Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (721566 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by desertboom(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
I have been a silent reader, I can't keep on with my silence. I must come out of my shell and say ZUBBY you're too much.
How I wish I had gotten even a tip of your experience.
Thumbs up to you bro and well-done

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by joudini(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
Zubby, l aint tryna snitch or nothing but l think l rememba u saying on that thread that u deal on okrika. Hehehehe. I stopped bluntin' so l will be pouring this 'Red Label' for you on this cold saturday night.

Nicca, l see you followed Biggie's 'Ten Commandment' to the letter smiley

Real shît.

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
joudini: Zubby, l aint tryna snitch or nothing but l think l rememba u saying on that thread that u deal on okrika. Hehehehe. I stopped bluntin' so l will be pouring this 'Red Label' for you on this cold saturday night.

Nicca, l see you followed Biggie's 'Ten Commandment' to the letter smiley

Real shît.

I did okirika at a time. We will get to that later.

I spent 8 years in Europe.

We are still on the fourth month. long way to go bro.

10 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Pelumiv(m): 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
Oga Zubby ya head is dia. Se ko wa le or ko durosoke?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Madawaki01(m): 9:13am On Jun 30, 2013
I dey enjoy this zuby story baje.....will travel around d world some day too...
Insha Allah
IJN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2013
Happy Sunday my dear readers.
I will write an update or two today.

I hope you people enjoyed the ride so far.

DUE TO DEMAND FOR UPFRONT INFO AND SOME THINGS THAT CANNOT BE MADE PUBLIC SUCH AS
1 - HOW TO OBTAIN RESIDENT PERMIT IN EUROPE
2 - SAFEST COUNTRIES TO DO BIZ

3 - RULES OF A DD

4 - EDUCATION IN EUROPE.

..I HAVE CREATED A WHATSAPP GROUP.

MY NUMBER IS ON MY SIGNATURE

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Delis(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2013
Off to your signature boss
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Funpeter: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
ZUBY77: Happy Sunday my dear readers.
I will write an update or two today.

I hope you people enjoyed the ride so far.

DUE TO DEMAND FOR UPFRONT INFO AND SOME THINGS THAT CANNOT BE MADE PUBLIC SUCH AS
1 - HOW TO OBTAIN RESIDENT PERMIT IN EUROOE
2 - SAFEST COUNTRIES TO DO BIZ

3 - RULES OF A DD

4 - EDUCATION IN EUROPE.

..I HAVE CREATED A WHATSAPP GROUP.

MY NUMBER IS ON MY SIGNATURE

followig you like beed follow honey
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
CHAPTER 47: FIRST SEED

By December 2002, my elder brother in Nigeria had started going to China to import used spare parts. He was doing very well in Nigeria. He had acquired B transit visa which allowed him to venture out of the airport in Germany because he used Lufthansa, the German flag carrier to travel to China.
On one of his business trips to China, he had requested that we meet in Frankfurt where his flight would land before returning to Nigeria.
That very morning, I traveled to Frankfurt for the first time. My Ausweiss was not supposed or allowed to reach there but since we didn't buy train tickets with our IDs, I traveled to Frankfurt anyway.

I took with me, some items I had collected from my customers when they didn't have cash to pay for weeds. The items included hot drinks, many used phones, wrist watches and nice shirts.
Frankfurt was an 8 hour journey from Berlin. I got to Frankfurt that evening and went to a hotel near the airport. He had booked the hotel from China because his connecting flight would be the following morning.
I got to the hotel and waited for him. I sat at the hotel bar drinking whiskey and smoking Marlboro Menthol. The hotel was mostly patronized by travelers on transit in Frankfurt international airport. Many travelers were there; Americans, Asians, Africans etc. I mixed up and became just another traveler.
*unknown to people at the hotel was that I had no traveling papers. I was just an asylum seeker but I exhibited enough confidence amongst them*

I spent over two hours before he arrived from Ghuanzuo China with his friend. We went up to the room he had booked and I unpacked my bag. I gave him the hot drinks and watches. I told him how to distribute the watches to my friends in Nigeria. I gave him pictures and used phones. Above all, I gave him 7000 Euro to buy two plots of land for me at Awada Onitsha where we lived. That was my first investment.

