Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant (38367 Views)

Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 22, 2013
sanniemoe:

Who tell U say MayD get money?Olamide might be rave of the moment but that guy no get one millA to do charity..Burnaboi sef no get that kind money..omolomo,e no get Am to do charity for now...Eldee and Dr Sid no fit do am..no b say dem no get o.. But water plenty pass garri

Smh. I hate to be finding things funny in this thread dedicated to an ailing man, but una no go let person rest. kai. See as this one siddon for corner dey diagnose and analyse omo boys financial health. You go fear fear. Lol.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by alyarmouk(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2013
tut they said earlier on that money wasnt the peoblem..that what they needed was a kidney donor? by the way...hope u guys know hw many wives he has??
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 22, 2013
having had some insight into this industry in Nigeria - i'm sorry but his friends in the industry should give him the money

these people love wasting money on rubbish and posing all over the internet with cars (probably on loan) then tomorrow when a medical problem arises they start begging for money from the same people they thought they were above months ago.

abeg............

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Suarezpatrick: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2013
nedu2000: I think we're expected to go to his house with our contribution
your mumu don ripe...abi u nor see him bank acc?
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by dagentility(f): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2013
And who the heck is OJB Jezebel
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by caprini: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2013
phaya: All so-called Naija celebrities can organise a show n the funds raised from the show will go for his treatment! They shouldn't wait till he is dead(God forbid) that they'll come together n start singing TRIBUTE songs!!!

God bless you for this advice.And may you never lack helpers in times of need.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by caprini: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2013
phaya: All so-called Naija celebrities can organise a show n the funds raised from the show will go for his treatment! They shouldn't wait till he is dead(God forbid) that they'll come together n start singing TRIBUTE songs!!!

God bless you for this advice.And may you never lack helpers in times of need.
HARDEYLEKE: typical nigerian mentality,always
waiting....waiting for god,waiting for
jonathan,waiting for whizkid....no self
responsibilty, perpetual youths/
adults...smh

NO,not the Naija youths i know.Very self reliant.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by iammatrix: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2013
a single artiste can help this man but none of them wont. they prefer to lavish their money on bitches and bottles.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 22, 2013
ROFLMAO! Blackface has been murdered on this thread. He might commit suicide if he reads this thread. Lol
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by pimplucious: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2013
Passion D:
Pls-read-that-again-cos-his-account-details-are-ther.UBA-is-d-bank.-2face-alone-or-Don-jazzy-can-do-dis-and-more.

The op only just modified the post. The account details and necessary info were not contained in the pre modified post.

I will disagree with u if ur expecting just 2face or donjazzy alone to foot the bill. We all hv to come together and help a brother in need. Ur prolly right we can get just one rich person to foot the bill but we have to cultivate that culture of togetherness which is lacking in Nigeria. If we had such culture going on in us, the last riot wld hv been a great success. We hv to learn to think and act together. Just saying
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by demefa(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]most of u r shouting help help. Hw many of ur family nd frnds ve u settled der family bills b4? Hw many of ur family frnds ve u save der lives?Most of u hvnt even seen a modales baby home b4. Dey say charity bgins @home. If u've nt help sm1 close 2u b4 den i dnt see any nid 4u 2 help sm1 far away. It's al man 4 himsef, if nt dat OJB is sick wil he tynk his fans ve value 2him? No. Dis artists dnt see we d fans as anytyn.Ma kid sis was born wit a hole in her heart. We nided abt 18m 4d operation in India. No1 helped ma family provided d cash tru family savings.Wat if dis tyn happened 2 a fan? Do u tynk OJB wil care?? I dnt tynk so. As 4mi i cnt waste ma hard aim money on shit. Its beta i dash it 2 mallam acros ma street or a poor fellow sufferin 4rm sam kidney prblm
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by demefa(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2013
pimp_lucious :

The op only just modified the post. The account details and necessary info were not contained in the pre modified post.

