Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (722119 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 29, 2013
Madawaki01: chai!!!una mumulity no get part 2

Wetin your own mumulity get? part 1
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Datshyguy(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
@mr ZUBBY am finding it difficult to comment on ur site o, since after my first comment. What should i do abt it pls
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cluewebhost(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
Datshyguy: @mr ZUBBY am finding it difficult to comment on ur site o, since after my first comment. What should i do abt it pls

What happens when you try to comment?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Datshyguy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
cluewebhost:

What happens when you try to comment?
after my first comment which was successful, subsequent ones jst display a blank page after loading.
Thanks
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cluewebhost(m): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
Datshyguy:
after my first comment which was successful, subsequent ones jst display a blank page after loading.
Thanks

Mobile or Desktop device?
What Device?
Operating System?
Browser type?

Sorry about the numerous questions just want to see if I can re-create the issue
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Datshyguy(m): 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
cluewebhost:

Mobile or Desktop device?
What Device?
Operating System?
Browser type?

Sorry about the numerous questions just want to see if I can re-create the issue
ucweb on mobile device (nokia)
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
I unable to register @globalruns. Can anyone help?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
This Zubby guy is no more updating on his website (globalruns.com) even here on NL... I believe he is starving his readers so that by the time he comes back, he will start demanding for money in order to register in that globalruns.com. Bros, I tell u, na there ur story go just die put oooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 02, 2013
komek: This Zubby guy is no more updating on his website (globalruns.com) even here on NL... I believe he is starving his readers so that by the time he comes back, he will start demanding for money in order to register in that globalruns.com. Bros, I tell u, na there ur story go just die put oooo.
hmmm. I also saw something like "upgrade your membership" there. Too bad sha
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by 18wheeler: 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
kolawaxxy: hmmm. I also saw something like "upgrade your membership" there. Too bad sha
i've not even been able to post a comment since morning.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:45am On Nov 03, 2013
komek: This Zubby guy is no more updating on his website (globalruns.com) even here on NL... I believe he is starving his readers so that by the time he comes back, he will start demanding for money in order to register in that globalruns.com. Bros, I tell u, na there ur story go just die put oooo.

If i m right, i should be writing and updating you everyday without any hope of getting money from you in return, so that my story will not die.
I hope you know websites cost money to maintain.

I have been giving you my hours and Datas for free since the middle of the year and the moment i stopped to rest for one day, You started seeing visions about the death of my story.
You think i care?

Lets see how it turns out.

You can continue seaaon 6 here.

www.nairaland.com/1499252/life-run-season-6-life#19270904

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 7:33am On Nov 03, 2013
ZUBY77:

If i m right, i should be writing and updating you everyday without any hope of getting money from you in return, so that my story will not die.
I hope you know websites cost money to maintain.

I have been giving you my hours and Datas for free since the middle of the year and the moment i stopped to rest for one day, You started seeing visions about the death of my story.
You think i care?

Lets see how it turns out.

You can continue seaaon 6 here.

www.nairaland.com/1499252/life-run-season-6-life#19270904

Bros, ur points are noted. Buh we no get money for naija o
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 8:17am On Nov 03, 2013
komek:

Bros, ur points are noted. Buh we no get money for naija o

Don't generalise abeg,
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by pclever1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
Nice storyline
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
bigx:

Don't generalise abeg,

Serious student, a.k.a Zubby's faithful.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 12:50am On Nov 04, 2013
komek:

Serious student, a.k.a Zubby's faithful.

"we no get money for naija o" Don't generalise that. How does that correlate to what you just said?

