Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World (23125 Views)

Poll: Who is the best Goal Keeper in the world

Peter Cech: 33% (46 votes)
Buffon: 17% (24 votes)
Casilas: 16% (23 votes)
Van Der ser: 32% (44 votes)
This poll has ended

Is This The Best Goal Keeper In The World?? Watch Video! / Vincent Enyeama Named Best Goal Keeper In France For 2014 / Is Vicent Enyeama The Best Goal Keeper In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by pak: 7:16pm On May 25, 2008
Well, te best keeper at present is very debatable but the best goaliee ever was

Peter schmeichel

On a second thought, I think its this guy here

[flash=350,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBV1pqzAEuI&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by johnne04(m): 1:38pm On May 26, 2008
[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]
na pete cech
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by dejahvu(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2008
Casillas is numero uno,
cech gat his front wel covered but certainly not casillas who has won alot of games for madrid, buffon use to be number one,
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by dyabman(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2008
pak:

Well, te best keeper at present is very debatable but the best goaliee ever was

Peter schmeichel

On a second thought, I think its this guy here

[flash=350,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBV1pqzAEuI&hl=en[/flash]

ahhahahahahahah, fucking funny, i just pie in my boxers, hahahaha
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by koredey(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2008
[size=8pt]i think cech is the best 4 now[/size]
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by amodu(m): 7:44am On May 27, 2008
Peter Cech for sure is best Goalkeeper in world.
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by 02(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2008
BLONDE HAIR ALMUNIA is the BEST

Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by jerky1805: 4:26am On May 28, 2008
1. Casillas
2. Casillas
3. Casillas
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by aromzy4tu(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2008
[/color]who want 2 drag it 4rm
my one n only PETER CECH?
he s gat all a best keeper needs,
[i[color=#000099]]UP CHELSEA; D TRUE BLUES NEVER DIE[/i]
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by gbengaza: 4:30pm On May 28, 2008
peter cech rules no controversy.www.achieversideas.com
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by femikay149(m): 12:10am On May 29, 2008
OKay GUYS lets have have your vote. pls vote at top corner of the page .Pls vote wisely .Remember ur vote is ur power!! .lol!

And lets ve Nairaland's Poll for the best Goalkeeper in the World.

So far Peter Cech is leading in the poll followed by Van Der Sar, Buffon and Casilas so far has no vote from naira landers
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by holythug(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2008
Cech
V D sar
Cassillas
Buffon
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by ruudcruise(m): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2008
Casillas
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by Pip(m): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2008
Claudio Reina HAd the most clean sheets in the Premier league for 2 seasons. and not cech
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by victez: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2008
U guys didnt mention Dida, or has he faded. To me he still carries it but petr cech can compete with him
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by sammeeat(f): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2008
casillas is number one, i'm a man u fan,so i'll do van the honour.
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by cargee: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2008
petr cech is the best keeper in the whole world even van der knows it
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by bankyiie(m): 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2008
Edwin Van Der Sar
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by OpeLovely(f): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2008
Petr Cech

Everly!
He's my man any day, any time!
Very talented!
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by degbads(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2008
manuel almunia

Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by CrazyMan(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2008
Edwin Van Der Sar
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by dayokanu(m): 7:09am On Jun 17, 2008
The best keeper right now is Casillas. The best keeper in the last 15 years is no one But Oliver Kahn. The only goalkeeper to be named player of a tournament. Keeper of the year 3 years in a row.

King Kahn
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by phyltoro: 1:26am On Jun 19, 2008
the best keeper on my own view is van der sar
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by galatico(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2008
No one other IKE CASILAS of REAL MADRID,
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by bugszo3(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2008
definateli cech

Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by KevinKupr8(m): 11:54am On Jul 06, 2008
The Best Off All is CASILLAS. He might be Nominated for World FootBaller of The Year 2008. Lets Watch and see.

16 goals conceeded in the league, 2 in Euro 2008. Fantastic Last Touch Saves.

After Cristiano Ronaldo He is Second in overall performance this year.

My Top Ten Goalkeepers

1. Casillas

2. Van Der Sar

3. Cech

4. Buffon

5. David James

6. Kasper Scheimichel

7. Al Hadary (Egypt/Al Ahly)

8. Abbondanzieri

9. Jaaskeleinen

10. Craig Gordon (Sunderland)

This is My Selection.
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by davidif: 4:27am On Jul 07, 2008
obviously you know nothing about football mr. kevinpur8 by putting the error prone, calamitious, one man disaster called Roberto Abbondanzieri. If you think i am lying go watch Getafe vs. Bayern Munich again, then see what i am talking about. You might just nominate Paul Robinson then, to make matters worse, you even put Kasper Scheimichel there of all people, this is a man who wasn't even on the starting line up of his team. Also, Petr Cech showed us that he is not invincible, the man did not have a great season this year at all and the blunder against Turkey summed it all up. By the way, why isn't Oliver Kahn on this list, the man had the best season of any European goalkeeper this season and yet nobody is talking about him because he didn't play in the EPL or the Champs league.
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by davidif: 4:29am On Jul 07, 2008
Oliver Kahn hands down.
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by KevinKupr8(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2008
Oga David You Goodi Gan. can we hav a chat together. because e be like say na you sabi foot ball pass.
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by kpoxyresin: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2008
The Best Goal Keeper in the world is Edwin Van Der Sar, this is because he migth have won the Premier League consequtively just like Iker Cassillas of the LA LIGA, but he has the Champions League trophy in his belt, Its not Peter Cech cos he didnt do well at Euro.
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by kpoxyresin: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2008
The Best Goal Keeper in the world is Edwin Van Der Sar, this is because he migth have won the Premier League consequtively  just like Iker Cassillas of the LA LIGA, but he has the Champions League trophy in his belt, Its not Peter Cech cos he didnt do well at Euro.
Re: Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World by dayokanu(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2008
@kporexin,

Compare winning champions league to Casilass winning Euro cup.

Casillas is the best!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arsenal Star Alex Iwobi Celebrates 20th Birthday, Shares Childhood Photos / Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home / Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.