Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (739219 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by jeslom: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
awww!!!! what a story, i feel for Jenifa, nd zubby sorry ehn..
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
you did the right thing but looking at where you & jennifer migrated from you should've soft paddle.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Chicent(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
The flint: a ho would always be a ho...u can never make a ho a wife...NEVER.

Say wat u kw man, a ho. Is d bst wife u can get married to. Quote me! U will do worst if u are in her shoes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kennedyiheme: so so sorry about jenifer, women can never be trusted, even if i see a lady angel decending from the sky i wil never trust her, thats why i keep playing girls, besides i wonder why some who was a prostitute still crave for sex
mttsscccchewww and who is begging u to stop playing girls

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
This is where I can comment @zubby u did the right tin but it would've been better if u did break up wit her wen she came to u @ d station *i feel for jennifer*
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Chicent(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Zubby u did d right thing showing her the EXIT. But mind u if not dat u we're occupied with biz u will have bin bored and. Bleeping will not be far. Conji no b person frnd. She is a human being for cring out loud,body no b firewood. Sh was bored also remember?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by tosomaju(m): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
Forgiving her would not have been a bad idea. It will put her on check and make her respect and fear u the more. Its not easy though but let her know u are really hurt. She will change with time. Hope that was what u did?

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Warlord3000(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
One word... Que sera sera... smiley
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
Na wa o. All dis guys sounding bitter here

This thread got me glued to my fone always
Zubby thumbs up
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by desertboom(m): 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
Yes. . . Never appear weak as a man, forgiving her does not mean she won't do it again tomorrow.
You did the right thing and if I were you, I would've done thesame.
Goodbye Jennifer
Hustle goes on
Thank your star she left to enable you concentrate

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
@ZUBY. I think u got served. Remember the day u were leaving the HEIM and the condom u used on the fat german lady at her father's ranch fell out? And u still expected ur lady to forgive u and follow u? That's what happened here. Seriously considering the way u lived and played ur girls against each other, even the one u disvirgined, u should have forgiven her and let bygones be bygones.

U're also guilty for leaving her alone for so long.

It's so sad that its a man's world where we cheat and don't expect our ladies to cheat. sad

My two cents.

Regards.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
ℓ comprehend how Ʊ feel bro.
Bt remember nobody is a saint.

Ʊ were @ †нэ right place,@ †нэ wrong time
*simple*

Oya back to business cos money must be made.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sleekcm(m): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
ZUBBY77, I can imagine the pain that sight must have caused you. You put your life on the line for her; took her in when no one would have. I wouldn't forgive such a betrayal too. You called it right bro.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Numerouuuno: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
I just think you ought to have broken up with her at the train station and let everyone seperate or cater for him/herself rather than removing your sim card,that way she will know her place.
But to M̶̲̥̅Ƹ removing your sim card is like running away from her,N̶̲̥̅̊☺!! She ought to be the one running away cos she was the one who offended you,removing your sim card is just like cowardice!!
It painded M̶̲̥̅Ƹ though that this happened,she was a victim of circumstance(prostitution) and after all u've done to help her,she still Fncked up??!!!!DAmn!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FoxyRebirth(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
cry cry cry cry

Well, I am crying na, I know what it means to trust a girl and then find her in a compromising position!!!

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by lumzybo: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
"He without sin shld cast the first stone". "Do unto others what you want them to do unto you".
Zubby, dint you do same for person wife ryt there in camp? I'm not saying what is did is ryt. You used that as a perfect reason to get her off ur back due to ur line of biz. She was gonna be out of the way sooner or later. like somebody said, sex is just sex; its not an expression of love. Its just body craving.

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bassette(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
I sincerely feel for Jenny considering that she's such a cute gal and she got thrown into whoredom @ such an age darn!..well no point castigatin Ozoigbondu ova his rxn just d@ we re all humans hence still emotional no mata how tough we appear on d outside.Have neva walkd in on any gal I dated makin out wit anoda man so I won't know hw d@ feel or hw I'd react but criosly its a bad spot to b @ d time..Nyways I wanna knw if u neva encountered Jenny again since 06 till date..and if so den I wud say:brova e no b so oo!..I love dis story!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
'[quote
author=Pelumiv]I will rather advice Mr Zubby to take this epic movie to
a good producer in the US, where all the actions will come out in real
3D and not our local producer. Where in there films, when you shoot, you
have to stretch your hand before the bullets hit the target while the
targeting shouting you have shout me and now i will die. Naija producers
are crap when it comes to blockbuster movies. [/quote]

Guy am sorry to dissapoint u but naija producers are startin to impress wen it comes to blockbusters, dey are not there yet but dey are gettin there!
go to a cinema, try and see naija movies like 'a mile from home' 'the cartel' 'turning point'etc
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Warlord3000: One word... Que sera sera... smiley
cheesy grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Emperortj93(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
@zubby, Any hope 4 update 2nite?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
Chapter 13.

During the days that followed my trip to Bremen, I stayed indoors. Nothing seemed to remove my mind from what happened. It was difficult to eat. I blamed myself for my actions over what happened. I was weak and a part of me wanted to reach out to Jennifer again. I wanted to run back to Bremen and beg her on my knees, I wanted to hold her in my arms again like I used to do. I wanted to carry her on my back like I used to do, I wanted her to hold my hand in the street and wave it like she used to do but the reality was that it was going to be difficult to welcome her back. There was no guarantee that she wouldn't do it again or that she had not been doing it. I knew she would be trying to get me on the phone.

