Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant (38365 Views)

Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by ibkgab001: 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
;DYinka ayefele is ur turn to help somebody now
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Sylverbox(m): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2013
1st of all, all d so called celebrities should bury their head in shame 4 allowing dis kind of news go public. The poor guy must hav been through a lot spending all he had on dialysis n xpensive renal regimen. It took an outcry 4rm d public like this b4 they could help 'Peacefull peace' of fuji house of commotion. Is it d ordinary man dat can barely feed a day dat will go and queue at UBA? Suddenly all d news about their big cars, expensive wine bottles, private jets and mansions hav stopped trickling in. They shld jst knw that no amount of money can buy a single breath of life. That's all.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Blazinraj01(f): 12:33am On Jun 23, 2013
Either Yuzedo or Byllionaire should donate on behalf of Nairaland members

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by thegeorgy(f): 1:08am On Jun 23, 2013
f Wizkid can damage a #50Million Porche Panamera car in less than 2 months

If D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for a show

If Davido can refer to a #10Million endorsement deal as chicken change

If P-Square can buy just a property for #400 Million

If Don Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne

And the many others...

Why can't they put heads together and donate just $100,000 (#16 Million) in just 24 hours?

Its obvious there's beef in the industry.

If all these big artistes don't save OJB JEZREEL with their money, God will judge anyone who goes to studio to produce "Tribute to OJB'.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by buymecom(m): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2013
If Wizkid can damage a #50Million Porche
Panamera car in less than 2 months

If D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for a show

If Davido can refer to a #10Million endorsement deal as chicken change

If P-Square can buy
just a property for #400 Million

If Don Jazzy
can pop a $1.5Million champagne And the
many others...

Why can't they put heads
together and donate just $100,000
(#15Million) in just 24 hours? Its obvious
there's beef in the industry.

If all these big
artistes don't save OJB JEZREEL with their
money, Ogun kills anyone who goes to studio to produce "Tribute to OJB' #FACT!!
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Skmoda360(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2013
foluks24: should anyone be made responsible for someone who probably is a chain smoker nd an alchoholic nd lost his kidney to dat effect.spare me nd tak d money to the moderless baby homes.wat hapened to steve kadiri d oda time,after hard earned money was contributed for d transplant he stil got himsf back to smokin and eventualy lost it.gudluck to dose who wish to sow where dey wuldnt reap.
Lol, anyway na true u talk
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Cuddlemii: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
If Goldie were to be alive today, she would have helped him.

I am surprised that people expect the artists to help OJB.

Have we forgotten we are Nigerians? Are we that patriotic? Since when did we become humanitarians? grin grin

This life is a jungle, everyman for himself. Those musicians would tell you they ate four frogs, signed oaths and crossed several rivers to get to where they are, so they can squander their money as they choose.

Anyone that lives his/her life thinking he/she would get help when things get rough is only fooling himself/herself.
Save while you can and be selfish. At the end, no one cares! Yes, OJB is a talented producer and has contributed immensely to the growth of the music industry. But, the music industry would tell you they appreciate it and that's that! They might even give him a lifetime achievement award.

Anyhoo, you are always the only one you can trust that has your back. You are your own security. Let's just hope something good comes out of this.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Arokoorangeman: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2013
First! I'd like to know, when he was up there making it big... did he give 2 d Nigerian community? Just wondering!!
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Fajzay: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
baggylips: The real task hz kum.may God help him,btw where are those him colleagues calling 500k cheap money,d others flaunting Bb porsche and the rest claiming that dia Dad is swimming in money(omo babaolowo).the time is here to save a broda or.... sad

