Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! (3273 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by BeansAndBread(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
In my 100lv days I saw her, but I didn't pay attention because I thought a girl as beautiful as her won't even care to notice a guy like me. I was for a second right, on our matriculation, my parents came and everyone "jollied", so after taking the matriculation oaths and other rubbish undecided, everyone went out to snap pictures. So my dad met a friend who also had a daughter in school(she's a friend of the girl I'm crushing on), so we all took pictures together with her.

Still I had no intentions towards her during my 100lv days not until we attended a Congress organized by the school in 200lv(first semester to be precise), during and after the Congress she was just looking at me whenever I looked back, she moved her eyes, at times she delayed for like 3secs. I'm a very shy guy, so I couldn't stay long during the eye contacts. So I let that pass!

After that day, I began to develop some interest in her. So I didn't see her for another long time, until we met in the cafeteria, my friends and I were eating eba and ila(okro), we didn't even buy tablewater, just sachet water. We were really rough that day, suddenly I saw her again and she started looking at me. When I looked back, she moved her eyes again and smiled. I was so too shy to approach her, this shyness has made me lose many girls that liked me!

Some months later, we had a religious program in school(a Muslim one to be precise, I'm a Muslim and she is too), so a film show was organized. I noticed that before the movie started, she kept on leaving the hall, I was outside trying to arrange stuffs. I meet her again, I couldn't say a word(shy shy shy shy shy cry), she looked at me and smiled. Till we ended the program, I couldn't say anything!

Finally we're in 300lv, I didn't see her throughout 1st semester. Whenever we're vacating the school allows public transport to enter and pick up student, some students collaborate with them too. So I loaded my stuffs in the bus(day before yesterday to be precise), then I saw her again. This time she looked at me again, but it wasn't for long, I too looked back. We continued this circle for like 20mins, still I couldn't make a move. Now I'm finally at home, regretting why I couldn't make advances to her!

There's a group chat on WhatsApp in which almost all Muslim students are in, she's there too(sometimes I just go to see her profile pics). I'm actually a group admin there, should I make advances through that medium? If I do, how should I go about it? Would she be mad, esp when this is a religious learning group? People what should I do, I mustn't lose her, my intentions are clear, I'm not that type of guy who uses ladies because I've never had a girlfriend in my life, in fact I'm a virgin.

I want her to marry her if possible, my course of study mechanical engineering is five year while her's economics is four. We both stay in Abuja, guys please please!! cry

Cc Nubian113 Aminat508, ladies and gentlemen!!!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by RoyalBlak007: 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
Guy..what you should be thinking everyday is this....."How can i make more money" "How can i be richer".....they will be the one chasing you when you are richer

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by BeansAndBread(m): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Guy..what you should be thinking everyday is this....."How can i make more money" "How can i be richer".....they will be the one chasing you when you are richer
Bro that's not a problem by the grace of God, an uncle told me I'll get a spot at LLNG when I graduate.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by RoyalBlak007: 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
BeansAndBread:
Bro that's not a problem by the grace of God, an uncle told me I'll get a spot at LLNG when I graduate.
Humans fail.....sumtimes........bank on your plan to get more money....When yur rich.....u'll realize what money can really do
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by menabae(f): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
Berra face ur studies shy shy bobo sad

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by BeansAndBread(m): 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Humans fail.....sumtimes........bank on your plan to get more money....When yur rich.....u'll realize what money can really do
Thanks bro, but I like this specific lady because she has wife material. I can't marry a lady that chases me for money, we would have problems eventually!

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by BeansAndBread(m): 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
menabae:
Hi sis, my cgpa is 4.20
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by Hurlstarling: 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
"I want her to marry her" What the Bleep was that supposed to mean?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by Cholls(m): 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
my brother wait let me take 420.......
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by Topestbilly(m): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
She has given u a green light, u need to act fast b4 she give up on u or one bad nigga carry her go.

Seems she's crushing on u already so u can start off tru whatsapp, but don't toast her on it, just create dat friendship conversation den we good to go, do dat n giv a feedback so we know our next step.

I wil giv u d trick I used to caught one NL bae her name start with N grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by BeansAndBread(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Topestbilly:
She has given u a green light, u need to act fast b4 she give up on u or one bad nigga carry her go.