He was more than happy.
I smoked Marlboro in his presence and he said nothing. I never smoked in his presence before although he knew I did smoked.
We spent almost the whole night chatting with his friend until we got tired. It was almost 5:30am when I announced that I was going back to my HEIM. I gave 200 euro to his friend who was a businessman. He laughed and took it. When I asked why he laughed, my brother said it was because he was worth over 100 million Naira. The man took my 200 and promised to give it back to me with interest when next we meet.

I left Frankfurt and traveled back to Berlin where I connected another train down to Brandenburg an der Havel, my golden city..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
CHAPTER 48: LIFE GOES ON.

BY January 2003, I had become popular among weed smokers in the whole of the Brandenburg city. Many smokers had collected my phone number. They now call me just like others before they come to the HEIM. Sometimes, I would go to their houses to sell to them. It was dangerous initially but when you get to know them, you relax. Some of them were small dealers who sold to their friends. They would buy large quantities from me and sell to their friends in schools and night clubs. The supplies I made to them gave me much more money and less risk.

Due to the small competition among the dealers, our operations had started to attract the police. We believe the police knew what we were doing but since it was contained right there in our HEIM, they didn't have much reason to invade us. It was just marijuana. They were much more interested in class 'A' drugs such as Cocaine and heroine. Fortunately for us, we didn't deal on such drugs.
The German government were debating whether to legalize marijuana like Holland had done. The opposing side had been winning the debates. Our dear business was on the line.
We discussed it in the HEIM as well. We voted against legalizing it because it would mean that they can buy the stuff in every corner of every street. It was better for us the way it was. Not that our vote mattered or counted anyway.

One afternoon, we were outside selling our stuff as usual. The Police showed up.
They came from Potsdam, the capital city of Brandenburg. We saw their car, though not an official police car but we knew that weed smokers usually doesn't drive such flashy cars.
Everybody evaporated to upstairs as usual except Johnson and me. We had came down stairs with a Soccer ball. Our goods were buried on the ground as usual and covered with dry leaves.

As soon as they alighted from their vehicle and came to us, Johnson and I continued tossing our ball as if we had not seen them.
*Another Jay Jay Okocha had surfaced in Brandenburg. Only a matter of time before Bayern Munich come calling*

One of them, the female cop came to us and asked if we knew the people who sold drugs there. We denied ever having the Knowledge of drugs in the first place.

*How could we know, we were just two innocent Africans, who had suffered hunger and war*

They went into the nearby bush and searched for our drugs but couldn't find anything. We both joined them to search for drugs. We concentrated our search directly opposite the Area we buried our weeds.

*Johnson and i, the good people of the HEIM were interested in helping the police find the drugs, Ironical. Dont be fooled*

When they were going back to their car, I stopped one of them and asked for his phone number. I told him that I would call him first if I ever see or hear anybody talking about drugs. He cast a go-to-hell eyes on me and left without saying anything.
Johnson and I continued selling our goods while others remained upstairs. They had seen when the cops questioned us. But we were saved by the soccer ball. Africans will survive.

Somehow, we had a feeling that the cops would come again sooner or later. We became more careful on our routine deals.
I on my side had started diverting most of my customers to different venues. I started a zigzag kind of business. I would sell at point A, then direct the next caller to point B. Point C hosts me and the next caller. Then I would try point B again. It was fun but more dangerous than selling at our original spot. The danger in it was that sometimes, I had to sell it close to the local residence areas, one or two elderly people who loved peeping from their windows must have been seeing me.
*It landed me in police net one day but we will get to that in due time*

Sometimes, new faces would come to buy weeds from us. We hardly sell to them unless you were ready to take the risk.

We identified the Police by the universal style of shaving their beards everyday and calm way of approach. A drug addict hardly used gentle and calm approach to anything. We couldn't generalize though but we were right most of the times. Drug business was and still is a game of risk and luck.

By February 2003, Efuah was seven months pregnant. The pictures she sent to me showed her stomach. The doctors had told her she was going to deliver a baby girl. We talked all the time on the phone. She was ready and looking forward to delivery.

