Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,566 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Other Means Do We Use? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Other Means Do We Use? (21592 Views)

Can We Use Omo Detergent To Bath New Born Babies? / Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. / Must We Use The Services Of Househelps And Daycare? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by EfemenaXY: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
greatgod2012: @efe and donchris, its ok please, i think this thread should be a mirror of our past or proposed mistakes of life, not a thread to point accusing fingers, pls, biko, e joo, yankuri,let peace reign pls.
@all, i just want us to remember that we are all sinners saved by grace, for those of us that doubted God and did it, we knew it was a sin, we've asked for forgiveness and we believed that we've been forgiven, and for those who did not do it before wedding, im sure they must have commited other sins, though may not be related to pre-marital sex, but sin is sin and im sure they had also sought for forgiveness, which i believe they have been forgiven, hence, no saint anywhere, and no pointing of fingers to anyone, we are all sinners saved by grace and more grace we shall get to continue doing His will IJN.
Thanks.

Madam , I said I'm fine and I am - really, so not to worry.

Anyway, your post makes for an interesting read, but it still beggars the question:

For those who say premarital sex between couples intending to tie the knot is wrong, then why indulge in it? It's not like they're not well versed with the contents of the bible, is it?

At the end of the day, it is a risk not testing. For those who were able to wing it on blind faith, and it worked out well, kudos to them.

But what I'd really like to know (and I'm sure many people on here would too), is this: For those couples who stuck steadfastly to their beliefs and were able to 'crush' temptation only to find out that their spouse did have problems, how have they coped? How has it affected their marriages?

I don't claim to know it all and am therefore keen to hear the other side of the story too. I think we can all learn from them... assuming they do come out to tell their side of the story.

1 Like

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Ishilove: 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
bellong:

God is readily available to reveal unto us whatever things that are in darkness and hidden unto us.

Not to derail the thread, I want to share a short experience of my profession. I was once engaged to a lady who by our physical and open eye assessment was more innocent than virgin Mary. Everybody in church at the time can defend her innocence piety. Although I never prayed about it, I just felt she was good enough as a chaste and respectful Christian sister. Along the line in the relationship, God told me to break the union and I will understand why afterwards. It took me time to obey but I eventually did. Not long afterwards, she confessed to being possessed and she had destroyed destinies of a lot of people in school via sex. She told me she tried adding me to her ranks but she couldn't tell how I escaped. I remember a day that I didn't know the force that came upon me, I nearly went down on her but by His grace I took cover. She told me that she had completed her spiritual assignment to bring me down that day but she didn't understand how I escaped it.

In essence, there's nothing God can't reveal to us only if we are sincere and truthful with Him. He is our Creator, He knows and understands our needs including sex-ual desires. He designed it in the first place. If I had test driven the said lady, I wouldn't know where I will be today.

That doesn't mean am perfect or a walking Jesus but I will always admit my mistakes and weakness rather than conjuring reasons to defend them.

Hm, many people have mortgaged their destinies on the altar of sex. All these marine and witchcraft babes on the prowl make me worried for my male relatives. sad

*shudder*

1 Like

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ishilove:
Hm, many people have mortgaged their destinies on the altar of sex. All these marine and witchcraft babes on the prowl make me worried for my male relatives. sad

*shudder*
Lmao! U and dis marine nonsense sef, u b ex-ogbanje? grin
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by donchris999: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
No wahala! I didnt intentionally set out to attack anyone. My grouse is just that, some people are making it seem like everyone does it and if you dont subscribe to such acts, you are termed a hypocrite. Peace!!!
jidegirl12: OMGosh!!

Bros , Donchris Abeg sheath your words... Please... Efe e don do oh ....okay shows over.

Ile , I'm still looking forward to your post on this. wink
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by coogar: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ishilove:

*shudder*

and if we put a PI on your tail as we speak, there's a high possibility you just finished fëllating on your partner.....

nigerians & hypocrisy are siamese twins cojoined at the groin!

2 Likes

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by spoilt(f): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ishilove:

*shudder*

Lol. Only women carry witchcraft? You gave me a good laugh.

