Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" (2821 Views)

How Many Times In A Month Should A Guy Have Sex? / How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) / What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by cindynolis(f): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
I meet this guy on a social network and we later met. Couldn't deny I fell for him instantly but am not the type to lose my self control easily. I know he likes me,he also did mention that he enjoys my company and is attracted to me but I don't know if the attraction he meant was sexually or does he want a relationship. Anyway here is the details; he stays in a different state and he had something that brought him to my state so he had to lodge in a hotel and I came to see him there,we spent the night together and tho he made some sexual advances which I resisted,he didn't press any further. When I was leaving in the morning,he said he was gonna call me when is about to leave and he did called and also called when he got to his state. We have been chatting online since then,he never did call again till when I mentioned I would be happy to hear his voice again,I don't know if that's because we do chat,personally I still prefer calls to chat. I don't know if he is on the same page with me,I would love to date him but I don't know if that's what he wants. What do you think? Ask me any further questions you deem necessary. Plz don't be abusive.
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by Ngenge(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
I personal value chats if we cant call each other. Hw old is d guy nd u? Does he work? U can tel him that another guy wants to date nd possibly marry u to see his reaction if he's interested in you.

1 Like

Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ask him!
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by cindynolis(f): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
I don't have the guts to ask him. He is 29 and am 23
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by Ngenge(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
Since both of u ar in different state and in a distant relationship,he needs to ask u to be his girlfriend. If both of u ar in d same area,u may knw it by how close d relationship is. Dont ask him to make d move
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
cindynolis: I don't have the guts to ask him. He is 29 and am 23

Well, friend-zone him. If he's smart enough, he'll make his move.

1 Like

Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by apache77(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
But wait o- do people stil toast girls and ask them to be their girlfriend nowadays? If I meet a girl, I hang out wit her, if we enjoy our company, I get to start touchin her or holding her, wen we kiss or fvck, we r unofficially dating if I feel like datin her. From der, thinsg are alwats easier and smooth. We just drift into a relationship sort of and by d time d I love u's cum, den we r officially dating. Ofcourse, the thins we do don't even need a formal request for boyfriend- girlfriend level.

This guy just wanted to fvck u, if he wanted sumthin more, he would hav been verbalizin it by now. A guy doesn't need a soothsayer to knw a girl who came to spend d Night wit him in a hotel likes him and is his for d taking- sxx or no sxx.

But please which state r u? Lemme also come. I will stay in a hotel.

3 Likes

Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by Serendipity: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
women can be contumacious, unregenerate and incorrigible.
So, after the ''the cynthia Osokogu's saga'' you still had the temerity to go and visit a virtual friend and an E-quaintance at a hotel room knowing full well that you are the weaker sex?

3 Likes

Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by apache77(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
Serendipity: women can be contumacious, unregenerate and incorrigible.
So, after the ''the cynthia Osokogu's saga'' you still had the temerity to go and visit a virtual friend and an E-quaintance at a hotel room knowing full well that you are the weaker sex?

Abeg sharap dia. Make we hear word. Girls wey dey inside dia inside dia house for iju ishaga, no dana plane cum crash ontop dia house kill them so?

3 Likes

Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by cindynolis(f): 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2013

Yea,about that. At least I got to know him more throughout the day we spent together,he came for an official visit in the school,had a couple of meetings with the VC and other executives,I was the one that took him around and helped him with places so before that night I was pretty sure of him and his motives.
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by Serendipity: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
apache77:

Abeg sharap dia. Make we hear word. Girls wey dey inside dia inside dia house for iju ishaga, no dana plane cum crash ontop dia house kill them so?
A rudderless simpleton and dimwit doesn't know that discretion is the better part of valour. That there is no avoiding risks but a wise man takes only calculated ones lest he become foolhardy.
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by Serendipity: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
cindynolis:

Yea,about that. At least I got to know him more throughout the day we spent together,he came for an official visit in the school,had a couple of meetings with the VC and other executives,I was the one that took him around and helped him with places so before that night I was pretty sure of him and his motives.
Sagacious
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by hollandis(f): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
because he didnt dip into you meant he dodnt have sex with you.Didnt he see your naked body? you meet a guu one day and you go to a hotel with him .what does that make you and how do you think he takes you?
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
hollandis: because he didnt dip into you meant he dodnt have sex with you.Didnt he see your naked body? you meet a guu one day and you go to a hotel with him .what does that make you and how do you think he takes you?
abegi.. don't judge anyone hia o!! as kanji dey hold guyz na so hin dey hold babes o!!

