Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World (23128 Views)

Poll: Who is the best Goal Keeper in the world

Peter Cech: 33% (46 votes)
Buffon: 17% (24 votes)
Casilas: 16% (23 votes)
Van Der ser: 32% (44 votes)
This poll has ended

Is This The Best Goal Keeper In The World?? Watch Video! / Vincent Enyeama Named Best Goal Keeper In France For 2014 / Is Vicent Enyeama The Best Goal Keeper In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by azeeza(f): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2009
ENYEAMA grin
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by Ajoto: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2009
Shay Given. If not for anything, check out United Vs Mancity Game that ended 4-3 in favour of United.
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by dyabman(m): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2009
idiot , if not for anything , na only that match , what about CHELSEA VS MANCITY 2007/08 , he was superb first leg i mean, grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by jalether(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ajoto:

Shay Given. If not for anything, check out United Vs Mancity Game that ended 4-3 in favour of United.

Dude the post is asking for the best goalkeeper in the world, now I know that was a joke (shay given cheesy)

maybe he is the best in the EPL but not the world
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by chic2pimp(m): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2009
^^^^^^ Exactly. Shay Given might be the best in the premier league but best in the world? undecided

Buffon,Casilas & Ceasar are clearly the top three goalkeepers in the world.
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by bamsshegz8(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2009
its obvious that it is chelsea fans are all over here
cech better than cassilas and buffon,
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by Uby40(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2009
I'm a Chelsea fan,but sincerely speaking,i dont think Pete deserves being on top of this ladder.Ike Casilas is my best goalie anyday.he is a veteran in goal.Before now Peter shimichael was da bomb!!!!
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by dyabman(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2009
what about VDS?
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by adebayo201: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2009
vds
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by yomitesp(m): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2009
Julio Cesar ,  grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by Rooneyboy(m): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2009
Van der ser.
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by segunpc(m): 9:44am On Oct 20, 2009
casillas 1
buffon 2
cech 3
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by Shola2009(m): 5:13am On Oct 21, 2009
igor akinfeev! simply the best
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by Dechuks1(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2010
I believe is valdes
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by Dechuks1(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2010
I believe is Valdez of Barcelona who is the best goal keeper in the world.
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by Basics007: 4:38am On May 15, 2010
Heurlheo Gomes
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by abrahym(m): 4:56am On May 16, 2010
it vandersar,he won more throphies
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by snakova(m): 3:02pm On May 17, 2010
Petr Cech
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by binhozie(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2010
jalether:

Dude the post is asking for the best goalkeeper in the world, now I know that was a joke (shay given cheesy)

maybe he is the best in the EPL but not the world

Men stop trippin! Shay given among the top 10 in the world
just about number 6
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by dayokanu(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2010
Best keepers.

Iker Cassilas, Sebastian frey, Julio Cesar, Manuel Neuer, Rene Adler, Igor Akinfeev, Hugo lloris, Samir Handanovic, Petr Cech and Diego Lopez.

These are the top 10 keepers in Europe at the moment In no particular order
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by jalether(m): 4:10pm On May 18, 2010
dayokanu:

Best keepers.

Iker Cassilas, Sebastian frey, Julio Cesar, Manuel Neuer, Rene Adler, Igor Akinfeev, Hugo lloris, Samir Handanovic, Petr Cech and Diego Lopez.

These are the top 10 keepers in Europe at the moment In no particular order

If it's based on this season's performance and not just reputation then surely, Joe hart, Shay Given and Victor valdez must be in anyone's top ten.

P.s. casillas has been average this season.
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by chic2pimp(m): 5:17pm On May 18, 2010
In any list without Gigi is incomplete. Although he had an injury ravaged season and a mediocre one by his very high standards, He and Chiellini are the reason why Juve aren't further down the table.
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by sheriffman(m): 7:16pm On May 18, 2010
My take is Casillas
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by dayokanu(m): 11:13pm On May 18, 2010
If it's based on this season's performance and not just reputation then surely, Joe hart, Shay Given and Victor valdez must be in anyone's top ten.

Joe Hart in Europes top 10? Lailai maybe EPL top 10

In any list without Gigi is incomplete. Although he had an injury ravaged season and a mediocre one by his very high standards, He and Chiellini are the reason why Juve aren't further down the table.

chic2anus I know Making sense is a daily challenge to you. Someone had an injury ravaged season which you also describe as mediocre, yet you say he deserves to be in the list.
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by Omolulu(m): 11:16pm On May 18, 2010
Julio Cesar remains my number 1
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by SmashingM(f): 1:35pm On May 19, 2010
My brother. You'll hear of him very soon. That's why he's nicknamed Van der ser.
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by bandely(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2010
Julio Ceser with no doubt.

jalether:

+1
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by sayso: 8:55am On May 24, 2010
@poster sure you do not know anything about keepers,do you know the keepers standard that Julio Cesar has created this season.He is the best in the world at the moment.
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by PokerFace(f): 9:27pm On May 26, 2010
Idris Kameni
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by johndavid1(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2010
Van der sar is the best keeper right now!, cool cool
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by rasputinn(m): 10:06pm On May 27, 2010
Austin Ejide and Luckaz Fabianski
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by mamagee3(f): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2010
Peter Cech.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool / 2019/20 NPFL Season: Meet The Newly Promoted Teams / Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.