Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,907 members, 7,952,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors (20051 Views)

This Is Wickedness! See Amaechi In Dustbin(pix) / Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt / Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by PapaBrowne(m): 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
Larryfly: all of u praising gej's clueless strategy are as clueless as him. must he make it that obvious that he is against Ameachi's leadership Of NGF. he is making that man popular and creating sympathy for him. yet one of his trumpeters would come out tomorow and claim the president has no hand im the ngf crises.

Exactly what I said about opposition fellas. Always complaining and lacking in critical thinking. Please learn from Tinubu. He never complains. He uses strategy to get results.

So Jonathan is making Amaechi popular amongst who? Northerners that would never vote for a Christian? Or South Westerners that would never vote an Igbo? Please wear your thinking cap. What good did Ribadu's popularity earn him in the 2011 elections?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
[quote
author=akpomeme]

This dinner was long ago scheduled to hold tomorrow. Common, guys,c'mmon
now, give this niga a break.Ameachi is just seeking relevance. He
should wait and run for elelctions before running his mouth.[/quote]

you are wrong bro. its in the news that the dinner was just fixed with no agenda. meanwhile amaechi is not seeking any relevance but only carrying out his duties as chairman of ngf which many of your types have been calling him to do. my brother try and call a spade, a spade except if you are benefiting from it shaa.
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by wyndy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
na wa o
Larryfly: all of u praising gej's clueless strategy are as clueless as him. must he make it that obvious that he is against Ameachi's leadership Of NGF. he is making that man popular and creating sympathy for him. yet one of his trumpeters would come out tomorow and claim the president has no hand im the ngf crises.
wink
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
Abali1: sit back and relax with my kai kai and alomo, while crunching on som sweet kuli kuli.
chewing bitter leaves, as i dey waka pass oshodi
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
This is just a storm in a tea-cup, there is no tear on the amour plate. We at PDP are testing the waters to know who the Iscariots are, so we can flush them down the political toilet. Non-PDP members should remain calm. This is a game of power and not a game of emotion. Opposition should not be carried away, go and register your Amala People's Congress.

PDP - POWER TO THE PEOPLE

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
After 2015, What happened to Atiku shall be revisited on Amaechi. In fact Amaechi's case will be worse than Ibori. No be Nigeria again? na so Atiku ginger, tear mouth, with all him bandwagon governors, OBJ Humble ALL of them including Adamawa Then Governor Boni Aruna. TODAY where are they? Same lot awaits Amaechi and Co

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
Billyonaire: This is just a storm in a tea-cup, there is no tear on the amour plate. We at PDP are testing the waters to know who the Iscariots are, so we can flush them down the political toilet. Non-PDP members should remain calm. This is a game of power and not a game of emotion. Opposition should not be carried away, go and register your Amala People's Congress.

PDP - POWER TO THE PEOPLE
Thank you boss... Are you a PDP MEMBER 4 real? did you receive my pm?
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by lacasa: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
bbpreye.:

Imagine someone calling your father a retardeen. i dont blame you!

GEJ remains my mentor and i will have the last laugh by 2015!

GEJ uy mentor .....SMH
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
lacasa:

GEJ uy mentor .....SMH
His mentor is the PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER IN CHIEF, Who's your mentor?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by Lacoolmley: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
Okija_juju: Jonathan is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Presdent of the country..

Finish! You've said it all.

He reserves the right to call a meeting at any time he likes and his meeting takes preceedence over any other.. Amaechi should back down..