2 Likes

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by slimyem: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
bellong:

The grace of God is available unto all, its left for us all to tap into it. I have made mistakes in life out of ignorance and rebellion as well as not completely trusting God. I understood better later.

God is readily available to reveal unto us whatever things that are in darkness and hidden unto us.

It is well with you.
I hope I get there. Amen! cool
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
bettymafy:

Our forefathers upheld chastity mostly for women and not for men. Men in those days were free to sow their wild oats.

Again, we are talking from the religious point of view and not cultural.
Vikin:

And where do these Men get their experiences from?

At topic...

This race is not by power, nor by might...
abeg help me ask sister betty o! Anyway, glad this grave issue is seeing more and more open discourse. Its no secret that there are more virgin grooms than virgin brides nowadays. So, dudes, the joke is on you. Here you have the ladies giving you carte blanche to go out and cause mayhem( sow your wild oats). Doesn't matter what you heard, what you think you know, or what you think you'll catch. Yes, women like sister betty won't give it up easy or even not at all( sure, in the same breath they expect you to perform like a porrnstar upon first entry, typical nigerian woman selfishness), but that's why you have the brothels, allen avenue e.t.c. So man up and use that yekini. Aint nobody else gon do it for ya.

P.s. Religion shouldn't even come in here at all, what's that?!
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Ishilove: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! U and dis marine nonsense sef, u b ex-ogbanje? grin
Jokes aside, these things are very real. One needs the grace and mercy of God not to fall into their trap.
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
donchris999: Are you now saying blockoss is not neccesary again? So, you can love your man without sex? I thought your aim of this thread is to make sure the man you love is sexually intact? Now you can love without blockoss. In one of your post on this thread you were saying love cannot guarantee your sticking to a man if he is not sexually fit. So sex dont matter anylonger, what matters now is love. Anyway all man for himself ooo!

I repeat
I will not marry a man that is not fit to perform
I will not leave a man I have married for years whom i love and have kids by if for any reason he becomes incapacitated or unfit in bed

Isn't that simple to comprehend?

1 Like

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
bellong:

The grace of God is available unto all, its left for us all to tap into it. I have made mistakes in life out of ignorance and rebellion as well as not completely trusting God. I understood better later.

Not to derail the thread, I want to share a short experience of my profession. I was once engaged to a lady who by our physical and open eye assessment was more innocent than virgin Mary. Everybody in church at the time can defend her innocence piety. Although I never prayed about it, I just felt she was good enough as a chaste and respectful Christian sister. Along the line in the relationship, God told me to break the union and I will understand why afterwards. It took me time to obey but I eventually did. Not long afterwards, she confessed to being possessed and she had destroyed destinies of a lot of people in school via sex. She told me she tried adding me to her ranks but she couldn't tell how I escaped. I remember a day that I didn't know the force that came upon me, I nearly went down on her but by His grace I took cover. She told me that she had completed her spiritual assignment to bring me down that day but she didn't understand how I escaped it.

In essence, there's nothing God can't reveal to us only if we are sincere and truthful with Him. He is our Creator, He knows and understands our needs including sex-ual desires. He designed it in the first place. If I had test driven the said lady, I wouldn't know where I will be today.

That doesn't mean am perfect or a walking Jesus but I will always admit my mistakes and weakness rather than conjuring reasons to defend them.

It is well with you.
now this is so wrong. Do you know how many repressed young men would read this your misguided fevered notions and take solace therein to perpetuate their unfortunate inexperience? You suck bruv sad
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
coogar:

and if we put a PI on your tail as we speak, there's a high possibility you just finished fëllating on your partner.....

nigerians & hypocrisy are siamese twins cojoined at the groin!
Coogar, honey, quit judging people by your rock bottom standards, okay? Just cos you remorselessly engage in pre-marital sex doesn't mean every one is doing it.

Honestly, y'all calling folks who are against fornication hypocrites make me shake my head. People who hold the word of God as a standard are labelled hypocrites because people just need to assuage their already dead conscience.

