Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed (47697 Views)

Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) / 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend / Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
Omg shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by azimibraun: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
And dangote is still numero uno on the list of billioniares. ritualist with dia evil shortcut way of making money still no fit topple clean/smart money making Men for ranking.eediiots wey must go hell.

1 Like

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
But why evilz?
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
Pretty Prisca: R.I.P gal....she be runz girl nw.....one of d girls dat do rubbish d integrity and morality of we lautech female students.......R.I.P
okorafor aboy: the girl is a runs girl,she dey find money for maga hand.RIP shaaaa

how did u both come abt such conclusion?? shows your low level of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by shamme2005(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
Dat lady must b out of her senses 4saying she is a runs gal.... Even if she is she doesn't desereve lyk dat. Nevadless ladokites shud not go 4 nit class read in ur rum nd it is also a lesson 4d many runs gal.
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Anvaller: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
Pretty Prisca: R.I.P gal....she be runz girl nw.....one of d girls dat do rubbish d integrity and morality of we lautech female students.......R.I.P

Look what this one is saying, even if she was a runs girl, what does that have to do with killing her and removing her private parts? So are u trying to think that those who did this to her (provided she was a runs girl) will not do same to you (even if u are not a runs girl). They might have just kidnapped this girl as an innocent passer by at night which could happen to anybody, runs girl or no runs girl... U should be more concerned that ppl that barbaric are in the vicinity of ur University instead of just judging the girl.

6 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Cestmoi1(f): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
hrtbreaking.....rip.
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Dumkele1: 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
Never ever speak ill of the dead o.no one knows his/her end o......dats all i can say
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
Must everything be abt runz. Ritualists r everywhere nw pple want fast money. A painful death. Rip
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
Do this ppl, target women with big boobs?

Or any female will do?
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by crackhaus: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
Too bad..this is just so bad
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by crackhaus: 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Do this ppl, target women with big boobs?

Or any female will do?
This kind Question undecided undecided
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Sholly121: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
bokohalal: Our Justice system is completely useless.
is it not when the culprits are arrested that you gonna judge them? Or do you want to innocent people to be arrested?
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by bidexolumanish(m): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
seriously girls need to be very very careful nd prayerful.God help us and may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by hotwax: 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
Work hazard. Aristo work. Brazillian hair, blackberry. No be by force.

1 Like

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
Kayusfity: SERVES HER RIGHT. WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR LEGS FOR ANY DIK AND HARRY HELL IS YOUR DESTINATION. RIH (ROT IN HELL)

May God forgive you my bro..

Its not by might..its not by works...Its God's grace that has kept us this far..I personally know of a nun that was kidnapped and killed$$
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by dabrake(m): 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
may the creator forgive us all. 2015/I-must-get-rich things.

1 Like

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by brewdave(m): 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ybnl boiz @ work
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by fatjo(m): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
o God
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by obyrich(m): 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
Don't attract curses to yourself. Do you know what led her into runs? Are you not guilty? Is it because you have not been betrayed by people you trust? Is death the punishment for prostitution? Are you a virgin? This girl is not different from that your aunty who sleeps with her boss to secure her job or get promotion. Have you asked your mum how she lived her youthful life? Graduate from school first and you will know what life is. It is people like you who stigmatize your fellow girls whose parents are poor into prostitution with your diode-like mindset and boastful utterances. You lack human sympathy. Karma is real. White people dey do ashawo too. You should be deported to Aluu ASAP. That's where you belong!

3 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
Eneze1: rip, may the Almighty God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss
U MUST BE A POLITICIAN BECOZ THEY ARE FUN ON STATING SUCH WORDS TO VICTIMS.....
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Acreate(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
RIP
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by vizboy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
embarassed RIP may the people who Did this Never know peace in their lives

2 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Teegurlee(f): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ahh! Nkan bee! *shakes head and walks away*
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Ajekpako(m): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
Pretty Prisca:

R.I.P gal....she be runz girl nw.....one of d girls dat do rubbish d integrity and morality of we lautech female students.......R.I.P.

okorafor aboy:

the girl is a runs girl,she dey find money for maga hand.RIP shaaaa

And you oafs know this how? undecided

i wonder why people leave their brains behind while coming here to comment.

May her soul rest in Peace cry cry cry
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
This is sickening... In this era! may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
Is quite unfortunate 4 her. May her soul rest in peace. Dis is a lesson 4 those girls dat luv money more dan their life. I wish she can come bak to life n tell us and her felow girls wat happen to her
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by nwanyanwu(m): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
She may be a runs girl but then u don't condemn people after death. Who knows, maybe she is with Jesus in heaven. your own prayer should be to be in good terms with God before dying. We all must die one day but what we dont know is HOW.
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by gallantwhite(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
hi julieccentric i'd like to hook up with you...
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by omanifrank(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
thats not nice at all
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Egbagirl(f): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2013

Do you know her personally??! If not, dont judge or come to such a conclusion. Even though she's a runz girl, does that make it right?!!?? Does that justify what they did to her? Nobody holy pass Abeg! It can happen to any one runz or no runz girl. This is pretty upsetting.
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by goshen26: 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me / Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.