Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! (4904 Views)

45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For / 45 Things A Girl Must Know About Guys....TRUE OR FALSE? / 45 Things A Girl Wants But Wont Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:54am On Jun 22, 2013
1. Touch her waist.

2. Actually talk to her.

3. Share secrets with her.

4. Give her your jacket.

5. Kiss her slowly.
Are you remembering this?

6. Hug her.

7. Hold her.

8. Laugh with her.

9. Invite her somewhere.

10. Hangout with her and your friends
together.
KEEP READING!!!

11. Smile with her.

12. Take pictures with her.

13. Pull her onto your lap.

14. When she says she loves you more,
deny
it. Fight back.

15. When her friends say I love her more
than
you, deny it. Fight back and hug her
tight so she can't get to her friends. It
makes
her feel loved.
Are you thinking of someone?

16. Always hug her and say I love you
whenever you see her.

17. Kiss her unexpectedly.

18. Hug her from behind around the
waist.

19. Tell her she's beautiful.

20. Tell her the way you feel about her.
One last thing you need to do, Show her
you
actually do mean it.

21. Open doors for her, Walk her to her
car- It
makes her feel protected, plus it
never hurts to act like a gentleman.

22. Tell her she's your everything - Only
if you
mean it.

23. If it seems like there is something
wrong,
Ask her- If she denies something being
wrong, it means SHE DOESN'T WANT TO
TALK
ABOUT IT- so just hug her

24. Make her feel loved.

25-Kiss her in-front of OTHER girls you
know!!!!
WE MIGHT DENY IT BUT WE ACTUALLY
LIKE AND
KINDA WANT YOU TO TICKLE US.

26-Don't lie to HER.*

27-DON'T cheat on her.*

28-Take her ANYWHERE she wants to go.

29-TXT message or call her in the
morning
and tell her have a good day at work {or
school}, and how much you MISS her.

30 Be there for her when ever she
needs you,
and even when she doesn't need you,
just
be there so she'll know that she can
ALWAYS
count on you.
ARE YOU STILL READING THIS? YOU
BETTER
BECAUSE, IT'S IMPORTANT

31. Hold her close when she's cold so
she can
hold YOU too.

32. When you are ALONE hold her close
and
kiss her.

33. Kiss her on the CHEEK, (It will give
her the
hint that you want to kiss her).

34. While in the movies, put your arm
around
her and then she will automatically put
her head on your shoulder, then lean in
and
tilt her chin up and kiss her LIGHTLY.

35. Don't EVER tell her to leave even
jokingly or
act like you're mad. If she's upset,
comfort her.
REMEMBER ALL THESE THINGS WHEN YOU
ARE
WITH HER NEXT.

36. When people DISS her, stand up for
her.

37. Look deep into her EYES and tell her
you
love her.

38. Lay down under the STARS and put
her
head on your chest so she can listen to
the
steady beat of your heart, Link your
fingers
together while you whisper to her as
she
rests her eyes and listens to you.

39. When walking next to each other
grab her
HAND.

40. When you hug her HOLD her in your
arms
as long as possible.
MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS SHE'S LOVED.

41. Call or text her at night to wish her
SWEET
DREAMS.

42. COMFORT her when she cries and
wipe
away her tears.

43. Take her for LONG walks at night.

44. ALWAYS Remind her how much you
love
her.

45.Sit on top of her and tell her how
much
you love her and then bend down to her
face and kiss her while sitting on her.
You'll never know when she needs just
a little
more love.

2 Likes

Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Oglakoncept(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2013
Na waoooo!!!
All this for a girl?
I cant believe you posted all this?
By the way, i dont think it will work for me.

2 Likes

Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Rooneyboy(m): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2013
Do all these rubbish for Naija lady

I dey crase for head

1 Like

Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Rooneyboy(m): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2013
Seeing number 28 makes me convinced that u are not well @all.