Agnes' stomach had bulged out. She came to HEIM for her february allowances. I invited her in her room and asked how she was doing. She told me that John had not found work and that she was still staying with her aunt in Berlin. John the Bighead lived also in Berlin but was squatting with a friend, so she couldn't move in with him. Her situation was pathetic or maybe she made it look so, ofcourse I knew the only thing I could offer her was financial protection.
I asked her what I could do to help. She said she only needed some money. According to her, the 200 euro the Germans were paying us wasn't enough to maintain her and the pregnancy. John Bighead in the other hand wasn't helping out. He had no money and no job and wouldn't join drug business.
I took her to the city center and bought her two nice cloths. I also bought her electric hand hair drier and a new phone. Then I see her off to the train station. I bought her ticket back to Berlin and gave her another 200 euro. She cried.

25 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
ZUBY77: APOLOGIES:

NO MORE WRITING TODAY. OFF TO TOURIST GARDEN ASABA.
bros, u stay in Asaba? Dat Hotel dat was flooded,.. Love ur story, thumbs up

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
CHAPTER 49. Fatimah showed up.

A new girl had arrived in the HEIM some days back. I didn't know where she came from but everyone in the HEIM had girlfriends except me.
Johnson was dating Maxie, a white German girl whom her father was a german Soldier: Her parents had kicked against the relationship but they respected their daughters's wish too. The girl loved Johnson so much and she was interfering in his business. That meant that I had to take over the supply from Johnson. It was me who goes to Berlin to buy weeds in large quantities now. I had met a man called Tony in Berlin where I had gone to buy goods, we had exchanged numbers and he told me that he imports weeds and Hashes from Amsterdam, the European capital of drugs.
On one of my trips to buy goods in Berlin, I had called Tony and we met. He supplied me the goods I wanted and gave me another one kilo of weeds on credit. I got to the HEIM and supplied every dealer a hundred gram and asked them to pay me what they pay where they usually got theirs in Hamburg.

Some of them had no contact in Berlin which was thirty minutes away. They go as far as Hamburg to buy 100 grams of weeds which was risky since Hamburg was over three hours away from Brandenburg.

I supplied them 100 grams of weed at the same price they bought it in Hamburg, thereby eliminating their transport cost and above all, the risks involved. They were happy and had no reasons to travel to hamburg again. On the other hand, I supplied them credits sometimes but since we lived in the same HEIM, getting my money wasn't that difficult.

Within one month of dealing with Tony, I had become the biggest dealer in the whole of the city. Money was flowing from every angle. I would buy a kilo from Tony at 3800 euros and distribute at 5Euros per one gram. (which was 5000 per one kilo).

I would make make 1200 euros from supplying one kilo and still make more gains from supplying my customers from Germany.
I supplied one kilo every week which meant that I made up to 1200 euros a week from supplies and another 1000 or more from retails.
I started saving up to 8000 euros every month.
The allowances from Germany government which people scrambled for, meant nothing to me anymore but I still collected mine.
I was getting rich and getting it fast for that matter.

The new girl who had come to our HEIM was living in the HEIM. She had no boyfriend. Every other guy had a girlfriend except me. The new girl had done everything to grab me but I was on a mission and I needed no interferance from anybody. I was leaving a lot of money carelessly in my room and wouldn't want anybody to be in the room in my absence except Johnson ofcourse who I suspected had much more money that I had.

The new girl was doing everything she could to encroach me and ssucceeded.

Her name was Fatimah, I wasn't interested where she came from but I believed it was Guinea or Burkina. She spoke french but understands enough english to know when she was told to remove her clothes. I didn't like her, she was not my type. I was still in love with my Agnes but it seemed destiny had taken Agnes away from me.

One afternoon, after supplying goods to my fellow dealers in the HEIM, I decided not to go to the field to hustle. Instead I opened a bottle of johnny walker and soaked myself in it.
When I went out to take my bath, I saw Fatimah on the corridor standing in front of one Guinea man's door. I smiled at her and told her to come.We chatted a little since there was language problem. I told her to wait in my room while I took my bath.
When I finished, I came into the room and saw her sprawled on my bed with her upper thighs exposed deliberatly. I ignored her and rubbed my cream. Somehow, my Joystick had started rising. It was going to happen finally I thought.
I was still standing when she got out of bed and pulled down my towel. I became naked.

