Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. (2000 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. by abujalapdog(m): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2013
Mohammed Jammal, popularly known as the
White Nigerian recently proposed to his
girlfriend of three years, Maricel Romero
during the AY Live show on Sunday, June 19 at
the ThisDay Dome in Abuja.

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 24, 2013
Oh how romantic
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. by james1(m): 5:03am On Jun 24, 2013
see as the gal wan run mad lol;nothing de finish women reach things like this!
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 24, 2013
I opened the link thinking it was a Nigerian man. I was about to rejoice and scream, "YAY! Our boys are getting there!"

*yawns*

Well, it happened in Naija. Surely, single men were there to witness. Congrats to the couple.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 24, 2013
Aww how sweet. smiley
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. by abujalapdog(m): 7:10am On Jun 24, 2013
Some Nigerians are bold to do that in the states not in Nigeria lol. So reverse is the case.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. by mideeniafe(f): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2013
ogugua88: I opened the link thinking it was a Nigerian man. I was about to rejoice and scream, "YAY! Our boys are getting there!"

*yawns*

Well, it happened in Naija. Surely, single men were there to witness. Congrats to the couple.
Lmao!! Where did you get this pic? grin grin. Gosh, my tummy hurts already grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. by Mynd44: 7:49am On Jun 24, 2013
ogugua88: I opened the link thinking it was a Nigerian man. I was about to rejoice and scream, "YAY! Our boys are getting there!"

*yawns*

Just cos he is white does not mean he is not Nigerian ma'am. He is a Nigerian man

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:59am On Jun 24, 2013

*yawns*

and what does 'getting there' means?

By far, i can tell u even black men keeps their marriages more than the whites.

Does proposing on a TV station means a happy and long lasting relationship?

We are going anywhere, so don't expect us to get anywhere. We are exactly where we wanted to be!

Blacks are romantic, we dnt need to copy. We gat our own swags!!! Ok? cool
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2013
Mynd_44: Just cos he is white does not mean he is not Nigerian ma'am. He is a Nigerian man

Mschew. You know what I mean jor. I'm also American. Doesn't mean I'm brave and will go skydiving for leisure lol.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 24, 2013
SLIDE waxie: and what does 'getting there' means?

By far, i can tell u even black men keeps their marriages more than the whites.

Does proposing on a TV station means a happy and long lasting relationship?

We are going anywhere, so don't expect us to get anywhere. We are exactly where we wanted to be!

Blacks are romantic, we dnt need to copy. We gat our own swags!!! Ok? cool

Keep deceiving yourself. Naija marriages may last but after their wedding day, they don't say "I love you" again lol.

Na romantic gestures I dey look for sef. This topic isn't about length of marriage.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. by Mynd44: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2013
ogugua88:

Mschew. You know what I mean jor. I'm also American. Doesn't mean I'm brave and will go skydiving for leisure lol.
Why won't you go skydiving? It is a fun exercise.

Just imagine someone's chute not working after the dive........nice
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. by Popowaa: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2013
Romantic
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. by Stegomiah: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2013
cool! So romantic.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. by HezronLorraine(m): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2013

*yawns*

just laugh.

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. by spikesC(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2013
ogugua88:

Keep deceiving yourself. Naija marriages may last but after their wedding day, they don't say "I love you" again lol.

Na romantic gestures I dey look for sef. This topic isn't about length of marriage.

Ogugua, i hope you're just not talking out of experience. You sound a lil' bit bitter, i feel sorry for you oo grin

Well, ma mom and i says i love u like 3 times each time we talk on the phone, not to talk her and the old man.
Infact we don dey talk i love u sotey i always feel the urge to say i love you to all persons i talk to on the phone grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. by spikesC(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Why won't you go skydiving? It is a fun exercise.

Just imagine someone's chute not working after the dive........nice

Dude, i so much love that sport. Imagine the air rush and sight seeing. I must do that thing before i die ooo

Except ofcourse, the part where the chute doesn't open lipsrsealed
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. by Mynd44: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2013
spikes C:

Dude, i so much love that sport. Imagine the air rush and sight seeing. I must do that thing before i die ooo

Except ofcourse, the part where the chute doesn't open lipsrsealed
Na where the chute no work make sense pass tongue
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Na where the chute no work make sense pass tongue
abi make d 'chute's strap give way! Make person fly go one side make im 'chute open for yonder cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. by Mynd44: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2013
SLIDE waxie: abi make d 'chute's strap gave way! Make person go one side make i'm 'chute open for yonder cheesy
Wikid
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. by AtheistD(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2013

*yawns*

I dont think Nig guys are into stuff like that.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show. by abujalapdog(m): 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Mod,do u need me to bribe u before getting to front page? plz do something.

(1) (Reply)

The New 'condom' / Nairalanders, Is This Proper? / My Life Is In Danger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.