Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (721627 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
#winkz#wht more can I say than to comment my reserve(lol) grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Illiyahama: 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ozoigbondu......Zubby your truly a gifted writer. Your talent is amazing,making money,pulling effects,using your brain,writing skills,and descriptive power.

Guy you gallant. I dey feel u. Nwanne,idi too much.

See moves. Infact may ur pen never run dry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
Chapter 77.

'' Hello'' a voice said on the other side of the call. It was madam Grace. She was still half asleep.
It was the morning of December 26. Two days after she had lost 5000 Euros to blackmail.

'' Madam Grace, I told you not to make any more move. You sent a witch to me in my dream last night. I defeated your witch but you will pay for it'' I said and cut off the call.

Jennifer looked at me with a surprised face. She asked what had happened.
I told her about the dream. Leaving out where I ran to the Church for help. I was not ready for '' accept Christ or perish'' topic.

My phone rang a few minutes later and it was Madam Grace. She said she had no idea what I was talking about. She said she had kept her own end of the bargain and that I was just being wicked by not sending Jennifer back to her.
I told her to wait for a call before midday.

Suddenly I was in the mood for Sexx. It must have been the Jack Daniels. I turned to Jenny and smiled. She smiled back.

*That was the first smile on her face for a long time. The whole running from madam had deprived the young lady of happiness. I pitied her. Maybe Sexx will bring her back to normalcy. Just maybe*

I kissed her on the lips. She didn't respond. It was an unexpected kiss.
I pretended not to be interested anymore and as I was about to shift away from her, she grabbed me and pulled me down on the bed. She was hungry for it. The way she nearly tore my cloths out of my body confirmed it.
Before I could say jack, my entire clothing system had been stripped down to the stockings.
She kissed my dick and started sucking. The effect of the early morning scotch kept my brain active.
She sucked while my stretched right hand squeezed her Boobs.
I had forgotten how the sweet girl felt and tasted since I began to run.

When my dick had gotten stiff enough for action, I searched for my wallet.
Damn! No condom.

I was torn between flesh to flesh and running outside for condom. I believed that running outside would change everything because there was the possibilities of not being in the mood anymore by the time I returned.

I considered what could happen to me if I did it without condom.
Contacting disease, getting her pregnant etc.
The issue of getting her pregnant was quickly discarded since I could pull my dick out and pour the Spermss on the bedsheets.

The issue of disease lingered for a few seconds. Then it hit me.
Madam Grace was after me both physically and spiritualy.
If the disease I could contact didn't kill me, madam Grace was going to kill me.
Either way, I would be dead before I got to 120 years.

* ''Do it, attaboy''. That naughty part of me shouted*

The whole thought lasted for a few seconds as I turned around and saw Jenny laid naked facing me with a welcoming smile.

I raised her right leg high and slowly dipped my dick into the already wet cunnt.
It was a sweet sensation as I thumped in and out in a manner that made her beg for more.
Her tight cunnt held every part of my dick and made me come quicker than usual. She clutched my waist as soon as she found out that I was about to release. I couldn't pull out.
Damn! I had released inside her.

She cleaned up and we did it the second time.
After the Sexx, I told her that I was feeling a little cold inside my body. I went downstairs to a pharmacy along the street.
It was open. I told the Brazilian lady that I needed some pills that could stop a lady from getting pregnant.
She told me that I needed a prescription from a doctor.
She was alone in the shop, I smiled and slipped a 50 euro bill in her hand.
She smiled and went inside.
A minute later, she came out with a pack of 20 tablets. She said the lady needed only one each time she had unprotected Sexx.
I asked for the price and she said 11 euros. I gave her a ten euro bill and left. She didn't ask for the remaining 1 euro.