Seems she's crushing on u already so u can start off tru whatsapp, but don't toast her on it, just create dat friendship conversation den we good to go, do dat n giv a feedback so we know our next step.

I wil giv u d trick I used to caught one NL bae her name start with N grin
Thanks bro, but won't she be mad?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by menabae(f): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
BeansAndBread:
Hi sis, my cgpa is 4.20
lolZ and so?work harder to get more than that...
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by BeansAndBread(m): 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
menabae:
lolZ and so?work harder to get more than that...
OK having her as a friend won't deter that, thanks for the encouragement anyways cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by Smartguy001(m): 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lol @ Op grin cheesy guy u dull sha...even me I dey shy but I still approach babes wella, it doesn't stop me, provided ma intentions r good...but no 4get say na book dem send u sha, I've seen ppl GP drop 4rm 4.2 to 1.3 talking 4rm xperience bro...every good tin has its bad side too...Mr shy shy babes don't really like shy guys u shld know dat too

grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by Topestbilly(m): 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
BeansAndBread:
Thanks bro, but won't she be mad?

Nop... just start up with a normal chat, even with ur pix at ur dp if she still ask "who is dis" tho she knows already yet still do a brief intro about u.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by vicstar(m): 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
op uhm I used to be shy, lemme admit that one grin but yours is outrageous lipsrsealed I saw mine as a flaw and I hate flaws so I had to get rid off it.

Now with my charisma and boldness I can talk to any girl at anytime am never short of words tongue grin

Op just deal with it!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by tosyne2much(m): 12:16am On Feb 16, 2016
OP, you don fcck up big time ooooo.. Did you say 100l to 300l, na so so stare u dey stare? Nawa 4u ooooo

In as much as I also don't know how to woo babes, lemme just try if I can be of help sha cheesy

OP, I wouldn't support the idea of striking a convo on whatsapp. It clearly shows you lack self confidence

Besides that, according to your story, I can deduce that the lady in question is interested in you and she however, wants you to make an approach which you find difficult to

Bro, I will advise you to approach her when next you see her, make an approach against all odds... I can bet my nairaland username that the lady will not bash you but will be very elated when you make an approach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by Cutehector(m): 12:26am On Feb 16, 2016
Beansandbread

Sometimes in life, the people we admire so much and crush on, tend to be those who we later regret we ever liked.

Now i"m not saying u shouldn't meet her, u should tho.. but please, one wise advice i"d give to u is that u neva loose ur head over a woman"s beauty. Let it not shack u OK.

And pls dnt be shy OK, since u cannot summon d balls to approach her in person, I suggest u add her up through whatsapp and send her a hi... and please do tell her u crushin on her lol. wink

May d force be with u.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 16, 2016
BeansAndBread:
In my 100lv days I saw her, but I didn't pay attention because I thought a girl as beautiful as her won't even care to notice a guy like me. I was for a second right, on our matriculation, my parents came and everyone "jollied", so after taking the matriculation oaths and other rubbish undecided, everyone went out to snap pictures. So my dad met a friend who also had a daughter in school(she's a friend of the girl I'm crushing on), so we all took pictures together with her.

Still I had no intentions towards her during my 100lv days not until we attended a Congress organized by the school in 200lv(first semester to be precise), during and after the Congress she was just looking at me whenever I looked back, she moved her eyes, at times she delayed for like 3secs. I'm a very shy guy, so I couldn't stay long during the eye contacts. So I let that pass!

After that day, I began to develop some interest in her. So I didn't see her for another long time, until we met in the cafeteria, my friends and I were eating eba and ila(okro), we didn't even buy tablewater, just sachet water. We were really rough that day, suddenly I saw her again and she started looking at me. When I looked back, she moved her eyes again and smiled. I was so too shy to approach her, this shyness has made me lose many girls that liked me!

Some months later, we had a religious program in school(a Muslim one to be precise, I'm a Muslim and she is too), so a film show was organized. I noticed that before the movie started, she kept on leaving the hall, I was outside trying to arrange stuffs. I meet her again, I couldn't say a word(shy shy shy shy shy cry), she looked at me and smiled. Till we ended the program, I couldn't say anything!

