Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant (38364 Views)

Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nten: 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
PMAN should act as a man in this issue. I think the welfare of members should be held to high esteem in their operational behaviour. Not the regular leadership brohaha that they are always engulfed in.
PMAN 1 of ur Man is down come to his rescue!
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by floriana(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
I hear OJB has two wives. How will he use one kidney to serve the two of them? One kidney isn't enough biko!
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by soulfood(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
Wise_old_man: I think the nigerian entertainment folks should organise a fundraiser for him. I believe they are very much capable, including that "kid" that calls 500k cheap money.
Plus OJB Jezreel practically schooled and taught wizkid everything he knows about making music. I remember him as a studio boy with OJB and the album launch in OJB's church. Wizcheap,please do something.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by mooregan(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
We've all said what Artiste can do 4 Him, now what about us?? It starts from You n Me. If u can give him a helping hand, plss do. Don't wait till 2face or whoever does. They r humans, so don't be surprise if de don't do anything.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by collynzo2(m): 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
This kind 16 million e get as e be, did the donor charge him 10 million?
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by firstolalekan(m): 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
[size=18pt]so ...when he's weak... he is the one who's searching...[/size]
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Theeni: 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
Read a few weeks ago that he was ill with kidney problems, but he mentioned it was nothing serious. His manager also said money wasn't the problem. Anyways, a kidney transplant costs about 6 million naira, including the immunosuppressants for one year. It's done here in Naija. Make them go St. Nicholas hospital, they have the most experience in Naija, and they are very good
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
I'd rather take my money to one remote village, where poor pregnant women die everyday, becos they can't afford 5,000Naira hospital bill.
Besides,when they say watch what you shove down your throat, watch what you eat and smoke, people like Eniola Badmus will say bold is beautiful."you are what you eat," and there are now even more reasons to choose your foods wisely.An unhealthy diet -- independent of calories consumed -- may increase your risk for developing kidney disease.
Choose your food wisely!Stop excessive consumption of alcohol and weed(whatever you call it)!Stop over stressing your vital organs! Stop it Now!!!

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by binhozie(m): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
soulfood:
Plus OJB Jezreel practically schooled and taught wizkid everything he knows about making music. I remember him as a studio boy with OJB and the album launch in OJB's church. Wizcheap,please do something.

Na wa o. .
I'm not trying to sound rude or mean but na wizkid give am the kidney wahala? . . . make una chill abeg
Dont put the blame on just one person if you should blame anybody at all
i agree ALL artistes should come together and do something
May God Heal Him

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
ROSYL: I'd rather take my money to one remote village, where poor pregnant women die everyday, becos they can't afford 5,000Naira hospital bill.
Besides,when they say watch what you shove down your throat, watch what you eat and smoke, people like Eniola Badmus will say bold is beautiful."you are what you eat," and there are now even more reasons to choose your foods wisely.An unhealthy diet -- independent of calories consumed -- may increase your risk for developing kidney disease.
Choose your food wisely!Stop excessive consumption of alcohol and weed(whatever you call it)!Stop over stressing your vital organs! Stop it Now!!!

Hmmm!There is sense in this but it has happened.Let's help him out and I'm sure that all those taking alcohol and other dangerous stuffs will learn from the life of this producer.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by dhayoh: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
ponco: i;m so surprised that this is really getting out, i tuface alone can personally run around to raise this money for someone that produced african queen for him, since he could go to dubai to waste money over someone who is after 3. It just shows that our artistes are just bunch of hypocrites.
they are for real....God help him
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by chubaba1(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
Cheap money + cheap money + cheap money + .... =wat is needed to save OJB's life, k Wizkid ngwa come give us the cheap money angry

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Tijay90(m): 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
Why ask Mr. & Mrs.general public 4help when he played a role in the success of tuface & the likes...wen dem dey pop chamPAIN & other allied chemicals,dem no know sey kidneys go mal4nction...?it's all part of being a star : Big cars,Big houses,Big parties,& of course...Big diseases.

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
ocman: If 2face,D'banj,wizkid, psquare,Davido,Banky, Asa, Timaya,donjazzy,Iyanya bring 1M each, that's 10M; then Ice prince & Mi, 1M; Burnaboy & kcee, 1M; Tiwa salvage & Wandecoal,1M; Mayd & Olamide, 1M; Lynxx & Naeto C, 1M; Eldee & Dr. Sid,1M... That would be 16 Million naira which is 100k USD in Total and OjB's problem would be solved... Act fast before that man dies.. Stop calling yourselves A-list artistes for nothing!!! If anything happens to OJB, we would stop buying your albums... Signed by your fans

Who tell U say MayD get money?Olamide might be rave of the moment but that guy no get one millA to do charity..Burnaboi sef no get that kind money..omolomo,e no get Am to do charity for now...Eldee and Dr Sid no fit do am..no b say dem no get o.. But water plenty pass garri

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
slimyem: It's his one single I know..
It was a rave sometime in 2006/07.

