Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,949 members, 7,835,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. (5994 Views)

Fashola Inspects 70 Million Per Day Adiyan Water Works...pics / Osun Begins N2bn Ede Water Works Rehabilitation / Fashola Inspects 70 Million Gallon Per Day Adiyan Water Works Expansion. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
van bonattel: This thread is making me hate APC the more, from the kind of desperation they show here and the type of rubbish they spew, I am loving the PDP more everyday. POWER TO THE PEOPLE.

Off-topic comment.....this has nothing to do with APC, its just a thread showcasing developmental strides in Akwa Ibom..
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by ujoinme: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
mens dept: So far they seems to be some projects that are left to be desired in Akwa Ibom.

But what about some other projects that are being executed now from Akwa Ibom that are going to be world class. Check out skyscrapercity.com and go to the Nigeria section.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=470198&page=8

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1457431

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1511947

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=677212

Mens dept. dont waste your energy on these ACN/APC laptop dogs they are paid to denigrate anything PDP no matter how good these are not your everyday nairalander who is seeking the development of the nation.
We know who they are and their motive so dont bother to inform them. they already know the truth about akpabios achievement,they are just doing their job of misinformation and selective reporting to justify their pay.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
ilugunboy:

Berem...please in the name of God..don't google, you will be utterly disgusted with the pictures that will be thrown up under images of Akwa Ibom...the pictures that are eye friendly are prototype of projects...

LMAO! THAT MAKES IT MORE INTERESTING! IT'S BEEN LONG I VISITED A GALLERY STUDIO. SO I NEED TO FEED MY EYES A LITTLE! grin
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
mens dept: So far they seems to be some projects that are left to be desired in Akwa Ibom.

But what about some other projects that are being executed now from Akwa Ibom that are going to be world class. Check out skyscrapercity.com and go to the Nigeria section.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=470198&page=8

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1457431

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1511947

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=677212

I still don't see any better pictures of world class water works or schools or hospitals in the relevant pics you posted wo what's the point? Abeg stay on task or quit thread...
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
Akwa Ibom is a baby state. One of the youngest States in Nigeria. Was created same date with Katsina State. You can only compare both States and NOT with the oldest States. Lagos and the SW States are not only the oldest States, but Lagos in Particular was built and delivered by Federal Government, yet there is no much to see. I am not holding brief for the Akwa Ibom Government, but it is commendable to see the speed of development of the State from a once unknown State to the richest (in terms of revenue to Feds and allocation) and advanced State within a few years. Eko Ile, please your brain is in your head, locate it and use it wisely.

Nairalanders say you are a tribalist, wont you attempt to prove them wrong ?

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by ketoprofen(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
everybody seems to have a problem with this thread because Eko Ile opened it. EKO ile u need to re-evaluate yourself then
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
ketoprofen: everybody seems to have a problem with this thread because Eko Ile opened it. EKO ile u need to re-evaluate yourself then

Please bleep off if you don't have anything better to contribute...
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by ujoinme: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
ketoprofen: everybody seems to have a problem with this thread because Eko Ile opened it. EKO ile u need to re-evaluate yourself then
His cover has been blown every one in the forum know his motives and the fact that he is working for ACN/APC goons.The Eko masquerade has been uncovered lol

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by ujoinme: 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

Please bleep off if you don't have anything better to contribute...
Evil thrives because good people do nothing a wise person said. You cant just ask people to bleep off because they disagree with your propaganda.
Are you mad/angry because your cover has been blown? cheer up mate.
Like i suggested to you change your user name or use one of your many alias so you will go undetected for a few day.but since your tribalistic bile in you shine like a gold fish, you can only run but you cant hide.
that ethnic bile will give you away in a few days even with the new name.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Crayola1: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2013

If its not in Lagos or to a lesser degree the SW its useless to him.

As him to show the world class schools, hospitals, drinking fountains in Lagos and you'll have to check Webster to see if world class means something entirely different.

