Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant (38207 Views)

Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
ponco: i;m so surprised that this is really getting out, i tuface alone can personally run around to raise this money for someone that produced african queen for him, since he could go to dubai to waste money over someone who is after 3. It just shows that our artistes are just bunch of hypocrites.
if you send your 1,000 naira,and one million of us send in 1,000..he will be saved.its better to do something positive,than abuse for abusing sake...someone is dying

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Wiseoldman: 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2013
dulphines: Those his pals can do alot for him. Tuface still have some change from what Akpabio's gave him as wedding bonus.

hmmmm......I can see Akpabio is making judicious use of his almost 70billion Naira monthly allocation.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by BCELLS(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
phaya: All so-called Naija celebrities can organise a show n the funds raised from the show will go for his treatment! They shouldn't wait till he is dead(God forbid) that they'll come together n start singing TRIBUTE songs!!!
No one will ever show up now,awon oloshi gbogbo,it is after his demise,God forbid,u'l c dem all paying homage,singing,erin subu koledide!...

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
This is ridiculous, I hate to sound a bit insensitive, but that is not my intention. Why bring this to Nairaland when you should take it to the Bentley Buyers Association of Nigeria and Porsche Drivers Union of Nigeria, or even the £1.2m champagne drinkers club of Nigeria? It is their colleague we're talking about afterall. $100,000 should be "cheap money" to these folks. Absolute nonsense. Yet when some of us denounce the pretentious, and wasteful attitude of these 'celebs', some mórôns are alwsys quick to shout haters.

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by jaywonder1: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
This your analysis is on point... Add Idris Abdulkareem make him pay 10k as broke man wey him be.

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
Now is the opportunity for all these artist who sing "my money and your money no be mate". where are those dudes that say, "chop my money". .....the main lyrics in naija songs now is all about money. How you have made it when really u can't afford anything like this kind of health issue. well i just wanna hear a news caption tomorrow saying, "Wizkid singlehandedly donates N20million naira for O'Jezreel's kidney transplant

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by collynzo2(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
Policewoman: Wizzkid that is spending 50m to buy a car, and Iyanya that just landed a 60m deal with MTN, ALL SHOULD COME OUT AND HELP THIS DUDE.
Do you believe those things?

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by collynzo2(m): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
jay-wonder1:
This your analysis is on point... Add Idris Abdulkareem make him pay 10k as broke man wey him be.
hahaha what of Black face?

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
Nigerians are funny,it must be the years of complaining about the government that has made us comatose..
some one is dying and he needs funds for dialysis
who told you he hasn't gone round begging his friends for funds before appealing publicly
when he dies you will come to Nairaland and start shedding hypocritical crocodile tears and your stupid RIPs,
QUESTION is una go help am or not,if you aint goin to help him,Do not paste stupid and useless comments,scos its as useless as expelled air

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hope our celebs aint waiting to sing tribute song,bunch of hypocrites.

By the way,he's a seasoned producer,so all he produced For should help him.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Rooneyboy(m): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
This is what I keep saying, living a reckless life all because u are a celebrity with some idle cash in ur account ; no matter who and what u are .

I pray good spirited Nigerians come to his rescue, or better still his colleagues.

Personally I've got little cash to spare.

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by BCELLS(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
baggylips: The real task hz kum.may God help him,btw where are those him colleagues calling 500k cheap money,d others flaunting Bb porsche and the rest claiming that dia Dad is swimming in money(omo babaolowo).the time is here to save a broda or.... sad
no mind d eediot,500k cheap money!..if dis one pai dey r all doomed,awon arindin.

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
idris abdulkareem will donate 5k
ocman: If 2face,D'banj,wizkid, psquare,Davido,Banky, Asa, Timaya,donjazzy,Iyanya bring 1M each, that's 10M; then Ice prince & Mi, 1M; Burnaboy & kcee, 1M; Tiwa salvage & Wandecoal,1M; Mayd & Olamide, 1M; Lynxx & Naeto C, 1M; Eldee & Dr. Sid,1M... That would be 16 Million naira which is 100k USD in Total and OjB's problem would be solved... Act fast before that man dies.. Stop calling yourselves A-list artistes for nothing!!! If anything happens to OJB, we would stop buying your albums... Signed by your fans
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
SHEY NA FROM MY 36K SALARY UNA WANT MAKE I CONTRIBUTE I GET 3 CHILDREN FOR HOUSE AND CANT CONTRIBUTE A KOBO. WHEN THE GUY THEY ENJOY DEY POP NOVO SHEY HE REMEMBER ME? WHY I GO COME RELEASE MY HARD EARNED MONEY? MTCHEEW. KIDNEY KOR, ANUS TRANSPLANT NI angry
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by rozayx5(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
venorite: Where is inyanya with his 60million,where is 2face with the remaining money from his Dubai wedding,where is wizkid who thinks 500k is a small money, where is dbanj with his 50k wrist watch and money suit,where is don baba j,where is davido with his lekki mansion ,I think these peeps re capable of raising $100k