That song is RAZZZZ..That album is cool but that song,Olohun maje..my favorite track was searching
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by cupid4ig(m): 12:20am On Jun 22, 2013
Kayusfity: SHEY NA FROM MY 36K SALARY UNA WANT MAKE I CONTRIBUTE I GET 3 CHILDREN FOR HOUSE AND CANT CONTRIBUTE A KOBO. WHEN THE GUY THEY ENJOY DEY POP NOVO SHEY HE REMEMBER ME? WHY I GO COME RELEASE MY HARD EARNED MONEY? MTCHEEW. KIDNEY KOR, ANUS TRANSPLANT NI angry
i pray u will never be in any situation where u will need peoples help. Karma is real. May God help u
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by cupid4ig(m): 12:47am On Jun 22, 2013
hpk: A White Man Once Said; Little Drops Of Water Make An Ocean. A Black Man Also Said; Na With Co-operation Rice Dey Full Pot. Your N1000 and My N1000 Can Make A Difference, Let's Not Put Our Hopes On Celebrities Alone Cos We All Danced To Pretete, Sang Along To African Queen and Searching.
Let's Join Hands And Save OJB Jezreel ( David okungbowa acc no- 0008120334 GT Bank)

oga who get account no u posted here
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by africapunch: 12:58am On Jun 22, 2013
Stay strong broda!
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by otikpoko(m): 2:36am On Jun 22, 2013
What is the medical result/report as regards the cause for the disease?
Those who are willing to contribute to the account number pasted here, what steps have you to make sure that the account details are really his?
Someone maybe impersonating, i do not know but just asking because some persons will not mind making fortune out of peoples misfortune.
Some should try to confirm and prove to us that the account details are really that of ojb.
Make people no dey contribute their small money dey soak garri for house den anoda person go dey use the money dey drive hummer angry
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Winneygirl(f): 2:36am On Jun 22, 2013
foluks24: should anyone be made responsible for someone who probably is a chain smoker nd an alchoholic nd lost his kidney to dat effect.spare me nd tak d money to the moderless baby homes.wat hapened to steve kadiri d oda time,after hard earned money was contributed for d transplant he stil got himsf back to smokin and eventualy lost it.gudluck to dose who wish to sow where dey wuldnt reap.
Pls let's verify every information. Do U knw that a transplant is just step 1? He would still have 2 be on drugs and regular medical check up for the rest of his life.
Are U aware that he who has had a transplant is very susceptible to other illnesses because his immune system will have 2 be suppressed in order for it to accomodate the transplant? Do U know the kind of complications that can arise after the transplant?
Are U aware that Steve Kadiri's left arm had 2 be amputated after it got infected post-transplant? He even had a 2nd attempted transplant 2 years before he died.
A transplant is not a cure.
Please Let's be sensitive to other peoples pain.

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Revolva(m): 2:40am On Jun 22, 2013
Policewoman: Wizzkid that is spending 50m to buy a car, and Iyanya that just landed a 60m deal with MTN, ALL SHOULD COME OUT AND HELP THIS DUDE.

Oga i beg suffry dey lie..wizkid spend which 50million abi he dey lift crude oil..or he papa remai oil well for am..na lie and big hype wash be all these their cars price.sometimes these artist buy these cars and pay instalmentally...some are just gifts...ok...

OJB ...well he is a legend..i dont know what all these our A list acts are waiting...for Tubaba...to banky to Don baba J..Ejanla...Dbanj.....make una helep una broda oo
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by lorddarshwood(m): 3:05am On Jun 22, 2013
Wizkid started his musical career with OJB same with Kida Kudz
2face's hit songs was
produced by OJB, now if this people cannot single
handedly pay for OJB's
health care then they
should both get the Bleep out of the trending news of acquiring luxuries, now glo just endorsed some group of artists abi na mouth dem take dey
sign endorsement, if
this guyz with those
amount of cash can't help their fellow
artist... Then why bothering the commoners who
struggle to afford their
cd's of even 150.
I think we have to do a re- think.
#DontBeStingy
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by HARDEYLEKE(m): 3:10am On Jun 22, 2013
typical nigerian mentality,always
waiting....waiting for god,waiting for
jonathan,waiting for whizkid....no self
responsibilty, perpetual youths/
adults...smh
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by kingthreat(m): 3:59am On Jun 22, 2013
But OJB should have some money rather than rely on Nigerians to contribute the whole 16 million for him
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 22, 2013
Amule5000us: Mumu man...........wen u dey
eliminate me 4 mtn project fame
nobody talk.....now Good don
catch u........zuzuru get me ma
fone Jor make I call ma uncle 4
Canada make him send u 20M
you need to be locked up in an assylum, I seriously mean it.. Or wait, are u sure u are a human being??
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Evansades(m): 6:18am On Jun 22, 2013
ARE YOU BLIND?
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by pimplucious: 7:09am On Jun 22, 2013
IYA NGBALI: its either you no get eyes or you no sabi read engRish

No wonder u always got ur asss banned.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by pimplucious: 7:19am On Jun 22, 2013
lord_darshwood: Wizkid started his musical career with OJB same with Kida Kudz
2face's hit songs was
produced by OJB, now if this people cannot single
handedly pay for OJB's
health care then they
should both get the Bleep out of the trending news of acquiring luxuries, now glo just endorsed some group of artists abi na mouth dem take dey
sign endorsement, if
this guyz with those
amount of cash can't help their fellow
artist... Then why bothering the commoners who
struggle to afford their
cd's of even 150.
I think we have to do a re- think.
#DontBeStingy

Its very unintelligent of u to think like this. Don't u think it will be too much of a burden if 10 ppl try gathering that amount as against 2000 ppl? It will only take 2000 ppl 8k each to rise 16mill. Op is only trying to leverage on power of number here bro.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by ArinzeUgo: 7:22am On Jun 22, 2013
Abeg,...who b dis OJB jazreel?..the name sounds familier...
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 22, 2013
He should go to pastor Chris healing school abi ??!
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Ozone4eva: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2013
I read 15m on LIB, where is d extra 1m frm? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omotola Opens "Double Doors" In Ikeja Lagos (photos) / Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be / Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani