Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed (47695 Views)

Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) / 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend / Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by tubolancer(m): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
okorafor aboy: the girl is a runs girl,she dey find money for maga hand.RIP shaaaa
Even though she is a runs girl nobody has the right to kill her in such a gruesome way.

1 Like

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Korad26: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
This is callous
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
Are u a lautech student? Do u know her? Her hostel? Prove it. Do not be judgemental.
Pretty Prisca: R.I.P gal....she be runz girl nw.....one of d girls dat do rubbish d integrity and morality of we lautech female students.......R.I.P
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by taiocol: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
jesus wept, i wept
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
WELL DAYUMM
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
Or better borno.
obyrich: Don't attract curses to yourself. Do you know what led her into runs? Are you not guilty? Is it because you have not been betrayed by people you trust? Is death the punishment for prostitution? Are you a virgin? This girl is not different from that your aunty who sleeps with her boss to secure her job or get promotion. Have you asked your mum how she lived her youthful life? Graduate from school first and you will know what life is. It is people like you who stigmatize your fellow girls whose parents are poor into prostitution with your diode-like mindset and boastful utterances. You lack human sympathy. Karma is real. White people dey do ashawo too. You should be deported to Aluu ASAP. That's where you belong!
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
Julieccentric:

May God forgive you my bro..

Its not by might..its not by works...Its God's grace that has kept us this far..I personally know of a nun that was kidnapped and killed$$
YEAH SHE A NUN ALRIGHT. A NONE VI-RGIN grin grin
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
Are u sure she is a runz girl? Pray u never be a victim.
nwekesimon68: Is quite unfortunate 4 her. May her soul rest in peace. Dis is a lesson 4 those girls dat luv money more dan their life. I wish she can come bak to life n tell us and her felow girls wat happen to her
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
gallant white: hi julieccentric i'd like to hook up with you...
WHY ? SO YOU CAN KILL HER ?
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Mobsync(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
obyrich: Don't attract curses to yourself. Do you know what led her into runs? Are you not guilty? Is it because you have not been betrayed by people you trust? Is death the punishment for prostitution? Are you a virgin? This girl is not different from that your aunty who sleeps with her boss to secure her job or get promotion. Have you asked your mum how she lived her youthful life? Graduate from school first and you will know what life is. It is people like you who stigmatize your fellow girls whose parents are poor into prostitution with your diode-like mindset and boastful utterances. You lack human sympathy. Karma is real. White people dey do ashawo too. You should be deported to Aluu ASAP. That's where you belong!

You must be sick 2 make this kind of statement. In as much as I'm also against what the girl said about the dead but, are u trying to justify prostitution?
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: WHY ? SO YOU CAN KILL HER ?

shocked
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Dogzimalon: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
rest in peace dear one and may you not rest until the people that did this are caught and punished.
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by hotwax: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: WELL DAYUMM

You always post this same quote on every thread. Hope u are ok

1 Like

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
ArQueBusieR:
shocked
WHY ELSE WOULD YOU RUN UP ON A COMPLETE STRANGER ON A FACELESS FORUM AND SAY I WANT TO HOOK UP WITH YOU ? NA SO MURDER TINZ DEY START OOO MY BROTHER tongue

1 Like

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Eneze1(f): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
nacosprof: U MUST BE A POLITICIAN BECOZ THEY ARE FUN ON STATING SUCH WORDS TO VICTIMS.....

really
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
hotwax:

WELL DAYUMMM

1 Like

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
So sad. But who told Nigerians that they can't be rich or wealthy if they don't kill or soil their hands with fetish and diabolical things pls

Even in oil companies, DPR, NNPC, Chev, Mob, etc...diabolical/fetish practices are common amongst top management staffs.

NUPENG is another place....Nigerians need to alleviate themselves from this useless and dark mentality.

If you will be poor, there is no charm or ritual that will save you and if you are destined to be rich, come rain come shine, you will be rich, so guys and ladies quit desperate acts cos they will only make your life more miserable!
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Ishilove: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
hotwax:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by mitey(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
Policewoman: . . . Na wah o. God, na for your hand we dey o!

shocked

[size=14pt]Hian! This one bad o!

Madam Police, you are letting fear to catch me o!!![/size]
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by IYANGBALI: 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
bokohalal: Our Justice system is completely useless.
completely useless is an understatement
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
For those saying the girl deserve it, that she is a runs girl or whatever name u guys call it, pls be careful!

I totally condemn and criticise girls or guys sleeping around for any reason, but such a horrible death shouldn't be the reward for a girl that have sex for money or whatsoever.

If you aren't a virgin, then you're as guilty as the girl if truly she was a runs girl. Yes, I repeat, if you're not a virgin, and you're sleeping with a boyfriend, lover, fiance, boss, lecturer, pastor, etc...for any reason, then u are as guilty as a prostitute.

In heaven, during God's judgment, you won't be asked how many people u slept with, once u committed fornication (sex outside marriage) or adultery (sex outside marriage too), then you are the same with a prostitute, and if u say a prostitute should die horribly, then u too ought to die horribly.

Be wise and careful in this life....and judge not!

2 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by IYANGBALI: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
Dogzimalon: rest in peace dear one and may you not rest until the people that did this are caught and punished.
abeg make I hear word,una no let am rest for naija,she reach heaven again you say make she no rest make she dey worry herself again dey look for her killer,una no get police for una country?
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by IYANGBALI: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2013
tubolancer: Even though she is a runs girl nobody has the right to kill her in such a gruesome way.
God bless you,no mind those foools running their mouths
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2013
Pretty Prisca: R.I.P gal....she be runz girl nw.....one of d girls dat do rubbish d integrity and morality of we lautech female students.......R.I.P
How did you know this please?
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by AlPicapcI(m): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
mehn! lotta pharoahs amongst us, lets be pretty careful, a colleague of mine escaped ritualist last saturday on his way to work, its a long story though...but a big sign of the endtime, "people now love recharge-cards more than humans"
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by IYANGBALI: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
Joavid: i hope others learn o.
learn what?
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
Lord have mercy
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH SHE A NUN ALRIGHT. A NONE VI-RGIN grin grin

I am serious
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by BCELLS(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
taiocol: jesus wept, i wept
U no well,nah ur own we dey talk?hope ur nose no run?
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by kevoh(m): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
DailyNews: So sad. But who told Nigerians that they can't be rich or wealthy if they don't kill or soil their hands with fetish and diabolical things pls

Even in oil companies, DPR, NNPC, Chev, Mob, etc...diabolical/fetish practices are common amongst top management staffs.

NUPENG is another place....Nigerians need to alleviate themselves from this useless and dark mentality.

If you will be poor, there is no charm or ritual that will save you and if you are destined to be rich, come rain come shine, you will be rich, so guys and ladies quit desperate acts cos they will only make your life more miserable!

Thank you jare. Most annoying thing about this belief in 'Juju' scam is innocent people being killed recklessly and yet none of them(the juju practitioners) is among world richest, top inventors, top surgeons even the armed robbers that claim to use body parts for protection charms still get killed, so what is the essence of murdering innocent people for juju sake? angry

1 Like

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by bokohalal(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
Sholly 121: is it not when the culprits are arrested that you gonna judge them? Or do you want to innocent people to be arrested?
We hear of this type of crime nearly everyday and sometimes people involved in this act are caught by the Police. Now,tell me,have you ever seen the conviction and sentencing of those 'caught' and 'charged'? What does that tell you?
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by dnawah(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
Na rai,the girl actually have apollo,breast cancer and was covering her head with red head tie.she in d hospital and responding to treatment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me / Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.