Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? (11380 Views)

Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? / Do You Still Love Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 23, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Sure grin

And

Buff is free to join us
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 23, 2013
REALITY101:

And

Buff is free to join us

No angry
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 23, 2013
Lol why.. Sounds like we gonna do something else after that?
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 23, 2013
REALITY101: Lol why.. Sounds like we gonna do something else after that?

shocked shocked No tongue
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 23, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

shocked shocked No tongue

angry goodnight.. I have a party to be @ maybe I would get some over there cheesy
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by bobthebuilder99(m): 5:56am On Jun 23, 2013
See what happens when you start a thread about fat people...

They start talking about cupcakes! SMH
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 23, 2013
bobthebuilder99: See what happens when you start a thread about fat people...

Sorry.. My fat fingers just start taking over and cant help themselves cry
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 23, 2013
bobthebuilder99: See what happens when you start a thread about fat people...

grin grin this Shiit is funny
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 23, 2013
REALITY101:

grin grin this Shiit is funny

Reality go look at the thread I just created.. grin
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 23, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Reality go look at the thread I just created.. grin

Ok honey smiley on it
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Notrab: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2013
My wife has got fat, 65kg when we met now 100kg now. So unattractive she is nothing like the person I married and it pisses me off so much!! She just doesn't understand always excuses tried this diet tried that but doesn't stick to any. It had caused lots if arguments what do I do?? I have said if I turned into some crazy alcoholic that would not be attractive and you would question what you were going with me. Is this so wrong, why do I get stuck with the fat wife?? It would mean so much to me for her to be thin. Her parents are overweight and have had on going health issues too. She needs to sort it not just for me but our kids

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2013
Let me remind you that African men love flesh and not bones. There are also women who have traits/family history of genetic morbid obesity. Not all slim/thin ladies stay that way forever. All over the world, these cases re prevalent. So good luck in your quest for miss world. N/B: I don't subscribe to voluntary obesity though (eating oneself to stupor).
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by ireneidiva(f): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2013
BellaDonaFema: Ilet me remind you that African men love flesh and not bones. There are also women who have traits/family history of genetic morbid obesity. Not all slim/thin ladies stay that way forever. All over the world, these cases re prevalent. So good luck in your quest for miss world.
Story! If you know you have those genes, you start working out on time. Or engage in a sport. You don't wait until you have three kids before you start working out. Even if you are as thin as a stick you need to work out! This is my problem with africans especially women. Even if you are pregnant, watch what you eat and keep working out! Except you are sick during your pregnancy!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
ireneidiva:
Story! If you know you have those genes, you start working out on time. Or engage in a sport. You don't wait until you have three kids before you start working out. Even if you are as thin as a stick you need to work out! This is my problem with africans especially women. Even if you are pregnant, watch what you eat and keep working out! Except you are sick during your pregnancy!!!
You must know that there re certain factors that can't be changed. Mind you, I don't ve fatty genes/genetic obesity. I have encountered people with such health issues/birth defects and I ve also researched on such cases.
Im the most active and sporty woman you could ever come across, so please note that! kapish!
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by ireneidiva(f): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
You must know that there re certain factors that can't be changed. Mind you, I don't ve fatty genes/genetic obesity. I have encountered people with such health issues/birth defects and I ve also researched on such cases.
Im the most active and sporty woman you could ever come across, so please note that! kapish!
Your opinion.
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
ireneidiva:
Your opinion.
Yeah! Whatever!
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 10, 2013
Personally I find fat unattractive. My man who is in his mid forties recently started gaining weight and even got a pot belly, I had to find a diplomatic way to address the issue and now he goes to the gym all the time. There's no reason to let yourself go just because you are married and people need to realise that with age and\or kids you need to make more effort to constantly exercise and watch what you eat.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Avalani(m): 11:42am On Sep 10, 2013
kepsi123: If you married right, you stop seeing the outside person. You look at your wife and all you see is support, a bridge to your continuous success and all sort of good things. Grow up a little and your views will change.

I think you are the one who needs to grow up. Physical attraction is the most important aspect of marriage in my opinion (and guess what: I'm not married). My reason for believing this is simple; most fatal marital problems are either physical or financial, and less often all those he doesn't play scrabble with me anymore things

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Avalani(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2013
Les: the fatter you are before marriage, the fatter u are after marriage... #TeamIlean cool

the best quote I have gotten from nairaland in a while. Thanks, Les. I intend using the quote, hope you don't mind
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Avalani(m): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2013
ceasare: @bob d builder u ve sd it all.is it d fatness or thiness that matters or your wifes personality nd her inner beautiful.when u love some1 u love them wholeheartedly nd d physical doesnt count or change d luv or attraction we hv 4 them...and who says a thin woman cant grow overweight afta marriage?! for those looking for slim wife. Shiooor.
.i luv my wife just the way she is fat or thin i dnt care in as much as i love her.

Blah blah blah. Personality my foot! Why you never date cripple before? Physical attraction often starts relationship, and ends it. Get real.