Spot on!!! All na facade
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by CzarChris(m): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
foluks24: should anyone be made responsible for someone who probably is a chain smoker nd an alchoholic nd lost his kidney to dat effect.spare me nd tak d money to the moderless baby homes.wat hapened to steve kadiri d oda time,after hard earned money was contributed for d transplant he stil got himsf back to smokin and eventualy lost it.gudluck to dose who wish to sow where dey wuldnt reap.
You are a very heartless and wicked person, so he smokes and drinks, so what? Those it make him anyless human? Ok i can see you are a saint with no bagge right? If you are too broke to contribute anytin meaningful, then shut da phuck up. My late dad died of chronic kidney disease and he never drank alcohol or smoked a day in his life. It was a very traumatic time for the whole family, the hiccups, cqeatinine rising levels, the urea increase in hblood because his kidney couldn't excrete it we got to a stage of 3 dialysis sections a week. I feel for his family cos i know what it's like. We sold everything we had but he still died. Nobody knows tomorrow, for all of you here judging. OJB the Lord is your strength. Plz lets do something for this guy.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by biolabee(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
Causes

Acute renal failure

Acute kidney failure usually occurs when the blood supply to the kidneys is suddenly interrupted or when the kidneys become overloaded with toxins. Causes of acute failure include accidents, injuries, or complications from surgeries in which the kidneys are deprived of normal blood flow for extended periods of time. Heart-bypass surgery is an example of one such procedure.

Drug overdoses, accidental or from chemical overloads of drugs such as antibiotics or chemotherapy, may also cause the onset of acute kidney failure. Unlike chronic kidney disease, however, the kidneys can often recover from acute failure, allowing the patient to resume a normal life. People suffering from acute failure require supportive treatment until their kidneys recover function, and they often remain at increased risk of developing future kidney failure.[15]

Among the accidental causes of renal failure is the crush syndrome, when large amounts of toxins are suddenly released in the blood circulation after a long compressed limb is suddenly relieved from the pressure obstructing the blood flow through its tissues, causing ischemia. The resulting overload can lead to the clogging and the destruction of the kidneys. It is a reperfusion injury that appears after the release of the crushing pressure. The mechanism is believed to be the release into the bloodstream of muscle breakdown products – notably myoglobin, potassium, and phosphorus – that are the products of rhabdomyolysis (the breakdown of skeletal muscle damaged by ischemic conditions). The specific action on the kidneys is not fully understood, but may be due in part to nephrotoxic metabolites of myoglobin.

Chronic kidney disease

Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) has numerous causes. The most common causes of CKD are diabetes mellitus and long-term, uncontrolled hypertension.[16] Polycystic kidney disease is another well-known cause of CKD. The majority of people afflicted with polycystic kidney disease have a family history of the disease. Other genetic illnesses affect kidney function, as well.

Overuse of common drugs such as aspirin, ibuprofen, and acetaminophen (paracetamol) can also cause chronic kidney damage.[17]

Some infectious diseases, such as hantavirus, can attack the kidneys, causing kidney failure.[18]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renal_failure
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by phurlabby(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
Generosity and Kindness isn't about helping those who will reciprocate, if you are moved to help this man please do so. This is not the time to be self-righteous, who knows the fact that common men and not the huge artists helped save his life could humble him and turn his life around. Nothing is too small as long as it comes from your heart.

One of my professors always said and I quote "how do you expect to receive when you are holding on to what you have with clenched fists? " God's ways are not our ways - it could be the key to anybody's breakthrough and please let's stop judging those refuse to. God bless us all.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by omar22(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
How many people suffer from Kidney failure in Nigeria that urgently need the surgery?

If it was a picture of a man no one knows that puts out an appeal for N16m

NO ONE HERE WOULD BLINK AN EYE LID..... Would you shout Dbanj come and save this old man?

I pray that OJB finds favour from God but they way you guys behave is disgusting, all these singers have their own charity they hold so dearly to their own heart, but accusing them for not donating to your course is disgusting.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by harlyon(m): 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
I'm proud of our artists. Ojb can now go fr d surgery.. Wsh u a safe surgery.

Dbanj-7M, psquare- 5M, wizkid-3M, don jazzy- 1M, Tuface-1.5M, Mercy Johnson-1M, iceprince- 500K, ruggedman-1M, n a host of other donors.At last they gave.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba / Dr Sid Rocks Braided Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? (Photos) / Bakare Olalekan Mubarak Celebrates His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.