To ease my pains, I decided to go out and play with women again. It was time to open up my heart to someone else. I had to move on with my life. I decided to start with Chichi, the young lady serving food at the Afro shop. I visited their shop one afternoon and saw her sitting on a man's lap. People were still at work, she was alone with the man. They even pretended not to have noticed me. The girl just smiled, asked what I wanted casual and remained where she was. I smiled and waved her never to mind what I wanted and walked out of the shop. That incident didn't concern me a lot. The only attachment to the event was that I had hoped to make a move on her. She didn't belong to me anyway.

I walked to a cyber cafe across the street and bought an hour voucher. I checked my email and saw about five new mails.
One was from Agnes. She had heard that I was back in Berlin but couldn't find my phone number. She wanted us to meet again. She added a church address where she worshiped with many Nigerians every sunday. I replied the mail and told her that I would visit the church on Sunday.

The second mail was from a shoe company which I had contacted to see if they could be producing shoes at cheap rates for me. I wanted to be sending them down to Nigeria. They wrote that the least they could charge for a pair of shoes was €39 if I could order for 10 dozens at a time. I replied and told them that I would visit their office as soon as possible.

The third mail was from scammers. The sender had claimed to live in London. He had demanded that I send him my contact details including my bank account so that he will send 2 millions dollars into the account which we will share later. I replied and sent him my Savanah bank account number back in Nigeria. The Savanah bank had closed some weeks before I left Nigeria. I had some N200000 inside the account. Maybe his 2 million dollars could revive the bank. Who knows.

The rest of the mails were spams so I just deleted them and played with Ms Office. I had newly discovered that wonderful application but I didn't know how to use it. I wanted to learn it but haven't found someone who would teach me.

My phone rang. It was an unknown number. I hardly answered such calls but since I was bored, I picked it.

'' Baby please don't hang the phone on me'' It was Jennifer.
'' How did you get this number'' I asked.
'' Johnson your friend gave it to me'' she said.
I remembered that I did not tell Johnson what happened between us. I also remembered that I had given her Johnson's phone number the day we left Portugal. She had almost gotten stranded at the Tegel airport berlin because she had left her phone with me. As a result, I had told her to memorize Johnson's number and that of my elder brother in Nigeria.
''What can I do for you Jennifer'' I asked.
She started crying on the phone. It touched me to hear her cry, therefore I cut off the call. She called back ten minutes later and I answered again.

She begged for forgiveness. She claimed it was the first time. She said she had nobody else in Germany except me and didn't know what to do when she got out of Camp.
'' You know what you were doing in Lisbon Jennifer, go back to it. Bremen is a big city, I am sure there are thousands of men who would want to sleep with you. You are a beautiful girl, men like to sleep with beautiful girls'' I said. She kept quiet as I continued.
'' If you have something important to tell me,, please say it. I am going to change this phone as soon as we finish talking. I am also going to ask Johnson not to give you the new number'' I continued.

She cried as I reminded her where I had picked her up, how I was nearly killed in Portugal because of her. How I had brought her to Germany and made up stories to help her asylum.

I had wanted her to go to school in Berlin. The system allowed people under the age of 16 to attend language schools and if the person did well, she could be allowed to attend higher schools. As a result, I had told her to use 16 years as her age.
I was going to pay for her fees if she got admitted.
Finally, I told her that I will keep her bags safe for her. She had asked what bags since she left only one bag with me. I had told her that I bought a bag for her and packed new cloths and shoes in it. I told her that I will still give them to her but that would be the end of it. She cried throughout the call duration.
When we finished talking, I decided not to change the phone number. I knew she would be calling but the decision to take the calls was mine. I pitied the teenage girl. She obviously didn't think about the repercussions of what she was doing. She didn't think that I could visit Bremen unannounced.

As soon as I left the Cyber cafe, Marko called. It was time for business again.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by iykmora(m): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
crocodile tears...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by horlabiyi(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lol. Jennifer and her wahala
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
Slow updates
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
Viewing this topic: Yteee(f), adeswags dmj(m),
Mutaino7(m), ZUBY77(m), horlabiyi, plainmirror(m),
Bvesan(m), donigspain(m), donephi
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by tosomaju(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
More pls. We av long way to go
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Mutaino7(m): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
plainmirror:
Viewing this topic: Yteee(f), adeswags dmj(m),
Mutaino7(m), ZUBY77(m), horlabiyi, plainmirror(m),
Bvesan(m), donigspain(m), donephi
Am only waiting for an okada man.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Bash92(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
Viewing this topic: dazzlingisha(f), Nwulia(f), africanpea, anjyskye , dynamic007(m), flexshop(m), yampoo(m), zombader(m), geogino(m), DankemzI(m), Boykay , Khayil(m), Ometi, dessy002
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
Viewing this topic: tolutweety(m), Bash92(m), Jhenny(f), Chicent, Donxavier(m), yakosteal, zombader(m), dumga, Tomjo™(m), Funpeter(m)
maybe jenifa is here??
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by zeelo2014: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
plainmirror: Slow updates
U must be an ingrate. Are u paying him? Someone is taking out time from his busy schedule to entertain u for free and all u have to say is that. I pity u
@ Zubby77 Ingnore the kid. Pls take ur time don't allow anyone put yeye pressure on u.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nduking92(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
ZUBY77: Time for verdict. Tell us what you would have done in my shoes.
once a prostitute always a prostitute.shikina

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by everrichy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
plainmirror: Slow updates

who d Fu:ck is this plainmirror? Is ur brain So plain as a mirror that u have to make it obvious that u Re d only child on this thread? If you've got nothing to do pls go And play with sand And toys.

@zubby, apologies for derailing. some kids should be shown their place.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.