Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Visitors From Nigeria To UK To Pay £3000 Bond Before Entry - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visitors From Nigeria To UK To Pay £3000 Bond Before Entry (45553 Views)

Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage / Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / New Visa Process For UK Visitors From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Visitors From Nigeria To UK To Pay £3000 Bond Before Entry by AjanleKoko: 8:28am On Jul 12, 2013
Excellent7: I don't give a damn!
Let them start collecting the damn 3000 GBP, infact let them double or triple it, and apply it to all categories of applicants. Na dem get there country.
Honestly, I am yet to remember, what I need to do in the UK that can not be done in the other countries of the EU.
A lot of Nigerians seem to me to be very much unmindful of the options that exist and too sentimentally attached to the UK.

It goes beyond sentimental attachment. Britain is one of the few countries in the world that had relatively easier migration and settlement for Nigerians in particular. Also, we have had more British investment and influence in Nigeria than we have had from any other nation. It's not accidental that Britain is a destination of choice for Nigerians.
Re: Visitors From Nigeria To UK To Pay £3000 Bond Before Entry by ifechukwukamso: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
cap28:

Have you heard of the US owned world bank? Do you know how they operate in Africa, how about the European owned IMF - are you aware that they make billions of dollars from the interest generated from lending money to third world nations ?

Nigeria could have been the leader of the black world had it not been for Europe and America who have worked day and night to keep Nigeria backward and underdeveloped - the west do not want any black nation to ever rise and compete with them because they know that Africa holds all of the world's resources and if allowed to develop unhindered will become a threat to their position as economic world powers.

Nigeria could easily have the kind of health care service that the UK has but the IMF have made sure that we spend more paying the interest on loans borrowed from their corrupt banks than we spend on educating our own people. When you talk about the corruption of our leaders always trace back and find out how those leaders got into those positions in the first place, who is responsible for making sure that Nigeria would only be ruled by the north - Britain. who armed the north against the igbos who tried to secede from the corrupt british created entity known as Nigeria - Britain, who financed and assisted IBB into power - Britain - do you think this same Britain who has done everything possible to keep you backward will ever allow you to prosper? Why is IBB not in prison for the crimes he committed against the Nigerian people? why have all the crooks that have been ruling Nigeria for years been allowed to get away with their crimes ? How come genuine people who try to make a difference in Africa always end up six feet under?

Who made u an illiterate- Britain. My friend keep quiet and say what u know. You think and write like someone in elementary 1. This is an adult forum please

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) / Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! / Does An Aeroplane Use Petrol Or Kerosene?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.