Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders (8767 Views)

Power Crisis: Nigeria Lacks Gas To Generate 7,000MW —osinbajo / TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' / Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by saved: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
is this not the man that once said he doesnt know what to do with his stupendous wealth again? undecided, the last time i checked, the road that lead to his village is dilapidated. TY... You re one of our problems angry angry
---I concur, infact, you spoke my mind. Thank God we can still see some bold, fearless & true loving people on Nairaland unlike some corrupt oil mogul apologists and lap dogs.
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by thrugemaster(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2013
is this the danjuma who sold an oil well for $1 billion............ Oil well that belongs to the country?
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 24, 2013
numerical_guy: See who's talking about patriotism, is it not the same TY Danjuma that plotted with his northern BokoHaram brothers to kill Agui Ironsi (the then Head of State).
TY danjuma was then the ADC to the then head of state, he gave vital secrets to his hausa brothers which they used in killing Ironsi.
SMH on Nigerian, I still wonder why a betrayer and murderer like TY Danjuma is still doing as a free citizen.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by gudugudumeje: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
He is one of the most unpatriotic leader and member of a vicious gang of self-seeking despots who brings Nigeria(ns) to the knees...... Nigerians will judge you or, your sons ad daughters soon one day.... Just wait ad see!
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by gudugudumeje: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
TO HELL WT DANJUMA's sermon!
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by 1009ja: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
Nigeria has bunches of oil block leaders, TY Danjuma included.
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by Myself2(m): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
njazra:

shocked shocked shocked
Well now you know
TY Danjuma is as hypocritical,conniving,corrupt and psychotic as they come.
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by jpphilips(m): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
ilugunboy:

According to tales handed down to you...go and ask the Ibo lady that happens to be the DG of the TY foundation her opinion...and other numerous Ibos that work in SAPETRO and the TY Holding companies...

Quit this old passed down hatred..the world is moving...If the Japanese have your mindset..they won't be America best ally in Asia today.

so because you work for danjuma that makes him a saint by default
interesting!! talk about patriotism to choppings
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 25, 2013
jp philips:

so because you work for danjuma that makes him a saint by default
interesting!! talk about patriotism to choppings

Excuse me please! Where did I call him a saint in my comments.....? I just want you guys to wean and break yourself from this perpetual cycle of hatred. You guys will still one day pass on this hatred to your kids and grand kids. For how long will you continue all these Biafra mess?
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 25, 2013
@ilugunboy, The Americans till today are not proud of what they did to the japs, The Germans have built memorabilias and teach their childen about the evil the committed against the jews. Maybe you can start from there...stop downplaying the genocide. When you and your Co-travellers taunt the Igbos what do you really hope to achieve...to delete the Biafran memory?. Mr man be the change you want us be..maybe we'll follow suit.

2 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by tomakint: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2013
dozzybaba: @ilugunboy, The Americans till today are not proud of what they did to the japs, The Germans have built memorabilias and teach their childen about the evil the committed against the jews. Maybe you can start from there...stop downplaying the genocide. When you and your Co-travellers taunt the Igbos what do you really hope to achieve...to delete the Biafran memory?. Mr man be the change you want us be..maybe we'll follow suit.
You have said it all to my FRIEND whom I believe henceforth is a changed man! Thanks wink
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2013
dozzybaba: @ilugunboy, The Americans till today are not proud of what they did to the japs, The Germans have built memorabilias and teach their childen about the evil the committed against the jews. Maybe you can start from there...stop downplaying the genocide. When you and your Co-travellers taunt the Igbos what do you really hope to achieve...to delete the Biafran memory?. Mr man be the change you want us be..maybe we'll follow suit.

Go ahead ..suit yourself, gather your kids and your grand kids around the table and tell them all you wish to tell them..keep sowing the hatred..while others are moving on and leaving the sad memories behind..forging new alliances..partnership and friendship...however don't forget that for every 'fact' you tell your kids...others on the other side of the divide will tell their kids their own version of the 'fact'.

It's and unending cycle that is mutually destructive..
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by tomakint: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2013
ilugunboy:

Go ahead ..suit yourself, gather your kids and your grand kids around the table and tell them all you wish to tell them..keep sowing the hatred..while others are moving on and leaving the sad memories behind..forging new alliances..partnership and friendship...however don't forget that for every 'fact' you tell your kids...others on the other side of the divide will tell their kids their own version of the 'fact'.

It's and unending cycle that is mutually destructive..
Ko ti toja now man yii undecided
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
tomakint:
Ko ti toja now man yii undecided

Ija ke ? lae lae. ontop wetin? undecided
Re: TY Danjuma: Nigeria Lacks Patriotic Leaders by tomakint: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
ilugunboy:

Ija ke ? lae lae. ontop wetin? undecided
Ok mo gba e gbo wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rice Import Drops By 50% As Local Production Kicks - Minister / Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers / Oyo AD’s Hakeem Alao, Picks Ogbomoso-born Business Woman, Ajibi, As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.