Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Can You As A Graduate Marry A Secondary School Leaver? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You As A Graduate Marry A Secondary School Leaver? (5066 Views)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) / Why Is It That In Nigeria Graduate Marry Graduate&non-graduate Date Non-graduate / Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You As A Graduate Marry A Secondary School Leaver? by kismo(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2013
elari: so u were sent to do ur nysc and instead of facing d service, u were just spoiling all my Tiv sisters and ended up falling in love with one abi? bros u no try at all o. u been no c all d corpers and single sisters from makurdi to Gboko?
Hahahaha...you are so funny. First, I didn't serve in Benue State. I only said she is from Benue State. Second, I never messed myself up with any lady during my service year and I said in my first post that the lady in question is still a virgin. Is Tiv the only tribe in Benue? But fortunately the lady is a Tiv by tribe. I would like to know you. Where do you live? I live in Oyo State.
Re: Can You As A Graduate Marry A Secondary School Leaver? by LoveAmaka: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2013
alutacontinua: Has she secured the admission yet? It depends on the life-goals of the two of you. If you're both determined to make it, with proper planning and focus, you definitely can. I know of a couple who did same, in this case, the lady was the graduate and the guy a secondary school leaver. But they were both smart enough to know what they want and planned properly for it. It wasn't easy but the guy is now a lawyer, almost done with his masters and doing just fine.

Note: all these happened after they got married.
So, my point: if you're ready to spend the rest of your life with her and you love her enough to go through the rough road, all you need is proper planning and you will both get there. GOOD LUCK!

Solid advice!
Re: Can You As A Graduate Marry A Secondary School Leaver? by milkydoll(f): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2013
Lol. I have a job now. So finance may really not be challenge. Since u hv a job I don't tink its necessary 4 u to wait till she's in sch,all dat mata's is d lov u peeps hv 4 each oda nd u said she's in her early 20's so I don't tink she's too young to knw wat she want in life,d most important tin is dat u hv a job nd u wuld b able to cater 4 her,so go ahead nd marry her,wish u luck
Re: Can You As A Graduate Marry A Secondary School Leaver? by elari(m): 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
owk! Introduction. I am a Tiv man from Benue state. am currently serving in Delta. Don't mind all those stories about Tiv people having the highest number of Hiv n Aids as these are just government propaganda looking for a way to get money from UNAIDS, UN e.t.c. go for her bro, u truly deserve her. But wait o! how ddi u know she was a Virgin? Bros ehh! u sef.
Re: Can You As A Graduate Marry A Secondary School Leaver? by kismo(m): 6:33am On Jun 26, 2013
@milky doll, thanks so much. @ elari, there are somethings I want us to discuss. Pls 4ward ur fon nuba 2: contactkismo@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Can You As A Graduate Marry A Secondary School Leaver? by Dubemkelly(m): 6:51am On Jun 26, 2013
No time Bruv! Settle 4 wah u heart desires,if sh*it hapens on d long run,learn hw 2 flush it out n move,if I were u,God forbid,I wud roll d r/ship ball by kipin a close check n mking her knw I'm damn serz
Re: Can You As A Graduate Marry A Secondary School Leaver? by kismo(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
I appreciate everyone who has contributed in any way. I also thank those who just viewed without commenting.
Re: Can You As A Graduate Marry A Secondary School Leaver? by addictiv(m): 12:26am On Jun 27, 2013
man u have got to get your priorities right. re you worried that about her academic status or about the distance btw you two. think a good way to start is to open up to her and you guys talk about it like every mature couple would....
Re: Can You As A Graduate Marry A Secondary School Leaver? by kismo(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2013
addictiv: man u have got to get your priorities right. re you worried that about her academic status or about the distance btw you two. think a good way to start is to open up to her and you guys talk about it like every mature couple would....
Thanks so much. I will do just that.
Re: Can You As A Graduate Marry A Secondary School Leaver? by milkydoll(f): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
Uwc wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? / My First Year After Service / Her First Visit To My Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.