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by drmary: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
@avalani u may need to reconsider your opinion about physical attraction being the most important factor for u in marriage.u ll do yourself a lot of good if u see beyond d physical.
Trust me,marriage is not for d faint hearted ,infact husbands of most fat married women don't even see the excess adipose tissue n stretch marks,they see far beyond that.I had to take a conscious effort to loose weight cos my husband was not complaining at all(ko tie riro rara) .
So don't be too hard on yoursef life is too short look inward, be true to yourself and pray well.May God give you the bone n flesh dt is yours.cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Avalani(m): 7:22am On Sep 11, 2013
drmary: @avalani u may need to reconsider your opinion about physical attraction being the most important factor for u in marriage.u ll do yourself a lot of good if u see beyond d physical.
Trust me,marriage is not for d faint hearted ,infact husbands of most fat married women don't even see the excess adipose tissue n stretch marks,they see far beyond that.I had to take a conscious effort to loose weight cos my husband was not complaining at all(ko tie riro rara) .
So don't be too hard on yoursef life is too short look inward, be true to yourself and pray well.May God give you the bone n flesh dt is yours.cheers.

good for you that naivety isn't a crime. please try not to romanticise and novelize marriage. marriage is for anyone who feels up to it. war is not for the faint-hearted. most ladies choose their life partner based on financial capability, muguism, or sexual prowess. Most men get married because their bachelor time is up (societal demands), they want to have kids, etc. Keep the God-fearing and love thing at the corner. I'm not saying they don't count, I'm just saying they (along with personality) are secondary. Most men cheat. Lots of married women are joining the club. I know because I'm single (go figure). Most likely your sunday services together is a sham. Some men don't mind obese and stretch-marked women, but they probably still cheat. And the older you become (a physical thing), the less sex you'll get from your (cheating) husband. You either cheat back, get a divorce, or stay for your children. In conclusion, most marriages are defective from day one because of the real reasons behind their union. Besides, good personalities are found in good guys, and ladies (silly as they are ) do not find that attractive.
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by no1madman(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2013
i'm so into sexy orobos. . .it runs in my Family. .
in fact,no orobo,no life. .orobo 4 life!
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Princesszoe: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
no1madman: i'm so into sexy orobos. . .it runs in my Family. .
in fact,no orobo,no life. .orobo 4 life!
Sorry
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
Theres a difference between being fat and over weight. A girl between 80kg and 100 is sexy especially if she is confident in her shape and size. Fat girls rock, skiny girls look hungry or anorexic
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I hate a fat man.
There is nothing worse than a man with a fat ass and breast. That ish turn's me off. A man with a bigger ass than me gosh I cannot deal. It works both ways. Men and Women should not let themselves go. @ op if you are really worried than marry someone who is body conscious(the type who despises being fat) and if perhaps ur spouse gained weight then you could always join the gym with her or support her.
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
bobthebuilder99: In Africa, it is common for women to get SUPER fat after having children, and then they just stay that way for the rest of their lives. I think it is disgusting.

I want to know, do you have a fat wife? Are you still physically attracted to her? How often are you intimate with each other? Do you still LOVE her?

Ladies, how do YOU feel about gaining weight after marriage? Why do you let yourself get so fat? Do you still enjoy being intimate with your husband? Would you blame him for cheating? Is your husband fat? What do you think about your husband's weight?

The most important question: HOW CAN I MAKE SURE I MARRY A WOMAN THAT WILL STAY FIT?? I am honestly scared that I will be stuck in a marriage with a woman that is overweight. Am I overreacting? You may hate me, and think I am being rude, but I am DEAD SERIOUS. I am not trying to be mean either! Please help!
About women getting fatter after marriage, sometimes they don't let go of themselves...its just that the stress of being a mother and a wife catches up to them. A woman with a job,mother to let's say 3 kids has much more on her mind than a single woman who can focus on looking pretty and slim,especially when her husband doesn't help out a lot...she wakes up, cooks bfast, gets kids ready 4 sch. Serves their food, gets ready 4 work, maybe drops them off b4 work, picks them up after work, goes home, cooks lunch, directs them on what to do, bathe etc...her hubby gets back serves his food, while doing all this, she's thinking about dinner, what will the children eat? And already her mind drifts into the nxt day...in all that where do you expect her to fit in a gym...a diet(most women on a diet, especially on the first few days get cranky)...at this point she lives for her children...her family. Its left to the husband to encourage her, take care of the kids for a while maybe on weekends to enable her take care of her self. (Stress and lack of sleep encourages weight gain) . So if you get married and you don't want your wife to get fat, take care of her and help her out so she can take care of herself... Most women put on the weight when their children are between 0-5yrs especially if they get no help...raising children aint easy. Also even if she doesn't lose the weight...you should still love her anyway because what you saw to make you marry her should be within(her behaviour/personality etc) not her exterior appearance(that should be a minor issue)
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by AlyricistLaura: 4:51am On Sep 12, 2013
African Women Blow Up When they Come to the States

I think it's the Fast Food and Western Diet.

No Strict Regulations on Our Foods.

African Women Grow Huge Over Here.
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Monicasque(f): 6:53am On Sep 12, 2013
its only natural that after having a baby a woman will gain weight but its also adviceable to work on it because the truth is we all wana look sexy for ourselves, husbands, kids and everone involved in our lives. Sisters lets work on the weight plz. it dont do us any good to just allow things to get out of control. Its never to late to work on it. I KNOW
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by zeb04(f): 7:16am On Sep 12, 2013
Pls oh everyone shld work on their weight. Even ur husband wil get tired of ur fatness in my family we al watch our weight infact my dad won't even let u go fat. Ahh his insult alone. Anyways I welgh 6o nd my bmi is 24 am tryin 2 get 2, 23 fatness is unattractive weda single or married. Nd u wil feel cool abt ur self knowin dat ur lap is nt like those broiler fowl
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by no1madman(m): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2013
Princess zoe: Sorry
hahaha! see ur toto 4 my balcony!see ur toto 4 my balcony!
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Monicasque(f): 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
HOuse i think we also need to remember that there just this kind of lepa that is also not attractive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omg! What Is This World Turning Into?? [screen Shot] / Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt / Luminouz Is Getting Married! My Pre Wedding Piczzz!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.