Finally we're in 300lv, I didn't see her throughout 1st semester. Whenever we're vacating the school allows public transport to enter and pick up student, some students collaborate with them too. So I loaded my stuffs in the bus(day before yesterday to be precise), then I saw her again. This time she looked at me again, but it wasn't for long, I too looked back. We continued this circle for like 20mins, still I couldn't make a move. Now I'm finally at home, regretting why I couldn't make advances to her!

There's a group chat on WhatsApp in which almost all Muslim students are in, she's there too(sometimes I just go to see her profile pics). I'm actually a group admin there, should I make advances through that medium? If I do, how should I go about it? Would she be mad, esp when this is a religious learning group? People what should I do, I mustn't lose her, my intentions are clear, I'm not that type of guy who uses ladies because I've never had a girlfriend in my life, in fact I'm a virgin.

I want her to marry her if possible, my course of study mechanical engineering is five year while her's economics is four. We both stay in Abuja, guys please please!! cry

Cc Nubian113 Aminat508, ladies and gentlemen!!!
she likes you alright. You sound serious, so i'll give u a more serious minded long term advise. Don't ask her out(at least not yet), that'll ruin everything. Chat her up online(grow some balls already). Say hi when you see her. Be genuinly friendly(not the kind that has sexual motives). Soon you'll discover her character and whether u truly like her or u jus crushing. A good introduction would be to tell her straight you're always afraid to talk to her, she'll ask why. Tell her cause u jus like her. You'd be suprised how things'll flow from there(if shes interested). Peace cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by Nickymezor(f): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2016
menabae:
grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by BeansAndBread(m): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2016
Topestbilly:

Nop... just start up with a normal chat, even with ur pix at ur dp if she still ask "who is dis" tho she knows already yet still do a brief intro about u.
Thanks bro
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by BeansAndBread(m): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2016
Cutehector:
Beansandbread

Sometimes in life, the people we admire so much and crush on, tend to be those who we later regret we ever liked.

Now i"m not saying u shouldn't meet her, u should tho.. but please, one wise advice i"d give to u is that u neva loose ur head over a woman"s beauty. Let it not shack u OK.

And pls dnt be shy OK, since u cannot summon d balls to approach her in person, I suggest u add her up through whatsapp and send her a hi... and please do tell her u crushin on her lol. wink

May d force be with u.
I appreciate bro, would give you a feedback
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by BeansAndBread(m): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2016
mayonnaise:
she likes you alright. You sound serious, so i'll give u a more serious minded long term advise. Don't ask her out(at least not yet), that'll ruin everything. Chat her up online(grow some balls already). Say hi when you see her. Be genuinly friendly(not the kind that has sexual motives). Soon you'll discover her character and whether u truly like her or u jus crushing. A good introduction would be to tell her straight you're always afraid to talk to her, she'll ask why. Tell her cause u jus like her. You'd be suprised how things'll flow from there(if shes interested). Peace cool
Thanks bro, I appreciate... I'll give you some feedbacks

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by lanre147(m): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2016
BeansAndBread:
Thanks bro, but I like this specific lady because she has wife material. I can't marry a lady that chases me for money, we would have problems eventually!
bros u dey see person once in 4 month u don decide already say na wife material.. I fear u oo... Jux walk up to her when next u see her and do intro den collect her no from dere she don know wetin u dey find... No waste tym ooo u go jux turn Alfa ****** u re my close broda na don't xpect diz from u.... so first approach make sure say ur intention clear

80 percent of doze hijab sister don get husband ooo

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by BeansAndBread(m): 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
lanre147:
bros u dey see person once in 4 month u don decide already say na wife material.. I fear u oo... Jux walk up to her when next u see her and do intro den collect her no from dere she don know wetin u dey find... No waste tym ooo u go jux turn Alfa ****** u re my close broda na don't xpect diz from u.... so first approach make sure say ur intention clear

80 percent of doze hijab sister don get husband ooo
Thanks egbon!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by BeansAndBread(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by BeansAndBread(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
angry
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by BeansAndBread(m): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
angry
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Bread and beans scared of his stew
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by BeansAndBread(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
wink
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by BeansAndBread(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! by Rone16(f): 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
Capital NO..You can see everyone's number on the group chat nw.Get her number and whatsapp her privately.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. / My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help / 2 Ladies Spotted Strolling Completely Naked After Wild Night Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.