Fvcking reprobates. The world has gone to the dogs. undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
Efemena_xy:

No. What we're saying is this:

If a person holds fast the belief that pre-maritial sex is bad, but yet they indulged in it, enjoyed themselves well-well...now how do you say it? Chop-mouth-clean-waka-commotthose same people are not in a position to lord it over the rest of us 'sinners' weilding the bible in our faces!

Where was the bible when they were busy test driving? If you're going to walk the walk, then by all means do so, but don't do A then turn around and tell us A is bad having had your fill!

Present the same scenario again,I will still chop the man again
In my heart I had already married him because we had agreed to marry

Na Internet we dey
Anyone that didn't chop will gladly so so
Anyone that says they won't answer chopped and rechopped
HO ha!!
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by coogar: 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ishilove:
Coogar, honey, quit judging people by your rock bottom standards, okay? Just cos you remorselessly engage in pre-marital sex doesn't mean every one is doing it.

having sëx is rock bottom standards? you need to come out of your cocoon and stop deluding yourself. if you have a shot confidence, say so and let shrinks like osisi and co deal with your psycho-evaluation! i have premarital sëx cos i am super-confident and responsible enough to deal with it.

Honestly, y'all calling folks who are against fornication hypocrites make me shake my head. People who hold the word of God as a standard are labelled hypocrites because people just need to assuage their already dead conscience.

you got it wrong....
it's your types that induce projectile vomiting by thinking only intercourse constitutes fornication. you are as guilty as coogar because i can bet you have kissed a man and you have had crushes(lusts) for various men. so before you judge me, go and read what the holy scriptures say about fornication. it's not until you drop your g-strïng!

hahaha
ishilove is such a hypocrite.......the world has gone to the dogs? this coming from the citizen of a country that ships the highest number of pröstitutes to europe is a bit rich!

keep deluding yourself.....

2 Likes

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by greatgod2012(f): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
Efemena_xy:

But what I'd really like to know (and I'm sure many people on here would too), is this: For those couples who stuck steadfastly to their beliefs and were able to 'crush' temptation only to find out that their spouse did have problems, how have they coped? How has it affected their marriages?

chai!
Mrs efe, you want me to talk and i didnt want to talk before o, chai!

With all sincerity, i have seen and heard about 2-3 cases where things fell apart after marriage se..xua.lly.

Let me start like this, before i got married, i was attending a penticostal church(name withheld), of which i was the youth president and anyone in such a position is automatically anointed as a functioning associate pastor, lol, ok, by the virtue of that position i held in that church(writing this with all humility)im automatically one of the workers and coincidentally too, i was a member of marriage counsellor of the church then, though i wasnt married, but i was thought to be a little bit intelligent, hence, my appointment.
Ok, fastforward, there was this brother who we all knew was a stunch christian to the core, he got engaged with this lady,(not our church member), brought her to the pastor, the pastor prayed for them and approved of their dating relationship, no need saying, they didnt "testdrive"(op's slang) fastforward, they got married, a real xtian wedding, lol, but after about 3 weeks, the bro came back to meet the pastor, our pastor travelled out of the country then, so he went to see the A.P, who said this is beyond him, that he will have to call the meeting of pastors and A. Ps, of which i was a member, guess what happened to our bro, the sister didnt allow the bro down there, they struggled for it for about 3 weeks, after which the bro decided to go violent about it, only to discover that the sis was a "lakriboto(i dont know the name, but its a va..gina without opening), the bro said he nearly fainted, and all that came to his head then was to come to the pastor.
The issue was so tense then, the S.P came back to profer a solution, because we couldnt profer any solution, and the solution the S.P suggested was that, the lady could be operated on, the bro insisted that he would like to divorce the lady on the basis of deception, but our S.P insisted that divorce is against God's will, you know what the bro left home for the sis without telling anybody his plans nor his whereabout and that was how we didnt hear anything about the bro again, until last year when i heard that the bro ran to PH and he had even remarried another woman and hes now a proud father of 2 kids.

