Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed (47696 Views)

Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) / 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend / Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Miraclebaby1109: 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
May God save us frm this wicked world, Lord, my life is in ur hand
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Inoknowbook: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
gallant white: hi julieccentric i'd like to hook up with you...

The one wey u kill never do you? You wan add julieccentric make your money dey grow nyafu nyafu, eh? Tufiakwa! cry undecided lipsrsealed embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by sucreblazing(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
Worwor: Malaysia here i come! angry

Werring give u the assurance say them know fit commot ur eyes for that malay wey u dey go ?
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by 190theclown: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
all i can say is RIP cry cry
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by abduldope(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
hehehehe omo this 1 na truly GOBe!!!
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
slimchimex: learn from what?
learn from d obvious ofcourse...the gal was probably a runz gal
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Allurefunky(f): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
Intrepid!:

First of all, aunty, how do you know she is a 'runs girl'? Second, how do WE know that YOU have any shred of morality or integrity as piously claimed by yourself? Even if she was a runs girl, should you open your yap and condemn her so callously now that she is dead? Do runs girls deserve to die so cruelly? You are absolutely sickening.
thank you so much for dis comment
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by true2god: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
frosbel: Yet we have over 1 million churches and the land is till covered in darkness and gross wickedness, greed pervades the land and human life has been reduced to that of a cockroach.

smh.
I tot d war bw u and the churches are over. Y dnt u just make ur comment and move on.

Hatred is a disease difficult to cure.
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Allurefunky(f): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
odiagabros: hmmm I dont bliv this post cos luatech is a technology sch so dey don't have accounting department . pple should stop lying
it is true. Im a ladokite and we have accounting depratment.
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by obyrich(m): 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mobsync:

You must be sick 2 make this kind of statement. In as much as I'm also against what the girl said about the dead but, are u trying to justify prostitution?
If you are sane, you should know when it is appropriate to make some statements. I'm sure your weak mindedness and myopic perspective on life will not allow you understand that nothing in the article suggested that the deceased was a call girl to warrant her condemnation. God once asked the prophet Hosea to marry a prostitute as wife. Does that in any way suggest divine licence for prostitution? Next time reason with your head not your bum before hitting the keypad and submit button. None of you holier-than-thou-folks are better than that girl lying there. If you dont know some of your pastors were pimps, con artists and highway men. Today you go to them for anointing oil, water and spiritual guidance.
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
I no know book:

The one wey u kill never do you? You wan add julieccentric make your money dey grow nyafu nyafu, eh? Tufiakwa! cry undecided lipsrsealed embarassed grin

Lol...nothin dey happen..Odeshi
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by obyrich(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
Joavid:
What is the obvious? She was found behind a hotel near students hostel? Is that the obvious? Was she found in a hotel room? Wash she murdered in a hotel? What is the obvious in the story? You keep extrapolating the incident beyond the plane of available information to satiate your prejudiced mind? No one knows tomorrow. Funny life, this is.

1 Like

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by camelus: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
RIP........
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by kolamilan(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
wisdom-w:
Choii dat gal na virgin!!!
you are just the opposite of your username.

2 Likes

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
Lord have mercy! Poor poor girl!!! cry shocked
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by tosmman001(m): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
rip
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by dotcomnamename: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
Pretty Prisca: R.I.P gal....she be runz girl nw.....one of d girls dat do rubbish d integrity and morality of we lautech female students.......R.I.P

Oloriburuku ashiere, as if you never sleep with a man for money in your life before.
Bring Shopono and shango obatala to Nairaland and swear if you never sleep with a man for money when u're broke in this life? Eediotttt fhool of the year 2013.
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by vyncentino(m): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
gals of dis day want 2 go out wit rich guys, if u not rich de tink u noting dat d result
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
I don't think we should be concerned whether she is runs girl or not.....

What we should really be scared of like someone earlier said is dat we have barbaric (psychopaths) humans roaming amongst us.

We should also be worried that we have an ineffective security measure in place to arrest those drainage rats that committed this horrible act to this girl.

Finally, we should be worried that civilization, common sense and education skipped a lot of people in our society...

To believe that ritual money works is to be the greatest idi ot ever.

What if she wasn't a 'runs girl' and was unlucky to find herself in difficult situations nko?

If you have a sister, a daugther or any female relative, you should be worried for Nigeria and should do something about it whenever you find yourself in the situation to.

1 Like

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by shikenosa: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mobsync:

You must be sick 2 make this kind of statement. In as much as I'm also against what the girl said about the dead but, are u trying to justify prostitution?
u are very foolish to even tink of tryin to argue abt anytin dis person wrote...Y are we soooo heartless in dis wicked world...so wat if he is tryin to justify prostitution...even if d gurl was a 1st grade prostitute shud she be killed dat way..U are jez a God-forsaken asshole
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Mobsync(m): 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
odiagabros: hmmm I dont bliv this post cos luatech is a technology sch so dey don't have accounting department . pple should stop lying

It's actually called "Accounting Technology". I was once a student of d school.
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Mobsync(m): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
shikenosa: u are very foolish to even tink of tryin to argue abt anytin dis person wrote...Y are we soooo heartless in dis wicked world...so wat if he is tryin to justify prostitution...even if d gurl was a 1st grade prostitute shud she be killed dat way..U are jez a God-forsaken asshole
Please, read my post over again. Some1 called d girl a runs girl and the slowpoke quoted the person and was supporting prostitution then I quoted him and said what u quoted. If u can read well u'll see that I said (with reference 2 the bolded);

I didn't support what he said and didn't support the girl being killed. Please read over and stop shooting unnecessary bullets.
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mobsync:
Please, read my post over again. Some1 called d girl a runs girl and the slowpoke quoted the person and was supporting prostitution then I quoted him and said what u quoted. If u can read well u'll see that I said (with reference 2 the bolded);

I didn't support what he said and didn't support the girl being killed. Please read over and stop shooting unnecessary bullets.
we are in trouble in this our country...even the educated amongst us believe this practice is correct...how does such translates into a good life, wealth, e.t.c.?? this gal and other gals involved in the said act of p**** are not different from those female in corporate cycles...a gal can easily engage in the act of blo*j** and the next 5 minutes she is attending to clients as a custumer care!! you wont ever detect a tang!! RIP
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by andyanders: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
Pretty Prisca: R.I.P gal....she be runz girl nw.....one of d girls dat do rubbish d integrity and morality of we lautech female students.......R.I.P

I doubt if you are a human being and a lady too. Even if she is a run girl, must you condemn her? As a person, we must feel same pain of our fellow human being because we are all creatures made by our heavenly father. We must show love. Many ladies that are into prostitution or runs are doing so because of their family background and no one to help. Many ladies send themselves to school because no one is willing to help them.

May the killers also meet their own doom if the fail to confess..

1 Like

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by pat077: 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
dey don use her do yahoo-plus.
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
ccsexyluv: This is a Very Sad and disturbing News, a Lautech female student was found Dead today 20th of June 2013,, her dead body was discovered behind a Popular Hotel in the Under G School Area of the school..

The lady has been Missing Since Sunday., Her Brain, Eye and Breast has been removed and her vagina Was shaved.. She is said to be an 100L Accounting Student..

May God Console her Family., and Also i Urge Students of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology,. Ogbomoso to be careful expecially the ladies,.., As it is Exam Period and students are going to Night Class..

May God protect Our Going out and Coming In..

Please do not post the images here
View Images Here l Here

Source

Sad story
And her body was also decomposing
Jesus !!
Imagine the trauma to her parents
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by IYANGBALI: 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2013
Joavid:
is it only runs girls dey use for ritual?excuse me stop saying wot you don't know
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by flyforall: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
The heart of man is truly wicked
Gos save us all
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by IYANGBALI: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Oloriburuku ashiere, as if you never sleep with a man for money in your life before.
Bring Shopono and shango obatala to Nairaland and swear if you never sleep with a man for money when u're broke in this life? Eediotttt fhool of the year 2013.
e dakun e bami won lepe dada
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by IYANGBALI: 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
obyrich: If you are sane, you should know when it is appropriate to make some statements. I'm sure your weak mindedness and myopic perspective on life will not allow you understand that nothing in the article suggested that the deceased was a call girl to warrant her condemnation. God once asked the prophet Hosea to marry a prostitute as wife. Does that in any way suggest divine licence for prostitution? Next time reason with your head not your bum before hitting the keypad and submit button. None of you holier-than-thou-folks are better than that girl lying there. If you dont know some of your pastors were pimps, con artists and highway men. Today you go to them for anointing oil, water and spiritual guidance.
THE POST OF THE YEAR

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me / Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.