I will disagree with u if ur expecting just 2face or donjazzy alone to foot the bill. We all hv to come together and help a brother in need. Ur prolly right we can get just one rich person to foot the bill but we have to cultivate that culture of togetherness which is lacking in Nigeria. If we had such culture going on in us, the last riot wld hv been a great success. We hv to learn to think and act together. Just saying
if u've enuf money 2 waste go ahead nd foot d bill. Na d type of una dey get scattered homes com wan repair anoda person home
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by pimplucious: 11:48am On Jun 22, 2013
demefa: if u've enuf money 2 waste go ahead nd foot d bill. Na d type of una dey get scattered homes com wan repair anoda person home

Smh
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by DCTrendy(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2013
Public spirited individuals can make donations to his UBA account - BABATUNDE OKUNGBOWA ( Account number: 1015075120).

If you have money, contribute, dont worry about if the guy has many wife or not.

God is the rewarder. $100k is too small for the whole Nigeria to loose a talent.

God bless us all.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Freiburger(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2013
Akaraiwe: 2face,dbanj and psquare 1m each. Banky W,wizkid and Davido 500k each. Inyanya,KCee 450k each. Keke Ogungbe,Don jazzy 2m each. Nigerian breweries and Alaba int'l market 5million naira each.
This is how it ought to flow!
That is how it should be bro.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by pimplucious: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
DC Trendy:
Public spirited individuals can make donations to his UBA account - BABATUNDE OKUNGBOWA ( Account number: 1015075120).

If you have money, contribute, dont worry about if the guy has many wife or not.

God is the rewarder. $100k is too small for the whole Nigeria to loose a talent.

God bless us all.

$100k is tOo small for Nigeria to loose a talent? No body deserve to die even if he's not talented. And why is the account not in his name? I don't think that's ojb real name
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by caprini: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
ocman: If 2face,D'banj,wizkid, psquare,Davido,Banky, Asa, Timaya,donjazzy,Iyanya bring 1M each, that's 10M; then Ice prince & Mi, 1M; Burnaboy & kcee, 1M; Tiwa salvage & Wandecoal,1M; Mayd & Olamide, 1M; Lynxx & Naeto C, 1M; Eldee & Dr. Sid,1M... That would be 16 Million naira which is 100k USD in Total and OjB's problem would be solved... Act fast before that man dies.. Stop calling yourselves A-list artistes for nothing!!! If anything happens to OJB, we would stop buying your albums... Signed by your fans
God bless you 99 billion times.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by demefa(m): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
DC Trendy:

God bless us all.
sell ur papa huz go contribute God go reward u wit 10 mor. U neva finish wit d hunger way dey catch u, na anoda persin belle u wan start wit
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][/size][quote author=pimp_lucious ]And how do we help him? No account details or anything?

[size=8pt][quote author=pimp_lucious ]And how do we help him? No account details or anything?

[quote author=pimp_lucious ]And how do we help him? No account details or anything?

I believe u must have conginetal problem with ur sight for you to ask such a question. The account number is so glaring for every one to see. Advice.. Eat more fruit containing vitamin ....idi*t
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by victokafor(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
Well its quite unfortunate.... but lets think of it most of these artistes live their life as if there is no repercussion for all they do, a lot of them drink so much of this liquor, champagne, alcohol of different make and at the end their kidneys get ruptured... some of them indulge in heavy smoking of indian hemp, cocaine, marijuana and the likes. All these have serious and grevious side effects. I pray they listen and adjust their way of life.. its an advice anyway!!!

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by kushsy: 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
Kidney failure is becoming a. Daily issue in ds country. May God. Help d poor man. For ojb.let's all artistes including comedians stage charity shows and raise d said amount.please the earlir d better..d man must be suffering..
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
I wonder why You call these artistes STARS. It still beats me

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
If Wizkid can damage a #50Million Porche Panamera car in less than 2 months...
If D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for a show...
If Davido can refer to a #10Million endorsement deal as chicken change...
If P-Square can buy just a property for # 400 Million...
If Don Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne And the many others...

Why can't they put heads together and donate just $100,000 (#15Million) in just 24 hours? ...
Its obvious there's beef in the industry....
If all these big artistes don't save OJB JEZREEL with their money, Sango kills anyone who goes to studio to produce "Tribute to OJB"

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by demefa(m): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
Marthakings: If Wizkid can damage a #50Million Porche Panamera car in less than 2 months...
If D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for a show...
If Davido can refer to a #10Million endorsement deal as chicken change...
If P-Square can buy just a property for # 400 Million...
If Don Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne And the many others...

