Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed (47694 Views)

Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) / 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend / Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
Pretty Prisca: R.I.P gal....she be runz girl nw.....one of d girls dat do rubbish d integrity and morality of we lautech female students.......R.I.P
if you didn't know her when she was alive,then shut your rotten mouth.and u forget that a nun can be kidnapped on her way to church and same thing done to her.aStounds me how holy some ppl think they are.u think she deserves what happened to her?even if she was a runz girl like u put it.u think u have no sin?maybe u should start paying for ur own sins in the same manner.
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by omode2(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
Am an Alumni of LAUTECH and know dt d sku ranks top among d d sku wt yahoo boys wc later translated to yahoo+ doin all manner of fetish things to make money. Anybody can be a victim its just d grace of God
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Afokesco(m): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
La wa
naijaboiy: . Were yhu expectin us to laff @dis your sily and useless comment....pPl are bein serios ere..please go to d jokes section if u want to become a comedian.
La wa
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by naijaboiy: 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
Afokesco: La waLa wa
. Minin?
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by omoyosade(m): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2013
Pretty Prisca: R.I.P gal....she be runz girl nw.....one of d girls dat do rubbish d integrity and morality of we lautech female students.......R.I.P
But why ar u being inhuman and heartless to av passd such comment? D fact dat she's is a runs girl and died aftawards does not mean u that passd such comment is a saint. Common, try n be human n save ur comments to ursef. N wot if she were innocent of ur accusation to her, couldn't she av died as well? Abeggyy!!!
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Olumidzti(m): 9:46am On Jun 23, 2013
One thing I want to Nairalanders know. This girl doesn't deserve to die and no one deserves to. However, it's an open secret that if you walk with very bad guyz, you're more exposed to danger. If you walk along your street everynight (3am) with the mindset of 'people are killed in daylight', if you get killed one day, we'll sympathize but you exposed your self. In short, life is abt cause and effect. Innocent pple get killed but highest number get killed by their actions. Why didn't they pick one of the numerous girls going to night class during this exam period? It doesn't mean I don't want the bad guyz to be brought to book though.
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by NETMARKETER(f): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2013
na u initiate her? 100L student! how? RIP gal
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by 2fine2fast(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
All the BAbalawos,ogbonis, oniseguns and the likes in Ogbomosho should come out and invoke whatever spirits to fish out the killers of this girl. Its something they can do unless they are in support of this gruesome murder.
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Decryptor(m): 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
Yoruba people=Ritualists! Tomorrow dem go open mouth say Ibo too like money!
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Chijiokeihedich: 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
The problem is our girls too love money more than anything in this world. our girls only things they need from men as for this days is not but only money money with money does bad boys and mens wil get them at once.as i am talking to yours na there is one girl that disturbing me everyday.the first day i meet her is where i was in shoping centre i came there lonly and seat down there. the serving on the shoping certre there as me what i should like to take and i requirest a drink and fried shiking they orfay me that.so the girl seat behind me and she biging to seppling me i do knw her that is the firs time we meet.and she gave me her number and i did same 2. since that time this girl did not let me rest so calling calling me i ask her what she need from me. she biging to telling me that she need some money that i should direct her to my house. she biging to beg me then i ask her hw much is that she said is that but only some #5000 i printend and tel her that i do have any money with me na she said that let her come so that i should sleep her and give her some money.i am so tied .so if i where bad someone she is very very easy to kil.my addvice to girls of this days is that let them kept eye out from money/07034951009.
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by tunwe(m): 2:50am On Jun 25, 2013
[quote author=Allurefunky]
ma wa kiri... Ode oshi. Hey sweetie , I don't understand what you wrote. Does lauth stand for Lagos university of tech? I am not ode. I am not sure what the acronomy represent. Can you clarify?
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Olumidzti(m): 4:22am On Jun 25, 2013
2fine2fast: All the BAbalawos,ogbonis, oniseguns and the likes in Ogbomosho should come out and invoke whatever spirits to fish out the killers of this girl. Its something they can do unless they are in support of this gruesome murder.
Is it their business?
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Infoseye(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
Its a pity, what a waste. I wonder what she will say when she looks down at her body cry
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Magicdon(m): 7:49am On Jul 02, 2013
[quote author=tunwe][/quote] LAUTECH stand for Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology, Lagos
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2013
Magicdon: LAUTECH stand for Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology, Lagos
Ogbomosho
Chijiokeihedich: The problem is our girls too love money more than anything in this world. our girls only things they need from men as for this days is not but only money money with money does bad boys and mens wil get them at once.as i am talking to yours na there is one girl that disturbing me everyday.the first day i meet her is where i was in shoping centre i came there lonly and seat down there. the serving on the shoping certre there as me what i should like to take and i requirest a drink and fried shiking they orfay me that.so the girl seat behind me and she biging to seppling me i do knw her that is the firs time we meet.and she gave me her number and i did same 2. since that time this girl did not let me rest so calling calling me i ask her what she need from me. she biging to telling me that she need some money that i should direct her to my house. she biging to beg me then i ask her hw much is that she said is that but only some #5000 i printend and tel her that i do have any money with me na she said that let her come so that i should sleep her and give her some money.i am so tied .so if i where bad someone she is very very easy to kil.my addvice to girls of this days is that let them kept eye out from money/07034951009.

This is difficult to understand. . .it's an incomprehensible flow cool

Meanwhile, anybody can fall victim to kidnap! It's right about time women start learning self defence techniques. Something as simple as pepper spray kept within easy reach in our bags can save lives! For those saying she was a runs girl, let us all have the fear of God, unless you have worthy evidence, please refrain from defaming the character of people who can no longer defend themselves. I read it somewhere that this lady lived a decent life as a student and she never missed her classes. She was also said to have left her apartment wearing a pair of bathroom slippers the day she disappeared!
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by jomilojupeace: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
wizberry89:
Naija gals after money be warned
sent up. do check it & reply asap because it is urgent. thank you
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by wizberry89: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
jomilojupeace:
sent up. do check it & reply asap because it is urgent. thank you
Who are you and whys your first Nairaland post addressing me?
Re: Lautech Female Student Killed With Eyes & Private Parts Removed by Magicdon(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2016
Is LAUTECH a govt owned university? If it is does dat mean that Lagos state has 3 govt owned universities, which are UNILAG, LASUTEC, n LAUTECH?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) / Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.