Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. (5991 Views)

Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics / Osun Begins N2bn Ede Water Works Rehabilitation / Fashola Inspects 70 Million Gallon Per Day Adiyan Water Works Expansion. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by redsquare(m): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
But seriously,why is it that most Yoruba peeps especially those on NL do not see anything good when it comes to development in other regions be it SS,SE,MB etc. This is not a case of party rivalry (ACN vs PDP) but a clear case of jealousy. I'm not trying to defend Akpabio (afterall the Water Project doesn't look World Class) but are similar projects in other parts of the country any better? Akpabio when compared to his contemporaries has done marvellously well and should be commended.

6 Likes

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
redsquare: But seriously,why is it that most Yoruba peeps especially those on NL do not see anything good when it comes to development in other regions be it SS,SE,MB etc. This is not a case of party rivalry (ACN vs PDP) but a clear case of jealousy. I'm not trying to defend Akpabio (afterall the Water Project doesn't look World Class) but are similar projects in other parts of the country any better? Akpabio when compared to his contemporaries has done marvellously well and should be commended.

[img]http://www.uncommontransformation.tv/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/articles/borehole.jpg[/img]

You got that right, we are jealous of ^^^^^^^^^ that world class water works.

These jokers fit kill pesin with laughter I swear... lmao
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by bokohalal(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
Waiting for the Nigeria/Uruguay match to kick-off.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by RickyRoss1(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
Elueme: Sorry, I couldn't be as jobless as you are, surfing nets for pictures to be used as tools for propaganda. I am familiar with the said state and roads ain't the only developmental stride achieved by Akpabio. The roads are second to none and it's about te same standard in all the nook and crannies of that state but in terms of aesthetic value( which is the major achievement of fash) the man has done wonders in Uyo and ikot ekpene( the two towns I visited at night hours). The flowers, water fountains, street lights are good sights to behold especially at night. You didn't talk about the compulsory child education which the people have now accepted as against a culture that doesn't believe in education, the e-library( one of the best in Africa), the underground drainage system etc. judging by road network alone which is well spread in all the local govts, the man s far above board
N.B you are ignorant about the hospitals. As a doctor, I know the structure of a solid health system does not consist buildings only but the overall workability of te entire system including management, workers welfare, qualified personnel and tools( drugs and equipment). Pls stop being mischievous with those buildings you are displaying. Every med doc in the employ of Akwa Ibom state is given a brand new car and it has boasted te morale of the medical staff. Also those hospitals re running well and fine. Necessary equipments are not in want. The Uyo general Hosp has been converted to a teaching hospital courtesy Akpabio.
Akpabio is building residential quarters for the federal staff in the interior ministry( police and co). How about the new medium prison built and donated by Akpabio in Akwa Ibom state?
You didn't say anything about the international Airport built by Akpabio.
You were obviously blind to the free trade zone and the Ibom resort in Uyo.
Stop hating bro

Its sad that many of you take Clownish Eko Olee serious. He is a clown and 90% of Nairalanders know him to be mischievous as well. HE should show us what his state governor has done.

Apart from Fashola, Okabio has performed better than all the South West governors COMBINED- FACT.

There is no one governor in Nigeria that can solve ALL the teething problems of their state in 8 years- FACT.

There is no president that can solve Nigerias numerous problems in 8 years, FACT. Even if we make Obama president of Nigeria there is no way he can fix all our airports, seaports, roads, bridges, schools, hospitals etc in 10 years- FACT.

Even though I am from Imo that does not mean I shouldn't appreciate the good things Okabio has done for his people. For instance, Amaechi has performed better than ALL NIGERIAN GOVERNORS in EDUCATION, But in other areas he may fell woefully, FACT.

No state or city in Nigeria or West Africa for that matter can parade the type of roads, both rural and urban Okabio has built for his people in Akwa Ibom- FACT.

The E-Library in Uyo is world class and best in West Africa, FACT

The Akwa Ibom underground drainage system is world class and second to none in West Africa- FACT.

The stadium Okabio is building is among the best in West Africa, FACT.

The Ibom Tropicana is world class and has no match/rival in West Africa- FACT.

The International Airport Okpabio is building is among the best in Nigeria- FACT.

Now this man is only doing what he was elected to do, he is only human and not a saint, he must have weaknesses as well but it would be insane for anyone to say Okabio has not tried. So far he is the best governor of his state- FACT.