Show respeck!! angry
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by Mosh1988(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ode.............
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by akinshivic(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
I belive only a 'GLUTTON GOVERNOR' will abandon a meeting of national issues and go after plates of food.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by akinshivic(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
[quote author=Lacoolmley][/quote]
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by Abali1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
oxford:
chewing bitter leaves, as i dey waka pass oshodi
Drags him back..... "omo make we do go join that keke wey dey go Abuja.... last bus stop na Azonto Rock.
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by akinshivic(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
[quote author=Lacoolmley][/quote] No wonder of you........F.F.O !
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by dabrake(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
dayokanu: Retardeen Jonathan is the most petty and useless leader this country has ever produced

Imagine the childish politics of calling a Governors meeting when Amaechi called one

Why not simply schedule his own meeting after Amaechis since the latter called for a meeting first

Since when do presidents start dragging powers with a Governor,

He has really brought the Presidency to disrepute and an object of ridicule

Thats how his Hippo of a wife spent the whole of 2 weeks in Port Harcourt waging war on a governor
and then tomorrow, one idiot will tell us to respect the office of the president. an office retardinho brought to disrepute. Respect is reciprocal. GEJ-ocracy : government of the reetard, by the reetard and for the reetard

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
akinshivic: I belive only a 'GLUTTON GOVERNOR' will abandon a meeting of national issues and go after plates of food.
officer we all know what happened to Atiku,ibori and co... Make Amaechi continue, we know his end already.
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by AbuMikey(m): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
I nor know who dull pass among these two sef!!!
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
dabrake:
and then tomorrow, one idiot will tell us to respect the office of the president. an office retardinho brought to disrepute. Respect is reciprocal. GEJ-ocracy : government of the reetard, by the reetard and for the reetard
That office NO FAMILY of yours will ever Smell it. Nonesense... who even need your animalistic respect? abeg park well

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by EkoIle1: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
Oponuchukwu el Reterdeen is Janging.....

lmao

This waterside drunkard is a very cruel joke on Nigeria....
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by DAY12(m): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
Eko Ile: Oponuchukwu el Reterdeen is Janging.....

lmao

This waterside drunkard is a very cruel joke on Nigeria....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin DEATH

The rate naijas dey curse GEJ is too f**kin much haba! Wetin e do sef? undecided
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by sayso: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
What is he going to feed them with?
1. Rice, fried/jellof/white/baked
2. Sliced cake with honey on top,strewberry by the side
3. Boiled Meat/dried meat/mashed meat with onions on top
4. Goat meat with option to slice out as you want
5. Fufu/Garri/Amala etc
6. Egusi/Tuwo/Edikaikon/Vegetable and Okoro etc
7. Red and White table wine
8. Fruits slice in different shapes
9. Different small pots of pepper soap
10.Fried and cooked snail meat
11.Salad made with eggs slices on-top.

Then you will see a gloomy face of the Dame trying to count the number of Governors in attendance,at least the N1.5Billion food budget is still acrtive.
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by chiefbatiatus(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
The governors are becoming too powerful, after OBJ every other president we have had are governors, so why? Its enough that these Govs are like demi-gods in their state so why can't we rest becos of them even at the national level? I blame our useless constitution
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by Ebenezerk2: 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
All our past presidents did more than this, who dared object their words, I believe he should be respected as the number 1 person in this country, those who stepped on Former President Obasanjo paid for it, people like Ibori, Atiku, former governor of Ekiti etc, leave them alone, it is part of nigeria politics
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by nairaman66(m): 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
dayokanu: Retardeen Jonathan is the most petty and useless leader this country has ever produced

Imagine the childish politics of calling a Governors meeting when Amaechi called one

Why not simply schedule his own meeting after Amaechis since the latter called for a meeting first

Since when do presidents start dragging powers with a Governor,

He has really brought the Presidency to disrepute and an object of ridicule

Thats how his Hippo of a wife spent the whole of 2 weeks in Port Harcourt waging war on a governor

GEJ+PEJ= EVIL COMBO..
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
bbpreye.:

Imagine someone calling your father a retardeen. i dont blame you!

GEJ remains my mentor and i will have the last laugh by 2015!
What in particular have you learnt from him?
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by sunny63(m): 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
GEJTILL2019: GEJ TILL 2019.....#team freash air...kaduna branch.
GEJ is d man 4 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by eggheaders(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
how low can gej and his advisers and clowns called followers can go. haba the office of presidency has been put to disrepute by this insecure shytehead and his gbagaun queen of a wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad / Senate Presidency: Lawan/akume Ticket Excites PDP / House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.