*That little girl had no fear for escoba, whoever told her to go after me must have told her to take chances*

I was torn between shouting at her or playing it cool; afterall she was a woman and I believed every woman had the same hole.
I turned around and held her around the waist while my mouth found hers.
I carried her back to the bed and laid her on her back, then I unzipped her short sexy skirt and found out she had no undies. She came prepared. Since I didn't love her or even like her, I didn't bother sucking her Boobs or playing any kind of pre-sex game. I just climbed on top of her after putting on my durex condom and pumped away.
Her cunnt was very tight and she moaned loud while I fvckedd her. The pleasure was so good and it made me think about doing it again another day while I was still on top of her.
When we climaxed, she was smiling because she thought she had captured the drug kingpin. I had other plans.....

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nduking92(m): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
zubby i luv d way u update today

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nduking92(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
Viewing this topic: zugoboss(m), desertboom(m), sKeetz, Yomexy11, ZUBY77(m), aluta2, Nduking92(m).guys ana abia abia. . .no more life ana aga aga.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
CHAPTER 50: I am a rich boy

By March 2003, I had saved up a lot of money. I became afraid that something could happen to it, so I went to Berlin with my master Johnson to buy vehicles and ship to Nigeria.
I purchased 2 mercedes 190, A Honda civic, a V-boot Mercedes and one L-300 mitsubishi bus.

I removed the headlamps and other items that could be stolen. I put them inside the bus and loaded it up with some other articles such as engines and used TVs.
We drove them to a shipping yard that belonged to a man called Jude Owa, a man from somewhere in Delta state Nigeria.
We paid up for the shipment and went into the Berlin city center.

There was a Nigerian joint in Flughafen strasse. (strasse means street) a man from Onitsha was the owner of the joint, his name was Akunne.
It was located in the TempelHof Area of Berlin. There were many Nigerians drinking and eating when we came to eat. Somehow, news that an unknown Nigerian guy had come into Berlin and purchased 5 vehicles had reached the Akunne joint ahead of us. People were heard talking about the guy who purchased the vehicles.
Some said they knew him, some said he was their friend and that they had gone to night clubs with me.
Unknown to them, the guy who bought the vehicles was sitting right there with them eating semo and Egusi soup.
When we finished eating, Johnson, being a more reserved person said it was time to go back to Brandenburg.
A part of me wanted to stay back in Berlin and drink more and even buy drinks for the Nigerian guys there. The way some of them were begging for food told me that they were hungry and poor.
I told Johnson to go back alone. We were supposed to buy some weeds before going back. I told him I would buy them when returning in the evening.
When Johnson left, I bought a bottle of Jack Daniel whiskey which cost about 30 euros then and sat in one corner. I placed the whiskey in front of me and drank alone. About 20 Minutes later, Jude Owa, the owner of the shipping yard came there to eat.
As soon as he saw me, he walked straight to me and shook my hand. He said I was the first Nigerian who brought vehicles and paid for the shipment instantly.

We talked and he said the vehicles would be in Cotonou before three weeks.
People started picking interest and before I knew it, every Nigerian at the joint was shaking my hands. The hands that had purchased 5 vehicles at once. They were surprised, especially Akunne that a guy my age could pull such fit.

Some of them, got glasses and joined me to drink whiskey. We finished it up and I bought more. Some didn't drink strong spirits, so they took beer. Some said they had not eaten since morning, so they took food. By the time I spent two hours at the joint, I had also spent over 400 euros. One of them had given me a name; Ozoigbondu.

* The name still rings bell in Berlin up till this moment. If you ever venture into berlin and go to joints such as the Akunne, the Ofotos, the Emmy Ojos etc, just ask of Ozoigbondu and they will give you food for free*

I became the toast of the joint. The ambitious ones wasted no time in asking me what I did for a living. Some wanted to know where I came from or where I lived. Some asked for my phone number etc.
it was a thursday, so I promised them that I would be in town again on saturday afternoon so that we would go to a night club.
I took my bag from Akunne and exited the joint through the back door.

I went to Tony, my supplier and bought a kilo of weeds and two kilos of Hashes and went back to Brandenburg.