I pray whoever takes over from Okpabio will replicate what Amaechi did to Rivers schools.

Photos of some of these projects can be seen below

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=470198&page=8

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1457431

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1511947

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=677212

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by oderemo(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
while u are waiting for that match, pls make a cuppa quick cos water works dont run constantly ohh, a word is good for the wise.
ahh by the way have u xtra buckets at home?
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by bokohalal(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
ode remo: while u are waiting for that match, pls make a cuppa quick cos water works dont run constantly ohh, a word is good for the wise.
ahh by the way have u xtra buckets at home?
My papa borehole resemble dat bor(ing) hole. Anyway,I dey place wey I never see borehole for over fourteen years. I no need to pray to holy spirit for tap to run wata. Na im job be dat anytime I touch am.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by ujoinme: 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

Its sad that many of you take Clownish Eko Olee serious. He is a clown and 90% of Nairalanders know him to be mischievous as well. HE should show us what his state governor has done.

Apart from Fashola, Okabio has performed better than all the South West governors COMBINED- FACT.

There is no one governor in Nigeria that can solve ALL the teething problems of their state in 8 years- FACT.

There is no president that can solve Nigerias numerous problems in 8 years, FACT. Even if we make Obama president of Nigeria there is no way he can fix all our airports, seaports, roads, bridges, schools, hospitals etc in 10 years- FACT.

Even though I am from Imo that does not mean I shouldn't appreciate the good things Okabio has done for his people. For instance, Amaechi has performed better than ALL NIGERIAN GOVERNORS in EDUCATION, But in other areas he may fell woefully, FACT.

No state or city in Nigeria or West Africa for that matter can parade the type of roads, both rural and urban Okabio has built for his people in Akwa Ibom- FACT.

The E-Library in Uyo is world class and best in West Africa, FACT

The Akwa Ibom underground drainage system is world class and second to none in West Africa- FACT.

The International Airport Okpabio is building is among the best in Nigeria- FACT.

Now this man is only doing what he was elected to do, he is only human and not a saint, he must have weaknesses as well but it would be insane for anyone to say Okabio has not tried. So far he is the best governor of his state- FACT.

I pray whoever takes over from Okpabio will replicate what Amaechi did to Rivers schools.

Photos of some of these projects can be seen below

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=470198&page=8

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1457431

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1511947

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=677212
now those facts are what the Blind eko ole and cohort can not stomach because it hurt their agenda.instead of highlighting those legacy(priority) projects of akpabio they are busy looking for Akwa ibom rural development project to showcase.Education and healthcare were Amaechis legacy projects and he perform creditably. those in fractructures that you highilighted were akpabios.
I would ask ACN to show both their rural/Legacy(priority) projects.But rick ross you know these facts just like many nigerians do because you are objective unlike these bigots that troll these thread.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ricky_Ross: The E-Library in Uyo is world class and best in West Africa, FACT

The library is a scam and it's a tolled scam library. School children in Akwa ibom have to come up with N1000 before they get to use that phony library.

A phony and tolled library can not and never be the best in Nigeria talk less any where in Africa..

Go figure with the story below...

Flood renders Akwa Ibom communities homeless as residents blame government
http://premiumtimesng.com/regional/129894-flood-renders-akwa-ibom-communities-homeless-as-residents-blame-government.html

White elephant and abandoned project..

1. White elephant project

2. Abandon project

3. Misplaced priority project

4. Financiall mismanagement project

The International Aiport Okpabio is building is among the best in Nigeria- FACT.

Abandoned project and of little or no importance to the community

And the rest of your rant is nothing but the same layman and illiterate gutter rubbish..
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by bokohalal(m): 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
@Ricky ross,I strongly disagree with your statement that no one can solve a society's problem in eight years.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by bokohalal(m): 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
@Ricky ross,I strongly disagree with your statement that no one can solve a society's problem in eight years.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by RickyRoss1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
bokohalal: @Ricky ross,I strongly disagree with your statement that no one can solve a society's problem in eight years.

Ok no qualms, I will pray for you to become the next president of Nigeria so that within 8 years you will put water/electricity at every home in Nigeria, plus build roads/bridges/hospitals in every village in Nigeria.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by oderemo(m): 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
dont mind that rossy bwoy, how long did it take to bring down osama bin ladden ? who then was chief archy of terror world wide?
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by RickyRoss1(m): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

The library is a scam and it's a tolled scam library. School children in Akwa ibom have to come up with N1000 before they get to use that phony library.