Back in the hotel room, I gave the pack to Jennifer. I had removed one tablet from the card and threw it away. I told her that I had taken mine.
It was for cold prevention.
*The pneumonia killer*.
She took a tablet and kept the remainder in her purse.
Thanks to Language Barrier, the name of the pills and its functions were written in Portuguese...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by donigspain(m): 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
You're damn street-wise... Walahi, nwanne, you be criminal.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by legendprac(m): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
Like am moving round d world.... Dat's d feeling I get while reading this

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nduking92(m): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
ole
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by mariannlove(f): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
mr zubby weldone! I jst believed that you were saved all tru*, nt because u were too smart or intelligent, cos you are kind hearted. Keep it up, it sure helps. Eeeeeeeeeeehhhen, more dose of ur ANTI-BOREDOM! Never a dull moments with zubby's adventures, thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 13, 2013
esta história é boa

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Zeinymira(f): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2013
That dream got me cracking
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2013
Zuby, More updates jawe
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2013
Chapter 78

On December 27, Business returned to Porto.
I took Jennifer to the Banco Espirito Santo along the Rua Augusto.
I sent 500 Euros to Nigeria; 400 euros to my Younger brother and 100 Euros to Jennifer's mother in Benin city.
Jennifer was surprised at what I did. It was the first money she had sent to Africa.
I called my Younger brother and told him how to distribute the money.
Jennifer called the mother and told her that the money was sent by her boyfriend.
The woman thanked me and pleaded with me to take care of her daughter.

Madam Grace had called them in Nigeria and announced that Jennifer ran away with one Igbo man.
The mother had asked me what happened. I told her that I didn't run away with her daughter. I made her understand that her daughter didn't like what she was doing and had decided to look for something else.
I hung the phone before she could ask me more complex questions.

When we finished with the African issue, we went to the bus station across Rua Augusto and boarded a bus to the Musica center. There was a cinema hall near the mighty Musica house. We went in to watch a film.

Twenty minutes into the movie, my phone rang. It was Francis from Lisbon. He wanted to know where I was. I told him I was in Faro, a Southern coastal city in Portugal. I asked him if there was a letter for me, he said no.

After the film, I called Jose and told him that it was time for our next move. He was so happy. He had made 1500 euros from the other deal and was ready for the next one.

As soon as we got back to our hotel room, I called Madam Grace. She didn't pick the first call. I sent her a text message that I was going to the Police.
She called me back a few minutes later and said she wasn't with the phone when I called earlier.

'' have you heard about Abu and Efe'' I asked. She kept quiet.
A strange kind of calm had taken over me. I had lost all conscience and I was ready for whatever madam Grace was prepared to dish out.

'' Why did you call Jennifer's mother to report that she ran away with me'' I asked again.
She responded this time.
'' She no run away with you before, eeh'' she fired.

'' I see'' I said.

'' I want us to end this whole thing once and for all. My friend had gotten hold of the recorded message. He said you must buy the message together with the phone'' I said and kept quiet.
She didn't say anything and she didn't hang up either. I expected her to hang up but she didn't.

'' My friend will call you anytime. Make sure you settle with him'' I said .
'' What about Jennifer'' she asked.

'' She is no longer your property. As a business woman, you must expect to lose sometimes'' I said and cut the line.

I Called Jose and told him that I had traveled from Algarve to Porto. I told him to come up to Porto. He was excited. He said he would come the following day.

There was nothing else to do for the rest of the day, so we walked down to a betting house near our hotel.
Some English Premier league games were about to begin.
I placed some single bets on the teams I believed would win.

-Manchester United to win Portsmout.
-Liverpool to beat Middlesbrough-
-Arsenal to win Fulham-
Tottenham to win Aston Villa-

When the whole games that I betted on finished, I won three and lost one. I made 120 euro profit, divided it into two and gave Jennifer 60 euros.
She had been worrying me while we waited for the matches to finish.
As soon as she got the 60 euros, she was all smiles.

At about 8pm,, we went back to our hotel room. We had bought Whot/cards outside. We played and drank scotch with ice until late in the night.

One round of sexxx closed the day for us.
We took our bath and slept.
The next day was going to be exciting.

13 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2013
legendprac: Like am moving round d world.... Dat's d feeling I get while reading this

My thoughts exactly bro. If only I was a mind reader, i'll just read ZUBY's mind and get all the story at one go. Just can't wait for the next update. grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ugsams(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2013
Funny enough I haven't closed this thread for almost a week, all I do is to refresh the page on interval in search of update. Oga zuby were you recording this stories as it happened? If not, then you have a very good memory, the type that only geniuses possess. See the way you quote time, date, events, names of places, cities, people and so on as if it happened yesterday. Or are you adding some fiction to complete the gap? I bet many people cannot give an account of last week's event with so much coherence. However, thanks for the story. Am really enjoying the chapters abi episodes.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
Chapter 79.

