Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders (8769 Views)

Power Crisis: Nigeria Lacks Gas To Generate 7,000MW —osinbajo / TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' / Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
Businesstools: The only way he will be regarded is to return all the money he has stolen and beg for forgiveness for his involvement in the brutal killing of Ironsi and Fajuyi.

Would will apologize on behalf of Nzeogwu and his gang for the Jan '66 carnage...?
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by obinnakenedo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

shocked shocked shocked so you are blessed with the gift of telepathy to deduce my profession?

Calling me an Anumanu or whatever shows the class you are....classless barbarian. Next time you want to argue on NL...leave the insults in your bedroom.
u expect me to argue with u?. Are u retard?. Listen my friend, not sure if u will grab a point if i decide to engage into a debate with u concerning this thief and killer (danjuma). Anumanu!
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
obinna-kenedo:
u expect me to argue with u?. Are u retard?. Listen my friend, not sure if u will grab point if i decide to into a debate with u concerning the theif and killer (danjuma). Anumanu!

Fvuck off here...I was mistaken you for a serious person. undecided
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by advocate007(m): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
TY Danjuma is one of the very few elder states men still with values that Nigerians are supposed to be proud of. Unfurtunately i was disappointed wt the views posted on this page. But i get to understand that poverty and joblessness brings alot of selflessness and enviness. But people with the right knowledge knows that among other many deeds, TY danjuma still remain our dear most successful General, who had the clearest opportunity to serve Nigeria but proved to the world that his role in the 1966 coup was not a selfish one but solely an act of a very rarely- found patriotism to the Nigerian state.
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
ilugunboy: You can say anything about the Gen. but calling him a BOKO HARAM sympathizer show how clueless you are about him..

clueless .. true.. but is it not obvious that from the most fundamental perspective.. TY Danjuma is just a bloody thief, no less a leader than a hoodlum under CMS bridge.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by obinnakenedo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

Fvuck off here...I was mistaken you for a serious person. undecided
i cant be serious with deluded fellow like u.
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by numericalguy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
See who's talking about patriotism, is it not the same TY Danjuma that plotted with his northern BokoHaram brothers to kill Agui Ironsi (the then Head of State).
TY danjuma was then the ADC to the then head of state, he gave vital secrets to his hausa brothers which they used in killing Ironsi.
SMH on Nigerian, I still wonder why a betrayer and murderer like TY Danjuma is still doing as a free citizen.
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by obinnakenedo(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
advocate007: TY Danjuma is one of the very few elder states men still with values that Nigerians are supposed to be proud of. Unfurtunately i was disappointed wt the views posted on this page. But i get to understand that poverty and joblessness brings alot of selflessness and enviness. But people with the right knowledge knows that among other many deeds, TY danjuma still remain our dear most successful General, who had the clearest opportunity to serve Nigeria but proved to the world that his role in the 1966 coup was not a selfish one but solely an act of a very rarely- found patriotism to the Nigerian state.
by striping and killing ironsi right?. Dont talk what you dont know.
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by redsun(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2013
For a man that stole most of nigerian oil wells,while the people suffers to be talking like this shows how delusionally shameless nigerian elite.Even kingpin obj who is an embodiment of bad leadership speaks about bad leaders.

Nigerian ruling elites are bunch of subcreatures with no atom of dignity or human instincts.They rob themselves and their own of what are theirs.
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2013
obinna-kenedo:
i cant be serious with deluded fellow like u.

Poisoned mind filled with hatred....your world starts and ends in your enclave of Iboland...stop quoting me.