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achovirux(m): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2013
If u know what I mean...zubby hv helped many of us with great aspirations...he has taught us so many things u will never learn in any university...PLS this young man dat have been spending his time and money to educate us needs a blackberry bold 5..to help him more to reach us more due to data plan usage and direct email plus so many more things...if u r in support of getting zubby BB Bold 5 LIKE this POST...if we can get 200 commited LIKES and 200naira from each likes...I think we gonna make him happy 4his goods efforts...Like this post if u say YES WE CAN

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
achovirux: If u know what I mean...zubby hv helped many of us with great aspirations...he has taught us so many things u will never learn in any university...PLS this young man dat have been spending his time and money to educate us needs a blackberry bold 5..to help him more to reach us more due to data plan usage and direct email plus so many more things...if u r in support of getting zubby BB Bold 5 LIKE this POST...if we can get 200 commited LIKES and 200naira from each likes...I think we gonna make him happy 4his goods efforts...Like this post if u say YES WE CAN
Dis one don madt ni (oti weyrey)
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
achovirux: If u know what I mean...zubby hv helped many of us with great aspirations...he has taught us so many things u will never learn in any university...PLS this young man dat have been spending his time and money to educate us needs a blackberry bold 5..to help him more to reach us more due to data plan usage and direct email plus so many more things...if u r in support of getting zubby BB Bold 5 LIKE this POST...if we can get 200 commited LIKES and 200naira from each likes...I think we gonna make him happy 4his goods efforts...Like this post if u say YES WE CAN
I can't afford a LIKE but I can afford LOL,LMAO,LWKMD. gringrin

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by yemi2plus(m): 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
click2cbn: I can't afford a LIKE but I can afford LOL,LMAO,LWKMD. gringrin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2013
bigx:

"we no get money for naija o" Don't generalise that. How does that correlate to what you just said?

The correlation is that I did not quote u even when I said 'we' . We cud mean so many other things, buh u took it upon ursef to quote me. Zubby77, has so many other engagements , so he did not deem it fit to reply. But because of ASUU, the high rate of unemployment and free data given to us by must of our telcom providers, u took it upon ursef to start quoting my opinion. No wahala.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 8:03am On Nov 05, 2013
I saw this madness coming
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 8:21am On Nov 05, 2013
komek:

The correlation is that I did not quote u even when I said 'we' . We cud mean so many other things, buh u took it upon ursef to quote me. Zubby77, has so many other engagements , so he did not deem it fit to reply. But because of ASUU, the high rate of unemployment and free data given to us by must of our telcom providers, u took it upon ursef to start quoting my opinion. No wahala.

1. I graduated ages ago BSC and Msc
2. I pay people to work for me and I've been doing that over 5 years non stop
3. I pay for my internet on every device I use.

All that talk isn't necessary.

My statement simply meant if others are ready to support Zuby with the story, don't poison their minds.

Probably in hindsight I should have ignored you like Zuby did, it wasn't worth it replying you if you can't answer without throwing in sly insults.

Enjoy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by yemi2plus(m): 8:28am On Nov 05, 2013
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by yemi2plus(m): 8:29am On Nov 05, 2013
bigx:

My statement simply meant if others are ready to support Zuby with the story, don't poison their minds.

Probably in hindsight I should have ignored you like Zuby did, it wasn't worth it replying you if you can't answer without throwing in sly insults.

Enjoy
Shut da fucck up... Who you dey show yourself for? Most of the powerful people in the world are non-graduate. Zubby is an example.

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2013
yemi2plus:
Shut da fucck up... Who you dey show yourself for? Most of the powerful people in the world are non-graduate. Zubby is an example.

I'm answering komek, he talked about ASUU, unemployment and free data. Those 3 answers where based on those 3 points. You really should read before you write.

And mind you I've never used my degree for the businesses I own.

You can put your points across without insults you know?

7 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Khaytunechi: 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
bigx:

I'm answering komek, he talked about ASUU, unemployment and free data. Those 3 answers where based on those 3 points. You really should read before you write.

Biqx,, ur last 3posts shows U'r a MAN.. a very sensible MAN..

5 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sconp: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
yemi2plus:

oh no Yemi u just fell my hand with this ur statement. Oh no
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
Registration at the www.globalruns.com is open now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sconp: 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
bigx:

nice one bro. No insults

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Khaytunechi: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
ZUBY77: Registration at the www.globalruns.com is open now.

free..... and EASY.. thanks Boss
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
bigx:

Enjoy

Bros, buh i no insult u na, buh if u took it that way, i dey sorry. No vex again.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.