Now, im not saying faith is not good, but we have a bunch of hypocrites out there who make faith diffficult for us to practise fully.
May God have mercy on all of us.
P.S, in my next post, i have another example, keep in touch.

1 Like

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
spoilt:

Lol. Only women carry witchcraft? You gave me a good laugh.
It's true sha. Men witchcraft pass woman own sef, especially those marine prince types that drain the virtues of women they sleep with and initiate them
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
donchris999: Id.ota! If you tested then why do you still look for small boys to fu.ccck? Abi you still dey test ni? Anuofia! Pervert of the highest order! You go test till eternity? Every time testing, testing and testing. Very soon you will start testing children. Anuofia!

This is uncalled for biko
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
Na wa oo ! Its going down here ! grin grin
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
greatgod2012:

chai!

With all sincerity, i have seen and heard about 2-3 cases where things fell apart after marriage se..xua.lly.

Let me start like this, before i got married, i was attending a penticostal church(name withheld), of which i was the youth president and anyone in such a position is automatically anointed as a functioning associate pastor, lol, ok, by the virtue of that position i held in that church(writing this with all humility)im automatically one of the workers and coincidentally too, i was a member of marriage counsellor of the church then, though i wasnt married, but i was thought to be a little bit intelligent, hence, my appointment.
Ok, fastforward, there was this brother who we all knew was a stunch christian to the core, he got engaged with this lady,(not our church member), brought her to the pastor, the pastor prayed for them and approved of their dating relationship, no need saying, they didnt "testdrive"(op's slang) fastforward, they got married, a real xtian wedding, lol, but after about 3 weeks, the bro came back to meet the pastor, our pastor travelled out of the country then, so he went to see the A.P, who said this is beyond him, that he will have to call the meeting of pastors and A. Ps, of which i was a member, guess what happened to our bro, the sister didnt allow the bro down there, they struggled for it for about 3 weeks, after which the bro decided to go violent about it, only to discover that the sis was a "lakriboto(i dont know the name, but its a va..gina without opening), the bro said he nearly fainted, and all that came to his head then was to come to the pastor.
The issue was so tense then, the S.P came back to profer a solution, because we couldnt profer any solution, and the solution the S.P suggested was that, the lady could be operated on, the bro insisted that he would like to divorce the lady on the basis of deception, but our S.P insisted that divorce is against God's will, you know what the bro left home for the sis without telling anybody his plans nor his whereabout and that was how we didnt hear anything about the bro again, until last year when i heard that the bro ran to PH and he had even remarried another woman and hes now a proud father of 2 kids.

Now, im not saying faith is not good, but we have a bunch of hypocrites out there who make faith diffficult for us to practise fully.

Na wa o
Some men sef with undescended testes go keep quiet and marry some unsuspecting sister in the Lord
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by EfemenaXY: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
babyosisi:

Present the same scenario again,I will still chop the man again
In my heart I had already married him because we had agreed to marry

Na Internet we dey
HO ha!!

My dear, no need to preach to the already converted (moi). I dey feel you jare. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know, this thread of your is really an enlightening one. We've been looking at things from one perspective for those who successfully abstained pre tying the knot AND it worked out well for them.

But what about the group of abstainees who kept steadfast to their beliefs and indulged in no hanky-panky before the D-Day, only to find out afterwards that Oga nor fit perform. Or even the Oga finding out that his wifey's performance na below expectation? i.e, low sex drive?

What then? I know such people exist but why aren't they coming out to share their stories. Osisi, this one na homework for you jare. Go round up those peeps and cajole them to share their tales. Let the rest of us know what it's really like for them. i.e: Are they now going through hell on earth?? undecided
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
adaobi123: Na wa oo ! Its going down here ! grin grin

Ada,please don't fornicate o
But after the introduction ,iku aka
please insist on seeing it with your korokoro eyes and arousing it even if you don't try it out
At least you will be 50% assured that the thing maybe in tip top condition
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by coogar: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
babyosisi:
Present the same scenario again,I will still chop the man again. In my heart I had already married him because we had agreed to marry

Na Internet we dey
HO ha!!