A phony and tolled library can not and never be the best in Nigeria talk less any where in Africa..

Go figure with the story below...

White elephant and abandoned project..

1. White elephant project

2. Abandon project

3. Misplaced priority project

4. Financiall mismanagement project

Abandoned project and of little or no importance to the community

And the rest of your rant is nothing but the same layman and illiterate gutter rubbish..

Sorry for you, but I have no time for cockk sucking fagots.
Once again, sorry

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by oderemo(m): 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ok no qualms, I will pray for you to become the next president of Nigeria so that within 8 years you will put water/electricity at every home in Nigeria, plus build roads/bridges/hospitals in every village in Nigeria.
my oga @ the top. its really simple. how do u build a house? u start frm SOLID foundation and proceed frm thereon.
now we have almost over 12yrs of democrazy at hand, all obj needed to do then was to laydown a good foundation for our fledging democrazy to germinate and blosom.
now what did he do,he refused us free and fair elections by which u end up with looters as govt and mem. of parl. and so forth. that way dev. will be stiffen.
off topic a bit but i hope u get my drift anyway.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

Sorry for you, but I have no time for cockk sucking fagots.
Once again, sorry

Why get mad because I trashed your story.?

Next time, just save your rubbish for your Olodo kind...
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
ode remo: dont mind that rossy bwoy, how long did it take to bring down osama bin ladden ? who then was chief archy of terror world wide?

They know how to come up with there silly and ridiculous excuses for their people, but quit to ridicule other people without giving them any slack or silly excuses.

The joker said 8 years is not enough to build ordinary schools and hospitals, but Amaechi entered office at the same time like Apabio and he still managed to build tons of news hospitals and new schools in less than 8 years. Even the old hospitals Apabio put on his website were built by attah and not by Apabio.

So, that joker can save all his cow dung for his own personal consumption....
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by oderemo(m): 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
@ eko ile, the truth is lyk smoke cant hide it.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by ujoinme: 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
Attention EKO OLE and other Paid ACN Clowns!Akwa ibomites do not need to proof anything to fools like you whos only interest is to further ACN/APC propaganda.since you have made your self an expert on Akwa ibom Development do the postings for your other ACN paid clowns to ogle. The akwa ibom people are not answerable to you clowns.we see his achievment daily.
You thought you were stealth with your threads?
if it worked else where it wont work against akpabio cos nigerians can see his achievement, not on propaganda newspapers or internet like your ACN/APC achievement but on ground.
We see through your charade.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by ketoprofen(m): 6:50am On Jun 21, 2013
Eko Ile:

They know how to come up with there silly and ridiculous excuses for their people, but quit to ridicule other people without giving them any slack or silly excuses.

The joker said 8 years is not enough to build ordinary schools and hospitals, but Amaechi entered office at the same time like Apabio and he still managed to build tons of news hospitals and new schools in less than 8 years. Even the old hospitals Apabio put on his website were built by attah and not by Apabio.

So, that joker can save all his cow dung for his own personal consumption....

Amaechi is in which party again?
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Garrithe1st: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2013
Na wa oooo!!!

See how empty this thread is. So Akwa Ibom people can't show us the schools and hospitals built by Akpabio....abi??

Na only mouth dem get...

grin grin grin
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by ketoprofen(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
Garri the 1st: Na wa oooo!!!

See how empty this thread is. So Akwa Ibom people can't show us the schools and hospitals built by Akpabio....abi??

Na only mouth dem get...

grin grin grin

Can u even answer my questions....
then, i will ask u which schools and hospitals u are talking about. by the way, ,did AKWA ibomites tell u they have no schools? like i said, your propaganda is too cheap. infact, Acn prsidential candidate will be defeated the more this time around
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
ketoprofen:

did AKWA ibomites tell u they have no schools?

They do of course, they are right below..

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/318750_Direct_labourSchools_jpg22d05f5d101c3181a058c203291a22d5[/img]
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
Please take note..

In nearly all the pictures, apabio placed billboards with his pictures next to the schools and water works. So the man is obviously proud of his mediocre achievements..

smh...

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Garrithe1st: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
ketoprofen:

Can u even answer my questions....
then, i will ask u which schools and hospitals u are talking about. by the way, ,did AKWA ibomites tell u they have no schools? like i said, your propaganda is too cheap. infact, Acn prsidential candidate will be defeated the more this time around

Yes ooo!! They've got schools. Sorry about the mix-up.

