Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,883 members, 7,859,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! (4832 Views)

When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) / I Am Getting Tired Of My Long Distance Marriage. / His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! by SpicyMimi(f): 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
alutacontinua:

grin grin grin grin
No mind 2segzy, he's a very emotional guy.
loool.....yesss very emotional.....for his own selfish reasons i think.... sad grin grin

chei! 2buff no vex o!
Re: I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! by NETMARKETER(f): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mum is doing all that for your own good.
How old in 1st place?
Re: I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
To all my haters, tongue

Una no like the OP

Dars all
Re: I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! by freakcin: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
OP have u shown the thread to your mum? Whats her response?
Re: I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
druid06: If you're 23 years of age which I still don't believe judging from your inexperienced attitude, you need to grow up. You act like a teen and maybe it's the reason why your mom still treats you like a kid. Also, please don't talk about your personal stuffs online. Too much weirdos and predators. Sorry if my previous comment was mean. I am usually that way; very grumpy. ciao! ciao!

I think if anyone is acting like a child, it's you.
You just came in here spitting bile and insults left right and center at the OP.

From the 2 of you, she has shown the most maturity, so if you are saying she acts like a teenager, you are thereby saying you act like a 5 year old princess.
Re: I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
SpicyMimi:
lool...coming from 2buff ?? Trust me we know! Ddont justify this just because u two are so close ok?

Dont let ur emotions get in d way dude! tongue

What does that mean? Are you saying encouraging independence in a 23 year old adult is evil? And how do you know we are close?
Re: I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! by SpicyMimi(f): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
2buff:

What does that mean? Are you saying encouraging independence in a 23 year old adult is evil? And how do you know we are close?
are u seriously askn me that question

To ur other post, u r d op's worst enemy!!! Only a senseless person will encourage the op to turn her back against her mum and also encourage her to party and ve fun when her mates are out there making serious cash! And u r here spewing what i dont understand!
Only a true frd, will say the truth...so the enemy of progress here is You!!! And i know why.

This is a faceless forum, i dont see any reason y u shud even utter d word hate' when we r only here to make her see reasons with her Mum! Remeber no matter what happens in life, your family comes first! So get over yourself and stop being so selfish!
@op trust me, when u get to see this topic again in so many years time to come...u'd appreciate your Mum more and then u'd b able to tell who actually told u the Truth.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 26, 2013
SpicyMimi:
are u seriously askn me that question

To ur other post, u r d op's worst enemy!!! Only a senseless person will encourage the op to turn her back against her mum and also encourage her to party and ve fun when her mates are out there making serious cash! And u r here spewing what i dont understand!
Only a true frd, will say the truth...so the enemy of progress here is You!!! And i know why.

This is a faceless forum, i dont see any reason y u shud even utter d word hate' when we r only here to make her see reasons with her Mum! Remeber no matter what happens in life, your family comes first! So get over yourself and stop being so selfish!
@op trust me, when u get to see this topic again in so many years time to come...u'd appreciate your Mum more and then u'd b able to tell who actually told u the Truth.

I will go ahead and put you among the bunch of people that just don't get it.
This is not an insult, but psychology of this nature is clearly disparate from your level of reasoning & understanding. Possibly because you may be an overly-controlling person yourself.

You may now be feeling the urge to become defensive after reading the previous paragraph...Please don't, and also please don't attempt to affirm or deny the allegation; You wouldn't even know if you were a controller. Only someone else besides you can truly do so. Controlling people hardly ever feel they are over-stepping their bounds when they do certain things, like the things the OP's mum does to the woman.

Your view is narrow and shallow, seeing nothing but the obvious and what is in front of your nose. I encourage you to see things more holistically, from the eagle-eye view that will enable you to perceive that the OP's situation is a clear case of cause and effect.

She has her priorities misplaced because she has hardly ever been allowed to make her own priorities. She has hardly ever been allowed to make her own restrictions, neither has she been allowed to say her own no to these things. These are the virtues necessary to being an adult, and the situation has it now that the first true No she will have to say is to her mum.

