Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (720983 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
GO TO www.globalruns.com TO CONTINUE. CONTACT ME ON 08162894984 IF YOU CANT LOCATE WHERE YOU STOPPED.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
Its good we lost no data here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2014
Finally made it here, after a week. Joining d globalruns team right away, kudos Zuby, really love your story
kiss
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by odeebee: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
seriously it was fun
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
odeebee: seriously it was fun

Now the running continues here

http://www.globalruns.com/162-the-sacred-coconut-tree/

After readind here...click next

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by odeebee: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
ZUBY77:

Now the running continues here

http://www.globalruns.com/category/season-5-life-of-africans-in-amsterdam/

ok awl sure follow up
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
Dammyoni18: Finally made it here, after a week. Joining d globalruns team right away, kudos Zuby, really love your story
kiss

Hope you know where to start
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2014
Season 9 rounding up at www.globalruns.com
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by LyfeJennings(m): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2014
ZUBY77:

Hope you know where to start

Zubby,man mi
if this is your story,I respect your brains. U held me spell bound 4 3days and I never read anything. Ur memories are accurate and sharp. I would have judged U but I've learned never ti judge a man. We should be about same age but U have lived a lifetime in just a decade.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Zubby,man mi
if this is your story,I respect your brains. U held me spell bound 4 3days and I never read anything. Ur memories are accurate and sharp. I would have judged U but I've learned never ti judge a man. We should be about same age but U have lived a lifetime in just a decade.

Go to www.globalruns.com ... Find where you stopped in season 5 and start
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
Season 9 Ending soon on globalruns.com
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Timothy3113(m): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
Oga zubby ,your websit is kind of complicated, because anytime i clicked on season 8 where i stopped , it will just be reloading the page. Pls help
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:39am On Aug 07, 2014
Timothy3113: Oga zubby ,your websit is kind of complicated, because anytime i clicked on season 8 where i stopped , it will just be reloading the page. Pls help

Clear your cache and reload. I did some works on it
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Timothy3113(m): 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
The way you program your website no good o, na you go dey give person password.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
Timothy3113: The way you program your website no good o, na you go dey give person password.

No.

If you register, a password will be automatically generated and sent to your email.

You can then change it by yourself
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Ahmadgani(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nice work, fantastic, narrative, descriptive and fascinating. "pablo escoba had colombia at his finger tip, he was able to segregate other cartels, but the long hand of the law still cut up with him. At last he commited sucide by shooting himself through d ear up to his skull" only the wis cn undastand the meaning in dis. Gud work once more. Mr zubby, azubuike, austin, solomon and ur remainin alias.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Ahmadgani(m): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
"I'd rather be in a grave in colombia than been in a prison in america"

"all empires are built from blood and fire"

"everything has a price, its left for u to go down and find out the price". --

PABLO ESCOBA

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by funkyme2014(f): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2014
I have read all thru till d last chapter n I can say its beta dan most thriller Hollywood movies. Since I found about your thread I haven't done anything else online apart frm reading abt u, Infact Zubby is like James Bond 007 cos no matter d situation he finds himself ,he gets out unscathed . He has a lion heart in risk taking n I have learnt a lot frm u. One of d tins I learnt is there is time for everything n follow your dreams no matter hw bleak d future looks while doing it, I wish I followed my dreams instead of conforming to societal norms nw my living is nw full of "I wish" n unfulfilled dreams
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
funkyme2014: I have read all thru till d last chapter n I can say its beta dan most thriller Hollywood movies. Since I found about your thread I haven't done anything else online apart frm reading abt u, Infact Zubby is like James Bond 007 cos no matter d situation he finds himself ,he gets out unscathed . He has a lion heart in risk taking n I have learnt a lot frm u. One of d tins I learnt is there is time for everything n follow your dreams no matter hw bleak d future looks while doing it, I wish I followed my dreams instead of conforming to societal norms nw my living is nw full of "I wish" n unfulfilled dreams

Have you finished reading on globalruns.com or here?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Timothy3113(m): 7:44am On Aug 16, 2014
Pls i no see your season 9 for front page o. When i login to global runs na season 1-8 i see, with last 4 stories. Pls post a link for season 9 here for me.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2014
Timothy3113: Pls i no see your season 9 for front page o. When i login to global runs na season 1-8 i see, with last 4 stories. Pls post a link for season 9 here for me.

Look well at the top of the home page
.there is a link for Season 9 there

http://www.globalruns.com/category/life-of-african-immigrants-europe/

Locate chapter one
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2014
Roundinng up season 9.

Season 10 will be in Nigeria
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by readone99(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
ZUBY77: Roundinng up season 9.

Season 10 will be in Nigeria
oga zuby, since last 2days i cant read ur update anymore cos whenever i click on d last update it keeps sending me back 2 a page telling me 2 register again...pls wot is the cause?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
readone99: oga zuby, since last 2days i cant read ur update anymore cos whenever i click on d last update it keeps sending me back 2 a page telling me 2 register again...pls wot is the cause?

Then Register.

I m closing down season 8 and 9 for non registered members
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kelvin1191(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
ZUBY77:

Then Register.

I m closing down season 8 and 9 for non registered members

what of a registered member like me that is receiving update but couldnt reat chapter 104 cos it keeps asking me to register? Infact, i av to open a new mail and register a new account before i could read update. Beta fix am o!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:46am On Aug 23, 2014
kelvin1191:

what of a registered member like me that is receiving update but couldnt reat chapter 104 cos it keeps asking me to register? Infact, i av to open a new mail and register a new account before i could read update. Beta fix am o!

You should have told me to get you the old password.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by njideoby(f): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
ZUBY77:

You should have told me to get you the old password.
Please get mine for me. I'm having the same issue.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
njideoby:
Please get mine for me. I'm having the same issue.

What is your username or e mail address
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
If anybody is having problems logging in or registering on globalruns.com ...

Contact me through 08162894984 .

It is better that you do

Things are about to change over there
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Timothy3113(m): 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
ZUBY77: If anybody is having problems logging in or registering on globalruns.com ...

Contact me through 08162894984 .

It is better that you do

Things are about to change over there
oga Zubby mine is also saying dat no one register with my email account.
And my password is not loginng me in again.
I think this is a general problem.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Timothy3113(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
U can give me an helping hand by trying to retrieve it for me, my email is timothy.sogo.14@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

Viewing this topic: goodyvin02(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.