I usually hid my goods inside the forest near the silokanal of Brandenburg. (silokanal was a man-made river behind our HEIM).
But that night, I had taken too much alcohol in Berlin. I wasn't in a good state of mind to hide the goods that night.
I just divided the goods and gave Johnson his own, then I took my own to my room and hid it inside my sofa. I had used knife to cut open the sofa through its handrest and made a hole in it. I used to hide small goods, especially the ones I couldn't sell for the day in it but that night, I had just bought large quantity. I put the drugs inside the hole in the sofa and left it there.
One other reason why I decided not to go to the bush while I was drunk was that I couldn't be careful enough. If anybody saw me hiding the goods, the person would steal it. Some german weed heads usualy patrol along the Area in the night looking for drugs to steal.
There was another Yoruba guy Bola who had been posted to our HEIM in December. He was a thief and had followed some people into the bush in the night to know where they hid their goods. Then he would steal them when the owners left.
I couldn't risk Bola following me into the bush that night, so I decided to hid them in my room.

Unfortunately for me, around 4am the following morning, the German Police invaded Brandenburg HEIM.
The drugs were discovered...

18 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by biafransoul: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
ZUBY77: CHAPTER 50: I am a rich boy

By March 2003, I had saved up a lot of money. I became afraid that something could happen to it, so I went to Berlin with my master Johnson to buy vehicles and ship to Nigeria.
I purchased 2 mercedes 190, A Honda civic, a V-boot Mercedes and one L-300 mitsubishi bus.

I removed the headlamps and other items that could be stolen. I put them inside the bus and loaded it up with some other articles such as engines and used TVs.
We drove them to a shipping yard that belonged to a man called Jude Owa, a man from somewhere in Delta state Nigeria.
We paid up for the shipment and went into the Berlin city center.

There was a Nigerian joint in Flughafen strasse. (strasse means street) a man from Onitsha was the owner of the joint, his name was Akunne.
It was located in the TempelHof Area of Berlin. There were many Nigerians drinking and eating when we came to eat. Somehow, news that an unknown Nigerian guy had come into Berlin and purchased 5 vehicles had reached the Akunne joint ahead of us. People were heard talking about the guy who purchased the vehicles.
Some said they knew him, some said he was their friend and that they had gone to night clubs with me.
Unknown to them, the guy who bought the vehicles was sitting right there with them eating semo and Egusi soup.
When we finished eating, Johnson, being a more reserved person said it was time to go back to Brandenburg.
A part of me wanted to stay back in Berlin and drink more and even buy drinks for the Nigerian guys there. The way some of them were begging for food told me that they were hungry and poor.
I told Johnson to go back alone. We were supposed to buy some weeds before going back. I told him I would buy them when returning in the evening.
When Johnson left, I bought a bottle of Jack Daniel whiskey which cost about 30 euros then and sat in one corner. I placed the whiskey in front of me and drank alone. About 20 Minutes later, Jude Owa, the owner of the shipping yard came there to eat.
As soon as he saw me, he walked straight to me and shook my hand. He said I was the first Nigerian who brought vehicles and paid for the shipment instantly.

We talked and he said the vehicles would be in Cotonou before three weeks.
People started picking interest and before I knew it, every Nigerian at the joint was shaking my hands. The hands that had purchased 5 vehicles at once. They were surprised, especially Akunne that a guy my age could pull such fit.

Some of them, got glasses and joined me to drink whiskey. We finished it up and I bought more. Some didn't drink strong spirits, so they took beer. Some said they had not eaten since morning, so they took food. By the time I spent two hours at the joint, I had also spent over 400 euros. One of them had given me a name; Ozoigbondu.

* The name still rings bell in Berlin up till this moment. If you ever venture into berlin and go to joints such as the Akunne, the Ofotos, the Emmy Ojos etc, just ask of Ozoigbondu and they will give you food for free*

I became the toast of the joint. The ambitious ones wasted no time in asking me what I did for a living. Some wanted to know where I came from or where I lived. Some asked for my phone number etc.
it was a thursday, so I promised them that I would be in town again on saturday afternoon so that we would go to a night club.
I took my bag from Akunne and exited the joint through the back door.

I went to Tony, my supplier and bought a kilo of weeds and two kilos of Hashes and went back to Brandenburg.