Go and see if enlightened Igbos like Joseph Odumodu and Nnamdi Okafor shares your bigoted view...the same Gen. you are talking ill of here is the single largest shareholder in May & Baker...without his financial support...their Otta world class pharmaceutical and food processing plant would have just been a pipe dream...that same company provides direct employment to not less than 500 Igbos..here in Lagos and Otta
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by EagleNest(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
History can never be swept under the carpet. TY Danjuma and his likes are part of the problem of Nigeria. They are chameleons which changes with its environment. Smooth criminals cannot fool us with gestures and donations as if we don't know who they truly are.
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by EagleNest(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
advocate007: TY Danjuma is one of the very few elder states men still with values that Nigerians are supposed to be proud of. Unfurtunately i was disappointed wt the views posted on this page. But i get to understand that poverty and joblessness brings alot of selflessness and enviness. But people with the right knowledge knows that among other many deeds, TY danjuma still remain our dear most successful General, who had the clearest opportunity to serve Nigeria but proved to the world that his role in the 1966 coup was not a selfish one but solely an act of a very rarely- found patriotism to the Nigerian state.
I seriously dey laugh ooo. Proud of who? Elder TY? Na waooo for we naija people and after we'll be crying in our closet that Nigeria is bad.
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by ddeola: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
T.Y Danjuma, you are one of the unpatriotic guys around so stop playing dunce. Yeye man
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by EagleNest(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

Poisoned mind filled with hatred....your world starts and ends in your enclave of Iboland...stop quoting me.

Go and see if enlightened Igbos like Joseph Odumodu and Nnamdi Okafor shares your bigoted view...the same Gen. you are talking ill of here is the single largest shareholder in May & Baker...without his financial support...their Otta world class pharmaceutical and food processing plant would have just been a pipe dream...that same company provides direct employment to not less than 500 Igbos..here in Lagos and Otta
This does not change the TRUE personality of TY.He is a silent criminal and a chameleon. If he likes he can buy all the shares in Dangote Cement or NB, that does nt chnage his TRUE personality. This man has so many questions to answer about the roles he has played in the history of Nigeria.
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by flexymole: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
[b][/b]
yes!yes!!yess!!!
He can say wateva he feels like saying about the situation of the country...
killing or aiding the death of his boss and refusing to accept power after the murder of Gen. Murtala are questionable past of Gen T.Y Danjuma life and patriotism.
Not havin a functional road to his village and not allowing it to be constructed by volunteers is bad of him...cos charity begins at home...
yes his wealth may be from Nigeria lottings and goverment benefictions yes..but show me a wealthy person in this country that got his money without one goverment lottings or backings..even the forbes richest man in africa a Nigerian happen to achieve this feat by obj'z goverment policies which favoured him alone.
of all these no one of them have given back to the society the stole or lotted or took advantage of goverment policies like this man...
Gen T.Y Danjuma may have had a black pasts on loyalty to Ironsi in 1966 n Nigeria in 1975 but after those years he is the best n most outstanding Nigerian philanthropist...
THANK GOD FOR NIARALAND, ISSUES LIKE THIS ONLY SHOWS US THAT THE TASK TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS THE GREATEST CHALLENGE IN OUR HISTORY AS A COUNTRY..

WE ARE YET TO LEARN FROM OUR PAST...
I SEE NO BETTER COUNTRY WITH THE SET OF YOUNG MINDS WE HAVE-UNFORGIVING, TRIBALIST AND REGIONALIST, CORRUPT MINDS, HYPOCRITS AND LASTLY YOUTHS THAT DEPEND LARGELY ON THE WHO MY PARENTS ARE OR WERE SYNDROM..

WISH ALL THE YOUTH IN NIGERIA CAN BE LIKE VICTOR MOSES, LOST HIS PARENT TO NIGERIA'S BAD GOVERNANCE AND SECURITY CHALLENGES, YET HE PUT THAT BEHIND HIM AND TO ONE SLOGAN HE STANDS "WHEN NIGERIA CALL....OBEY"

