu Soup Kills Policeman, His Pregnant Wife, Entire Family, 2 Dogs In Kaduna / 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.