God is the best and truest parent. Parents of today can learn 1 or 2 things about how he parents us. About how He allows us to learn certain things on our own and thus grow as this is the only way to do it. No one grows into an adult without ever making a mistake in his/her life and dealing with it. Anyone who never did, is a person who is an alien to some very essential laws of adulthood, creating something of a psychological handicap.

How easily our lives & relationships with people will fair and thrive if people do not feel the need CONTROL other adults. You will realize that the wheels can and will easily turn without you...but this, in itself, is a thing to fear isn't it? For controllers are, more than anything else, afraid of not being needed.

Again I say to the people like the OP's mum: Let Go and Let God!

- 2Buff's final word on the topic

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! by SpicyMimi(f): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2013
2buff seriusly, am too busy to read what ever you typed there.
The point is, whether you like it or not...your post is still selfish and senseless! You are fondof typing epistles that makes no sense, ur grammars aint even helpn! Plz spare us your ur useless posts biko!
Re: I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! by freakcin: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2013
freakcin: OP have u shown the thread to your mum? Whats her response?

Op's yet to respond to me or shall I redirect my query to 2buff? cheesy
Re: I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! by A40(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2013
Osanobua! This one na civilian barracks! Something must be wrong somewhere are you sure you are 23? Seizing phones,past your bedtime,getting grounded,no boyfriends! something is definitely off! Most mothers with daughters that age are stylishly pushing them out of the house while yours is doing the complete opposite!
You need to talk to your mom sha and let her know she is not doing you any favors. At 23 years you should be through with Uni or at least rounding up! You are a woman now a mother in some places sef undecided undecided
Re: I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
Abeg na which one b my own na? I no know head or tail and u dey call me name for matter wey no concern me...
SpicyMimi:
2buff or 2sexy! Are u trying to make her turn her back against her momma
Oga o! Guys and their selfish ways! No offense plz.
Re: I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! by SpicyMimi(f): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
2s£xy:
Abeg na which one b my own na? I no know head or tail and u dey call me name for matter wey no concern me...
lmao! No vex biko!
Re: I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! by mizturmoby(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2013
U r 23 and at dis age all u can think of is throwing parties in ur house and having boys cum visit u for licentiousness and ignorants like 2buff open dia gutters to speak against ur mum. What is dis world becoming bikonu?
Re: I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
staicey: I want to keep a boyfriend, mummy cry
I want to keep a boyfriend who I can stay over the night with, without you having to worry about my safety
cry
I want to be able to use the home phoneline as I want!cry
I want to be able to throw parties in the house with my friends cry
I donot want to be grounded again just because I was reported to you for talking to a guy cry
I donot want you dropping me off at school anymore cry
I wanna have my male friends come over to visit cry
I donot want this "its past your bedtime" scolds nomore cry
I wana be free to go any where I want cry
I donot want the seizing of my phone cos I did something wrong anymore cry
I donot want the monitoring anymore, please cry
I want you to trust me enough to takecare of myself when you are out of town cry

I promise to be a very good girl and won't let you down if you give me some breathing space, mum cry
Above all, I wanna be free to call my dad anytime I want and I want you to go back to him crycrycrycry With all my heart, I wanna feel like a normal teen. I'm no kid please cry

Nairalanders, please help me beg my mum. I wanna show her this thread by the time she gets back to town. Thanks cry cry
[size=14pt]if this re wat u really want , i tink u don't no wat u want.

u don't seem to me lik a 23yrs old ,bt lik a 15-17yrs old.

probably mum knows dat ur tinkin is still half baked dats is why she treating lik a baby, frm all dis uve written u don't seems to lack freedom, all u lack is maturity.

u re lik a disaster dats is gonna happen soon.

no offense pls
[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Build Your Family House In Kuje Abuja / After All These Years I'm Absolutely Broken Hearted / I'm 35 Years Old And I Already Feel Like A Failure In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.