Jose called me before 9 am and said he was on the way. I told him to call me when he got to the Sao Bento train station.
I didn't want to tell him the name of my hotel on the phone.
There was a possibilitity that madam and her squad tapped into my phone. I didn't want to take chances.

Jose arrived in Porto a few minutes after 11am. I was in the station before he arrived. I had found a spot where I could watch everybody going in or coming out of the station.
I wanted to know if he came with someone else or if he was followed from Lisbon without his Knowledge.

*In the dangerous game of blackmail, one can never trust anyone totally*

I saw Jose came out of the station alone. He called and asked how he could locate me.
I told him to enter a taxi to cafe VELASQUEZ.
I jumped in another cab and followed him. He stopped at the cafe and called me again.
I told him to enter the bus to AVENIDA Das ANTAS. I watched him enter the bus and then I asked my taxi driver to follow him.

My taxi driver was suspicious of my moves. I guessed he thought I was a drug dealer. It wasn't his business since the price meter in the taxi was running up.

Jose stopped at the ANTAS Bus station and called me again. I told him to look behind him. He did..
I asked him to come towards the cream coloured taxi standing 120 meters away. He approached us and entered the back of the taxi.

We drove to the building next to my hotel and stopped. We entered a bar and bought two bottles of Sagres beer. We finished our beers and walked to my hotel.

We rented room 211 for Jose in the same second floor. It was directly opposite mine.
We got to the new room and sat down. It was time to discuss business.

'' Jose, I want us to get more money from the woman'' I said.
His face lightened up instantly.

'' Last time, you told me that you wanted a vacation in Sao Paolo Brazil. If this last deal happens, you will have enough money to go to Brazil'' I watched his face as I said the above words carefully.

'' Are you in or not'' I asked.

'' No problem boss, lets do it'' he said.

'' Jose you understand that this could go wrong this time. You remember what happened last time with the two thugs. Another surprise may surface again, so you need to pay maximum attention to the plans'' I said and brought out a small map of Porto and a piece of paper where I had written down some names.

'' This deal will happen here in Porto'' I said once more.

''This is Boavista avenue. It is a large square that has four major exits and two minor exit routes. We will get the woman to the square and watch her for several minutes before making any kind of contact'' I said as I showed him the places on the small map I had purchased some days ago.
I told him that we would need one other person to make us three.

I laid down the entire plan to him as he watched in awe.

We were to lure Madam Grace out of Lisbon where she knew the areas very well and bring her to Porto.

At about 12:30 pm, we got down and took a taxi to the Sao Bento train station.
During my first visit to the station, I had noticed several lockers where people keep their belongings before venturing into the city.

We got to the Bento station and hired a Locker. We put the Motorola Razor phone which I had used to record madam Grace's conversation inside the locker and locked it. It was a phone I bought 100 euros a week before leaving Germany.

We went back to the hotel. Jose called one of his friends who acted as a police officer during the first ransom collection. He told his friend to follow the next available train to Porto. His name was Nuno.

Nuno arrived in Porto a few minutes past 6pm in the evening. Jose went to welcome him at the Sao Bento station.
When they returned to the hotel, we sat down around the table in Jose's room and reviewed our plans.

The price this time was going to be 20,000 Euros.
After perfecting our plans, I called Jennifer and we went into the city and had some fun.

6 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
Chapter 80.

At exactly 11pm, Jose called Madam Grace. He told her that he had purchased the recorded message from Me and that it was for sale to the highest bidder between her and the portuguese authorities.
He told madam Grace that she had only 1 day to come up with 20,000 euros or forget about the record.
Madam Grace didn't say anything. She just kept quiet and listened. The phone was on speakout mode.

After the call, we drank a bottle of Jack Daniels: I took Jennifer to our room and retired for the night.