2 Likes

Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Henrypraise: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2013
Selfish women. All des tins for women. N wats d reward or benefit for d guy? Just one punany. Gush.
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2013
Why do you all despise Nigerian women?
grin
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
Why do you all despise Nigerian women?
grin

Here is your answer: B'cos they rank amongst the most unfaithful in the world!!!

Some affections are not just worth it. Love died with romeo and juliet... Ladies, if any guy does one-fifth of these things, run for your life!

4 Likes

Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:35am On Jun 22, 2013
uniqueval:

Here is your answer: B'cos they rank amongst the most unfaithful in the world!!!

Some affections are not just worth it. Love died with romeo and juliet... Ladies, if any guy does one-fifth of these things, run for your life!

Unfaithful? I thought we men are more unfaithful than the women..... Maybe we the men are the major cause of what our women have turned out to be today....
I think if we can change our attitude and be better men, loving men, caring men and faithful men to our Nigerian women only then can we see the light in our Nigerian women

5 Likes

Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Enedane(f): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2013
Hehehe
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Exponental(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2013
Incomplete......
She wants u to deposit something in her acct as monthly upkeep.

3 Likes

Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2013
Exponental: Incomplete......
She wants u to deposit something in her acct as monthly upkeep.

cheesy YAY! That makes it 46
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by slymm(f): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2013
Why should she want them and not ask for them? Abi she be deaf and dumb ni? All these ridiculous cinderella rules! Op are you not a bit too old for all these?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by nairaman66(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2013
Is the OP ok at all??
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Decryptor(m): 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
The topic should have been "45 ways to become a mumu for a Nigerian woman".

3 Likes

Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by philfearon(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2013
I believe this things are not for Nigerians right?
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Odunharry(m): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
Rooneyboy: Seeing number 28 makes me convinced that u are not well @all.
well said...anywia ko,anywia ni..dnt agree wt all.
Bsyds mst of these tings happens mostly in movies nt naija movies o and novels
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
Op,Na U and God be that grin

I nearly lost it while scrolling down the unending ::::::.... Haaa!!!!

A Guy that do all this verbatim may turn mumu very soon !!!
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Unfaithful? I thought we men are more unfaithful than the women..... Maybe we the men are the major cause of what our women have turned out to be today....
I think if we can change our attitude and be better men, loving men, caring men and faithful men to our Nigerian women only then can we see the light in our Nigerian women

My friend stop sounding like a kid. When you come out of your delusion, the experienced and wise men would openly welcome you with a kola nut... For now, keep up with being a sissy..
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
Top 5 Reason's why YOU are Still SINGLE!!
http://olakunleologunro..com/2013/06/top-5-reasons-why-you-are-still-single.html It sheds light on YOUR dilemmas! tongue
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
45 ways to become a maga for an unfaithful Nigeria girl.
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by wealthguru1: 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
Nice post
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Djtm(m): 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
Lmao! Haba! Life isn't a novel or a bollywood movie. These stuffs happen only in novels. 'take her anywhere'? Rofl. cheesy
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Ruq: 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
Whip the punany. Like you want to give her quads.

I'll do this when i'm in love, for now pass me the weed and i'll chill.
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by jeroton: 12:01am On Jun 23, 2013
Doing all these ? wao i think you need to resign
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 23, 2013
I should memorize all the 45 abi, inside which brain? The same one I will use to plan my life abi. Make she no ask for them now, ko kan aye.
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by ektbear: 6:33am On Jun 23, 2013
One thing a girl wants, but sometimes is too shy to ask for:

ekt_bear's pipe
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Gudiza(m): 6:34am On Jun 23, 2013
d OP is not well I presume. undecided
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Godson201333(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2013
That must be happening in CHINA....
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Ruq: 8:16am On Jun 23, 2013
So what will be the 50 things a lady will do to her man ?
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by dojumav: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2013
Wetin come be my own... For naija girls... Lai Lai... Ko jo... Got better things to do..
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by nganga6543: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2013
great
Re: 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! by Mcleo007(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2013
Get this list on a reverse, and ask same from the ladies and see if at all ut is workable. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed / 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.