Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Fiancé Family - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fiancé Family (4399 Views)

Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. / Should A Woman Help Her Fiancé To Pay Her Bride Price? / My Mother Slept With My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiancé Family by damiso(f): 12:11am On Jun 26, 2013
baby_123:
What is a world class education with bad results or to a drop out? Daddy's and mummy's money is there. Education is just a formality. This is obviously a dependent child. If you are chopping my money, I call the shots. You become a baby to me, and I deserve to know everything even to the color of your pampers. If you don't like it, bounce o. As for those noveau riche royals, may God help us all. When they have finished selling their land. Their mind will come down. They kuku want to use their fees to kill as at the beach. They are well known to lagosians. Dami don't put me in trouble biko!

May God help us all ojare. grin grin I cant stand Omo Oniles (I dont normally hate people) so excuse me bringing them up. Awon omo ojuorolari tin wepo aya. angry.

I think the main reason why people are all so up in arms about the 'summoning' is cos we Nigerians can like to oppress.This cuts across all strata of society even the poor are gulity.One thing that I have that you dont have I must Lord it over you and make you feel like sh.it cos you dont have it.Heck even something as mundane as speaking english is a means of oppression in Nigeria. grin grin.And you are right about the way people act around rich people in Nigeria.I know being rich gives you an edge anywhere in the world, being poor sucks.But being poor in Nigeria means you are less than a human being embarassed
Re: Fiancé Family by baby124: 12:30am On Jun 26, 2013
damiso:

May God help us all ojare. grin grin I cant stand Omo Oniles (I dont normally hate people) so excuse me bringing them up. Awon omo ojuorolari tin wepo aya. angry.

I think the main reason why people are all so up in arms about the 'summoning' is cos we Nigerians can like to oppress.This cuts across all strata of society even the poor are gulity.One thing that I have that you dont have I must Lord it over you and make you feel like sh.it cos you dont have it.Heck even something as mundane as speaking english is a means of oppression in Nigeria. grin grin.And you are right about the way people act around rich people in Nigeria.I know being rich gives you an edge anywhere in the world, being poor sucks.But being poor in Nigeria means you are less than a human being embarassed
The girl wants new levels. Well new levels don't come cheap, especially when social levels are glaringly different. I think the girl is insecure and has a low opinion of herself. Her father may also have felt insulted that a woman called him to come and answer some questions.Have you ever tried to ask a "so-called traditional" naija man an intelligent and important question? The hostility that will follow is amazing. Very popular with the poor. I think it is self esteem issues and that my dear is poverty mentality. A poor man who thinks he is better than any woman, and who will be hating to be questioned by a woman will count everything negatively. Heck your daughter is desperate, why the complaints? What do they expect? That they will be accepted just like that? And women that marry into such families can sometimes be more proud than a peacock. Smh. You should see them, they carry the whole oppression to another level.
Re: Fiancé Family by deols(f): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2013
I don't how a woman can cope with marrying a boy. If he can't yet stand his ground and make his own decisions, he simply isn't ready to be married.

I find the old versus new money argument interesting.I know some new money folks with behaviors and thought pattern so predictable. Everyone who knew them before now can't stop wondering what the fuss is about.
Re: Fiancé Family by Tatian(f): 12:20am On Jun 27, 2013
And What does your finance say about all this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Happened That Made You Feel Sorry For Your Parents? / I Wish My Life Partner Would Be Rich & Wealthy Who Loves Only Myself? / Should A Man Keep Quiet When His Wife Is Insulted By Her Junior Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.