Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? (22145 Views)

Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by chelseabmw(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2011
When your girlfriend/boyfriend saids ''why do you like/love me'' what are you suppose to say?
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Natasha2(f): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2011
tell her you don't know cheesy
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by chelseabmw(m): 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2011
^^^^^^^

Madam be serious nau grin
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2011
Tell her the truth! Tell her what it is she does for you, that makes you proud of her. . . smiley
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by tayoast(m): 12:01am On Dec 09, 2011
:-x
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Goldieluks: 12:02am On Dec 09, 2011
Tell her how you feel about her.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by cynthiafred67(f): 12:07am On Dec 09, 2011
@op say i love every thing about u.
if I ask my bf what he loves about me and his answer is not every thing, then I will know he does not really love me.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by chelseabmw(m): 12:55am On Dec 09, 2011
sexkillz:

Tell her the truth! Tell her what it is she does for you, that makes you proud of her. . . smiley

so what r those tins?
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 09, 2011
chelseabmw:

so what r those tins?

You have to go technical now. She asked you why you love her, which means she'll be paying particular attention to what you say to her. . .
Dont tell her you love her because of her body
Dont tell her you love her because of her voice
Dont tell her you love her because of steamy sex, or that you like the way she walks or the way she calls your name! Those things are physical, and are subject to change. Dont get me wrong, those things are essential in attracting you and making you stay. but specifically telling her that it is those things that singularly makes you love her, is a NO NO!Loving her entails the way she is receptive to others, the way she accommodates your errors, the way she handles matters maturely, the way she encourages you to be a better person. . . Appreciate her for her kindness, compassion, towards you. Love entails accepting another imperfect human, perfectly. For accepting your flaws, and choosing to remain with you, even though she might have gotten better offers, is a sign of love for you. Thank her for loving you, and tell her you love her for the Man she has made you become!. . . smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 1:19am On Dec 09, 2011
^^^
Why not just tell her the truth whatever that might be?
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Natasha2(f): 2:22am On Dec 09, 2011
chelseabmw:

^^^^^^^

Madam be serious nau grin

lmao grin actually I meant what I said
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by sexlog(m): 6:59am On Dec 09, 2011
Good point sexkillz.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by chelseabmw(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2011
Natasha,,:

lmao grin actually I meant what I said

thats not fair at all. . . . as you do to others,other will also do to you. . . .When you ask ur man/boy friend same question the same answer u gave me will be given to you
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by chelseabmw(m): 10:40am On Dec 09, 2011
cynthiafred67:

@op say i love every thing about u.
if I ask my bf what he loves about me and his answer is not every thing, then I will know he does not really love me.

everything like what? ur insults?quarrel? attitudes? which and which?
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2011
Im learning kiss , wish i have a girlfriend.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by 195(f): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2011
i tell her i love you  undecided
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2011
^^ you always talk with your brain,

*you modified your quote*
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by 195(f): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2011

Im sleeping now, trouble seekin me
Its things like this that made me kill one man about 48years ago undecided
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by johncasey1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2011
Jamb question
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by CzarChris(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2011
I always tell my girls love doesn't exist if you don't like it, then there's the door. See question, mtcheew angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Chimezie198(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2011
Czar-Chris:

I always tell my girls love doesn't exist if you don't like it, then there's the door. See question, mtcheew angry angry angry angry
**too mean**
Bro, is ur second name Bonyface?
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by ProNurse: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2011
I love my boyfriend because:
1. He's a devout follower of Jesus.
2. He sacrifices a lot for me as he loves me die.
3. He's so responsible, well-mannered and caring.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by 195(f): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2011
^Now that he does those tins
please dont cheat on him cos i know thats the next tin on your mind cool
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by IbroSaunks(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
tell her I don't know,
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by freecocoa(f): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2011
Honestly the many times I've been asked that question,I used tact in answering cos its a very tricky question,I normally say,there are many things I love about you like the fact that you are cute,nice,warm,just fill in any good thing I love about him and then go ahead to say, but I can't seem to find a reason why I'm in love with you,I've searched and searched but there's no reason or condition to it,I just feel that way about you and I don't ever want it to stop,I do really love you baby,please don't try to make me explain it cos I can't,its just beyond me. He ends up smoldering me with kisses and I love yous.I don't even know if what I wrote there makes any sense but it worked for me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by martyns303(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2011
told my GF i luv her "bow legs", ya she's got a slight bow legs. trust me, its really hot.
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Sike(m): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2011
I love you is i love you. #Chikena!
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by IYANGBALI: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2011
i love you because you sabi fok and your prik dey sweet me like honey
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2011
A very good time to tell a sweet big lie grin
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by sugardaddy1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2011
I love her for her intelligence and reserved disposition though on the naughty side, her big backside and ever-ready willingness to manoeuvre into some outlandish ssex positions is the driving force cool
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by richy5(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2011
coz she get want i want
Re: Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2011
Booting, [b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush / OAU Alumni Hostel Gutted By Fire Tonight (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.