LETS CHANGE OUR MINDSET..
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by caprini: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
Kettle calling Pot black.
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
flexymole: [b][/b]
yes!yes!!yess!!!
He can say wateva he feels like saying about the situation of the country...
killing or aiding the death of his boss and refusing to accept power after the murder of Gen. Murtala are questionable past of Gen T.Y Danjuma life and patriotism.
Not havin a functional road to his village and not allowing it to be constructed by volunteers is bad of him...cos charity begins at home...
yes his wealth may be from Nigeria lottings and goverment benefictions yes..but show me a wealthy person in this country that got his money without one goverment lottings or backings..even the forbes richest man in africa a Nigerian happen to achieve this feat by obj'z goverment policies which favoured him alone.
of all these no one of them have given back to the society the stole or lotted or took advantage of goverment policies like this man...
Gen T.Y Danjuma may have had a black pasts on loyalty to Ironsi in 1966 n Nigeria in 1975 but after those years he is the best n most outstanding Nigerian philanthropist...
THANK GOD FOR NIARALAND, ISSUES LIKE THIS ONLY SHOWS US THAT THE TASK TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS THE GREATEST CHALLENGE IN OUR HISTORY AS A COUNTRY..

WE ARE YET TO LEARN FROM OUR PAST...
I SEE NO BETTER COUNTRY WITH THE SET OF YOUNG MINDS WE HAVE-UNFORGIVING, TRIBALIST AND REGIONALIST, CORRUPT MINDS, HYPOCRITS AND LASTLY YOUTHS THAT DEPEND LARGELY ON THE WHO MY PARENTS ARE OR WERE SYNDROM..

WISH ALL THE YOUTH IN NIGERIA CAN BE LIKE VICTOR MOSES, LOST HIS PARENT TO NIGERIA'S BAD GOVERNANCE AND SECURITY CHALLENGES, YET HE PUT THAT BEHIND HIM AND TO ONE SLOGAN HE STANDS "WHEN NIGERIA CALL....OBEY"

LETS CHANGE OUR MINDSET..

It very difficult to change some people's opinion....all they know about this man are poisoned tales passed down to them by their parents and grand parents...and they believed those tales completely without asking questions or doing independent research..
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
EagleNest:
This does not change the TRUE personality of TY.He is a silent criminal and a chameleon. If he likes he can buy all the shares in Dangote Cement or NB, that does nt chnage his TRUE personality. This man has so many questions to answer about the roles he has played in the history of Nigeria.

According to tales handed down to you...go and ask the Ibo lady that happens to be the DG of the TY foundation her opinion...and other numerous Ibos that work in SAPETRO and the TY Holding companies...

Quit this old passed down hatred..the world is moving...If the Japanese have your mindset..they won't be America best ally in Asia today.
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by obinnakenedo(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

what a point! You just showcased how shalow minded you could be. Smh!
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
obinna-kenedo:
what a point! You just showcased how shalow minded you could be. Smh!

Very weak response....an attribute of one who has run out of depth..
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by achinu(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
For all the NL attempting to defend TY or make him into what his not & will never be, you either do not know Nigerian history & his role in all the coups that took place years past or you are extremely deluded!! Either way lets call a spade a spade, it is what it is! The definition of patriotism is Mandela and I doubt TY can ever put his personal ambition or greed before the unity of Nigeria just like all the so called past/ present leaders..... In a functioning society TY and his likes would have been locked and serving time for all the atrocities they have committed against their fellow country men, but then again this is Naija where anything goes as long as you have money & can buy influence... I sorry for Naija wahali cry cry

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by ckkris: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

Can you please shed more light on the bold...am interested in researching into that...
Mr know all, so you didn't read Danjuma's biography, the making of a general? The day Fulani people go catch am, him go remember Ironsi and Fajuyi. If they no catch am, Fulani fit hit him village well well by night. Dey there de claim.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by Chinom(m): 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
This dude retired as an army general in his 40s. Was dashed an oil block owned by us all. Nigeria has really been good to him. Now, he should just shut his f*cking mouth before we explode in anger.