All states are below par so I don't know why Awka Ibom is being singled out when Lagos is no better infrastructure-wise.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Capnd143(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

Unfortunately for you, eko ile is not the topic, the world class water works is the topic. Act like you know how to read and comprehend and that's if your are capable of doing that...
am not defending any bleeping looter,AKPABIO TO BE PRECISE! Am only making it clear to your thick brain that eko ille which unfortunately happens to be you is making a jest of himself by the topic above! By the way i kinda looking forward to new inovations 4rm fashola your paymaster which i unfortunately love, as for akpabio and your mad topics you can rot in hell, so gimme me a nice topic
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Akwa Ibom is a baby state. One of the youngest States in Nigeria. Was created same date with Katsina State. You can only compare both States and NOT with the oldest States. Lagos and the SW States are not only the oldest States, but Lagos in Particular was built and delivered by Federal Government, yet there is no much to see. I am not holding brief for the Akwa Ibom Government, but it is commendable to see the speed of development of the State from a once unknown State to the richest (in terms of revenue to Feds and allocation) and advanced State within a few years. Eko Ile, please your brain is in your head, locate it and use it wisely.

Nairalanders say you are a tribalist, wont you attempt to prove them wrong ?

What a load of cow dung...

What's age, small or old age got to do with the man doing his job? Young age made him put up the ugly and worthless world class water works, schools and hospitals?

Now, let's get serious and I won't even talk about Lagos state

1. This is about the man's individual achievments and capabilities and not the silly crap about the state's age.

2. Amaechi, Akapabio, Lamido and other governors entered at the same time and in many of these states especially Amaechi's Rivers next door to Akpabio, we saw his schools and hospitals and they are not the backward and stone age eye sore in Akwa Ibom, in fact, apart from just one hospital under construction which is now an abandoned project, he built zero hospital and also unlike Amaechi, there is still no indication that be built any school.

3. We also saw what's in Jigawa and their governor entered office same year like Akpabio and Jigawa is also a new state so what's the silly excuse about state age?

Please shut up with that dumb and elementary rubbish..

You again sounds like the most ignorant and thoughtless poster on NL

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
ujoinme:
Evil thrives because good people do nothing a wise person said. You cant just ask people to bleep off because they disagree with your propaganda.
Are you mad/angry because your cover has been blown? cheer up mate.
Like i suggested to you change your user name or use one of your many alias so you will go undetected for a few day.but since your tribalistic bile in you shine like a gold fish, you can only run but you cant hide.
that ethnic bile will give you away in a few days even with the new name.

STFU and quit bothering me with your cries. Make yourself useful by countering my post with somehting better thna what I posted or get lost. I'm getting sick of you people already..
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by tsomething: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
Elueme: I am not as jobless as you are and neither I mine being assigned and paid to spew lies like you. I got a leisure time to surf nairaland from my consulting room why I am honoring your thread with a comment. Since you have time for facts finding, why have you decided to hide the truth. Your generation is wasted but God shall have mercy on you.

my brother there is nothing we can do about Eko Ile case, he's been cursed. Don't you notice his threads on Akwa Ibom for the past 3 days? It shows a man filled with bitterness that such development is happening outside his native Osun village. And some posters expect us, Akwa Ibomites to satisfy the idiot by leaving our respective jobs and assignments to get pictures that would counter his claim. Definitely not me! Let him wallow in his mischief and deceit .

Afterall the hospitals or whatever development our government has created isn't for internet popularity but to serve the needs of Akwa Ibomites and we who enjoy it can say AKWA IBOM ADO OK! As for Eko Ile he can continue with his madness, when he's tired he will jump into the lagoon out of frustration
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Demdem(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
Elueme: My dear Berem, Akpabio's achievement transcends the PDP. Even the opposition governors since accepted this fate why they are fighting to discredit him in the area of peccable democratic credentials, hence the many insinuation on being intolerant to opposition, the election rigging rumor( as if Fashola, Tinubu , Oshiomohle, Amosun and co ) didn't rig L.G elections, pride etc.
I am surprised at Eko Ile fighting to smear Akpabio in terms of infrastructural development, which even Wiki Leaks acknowledged as a governor embarking on infrastructural revolution in Africa. It shows that guy reasons slowly.

Ok, show us some of his acheivements except roads.
In the absence of that, I think akpabio is very useless.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
t-something:

my brother there is nothing we can do about Eko Ile case, he's been cursed. Don't you notice his threads on Akwa Ibom for the past 3 days? It shows a man filled with bitterness that such development is happening outside his native Osun village. And some posters expect us, Akwa Ibomites to satisfy the idiot by leaving our respective jobs and assignments to get pictures that would counter his claim. Definitely not me! Let him wallow in his mischief and deceit .