I usually hid my goods inside the forest near the silokanal of Brandenburg. (silokanal was a man-made river behind our HEIM).
But that night, I had taken too much alcohol in Berlin. I wasn't in a good state of mind to hide the goods that night.
I just divided the goods and gave Johnson his own, then I took my own to my room and hid it inside my sofa. I had used knife to cut open the sofa through its handrest and made a hole in it. I used to hide small goods, especially the ones I couldn't sell for the day in it but that night, I had just bought large quantity. I put the drugs inside the hole in the sofa and left it there.
One other reason why I decided not to go to the bush while I was drunk was that I couldn't be careful enough. If anybody saw me hiding the goods, the person would steal it. Some german weed heads usualy patrol along the Area in the night looking for drugs to steal.
There was another Yoruba guy Bola who had been posted to our HEIM in December. He was a thief and had followed some people into the bush in the night to know where they hid their goods. Then he would steal them when the owners left.
I couldn't risk Bola following me into the bush that night, so I decided to hid them in my room.

Unfortunately for me, around 4am the following morning, the German Police invaded Brandenburg HEIM.
The drugs were discovered...

Chineke mee!

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ichommy(m): 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
See GOBE!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by shawrygal(f): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
Zubby you are talented. I love your story.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by iykmora(m): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
Why would you quote d whole update just to scream 'chineke mee'... Are you a learner? SMH!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by obinoral(m): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
shawrygal: Zubby you are talented. I love your story.
i sight you shwarygal..........
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Agrika: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
...am hooked.... You are a genuis..

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by joudini(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
Awww homie, you broke some of the 'crack commandments'.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dontap: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
i av been fervently following ur story quietly,u are now in my list of sexuality celebs in no particular order pdude, buragidi, kayemjay(GCOFROY), umartins, foxybone our able secretary of NPA, coolval my one and only female mama ijebabe to mention a few.av notice sean as stop following u last time i check ur profile may be he just discover he is a learner(bann me i'll use my GARRI username).
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
iykmora: Why would you quote d whole update just to scream 'chineke mee'... Are you a learner? SMH!!!
exactly what i wanted to say. . . That guy must have registered on NL jst yesterday. . We should hang a big L on his neck. LeaRNER
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
joudini: Awww homie, you broke some of the 'crack commandments'.

Yea, i was a learner.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Pelumiv(m): 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
Zubby the baddest man eva liveth
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by IZUKWU(m): 2:38am On Jul 01, 2013
OzoigbonduB-)
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by shordie(m): 8:15am On Jul 01, 2013
Captivating thread...thumbs up bro!!!

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
CHAPTER 51: THIEF AND VICTIM.

I didn't hear the sound of their vehicles when they arrived. It was very early in the morning. The whiskey I drank in Berlin had woken me up around 3am. I used that opportunity to prepare the goods I would sell the following day. When I finished tying the goods, I wrapped one joint and smoked. I had started smoking. A bad move. One of the lessons of drug was never to get high on the stuff you deal.

After 4am, I thought I heared some kind of noise outside.
We were all in the habit of looking out of our windows if we heard any vehicle sound. Most of the time, it would turn out to be Taxis or private cars but that very morning when I looked through the window, tens of green and white police cars had surrounded the HEIM.
Hundreds of police officers had covered every angle of the HEIM.

My heart skipped and I went into thinking mode.

My mind jumped from one thing to another without getting hold of anything.
I wanted to gather my drugs and threw them out of the window, I knew they would pick it and bring it back to me, so I decided to take my chances.

My brother in Nigeria had called days earlier and said he bought lands for me. I had bought some cars and took them to the shipping yard. I also had some small money that I left in Nigeria before traveling. I had sent one million Naira to my mom to save for me.

Therefore, those Nazi police can take me to prison. even if I spent 4 years there, I would still be richer than many Nigerians who had lived in Germany years before I came.

I went to my door and opened it to look along the passage, two police officers were already standing in front of my door. I didn't hear their footsteps. They both kitted up like they had come to arrest Osama bin Laden.
'' Guten Morgen herr Ebot'' (Good morning Mr Ebot) one of them said.

*Those skinheads even knew my name.
Apparently they had come for me. They must have heard how drugs were being distributed in the HEIM*

I answered their greeting and asked what was happening. I already knew but I enjoyed pretending to be a fool whenever I was with the police.

One of them just asked me to go back inside and sit down. I moved backwards and sat on the sofa where I had hidden the drugs.
I obeyed them.
A few minutes later, they entered my room and started searching. The search was going on in the other rooms at the same time except unoccupied ones. Several minutes into the search, they found nothing. They turned everything upside down except the chair I was sitting on. I was deliberately sitting there because that was where I hid the drugs. It was about half kilo of weeds and one kilo of Hashes worth 3000 euro in cost price.

