Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (721795 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Chicent(m): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
ZUBY77: Now in Port Harcourt.
Gridlocks.

Sorry boss. Just d repairs going on at eleme bridge!!! Welcome to d garden city!!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
eunisam: ZUBY: you can be in PH tomorrow,be in bokinafaso
Be all over the world but I bet you,you can never be in EBONYI!

hahah will you.I bet you will not cos i will hijack you on ENUGU-ABAKALIKI Road!

Ride on...............
we're waiting for him anyday anytime.
I even dream of sharing drinks with laughters yesterday with ozoigbondu one berlin grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by king555(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
Gridlocks.
if dem no host u wella for PH abegg entre Lag, make u treate u wella
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by koolpal(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
I hope Rose is aware of ur visit to PH...Enjoy ur stay...
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by eunisam: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
Gridlocks.
which one is gridlocks?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dayleke: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
Gridlock=traffic jam=hold up

And in naija term=go slow.....

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nduking92(m): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nawao,no update.oga zubby abeg o o.maka Ndu m
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dayleke: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
Zuby,any update tonite?

Good you got there safe and sound.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
eunisam: which one is gridlocks?
he meant is dreadlock is grid gringringringrin Na Traffick jam, almost covering everywhere
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by weazley(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
So una nor knw say, ph slogan is 'the traffic jam city' , u fit buy plot of land for ph holdup,
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
PH is it. Lodged in a big hotel by a nairalander. updates later.

7 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
Andyblaze: sexkillz ban me am crying. Come and console me with hug let ur breast be rubbing me
what were u banned for?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nduking92(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
ZUBY77: PH is it. Lodged in a big hotel by a nairalander. updates later.
later never reach?oga zubby
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nduking92: Nawao,no update.oga zubby abeg o o.maka Ndu m

U made me laff out so loud.
Funny guys everywhere we go. grin
Nduking92: Nawao,no update.oga zubby abeg o o.maka Ndu m

U made me laff out so loud.
Funny guys everywhere we go.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
The next Chapter goes to a silent reader. His name is Firearm.

Firearm is hosting me right now in Port Harcourt.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chapter 113.

I got home and called Chukwudi. He didn't answer my call. I sent him a message that read:
''The two weeks is up in a few days. You should have some information by now''

He replied:
''The person who gets the visa from the embassy traveled to Port Harcourt''

I tried to read meanings into his reply but couldn't. What did someone's travel to Port Harcourt had to do with anything.

I called him. He answered, hoping that he had given me a clever excuse on why I should not disturb him.
I also switched on my dependable recording application.

''Chukwudi, let me give you one advice. It will be better for you if you just package my passport and my money together and bring them to me. I will pay you for your troubles. I am not interested in who went to Port Harcourt. You have until the end of next week to send those things to me. If I don't get them, I will teach you how to swindle people'' I had said.
He let out a long laugh and when he stopped laughing, he said that there was nothing I could do. He boasted that me and my Juju cannot do him anything.

''If you disturb me too much, I will eat your N200,000 and deny you. I didn't give you any receipt and we didn't sign anything. If you like, call the police, they won't do anything'' he had also said.

The following morning, I went to the Police station near the Sanya Bus stop off Apapa-Oshodi Expressway. The DPO was an Igbo man.
I explained to him why I came and played all the recordings of the phone calls I had with Chukwudi.
He was impressed with the Motorola phone.
He advised me to wait until the next few days when the agreed two weeks would be over.

''Officer, I know how to get my money from him. I came to you because I want to recover my international passport. I already have a plan on how to get my money'' I said.
I told him about the mitsubishi bus and how it was being clear by Chukwudi. He listened until I finished, then he said that I had a criminal mind.
He asked what I did back in Europe and why I didn't join the SSS in Nigeria. I told him that I had no University education.

Since I now knew where Chukwudi lived, reported him to Kola and his crew, reported him to the Police, I wondered how he could escape my net. The fact that I had already engaged him with the mitsubishi gave me assurance that he won't run away from Lagos anytime soon.

I called Irene. She wanted me to pick her up but I asked her to use the public transport. She stopped at Sanya bus stop where I was waiting for her.
She loved the new house as I expected. She wore a red gown with leather Sandals. She looked better than the last time I saw her.
We sat on the Long sofa and talked. She was happy that I invited her. According to her, she thought I would never call her again.
''You are my sweet baby, how can I not call you again'' I had told her.

We gradually drifted from talking to touching and kissing and squeezing and finally, we found all our cloths on the floor. She had freshly shaven her pubic hairs and had applied some fresh body cream. She smelt good as I thumped her slowly. As expected, her cunnt was as tight as ever. I had struggled to penetrate easily but knowing that I had Fvcked her before, I didn't doubt if my dicck would go in. She held me tightly while I Fvcked her for several minutes until we climaxed.

''Pi pi piii'' I heard a car horn in front of our house. I slowly peeped through the glass window and saw the Toyota Rav4. Maria, the Napolitan had arrived.

''the moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us''

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sitting over bottles with Zuby the man.

Nice time here!

15 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kentochi(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
Oga Zubby good evening, we can stil enjoy with you @ PH with some update waiting with my abacha and azu hahaha
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
Firearm: Sitting over bottles with Zuby the man.
Nice time here!
boss thank you for hosting our VVIP member (zubby), twale for you.

5 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chai

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by milanseedorf(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
Casala don burst
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Olaleyeolamide: 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
E don happen
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
The Napoli girl vs The Barracks girl
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by siempere(m): 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
This is where u hear...TA Nam tam ta nam...!!!!i our old nollywood movies...maria act like a mature lady oooh...abeg..barracks pikin nah barracks pikin...
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cordss(m): 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
@firearm, thanks 4 hosting zubby...zubby pls lemme know wen ur route crosses lag, so I can have d privilege of hosting u too

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 12, 2013
Still awaiting ZUBY here in FCT... Still waiting patiently
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Andyblaze: 12:58am On Sep 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: what were u banned for?
stalking u
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by arent88(m): 1:17am On Sep 12, 2013
Zubby enjoyin ur story
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Madawaki01(m): 3:38am On Sep 12, 2013
Viewing this topic: 1forall

So,na middle of d night u dey read now?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by temhab(f): 6:27am On Sep 12, 2013
I'm feeling cold. Irene VS Maria shocked
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Agrika: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2013
Dan! Dan! Dan...Sindel vs Meeleenah

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.