The next morning was a Saturday. Four of us went down to the hotel restaurant for our Breakfast. A lot of people where there as well.
When Jose's phone rang, he went outside to take the call. He returned a few minutes later and nodded towards me.

I followed him upstairs to his room. Madam Grace had called. She wanted the recorded message for 10,000 euros. There was no mention of Jennifer, she just wanted the recorded message with the phone.

Jose asked me what I wanted to do about it, I asked him to call her back and demand for 15,000 euros. I told him not to agree on anything less.
After much pleadings and counter pleadings, Madam Grace agreed to pay 13,000 euros for the recorded message. She begged us to leave her alone after that. She asked where the exchange would take place, When we told her that it was in Porto, she was speechless.

She agreed to come to Porto with the money on the 30th of December.

In the afternoon, we hired a taxi and went to the Boavista Avenue where the exchange would take place. It was a large round avenue with six roads linking it from all sides of Porto. There were tens of shops ranging from bars, pubs to phone shops, boutiques and more.
We located an Irish pub at the north end that overlooked the entire avenue and entered. They specialized in selling guinness stout; a black beer that lacked every kind of sweetness.
We took a litre of the guinness stout each and sat in a quiet corner.
From the pub, we could see five of the six roads that entered the avenue. I pointed to the road leading to the Douro river and told Nuno that he was going to be at that spot with a hired car. Nuno said he had no drivers licence, so I re-assigned Jose to the spot.
Nuno would be at the pub where we were at that moment and monitor every suspicious movements.
I would go to the station to know when madam Grace arrived and to find out if she came with another entourage.
Jennifer would stay back at the hotel.

We finished our bitter guinness stout and entered a nearby phone shop. I bought three cheapest phones in the shop with three new sim cards. I gave one each to Jose and Nuno. We recharge the airtime and went back to our hotel. From then on, every new contact between us and Madam Grace would be through the new phones.

I and Jennifer retired into our room.

'' Jenny'' I said.
'' Pay attention carefully. Tomorrow is going to be a dangerous day for us. Your madam will come here'' I said. She looked sharply at me.
'' I don't mean here in this hotel, I mean here in Porto. We want her to pay more money for what she had been doing to Nigerian girls. When we get the money, we will find a way to leave Portugal'' I said.

When I finished, She had nothing to say. She just stared at me. I was sure she admired my courage but she didn't know how to approach the topic. She had suspended her life to me.
The responsibilities of her feeding, accommodation, clothing, fun and general well being had been given to me unconditionally. She was just helpless.
It was a good lesson to me too.

When we finished our discussion, we slept. The next day was an hour away.

12 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
Good day readers.
You just finished Chapter 80.
Be rest assured that the adventure has not even gotten to 20%.

I am sure you are enjoying it because i am also enjoying the fact that i was able to pull the records from my memory.

This is where we require ratings.
1/10 as usual.

minimum of 20 posts from readers.

Thanks for following.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kross01(m): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
11/10 for you zubby. 24 continues & you are the jack bauer

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by obinoral(m): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
10/10 infact 1000likes
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dawoyo(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
Zubby u're just too much. Tnx 4 taking me round Europe! More updates pls...

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by donigspain(m): 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
The 0.000000000000001 is my 'tithe'.gringringrin

12 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Bash92(m): 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
You are simply the boss
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Bash92(m): 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
10/10.
Pls dont just view ooooo, kindly drop your comment too.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by titsqueez(m): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
My comment. My heart goes out to people who cannot read walahi. This is classic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
da boss. 10 for u sir..
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
club 10 over 10.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by iamlincoln01(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
Zuby.......- giving you a Bad Belle 9/10

Na Only u don experience all this kind tin....the very good the not too good and not too worwor lol
grin grin grin grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by iamlincoln01(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
11th Comment......Space Booked
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Zeinymira(f): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
For me it's a 10/10
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by lumzybo: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Drop it like its HOT.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by subnormal: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
10/10 zubby ... I no do my job report cos of ur story man
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by chinedumo(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
Wow.

Less than 20%?

I give 7/10
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by frainc(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
"SONG" ¿if d lord ask me what i did wit my life,
i ll say, i spend it wit ur thread¿

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.