Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (721577 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
U are excused. Take ur time. But not tooooo much time. cheesy
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ok boss!
Permit me to get Ʊ Names of noise makers
grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by king555(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
at last i finish reading....
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by horlabiyi(m): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
Take your time to do other things bro. Patiently waiting for the updates
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by immortalvoices(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
@Zubby ppl like ur type ar rare... U av a mission on earth dat is why u av passed tru dis event.

When the time comes u will make us of these seemingly experience...u ar the boss.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Chapter 15.

Peter came to Berlin a day after I visited Brandenburg. He had never been to that large city prior to that day. I picked him up at the AlexanderPlatz train station and took him to a restaurant. We ate a decent Chinese meal and went to my hospital. I had given my old apartment a new name, '' The hospital'' since that was where I packed all my drugs. when we entered the apartment, I brought down a bag and opened it. Peter was shocked at the quantity of marijuana and Hashes he saw.
He wanted to jump and run at the sight of my gun too. I told him to relax. He wanted drugs and he had seen it.
'' Do you have enough mind to take charge of Brandenburg drug supply'' I asked him. He shook his head indicating 'No'.
'' why were you claiming hardman when I visited there yesterday'' I asked again.
He kept quiet. His eyes were fixed on the silver loaded gun.
'' don't be afraid, drug business is never done by muscles. It is done by truthfulness and strength of mind. I am going to give you 50grams of weeds to sell because I know you don't have money yet'' I said.
His concentration was still at the gun. I picked up the gun and removed the safety latch. He eyes bulged. He was sitting on the sofa opposite me. My center table separated us. If he had wanted to jump at me,, the table would have been a huge obstacle.

'' Like I said, I will give you 50grams now. You will sell them, bring the money back to me and take more. You will continue that way until you have enough money to start on your own'' I said pointing the the gun on the floor.

He thanked me but said the police would catch him in the train with the drugs. He asked if I could bring the drugs down to him in Brandenburg. I laughed.
I needed him to be very strong. There was no way I could achieve that if I baby-seated him.
'' Pay attention Peter, you will take this drug, hide it in your pants and go back to Brandenburg. That is what others are doing. Police cannot catch you because they don't know what you have with you'' I said.
''You don't really have much options. I was in Brandenburg from 2002 to October 2005. I was the leader there. I made money there too. I am the person who Sent Fadi to Prison, I am also the person who beat Jimmy and chased the Arabs away. I did all those things because I wanted the HEIM to go back to the hands of Nigerians. I don't live in Brandenburg again. That is why I want you to take charge of the HEIM for me. You are going to become rich in just one year if you follow my instructions but if you don't follow my instructions, you better run away from Brandenburg like the Arabs did'' I said to him while I watched his reactions. He was totaly devastated. He could have made for the door if not that I was holding a gun in my right hand.

After over 30 minutes of trying to convince him, he agreed to take the drugs, but wanted me to follow him to the last train down to Brandenburg.
I took him to the station and showed him how and where the Brandenburg trains loaded up. I left him there and hoped that he didn't throw the stuff away on the road.

As soon as I got home, Jennifer called. She was having her interview the next day and wanted me to pray for her. I told her to stop calling me. I cut off the line before she started her latest trademark of crying.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ride on boss. Am feeling you cheesy
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sleekcm(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
ZUBY77!!! Nice twist to the events. From a love struck man to a hardened, betrayed hustler. More!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
Viewing this topic:
Firearm(m), lil jboy(m),
weazley(m), ogorluv(m)
, AO2(m), sleekcm(m),
IZUKWU(m), Sequoia(m)
, becksdinho(m),
manshyne(m), E1976,
ZUBY77(m), zombader
(m)
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by manshyne(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
tanx man! Liked this last update, it kinda soothes the suspense 've always had after every new updates...
U 're da BOMB!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Numerouuuno: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
Bros,i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ feel u
Abeg,continue making sense.....
Just continue......
*success to all naija hustlers abroad*
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Pelumiv(m): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
Zubby the boss
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Yungbitz(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
I c u Sir Zubby777....i can c u are online...wud u stil update 2nite ??
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Agrika: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
Valto am seeing u
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
OPERATION HIT THE LIKE BUTTON
A way to show appreciation and gratitude for dis veteran thread.
After exhausting an update, lets try and hit †нэ LIKE button aswell.

Le'go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by davmck70: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
lmao
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by horlabiyi(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
Thank U Zubby
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
Chapter 16.

Peter called an hour after he left. He had safely transported 50grams of weed from Berlin to Brandenburg, a journey of 35 to 40 minutes. He wanted praises from me.

'' Look Peter, don't call my phone again until you finish selling the goods'' I said and hung up.

I had left the ''hospital'' and went to Akunne's Afro shop. It was in the afternoon. Chichi was there as I expected. Her Romeo who was carrying her on his laps the other time was not around. Akunne was not around too. Everybody had left for work except Ozoigbondu.
'' Why don't you go to work like others'' Chichi asked.
''I was sacked from my place of work, do you have another one for me'' I joked. She took it serious. She said there was a Restaurant that wanted two workers to work as dish washers. The pay was going to be €210 every week. She said she would do me a favour and call the manager to find out if the job was still available. I thanked her and asked for a bottle of Jack Daniel.