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ishilove:

you're kidding right? undecided Nothing quite as nauseating as a repentant trick.
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
babyosisi:

Ada,please don't fornicate o
But after the introduction ,iku aka
please insist on seeing it with your korokoro eyes and arousing it.

embarassed embarassed

Okay ma
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by dayokanu(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
greatgod2012:
, they struggled for it for about 3 weeks, after which the bro decided to go violent about it, only to discover that the sis was a "lakriboto(i dont know the name, but its a va..gina without opening), the bro said he nearly fainted, and all that came to his head then was to come to the pastor.

Is this possible or na fiction

How she come pee and menstruate
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Ishilove: 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
coogar:

having sëx is rock bottom standards? you need to come out of your cocoon and stop deluding yourself. if you have a shot confidence, say so and let shrinks like osisi and co deal with your psycho-evaluation! i have premarital sëx cos i am super-confident and responsible enough to deal with it.

you got it wrong....
it's your types that induce projectile vomiting by thinking only intercourse constitutes fornication. you are as guilty as coogar because i can bet you have kissed a man and you have had crushes(lusts) for various men. so before you judge me, go and read what the holy scriptures say about fornication. it's not until you drop your g-strïng!

hahaha
ishilove is such a hypocrite.......the world has gone to the dogs? this coming from the citizen of a country that ships the highest number of pröstitutes to europe is a bit rich!

keep deluding yourself.....
Coogar, I'm not very good at long drawn arguments both on and offline, so the only thing I will tell you is:

YOU NEED JESUS

And I hope you embrace Him before it is too late because I see you are a reprobate.

1 Like

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by coogar: 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
greatgod2012:
they struggled for it for about 3 weeks, after which the bro decided to go violent about it, only to discover that the sis was a "lakriboto(i dont know the name, but its a va..gina without opening), the bro said he nearly fainted, and all that came to his head then was to come to the pastor.

greatgod, please can you come and explain this bit? there are women with no openings? fücking hell, i am so examining sister theresa the next time i get the chance.

Ishilove:
Coogar, I'm not very good at long drawn arguments both on and offline, so the only thing I will tell you is:
YOU NEED JESUS

don't worry about me, girl!
i already have Him on my side. look at me then back to you. who looks like the one that would make it to heaven between us? tongue

And I hope you embrace Him before it is too late because I see you are a reprobate.

from 6,000 miles away, you can see me? is this sorcery or the same old witchery? ishilove, you need deliverance. if you not attractive enough to find a boyfriend, don't vent your frustration on the people who have.

2 Likes

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by biolabee(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wow.. The man seized his salvation

What about the lady

Can't this syndrome be surgically treated

greatgod2012:

chai!

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by EfemenaXY: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
greatgod2012:

chai!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU !!!

Now this is exactly what I've been hammering upon, only to be attacked by hypocritical-I-holy-pass-you's!!

I like to take a balanced view of things and approach from a lateral angle if need be, even if I'm staunchly condemned for my views. Anyone with half a brain would realise that the issue I've been harping on about, and the example you've painted so far, goes beyond after tying the knot. This should help those preachers out there intent on burying their heads in the sand.

Abeg, furnish us with the rest of the examples you have . I really am learning something here. You know what? To take things one step further, it would be interesting to know the woman's point of view. I know you say she wasn't a member of your church, but did you ever get to hear her side of the story? If you did, then what did she say? How did she defend herself?

P.S: There are always two sides to a story. This is just an example of that
Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by Ishilove: 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
BoboYekini: you're kidding right? undecided Nothing quite as nauseating as a repentant trick.
Nothing as nauseating as a godless reprobate

1 Like

Re: What Other Means Do We Use? by deols(f): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
I took the time to read the whole thread with the hope of finding an answer.

None.

someone mentioned a medical profile which doesnt do the job. I am already confused at what the Op aimed to achieve sha. But I will say what I believe is the Muslims perspective.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

What Are The Most Important Words Of Advice Given You By Your Parent? / Unemployment In Nigeria: How Has It Affected Your Family? / 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.