Afterall the hospitals or whatever development our government has created isn't for internet popularity but to serve the needs of Akwa Ibomites and we who enjoy it can say AKWA IBOM ADO OK! As for Eko Ile he can continue with his madness, when he's tired he will jump into the lagoon out of frustration

Still spewing trash, the fact that instead of proving me wrong but unable to with counter pictures means you are actually agreeing with me...

I still stand to be corrected.

Awon olodo...
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
Demdem:

Ok, show us some of his acheivements except roads.
In the absence of that, I think akpabio is very useless.

They obviously don't have anything hence the silly and irrelevant rants...

Funny enough, I got the pictures from the same clowns making noise in this thread. I guess they didn't see nothing wrong with the pic when they posted it with links straight from Akpabio's website...

They actually agged with the same pictures in this thread..

lmao
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by ujoinme: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

Still spewing trash, the fact that instead of proving me wrong but unable to with counter pictures means you are actually agreeing with me...

Awon olodo...
You are not going to succeed in baiting anyone to post anything about akpabio on these thread, because these thread is about you, doing the bidding of your paymasters! so go ahead and do it we are here to watch you do their bidding.our job is to reveal what you are doing,to all unsuspecting forum members.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by BabaTony: 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
So eko ole the tout, this is what occupied your time throughout today. Joblessness na wa ooo. Eko ole you can foool yourself on nairaland for the rest of your life if you can. The truth stands by itself. Akpabio beats your paymaster hands down. I cannot count the number of "mai ruwa" fetching water from all sorts of places to supply people in lagos. Water supply of any form is not in your paymasters agenda. Those pictures only confirm that akpabio makes sure every community no matter how hinterland it is gets good water for use. If ma water works akwa ibom get them plenty and eko ole I will not show you, wail all you can. Where do ppl living at olodi apapa, makoko, epe get watet from if not from that stinking lagos lagoon or at best mallams. Eko ole you are an ole stealing lagosians black and blue. Abeg get a job this touting where you dey do for nairaland from morning till night no be am. You a are bloody looser. Akwa ibom ado ok!
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by tsomething: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

Awon olodo...

stop quoting my post! stick to your madness! unam ikot
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by oderemo(m): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
so this is water works ?pls take this to the joke section.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Les: 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

Everything in akwa ibom is first class according to a lot of folks in NL so this is of course world class...
nigga quit hating, i can swear u've never been to Aks b4. Well, the little I know about dis is dat if u pay for it, they'll connect it to ur house direct, the only problem is dat it doesn't run day in day out. Wether it looks fashionable or not, the only ting dat made it a bit less than world class is the fact that it doesn't run constant.

Nb: am Igbo, ezigbo onye Igbo...

Ps: dont bother quoting me, I might comment on hater's thread, but I dont follow it up *unfollows thread..
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
ode remo: so this is water works ?pls take this to the joke section.

Stop making fun of the world class water works abeg....

lmao..
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by nairaman66(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
Now.. Thats not world class! If you had said Local Class I'd have agreed! Invariably.., Akpabio has been a Master Class in his administration.. cool
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by oderemo(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
nigga quit hating, i can swear u've never been to Aks b4. Well, the little I know about dis is dat if u pay for it, they'll connect it to ur house direct, the only problem is dat it doesn't run day in day out. Wether it looks fashionable or not, the only ting dat made it a bit less than world class is the fact that it doesn't run constant.

Nb: am Igbo, ezigbo onye Igbo..
i bet if u read that 2wc nothing will hit u more than shame.xpecially the last sentence., its laughable bro, seriuosly.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by ujoinme: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
Eko ole, You are not going to succeed in baiting anyone to post anything about akpabio on these thread, because these thread is about you, doing the bidding of your paymasters! so go ahead and do it we are here to watch you do their bidding.our job is to reveal what you are doing,to all unsuspecting forum members.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
Les: nigga quit hating, i can swear u've never been to Aks b4. Well, the little I know about dis is dat if u pay for it, they'll connect it to ur house direct, the only problem is dat it doesn't run day in day out. Wether it looks fashionable or not, the only ting dat made it a bit less than world class is the fact that it doesn't run constant.