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
CHAMPAGNE DONE DAMAGE HIN KIDNEYS SMH

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
bros no go there O! na black face be the donor wey decide to give am his kidney for a record deal when he returns from his indian trip. Do u want him to donate his wallet too? hahaha what of Black face?

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by specialguest(f): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
16 million naira for a kidney transplant! Haba that"s over exaggerated. As someone who has spent the last four years taking care of a kidney failure patient I can authoritatively tell you that a kidney transplant cannot be more than 6-7 million naira.
I guess they had to say 16million so that at the end of the day people would donate atleast half of that which can conveniently cover the bill for his transplant.
OJB our prayers are with you, its never eazy being a renal failure patient.

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Tundetiler2011(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
Get well soon OJB...I love these guy,I wish I can help with 1m,at all at na hin bad oooo

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
bros no go there O! na black face be the donor wey decide to give am his kidney for a record deal when he returns from his indian trip. Do u want him to donate his wallet too?
collynzo2: hahaha what of Black face?
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by bknight: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
Stories like this hurt.

And brings shame & disrespect to these so-called celebs. I think most of them really aint worth poo.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Goodcare(m): 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
see passion in my heart
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Goodcare(m): 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
see passion in my heart cry
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Rooneyboy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
foluks24: should anyone be made responsible for someone who probably is a chain smoker nd an alchoholic nd lost his kidney to dat effect.spare me nd tak d money to the moderless baby homes.wat hapened to steve kadiri d oda time,after hard earned money was contributed for d transplant he stil got himsf back to smokin and eventualy lost it.gudluck to dose who wish to sow where dey wuldnt reap.

Well said dear , me can't cry for someone that aint ready to wish himself well.

They think they've arrived when they see a few millions in their account.
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by lacicrips(m): 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
My camp and I don't do cheap money. grin grin grin

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Pelummy(f): 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2013

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
B_CELLS: no mind d eediot,500k cheap money!..if dis one pai dey r all doomed,awon arindin.
Kayusfity: SHEY NA FROM MY 36K SALARY UNA WANT MAKE I CONTRIBUTE I GET 3 CHILDREN FOR HOUSE AND CANT CONTRIBUTE A KOBO. WHEN THE GUY THEY ENJOY DEY POP NOVO SHEY HE REMEMBER ME? WHY I GO COME RELEASE MY HARD EARNED MONEY? MTCHEEW. KIDNEY KOR, ANUS TRANSPLANT NI angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
yes

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Rooneyboy(m): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
Kayusfity: SHEY NA FROM MY 36K SALARY UNA WANT MAKE I CONTRIBUTE I GET 3 CHILDREN FOR HOUSE AND CANT CONTRIBUTE A KOBO. WHEN THE GUY THEY ENJOY DEY POP NOVO SHEY HE REMEMBER ME? WHY I GO COME RELEASE MY HARD EARNED MONEY? MTCHEEW. KIDNEY KOR, ANUS TRANSPLANT NI angry

Don't mind them , they don't want us to enjoy our peanut that we earn monthly.
*Tonto Dike and the rest should learn from others mistakes .

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Wiseoldman: 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
ocman: idris abdulkareem will donate 5k

Is it a crime to be broke.....

Re: OJB Jezreel Needs N16m For Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
you are right. when they sing, all u hear is i did this, i did that..my money did that, i am balling, we run the wall, we own lagos, na we dey run things, my money longer than okokomaiko, when we enter the ground shakes, all na wash[b](in eldee's voice).[/b].
bknight: Stories like this hurt.

And brings shame & disrespect to these so-called celebs. I think most of them really aint worth poo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe / P-square Signs New Artiste, Muno, Four Years After Split With May D [PICS] / Genevieve Nnaji And Toyin Abraham In One Adorable Photo