The search went on for several more minutes and when they couldn't find anything, they asked where I had hidden my drugs, I denied having anything. They didn't believe it. The search continued.

I had opened my windows when I saw the police cars outside, the cold weather of Germany had surged into my room and within minutes, the smell of the joint I smoked had evaporated. We were in the winter. They had almost concluded their search when one of them asked me to stand up and move to the bed. At that moment, I knew they would find the drugs.
He turned the chair upside down and something made some noise under it; it was the water-proof bag I had used to cover it.
He put his hand in his pocket and brought out a sharp dagger.

It was almost funny. These people had prepared for war should incase they met resistance. They must have thought that we dealt on hard drugs. But then they were some Arabs living in the HEIM and dealing on drugs as well. Maybe they had guns.

The police man tore the base of the chair with the dagger and brought out the drugs. He put them together with my measurement scale on the table and used his walkie talkie to call their leader.
The head of the Kripo ( Kriminal Polizei) came up to my room and saw the drugs on the table. He then called the media lady to come with her video camera.

They took pictures of the drugs and the pictures of me. Then they asked me to stand near the drugs for a picture. I asked them why. One of them said it was to show that they found the drugs with me.

I asked them what was inside the bags on the table, they just looked at me as if I was stupid.
I asked them to tell me what it was, one of them said there were drugs. I faked a surprise and asked them what they wanted to do with it. I told them that the bag didn't belong to them and that they should leave it for the owner.

The Kripo leader explained to me that they were police officers that had come to search for drugs and they found the drugs in my room. He said the drugs were illegal.
As soon as they mentioned that the drugs were illegal, I looked up at the leader and said;
'' Das ist nicht meine'' ( that is not mine).

I braced my cheeks for a surprise slap from one of them but non came. They were different from the Nigerian police who had slapped me more than once in Nigeria.

They asked me who owned them, I said I didn't know. I told them that the room didn't belong to me alone.
There was another man who shared the room with me, I told them.
They asked for his name and I mentioned Sandis, the Camerounian who had stolen my weed in October of the previous year.
They looked on the list of names and rooms they had with them and confirmed that the room belonged to me and one Sandis from Cameroun.

*The authorities had not assigned him a new room officially because he never approached them for it. He only came to the HEIM during the month ends. We had been paid allowances two days earlier and Sandis returned for his money. He had left a day before the invasion.*

the Kripo leader asked where Sandis was, I told them that I saw him last night but I didn't know where he was. I told them that he slept there sometimes but not all the time. They took notes and after proper procedures, asked me to sign under my name. I told them that I wasn't going to sign anything without knowing what it was.
They explained that written on the paper, was the things found inside my room and what I said. I signed it and they left with the drugs. They didn't take me along.

Sandis was the culprit, He was going to pay for stealing my weeds. Never touch the tiger by the tail.

Several people were arrested but due to the fact that we hardly leave drugs in our rooms, only small amounts of weeds were found in their rooms. Not enough to send them to prison. They were taken to the police station and finger-printed.

Jordan was among them. I, together with Johnson was the only Nigerians in HEIM that was not finger-printed. John had gone to his white girlfriend's house to sleep.
The Yoruba thief, Bola whom I had nicknamed Derico was whisked away to the station too. Some missing items from the Eurospar mall near us had been found in his room.

Chibuzo the tall slim guy from Anambra state was taken to the station too.

When they returned from the police station, they said that I used Juju to confuse Police. Yea, tactical Juju.
''I believe there is a solution to every given problem, you just need to exploit every possible thing''

After the Invasion, everybody was scared to continue business. They were afraid that if they got caught again, they would be send to prison.
Since I was not finger printed, I had no reason to fear.

The smokers had been calling their suppliers who didn't pick their calls.

They had piled up around the HEIM, blowing whistle to alert us that they needed weed.
Somehow, I got motivated and took drugs from Johnson and went outside, back to the street,
Back to my customers and back to making money.

I was the only one outside for over one week and within those one week, I made triple of what I used to make. I recovered my lost 3000 euros worth of lost drugs.

37 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ceasare: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
Guy bring it on abeg.d story sweet die.... tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
I am currently in the village.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by IZUKWU(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
ZUBY77: I am currently in the village.
supervising your building project ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.