Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors (19937 Views)

This Is Wickedness! See Amaechi In Dustbin(pix) / Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt / Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by tibidokun: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
Jonadaf is a digrace to all nigerians,he didn't ve anything to tag the meeting,He now tag it to be dinner.accidental president. Shame on GEJ and his followers, He as already loss 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by eddiebomba(m): 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
ichommy: Jonathan should grow up

They should all grow up
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by EmperorSeal(m): 12:40am On Jun 26, 2013
Count down to the fall of amaechi....... I just dey laugh. Team GEJ till 2019
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by Damsman10(m): 3:12am On Jun 26, 2013
egift: How much low can Jonathan stoop. After fight Amaechi in proxy he is now personally fighting with his bear hand.

History is filled with men who missused the priviledge they had. Jonathan your day of reckoning will come.
and we say we have a leader
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by bashydemy(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2013
Waiting for the downfall of Jonathan today
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by tibidokun: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2013
In 1983, Bamanga Tukur was theGovernor of the defunct GongolaState (now Adamawa & Taraba) and 30 years later, he is today the Chairman of the ruling Party, The PDP; Dr. Bello Halliru was commissioner in the Old Sokoto State (now Sokoto, Kebbi & Zamfara) and 33 years after he was Minister of Defence; Major General David Mark(rtd) was the military governor of Niger State in 1984 and 28years later he is the Senate President; Gov. Murtala Nyako was the governor of Niger State in 1976 and 36years later he is the Governor of Adamawa State; Ogbonnaya Onu was governor ofAbia State in 1992 and 20years after he was the National Chairman of ANPP; Gov. David Jonah Jang was the governor of Benue State in 1985 and 27years after he is the governor of plateau state; and Martins Elechi the Ebonyi State Governor is over 80 years old! where is the youth of this country. Where is our hope? Where do we go from here?People Deceive People (PDP), 1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria and our teachers told us that Buhari was the former Head of state..Our teacher also called us "the leaders of tomorrow".. 27years later, IBB and Buhari are still contesting for Presidency..Its either our teacher lied to us about being the leaders of tomorrow..Or tomorrow is yet to come.. Who's fooling who?Some of us ran out of the country,Obasanjo went abroad chasing them,telling all nations to deport Nigerian youths.Let's stand and fight for our right cos we are the leaders of Today... Pls let all youth come to an alliance and fight for the unborn. We can't continue like this.did you believe in the NIGERIA DREAM?.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. The sysyem it self it faulty.
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by dkingsman4real(m): 10:39am On Jun 26, 2013
MR President, you fail so cheaply to this small boy called AMEACHI. sorry to say, u don't have advisers or the people advising you are from AMEACH CAMP. BE CAREFUL.
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by AsuquoEKenn(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2013
Tanxs for ur contributions. I wish to say here that all what is happening is part of democracy. Do not be carried away afterall Ameechi and GEJ all belongs to same click they share ,dine and wine together, they can generate issues and can settle at will, they are more brotherly than any of these contributors.Like I always say, tanx for democracy. This wil further strenghten our young democracy afterall Rome was not biult in a day.
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by ssii: 11:01am On Jun 26, 2013
thelastPope:

Tell this your propaganda to the trees my friend. It is not only time for the north, they should even carry abuja and relocate it to sokoto state! Yeye fowl like you! You people have ruled for over 40 years, what did we gain from you? What has any northern leader done for their states? GEJ in the last 2 years has outdone what your leaders did in 30 years and you are here talking trash! Go and see the work going on inthe east west road! Go and see the law school in Bayelsa and the University! Go and see all the youths that were train within and outside the country through the amnesty program! Go and see the revived Ajaokuta to Aladja rail track! Go and see etc, etc and come back here to tell me to support a northerner to come back to power after they have destroyed the country and run it to the ground. You tribalistic people will be calling others tribalistic. Isnt that an irony? Isnt it tribalism for you to even suggest it is your turn to rule? Why didnt you say the best man should rule? You praised Amaechi for being a good gov, so why not offer him the presidential slot for APC? Why ask him to be vice presidential candidate to a mallam who performed less than him? Does that make any sense? If Amaechi has done more than most PDP governors, why should he be a vice presidential candidate to any of them? You are a confused chap. Go back and read your books my friend!
There is no need for insults okay. FYI, am from niger delta not north as you assume, but am open-minded and not tribalistic. I don't care what tribe rules as long as we get credible leaders. All we need now is change, which is what GEJ promised but unfortunately we are yet to see. That east-west road, started in Yaradua's time was abandoned, work only resumed because Amaechi spoke. I ply that road every week, work is still very slow and most parts of the road are yet to be done. The youths on amnesty programme, are they not the same ones they recruiting again t as political thugs? Also remember that the amnesty programme was started by Yaradua. I don't care whether GEJ comes back again in 2015 or not, I believe in fairness and integrity. If he promised one term in a bid to get the northern support, he should be a man of his words. Secondly,he should leave my governor alone because everybody has a right to contest just like him.
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by doncaster(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2013
tibidokun: In 1983, Bamanga Tukur was theGovernor of the defunct GongolaState (now Adamawa & Taraba) and 30 years later, he is today the Chairman of the ruling Party, The PDP; Dr. Bello Halliru was commissioner in the Old Sokoto State (now Sokoto, Kebbi & Zamfara) and 33 years after he was Minister of Defence; Major General David Mark(rtd) was the military governor of Niger State in 1984 and 28years later he is the Senate President; Gov. Murtala Nyako was the governor of Niger State in 1976 and 36years later he is the Governor of Adamawa State; Ogbonnaya Onu was governor ofAbia State in 1992 and 20years after he was the National Chairman of ANPP; Gov. David Jonah Jang was the governor of Benue State in 1985 and 27years after he is the governor of plateau state; and Martins Elechi the Ebonyi State Governor is over 80 years old! where is the youth of this country. Where is our hope? Where do we go from here?People Deceive People (PDP), 1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria and our teachers told us that Buhari was the former Head of state..Our teacher also called us "the leaders of tomorrow".. 27years later, IBB and Buhari are still contesting for Presidency..Its either our teacher lied to us about being the leaders of tomorrow..Or tomorrow is yet to come.. Who's fooling who?Some of us ran out of the country,Obasanjo went abroad chasing them,telling all nations to deport Nigerian youths.Let's stand and fight for our right cos we are the leaders of Today... Pls let all youth come to an alliance and fight for the unborn. We can't continue like this.did you believe in the NIGERIA DREAM?.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. The sysyem it self it faulty.

And you omitted Buhari that is warming up for the APC/Nigeria top job. Let me assume you are not biased.
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by tibidokun: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
I didn't omited him I mention him nd IBB
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by fredopayee(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
ssii:
There is no need for insults okay. FYI, am from niger delta not north as you assume, but am open-minded and not tribalistic. I don't care what tribe rules as long as we get credible leaders. All we need now is change, which is what GEJ promised but unfortunately we are yet to see. That east-west road, started in Yaradua's time was abandoned, work only resumed because Amaechi spoke. I ply that road every week, work is still very slow and most parts of the road are yet to be done. The youths on amnesty programme, are they not the same ones they recruiting again t as political thugs? Also remember that the amnesty programme was started by Yaradua. I don't care whether GEJ comes back again in 2015 or not, I believe in fairness and integrity. If he promised one term in a bid to get the northern support, he should be a man of his words. Secondly,he should leave my governor alone because everybody has a right to contyest just like him.
I must say u are confuse human being. Do u still remember that itt was GeJ that chaired the amnesty committe and made his peeps accept govt offer wt the help of Edwin Clark? Why can't other northern elders do such Work must start somewhere, whether Yar'adua started the road construction or not Is nt d question. The question is who completed the project. Based on agreement on whther who rules or not. Why did they reject "5 years single term?? Whc GEJ proposed?? Have u ask urself that question. North wasted their chances. They ruled for more than 40years self. Starting from 1960...so keep quiet and read ur history and govt.
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by slimghost(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
tibidokun: Jonadaf is a digrace to all nigerians,he didn't ve anything to tag the meeting,He now tag it to be dinner.accidental president. Shame on GEJ and his followers, He as already loss 2015

Who is this brainwashed element? GEJ sent his invites weeks before the bastard Amaechi decided to test his might against that of the president. We all know how it ended. Amaechi is a disgrace to humanity.
Re: Jonathan, Amaechi In Battle To Host Governors by slimghost(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
ssii:
There is no need for insults okay. FYI, am from niger delta not north as you assume, but am open-minded and not tribalistic. I don't care what tribe rules as long as we get credible leaders. All we need now is change, which is what GEJ promised but unfortunately we are yet to see. That east-west road, started in Yaradua's time was abandoned, work only resumed because Amaechi spoke. I ply that road every week, work is still very slow and most parts of the road are yet to be done. The youths on amnesty programme, are they not the same ones they recruiting again t as political thugs? Also remember that the amnesty programme was started by Yaradua. I don't care whether GEJ comes back again in 2015 or not, I believe in fairness and integrity. If he promised one term in a bid to get the northern support, he should be a man of his words. Secondly,he should leave my governor alone because everybody has a right to contest just like him.

And am from Philadelphia. CLOWN! Why are you ashamed of your region and ethnicity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekwueme May Be Homeless Next Rainy Season –UK Erosion Expert / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran / 2023 Presidency: Why Buhari Gave Blessings To Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.