@Eko, thanks for showing me the schools Akwa Ibom kids attend.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Garrithe1st: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
Eko Ile: Please take note..

In nearly all the pictures, apabio placed billboards with his pictures next to the schools and water works. So the man is obviously proud of his mediocre achievements..

smh...

My brother picture no dey talk lie.

Sadly, even the people are proud of his mediocre achievements in areas of education, water supply and healthcare... People have high expectation only when SW is involved...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
Garri the 1st:

My brother picture no dey talk lie.

Sadly, even the people are proud of his mediocre achievements in areas of education, water supply and healthcare... People have high expectation when SW is involved...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You got that right...

Believe it or not, that joker called billy the goat said we shouldn't question apabio because 8 years is not enough to build schools and hospitals...lmao.

... when it comes to the SW, you don't hear such daft and ignorant excuses from them..
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Garrithe1st: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
Eko Ile:

You got that right...

Believe it or not, that joker called billy the goat said we shouldn't question apabio because 8 years is not enough to build schools and hospitals...lmao.

... when it comes to the SW, you don't hear such daft and ignorant excuses from them..

Just grant dem amnesty.

Their brain power is too weak.

It's not fun "intellectually pummeling" a retard..

cheesy
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by bloggernaija: 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mini water works in ikorodu and ajegunle.
Ongoing construction of the 70million litres water works
FASHOLA GOT THAT COVERED.
Below the pictures are the list of mini and gigantic water project being constructed by fashola at the moment.
THIS GUY IS JUST DIFFERENT.
HE IS IN A CLASS OF HIS OWN.

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by bloggernaija: 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ojokoro mini water works

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by bloggernaija: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
Iponri water works

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Garrithe1st: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
bloggernaija: Mini water works in ikorodu and ajegunle.
Ongoing construction of the 70million litres water works
EVEN FASHOLA GOT THAT COVERED.

Bro Park well na, why derail the thread with Lagos pics??

Tell these "Okons", "Akpans" and "Ubongs" to show you what their messiah has done in the past 6 years in the area of water supply.

Don't distract them.

Thank you
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by bloggernaija: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
COMMENT
DETAILS
Gbagada
1.0 (MGD) Million Gallons Per Day
coming shortly.
V.I Annex
coming shortly
V.I Annex
coming shortly
Aguda
coming shortly
Gbagada
coming shortly
Ishasi
coming shortly
Ilupeju
coming shortly
Bariga
2.4 (MGD) Million Gallons Per Day
coming shortly
Dolphin
coming shortly
Lekki
coming shortly
Isolo
3.0 (MGD) Million Gallons Per Day
coming shortly
Onikan
coming shortly
Ikoyi
coming shortly
Isolo
coming shortly
V.I Saka Tinubu
coming shortly
V.I Annex
coming shortly
Otta-Ikosi
Not in Operation
coming shortly
Lagos Road Ikd.
Not in Operation
coming shortly
Ikorodu
3 (MGD) Million Gallons Per Day
coming shortly
Eredo
1.4 (MGD) Million Gallons Per Day
coming shortly
Epe
coming shortly
Badagry
coming shortly
Ojo
coming shortly
Oto Awori
coming shortly
Igando
coming shortly
Idimu
coming shortly
Isolo
coming shortly
Iwaya
coming shortly
Oworoshoki
coming shortly
Apapa
coming shortly
Ajegunle
0.1 (MGD) Million Gallons Per Day
coming shortly
Amuwo
3 (MGD) Million Gallons Per Day
coming shortly
Ikeja
1.0 (MGD) 1.0 (MGD) Million Gallons Per Day
coming shortly
Alausa
0.3 (MGD) Million Gallons Per Day
coming shortly
Surulere
2.4 Surulere Waterworks (MGD) Million Gallons Per Day
coming shortly
Shomolu
coming shortly
Iju
45 (MGD) Million Gallons Per Day
iju_waterworks.pdf
Adiyan
70 (MGD) Million Gallons Per Day
adiyan_waterworks.pdf
14 MICRO/MINI WORKS
V.I Annex
Eredo
Otta-Ikosi
Agege
Epe
Isolo
Apapa
Surulere
Amuwo-Odofin
Saka Tinubu
Shomolu
Ikorodu
Shasha
Badagry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Picture Of Buhari And His Wife Has Really Made My Day. / Is Nigeria Ready For A Female President? / Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.