I was half way through my first glass when four Police officers busted into the Afro shop.
''Ausweis bitte (Passport Please)'' the only lady among them asked. I kept quiet and pretended not to have understood German.
I spoke Igbo to Chichi and told her never to tell them that she knew me.

The lady Police came a bit forward and repeated what she said earlier. She was also drawing passport on the air with her two hands.
'' O que e isso ( what is it)'' I asked her in Portuguese. I gambled with the fact that they may not know how to speak Portuguese and it worked. I didn't even know Portuguese. I only knew a few commonly used sentences and words such as '' Thank you, how are you, what is it''

The smart lady Police asked me what language it was, the problem was that she spoke German again.
I demonstrated with my hand, that I didn't understood her too. It was amusing but I kept my straight face.

'' Do you speak English'' She asked.
I nodded in affirmative.

'' Your passport, give me your passport please'' she said with a suspicious smile on her face.

'' Oh, my passport'' I said with a smile as I dipped my hand inside my pocket and brought out my Green Nigerian Passport. I removed my resident permit card and handed it over to her.

She flipped through the pages and found no visa.
'' Visum, visa'' she said.

I handed her the Resident permit and kept my gaze on her face.

'' When did you come to Germany'' she asked.

'' Today'' I said.

''Do you have your travel ticket with you'' she asked.

'' No, I threw it away, they told me that I can't use it again'' I said, changing into the dumb novice mode.

She had HANDED my permit to another police officer with large stomach who was scrutinizing it with a kind of detective lens.

'' How did you come to Berlin'' She asked.
'' Flight, I came with Berlin Air'' I said.
'' Air Berlin'' she corrected me.

I knew it was air Berlin but in my attempt to play the dumb guy, I had decided to twist everything.

Two minutes later, the fat police spoke to the lady officer. He told her that he couldn't detect any fault on the permit. The lady also said that she thought my passport was genuine. They spoke in German.

They handed my Passport and permit over to me and left.

Chichi was scared. She thought the police were going to take me away. I asked her why she thought so, she said that Akunne had told her that I ran away from Germany before.
Ten minutes later, another set of two Police officers showed up in the shop. They came with a picture of a policeman. They told Us that the policeman had been shot in Hessenheide park by two Arab men. They asked us to call the police if we heard anything. Then they left after promising €10000 for any information leading to the arrest of the shooter
Those stingy German police were ready to pay only €10000. The Americans would have paid a million dollars.

As soon as they left, I remembered that I had a gun. I thought that the Police would begin to search all the places they had been seeing foreigners. I left the Afro shop and went home. It was time to dispose off the gun.

38 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
8 hours..

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by obinoral(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
ZUBY77: 8 hours..
oga mi 8 hours for what.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by davmck70: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
Zubby, Zubby, Zubby.....masterminder
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
Zuby hw far with dat ur bros u imported to germany na
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
gboss4sure: Zuby hw far with dat ur bros u imported to germany na

He wasnt interested im my business line
He was not part of family.

We only go to clubs.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ndidideby(f): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2013
Zuby try employ me na...I dey fyn work oh!..welldone,ur a gud writer..its anoda lyn fr u oh!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 8:36am On Jul 24, 2013
Oga Zubby that permit you handed over to those german police is it portuguise or german own.

thanks for th update.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 9:16am On Jul 24, 2013
achi4u: Oga Zubby that permit you handed over to those german police is it portuguise or german own.

thanks for th update.
portuguese
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
RIDE ON bro!
grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
ndidideby: Zuby try employ me na...I dey fyn work oh!..welldone,ur a gud writer..its anoda lyn fr u oh!

This one way u just register and u don Dey find work for ZUBBY place, undecided, hope we're not just looking for the benjamins.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
Viewing this topic: papiwater , cosmatika ,
Nmeka( m ), dumga, komek (m )
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
atlast, iam here.

Azubuike,I was looking for u the legend of fuckers not knowing u wher here.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by weazley(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
Cant wait for anoda post, zubby oya o, to tell d truth I read ur stories b4 goin to bed, evrynyt and I found out it has an influence wen I dream, instead of d usual mascurade chasin me about in ma dream, I actually fynd mysrlf in germany, zuby dis ya thread na my balium 5 so I need my usual daily dose as recomended, thanx

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
weazley: Cant wait for anoda post, zubby oya o, to tell d truth I read ur stories b4 goin to bed, evrynyt and I found out it has an influence wen I dream, instead of d usual mascurade chasin me about in ma dream, I actually fynd mysrlf in germany, zuby dis ya thread na my balium 5 so I need my usual daily dose as recomended, thanx

Guy u don kolo ooo. So masquerade Dey chase u for dream? Better go village go ask the oracle for dia wetin dey wrong. Forget this one way u dey form so. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.