Nb: am Igbo, ezigbo onye Igbo...

Ps: dont bother quoting me, I might comment on hater's thread, but I dont follow it up *unfollows thread..

Another dumb essay with zero pictures..

Lazy and incompetent people...
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
ode remo:
i bet if u read that 2wc nothing will hit u more than shame.xpecially the last sentence., its laughable bro, seriuosly.

It's either they don't think or they just don't read over their rubbish before they post.
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by ketoprofen(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
Eko Ile, eeyaa. we refused to fall to your wishes.carry your propaganda to another website where u are not known. ACN has resorted to propanganda to win votes, well that will be for Sw peeps, not well meaning dudes.Am not from the state but i want to understand your frustration.

how can somebody talk ill of Akpabio's achievements? If u think the guv is looting money via these projects, that makes him better than the past governors of the state who didnt deem it right to provide common good roads and water projects. Where was Akwa ibom on the scale before Akpabio came to the scene.

the reason y APC cant win more votes than they already have is the way u go about your oppositions, infact u will end up moving even more ppl to vote JONATHAN. imagine Tinubu speaking against state of emergency, imagine Buhari supporting boko haram,imagine u ,EKO , speaking against akpabio( just because he is in pdp),imagine all of u, always on your toes to down play any pdp achievement; that makes all of u dummies. u are so predictable.

ok. Enugu has good roads and pipe borne water, is Enugu not PDP? NGIGE did well in Anambra when he was in pdp. BUT as he is in Acn now, wat has he done for his senatorial zone? so, how do u explain these tnz?
oyo governor built a small sub-standard bridge called Mokola bridge but oyo is not pdp, so wat do u say to that? ibadan has not even changed face all these while,it still looks like a crowded poor village but Akwa ibom is changing face. so, u see, leave all these market women talk. if Acn is your party , fine and good,but your views speak ill of your ApC.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Aderostock(m): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
I think Oluwaseun Osewa should give Mr. Eko Ile the best poster of the year 2013. Since last year, he had been making this forum to be popular by exposing all these PDP lies and propaganda scattered all over the Internet. with Eko Ile, nairaland might not have gained this momentum and he has generated traffic to this forum no doubt. keep it up man, I love you!
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
ketoprofen: Eko Ile, eeyaa. we refused to fall to your wishes.carry your propaganda to another website where u are not known. ACN has resorted to propanganda to win votes, well that will be for Sw peeps, not well meaning dudes.Am not from the state but i want to understand your frustration.

how can somebody talk ill of Akpabio's achievements? If u think the guv is looting money via these projects, that makes him better than the past governors of the state who didnt deem it right to provide common good roads and water projects. Where was Akwa ibom on the scale before Akpabio came to the scene.

the reason y APC cant win more votes than they already have is the way u go about your oppositions, infact u will end up moving even more ppl to vote JONATHAN. imagine Tinubu speaking against state of emergency, imagine Buhari supporting boko haram,imagine u ,EKO , speaking against akpabio( just because he is in pdp),imagine all of u, always on your toes to down play any pdp achievement; that makes all of u dummies. u are so predictable.

ok. Enugu has good roads and pipe borne water, is Enugu not PDP? NGIGE did well in Anambra when he was in pdp. BUT as he is in Acn now, wat has he done for his senatorial zone? so, how do u explain these tnz?
oyo governor built a small sub-standard bridge called Mokola bridge but oyo is not pdp, so wat do u say to that? ibadan has not even changed face all these while,it still looks like a crowded poor village but Akwa ibom is changing face. so, u see, leave all these market women talk. if Acn is your party , fine and good,but your views speak ill of your ApC.

The fact that I still stand to be corrected with counter pictures means you've all fell for this thread and the pictures. All the silly and irrelevant essays is nothing but cry baby rants which you all losers are entitled to...

lol @ enughu...we are talking about world class water works in aka ibom and this joker is talking about another village....
Re: Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics.. by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
I pity una as una de fight una selves while the politicians de do collabo for looting money matter u guys need to get employed and stop all this witch hurt thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Members Are Killing And Injuring PDP Members In Kaduna / Asari Dokubo Don Buy Market, We Warned Him To Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone. See What / Jos Monarch Relocates From Palace As 12 Die In Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.