I get really annoyed any time Danjuma, IBB or OBJ makes any comment about the state of Nigeria. THEY SHOULD JUST SHUT UP AND WAIT FOR DEATH. They're all heading to hell.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by ckkris: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
advocate007: General, who had the clearest opportunity to serve Nigeria but proved to the world that his role in the 1966 coup was not a selfish one but solely an act of a very rarely- found patriotism to the Nigerian state.
Write wetin you know. Danjuma wey no fit open mouth before Murtala Mohammed. Mohammed wey Gowon no fit give instruction. They refuse to declassify records of how Nigeria became a failed state, in order to cover their shortsighted decisions. But frustrations caused by their decisions are forcing even their own followers to ask questions.
Tomorrow has come.
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by Audukaya: 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
Myself2: angry angry angry
Is Mr Danjuma talking about angry "patriotic leaders" like himself?
Does he think we have forgotten how he was dubiously awarded an OPL licence for and OML block and how he consequently spent next to nothing and the field had already been proven to be rich in oil find and he also evaded paying any royalties/taxes to the government,just because his then good frien, OBJ was president?He went ahead to sell the oil block and made huge profit(that's why he was loosely talking sometime ago that he made a profit of $500 million US) and didn't know what to do with it,of which I hear trhe profit was way higher than that.
Now he is sermonizing on patriotism.Such arrant hypocrisy SMH @ Danjuma

And what does he mean by force wont stop Boko Haram?before force was applied,were the terrorists not having a field day?Also,before force was applied,what alternative did patriotic Mr Danjuma propose??
Allki these pseudo-Boko haram sympathisers
you are talking like a girl who lost her boy friend carelessly.
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
ckkris: Mr know all, so you didn't read Danjuma's biography, the making of a general? The day Fulani people go catch am, him go remember Ironsi and Fajuyi. If they no catch am, Fulani fit hit him village well well by night. Dey there de claim.

Another ibo bigot
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by Katsumoto: 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

But how did he become so wealthy on a soldier's salary and pension? Don't get me wrong, as far as the miulitary is concerned, Danjuma, Nzeogwu, and Idiagbon are my favorite soldiers. But I despise a system where a few corrupt themselves to the disadvantage of a majority. The boys in Khaki started the rot in Nigeria. I can't in good conscience absolve Danjuma of the rot in Nigeria even though I have some respect for him. Like the other Khaki millionaires, he is a thief.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
Katsumoto:

But how did he become so wealthy on a soldier's salary and pension? Don't get me wrong, as far as the miulitary is concerned, Danjuma, Nzeogwu, and Idiagbon are my favorite soldiers. But I despise a system where a few corrupt themselves to the disadvantage of a majority. The boys in Khaki started the rot in Nigeria. I can't in good conscience absolve Danjuma of the rot in Nigeria even though I have some respect for him. Like the other Khaki millionaires, he is a thief.

grin grin grin Katz..I would be back...I have to watch the Naija match.....yekppaaaaaaa they've scored Nigeria , tongue

By the way..your opinion about him is quiet genuine and other Generals....my grouse with those condemning has to do with their impression of the part he played in the coups of 1966 and the civil war.

Of course they all helped themselves to the cookie's jar.
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by anonimi: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
Is he INCLUDED or not
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by manfred10(m): 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
Nwa Teacher: Danjuma again, preaching about patriotism, one of the mastermind of nigeria civil war. The blood of the innocent people you killed in Biafra are still hunting for you. U will neva go unpunished

U must be an slowpoke.If you were in Danjuma's shoes would you have waited for the Biafrans to kill you first?Oloshi
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by londoner: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
Why is it that people who have access to a wider platform to speak, just keep using it to broadcast the BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS.

Who does not know this? Does he think he is enlightening the rest of us?
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by egift(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
anonimi: Is he INCLUDED or not
He is. So is Oga Presido.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Lifts Suspension Of UNICEF In North-east Over Alleged Sabotage / 2023: Can Rochas Be The Way Out? / Dele Alake: The Golden Voice Of Tinubu's Presidency - Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.