Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (722112 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 11, 2013
so I read from 0 to 132....and still going
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 8:44am On Dec 11, 2013
^^

you need to dig more....

globalruns.co
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
achi4u: ^^

you need to dig more....

globalruns.co
Done with the season 5 but thanks
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
chris_villa:
Done with the season 5 but thanks

Season 5 will finish tomorrow. Season 6 begins day after tomorrow.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olatunji390(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
I just really don't know what to say after reading this story. I have read many stories on nairaland but this one is different. I have learned a lot of things that will be useful. Thanks to the man behind this story. More blessing to ur knowledge. Thank u

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by faamo419: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
Zuby77 u are the best I use 3 day read ur post u r so good..
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by peleson: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2013
zeelo2014:
Whiskey not wisky
Thanks Mehn.. One love
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by SuperSuave(m): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
Im just on Page 36 just wanted to checkout the last page. U̶̲̥̅̊ should credit me tho. Started reading yesterday arnd 11pm.
MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOW
MORE INK TO YUR PEN
Hope say ink never enter red for ur fone o
cheesy
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drnairalov: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
I cant see d comments on global runs zubby? any probs
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
drnairalov: I cant see d comments on global runs zubby? any probs

i will check
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by OmniSparrow: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
Finally finished. my eyes r aching me. bad lifestyle, good write up.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
Oga Zubby, pls can you unsubscribe me from the whatsapp. I don't need it again Sir, Xmas to you sir. Here is my phone 08032561428
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
MOORCH MOORE: Oga Zubby, pls can you unsubscribe me from the whatsapp. I don't need it again Sir, Xmas to you sir. Here is my phone 08032561428
Look closely, there is a way to leave the group by your self.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Datshyguy(m): 8:43am On Dec 19, 2013
Mr zubby, i tried re-registering as u said bt what keeps popping up is a log in page instead
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by SuperSuave(m): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
@Last im here! aπϑ when I thought I caught up with others, just to find out they aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ far ahead on Globalruns.com . Nawa oº°˚˚˚˚°ºo. BTW Zubby, therez no registration link on globalruns, only login page.
THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO WRITE ALL THESE.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by donigspain(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
Follow the link to nominate your favourite sexuality posters in different award categories. Nominations ends TODAY!!!
www.nairaland.com/1559511/2013-sexuality-section-awards#1559511.28
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by king555(m): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
missylizzy: I've been a silent reader, but the case of Chinasa, I gats to talk. Moral message n to we ladies. "if U wanna act on impulse do it with intelligence and wisdom, study ur man before taking actions or reacting to issues around or concerning him". Zuby I dont support U in this one, but Chinasa, she should have protected her territory with wisdom.

you support o, you no support o, u better lean cos that is y this story is here for u, if u no lean i wont be suprice to read ur own story tomorrow..... there a many ways to kill a rat..... dont act stupidly and hope to be congratulated.... i knw some fools will do the congrate.. no offens ooo
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Egomah(m): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hello Zubby, Merry Xmas. I've not be receiving your messages to my email for some days. Hope there's no problem? Just checking bro.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by peterphd(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hello zubby, I can't comment on the global runs site. I even tried registering again to no avail. What could be wrong?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by moneyhungry(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
I'm amazed at zubby's photo memory. The Guy painstakingly recalls every detail (names, locations, places, costs, history, dates) from years back despite the complexity of the events. Thiz da most inspiring thing I ever read on nairaland. period!
sweet jesus! This is da HUSTLER'S BIBLE.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
ZUBY77:
Look closely, there is a way to leave the group by your self.
Tnx my 042 Broda
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Vicel: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
money-hungry :
I'm amazed at zubby's photo memory. The Guy painstakingly recalls every detail (names, locations, places, costs, history, dates) from years back despite the complexity of the events. Thiz da most inspiring thing I ever read on nairaland. period!
sweet jesus! This is da HUSTLER'S BIBLE.

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by moneyhungry(m): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
Vicel: cum n update on ur own thread I need to see an update or two b4 sleeping please money hungry.
lol. ma nigga! I will update tonight...
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 1:59am On Dec 29, 2013
merry xmas oga Zubby.

I hardly comments again at globalruns site, don't know whatz the problem.

please help.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
I have read from page 0 to 133 in a week. I really love the story and I'm glad Zubby said he's changed but that doesn't make him a mumucious fellow ooo.
I'll contact you this month Mr Zubby, hope you are still in Nigeria. Would like to have a business discussion with you, I'm based in Abuja but can always come to Lagos to meet with you.
Wish you a prosperous year. Cheers Bro.
Adekanmi, one of your fans.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Toluth(m): 12:54am On Jan 03, 2014
Whoa whoa whoa
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by chidooh1: 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
Zubby, after going through ur story i arrived at believing that ur extraordinary. My lifestyle is somehow influenced now by what i read from u, if ur in Lagos, pls, e-mail me at design4lyfe@yahoo.com, i want to meet u in person. THANKS

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2014
Updates will resume on January 12 at the www.globalruns.com.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by king555(m): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
ZUBY77: Updates will resume on January 12 at the www.globalruns.com.

bros Zuby, i hail oooo, i have not been able to access update at globalruns.com since season 5, episod 60, i dont knw wat the issue is if it wit the site or if its from me..... i even sent u a mail regards to this but i got no reply. what is the problem?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
king555:

bros Zuby, i hail oooo, i have not been able to access update at globalruns.com since season 5, episod 60, i dont knw wat the issue is if it wit the site or if its from me..... i even sent u a mail regards to this but i got no reply. what is the problem?

really? I open it daily and also record thosands of visitors daily. It must have been from your network or browser version.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
*clears throat*
Whoever is occupying my sitting position should kindly adjust.

Plainmirror is back
tongue grin tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.