Why can't they put heads together and donate just $100,000 (#15Million) in just 24 hours? ...
Its obvious there's beef in the industry....
If all these big artistes don't save OJB JEZREEL with their money, Sango kills anyone who goes to studio to produce "Tribute to OJB"
bro dis lyf is hard oo. Every1 care abt him or hersef.If ur in trouble ppl u tynk r ur bxt pals wil runaway. Som of ur family membas 2 may run nd liv u hopeles.Trust no1.Dats y we shud save nd wrkhard 4 2mao.If dis happen 2 a fan no1 wil kia so i no snd any artist,dey cn all die 4 all i kia.Wen ur stranded u'll unstand mi beta.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by slimmygold1(f): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2013
hmmmmm but wait o where are those celebraties dey na.i will love to but ma 9 kids in the house wic av nt yet pay their SKUL FEES,MA HOUSE HAS EXPIRE HAV NT YET SETTLE MA LANDLORD,MA CAR IS @ THE MECHANIC WORKSHOP. Pls I NID HELP TOOO .pls ma bros get wel soon

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by akintaj5: 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
foluks24: should anyone be made responsible for someone who probably is a chain smoker nd an alchoholic nd lost his kidney to dat effect.spare me nd tak d money to the moderless baby homes.wat hapened to steve kadiri d oda time,after hard earned money was contributed for d transplant he stil got himsf back to smokin and eventualy lost it.
Abi o, let's not be sentimental and face the fact here. If it were to be an ordinary Nigerian, how many of us would take our time to broadcast this and even come up with ideas. I don't know maybe when OJB himself made it to stardom how many sick Nigerians he helped in the hospital or on the street. We have had series of Nigerians cry for help as regards health, when did anyone talk abt a charity concert for the common Nigerian. I thank God for him he got a donor if not the story would have bn different. The point is let's not segregate, I would contribute my own quota in helping him and so should u if u have and I hope when an ordinary Nigerian needs our help in times like dis we would be able to rally enough support like dis and even more. Am sure some Nigerian artists would contribute as well. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by demefa(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
akintaj5: Abi o, let's not be sentimental and face the fact here. If it were to be an ordinary Nigerian, how many of us would take our time to broadcast this and even come up with ideas. I don't know maybe when OJB himself made it to stardom how many sick Nigerians he helped in the hospital or on the street. We have had series of Nigerians cry for help as regards health, when did anyone talk abt a charity concert for the common Nigerian. I thank God for him he got a donor if not the story would have bn different. The point is let's not segregate, I would contribute my own quota in helping him and so should u if u have and I hope when an ordinary Nigerian needs our help in times like dis we would be able to rally enough support like dis and even more. Am sure some Nigerian artists would contribute as well. God bless Nigeria
hw many common men r out der wit same illnes as we r tokin ryt nw? Thousands if i gues.Ve u donated 4 any? I dnt tynk so. Dnt preach wat u'll neva dream 2do or wil neva do in ur smal lyf. If its a common man ur 50kobo wunt go outa ur pocket
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
[/quote]If Wizkid can damage a #50Million Porche Panamera car in less than 2 months

If D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for a show

If Davido can refer to a #10Million endorsement deal as chicken change

If P-Square can buy just a property for #400 Million

If Don Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne

And the many others...

Why can't they put heads together and donate just $100,000 (#15Million) in just 24 hours?

If all these big artistes don't save OJB JEZREEL with their money, Ogun/Sango kills anyone who goes to studio to produce "Tribute to OJB'.[quote]

It initially sounded funny and I wondered how true the above was when a contact sent it to my bb till I saw this thread.

Anyway, has the acct no been confirmed as OJBs'? Wouldn't mind contributing. Wish him a successful transplant and recovery.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by vanesasualeze: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
nawao make una visit this site for the latest gist,beautyandhealthmoments..com kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dr Sid Rocks Braided Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? (Photos) / Bakare Olalekan Mubarak Celebrates His Birthday / CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.