@cindynolis.. so u mean say u no give d guy bj wetin kan go make u sleep for hin hotel in the first place! abegi stop all the tales by moon light tori jare! yarn we people d koko undecided undecided
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
Guys know what they want and a guy who's really interested in you won't waste any time in letting you know. If he called you when he got back to his state and suddenly stopped, there could be a number of reasons behind it, i.e. he's just busy. But if he never calls you again, then he's not interested. Also, it's never a good idea to go see a guy you met on the internet alone and definitely not in a hotel! You could've put yourself in a terrible situation. Since that was your first time meeting, you should've gone with someone or better yet, tell him to meet you in a public place.
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by tpia5: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
you spent the night with him at a hotel?

he might see you as rather cheap, sorry. Thats why he offered sex, which you refused [you're confused], and he obviously didnt know what else to offer you.

hence the silence since then.

and, girls are still meeting guys at hotels via facebook or whatever? I really dont understand you people, lord have mercy. undecided

are you a hooker or something?
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
But please which state r u? Lemme also come. I will stay in a hotel.[/quote]Lol..
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by mecussey(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2013
tpia@:
you spent the night with him at a hotel?

he might see you as rather cheap, sorry. Thats why he offered sex, which you refused [you're confused], and he obviously didnt know what else to offer you.

hence the silence since then.

and, girls are still meeting guys at hotels via facebook or whatever? I really dont understand you people, lord have mercy. undecided

are you a hooker or something?

Babe life's passed the stage of playing hard to get. Any responsible guy barely see time for himself, not to talk of chasing a woman up and down. I personal value babes who makes it easier and still sound intelligent. I see girls who offer to meet with me physically and intimately as girls who found me attractive and they are the kind of girl i want.

1 Like

Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
Serendipity:
A rudderless simpleton and dimwit doesn't know that discretion is the better part of valour. That there is no avoiding risks but a wise man takes only calculated ones lest he become foolhardy.

Boy!!! I love ur display of ingenious dexterity n masterful use of Vocabulary, It is worth reckoning n crediting, subsequent of which my comment...
Keep it up man!!! U gat my eyes on U. Well done
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by tpia5: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
mecussey:

Babe life's passed the stage of playing hard to get. Any responsible guy barely see time for himself, not to talk of chasing a woman up and down. I personal value babes who makes it easier and still sound intelligent. I see girls who offer to meet with me physically and intimately as girls who found me attractive and they are the kind of girl i want.

ok, i went through your posts and this is what i saw:

-white hegoat chasing young girls

-how can we identify original alomo

-big stout increases my testosterone

-chief justice died on top of a woman

-what's up with star promo

any girl taking you as her gospel, na she sabi.
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by Serendipity: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Boy!!! I love ur display of ingenious dexterity n masterful use of Vocabulary, It is worth reckoning n crediting, subsequent of which my comment...
Keep it up man!!! U gat my eyes on U. Well done
I'm flattered. Thanks.
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by raydatluvs(m): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
Pls dun assume anytin and am one of dos tradional type.so yes he shud ask witout missing d words.bless
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by 50calibre(m): 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
A guy left his state and came to yours and you turned his advances down, what did you think you went to his hotel to do, dance?

The guy has moved on after realising you are a dead end. You should have fu*ked him.
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by nenergy(m): 12:46am On Jun 27, 2013
cindynolis: so he had to lodge in a hotel and I came to see him there,we spent the night together
The curse of humanity...we never learn from the experience of others..
..we seek ours!

Facebook Murder Victim Cynthia Osokogu Died of “Asphyxia,” Says Lagos Pathologist
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/facebook-murder-victim-cynthia-osokogu-died-%E2%80%9Casphyxia%E2%80%9D-says-lagos-pathologist
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by Enegod(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
Aunty nurse:

But please which state r u? Lemme also come. I will stay in a hotel.Lol..
lesbian
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by Tinoxky: 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ngenge: I personal value chats if we cant call each other. Hw old is d guy nd u? Does he work? U can tel him that another guy wants to date nd possibly marry u to see his reaction if he's interested in you.
nice one
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
Enegod: lesbian
Abeg o.. Na apache77 talk am
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by Rooneyboy(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
cindynolis: I meet this guy on a social network and we later met. Couldn't deny I fell for him instantly but am not the type to lose my self control easily. I know he likes me,he also did mention that he enjoys my company and is attracted to me but I don't know if the attraction he meant was sexually or does he want a relationship. Anyway here is the details; he stays in a different state and he had something that brought him to my state so he had to lodge in a hotel and I came to see him there,we spent the night together and tho he made some sexual advances which I resisted,he didn't press any further. When I was leaving in the morning,he said he was gonna call me when is about to leave and he did called and also called when he got to his state. We have been chatting online since then,he never did call again till when I mentioned I would be happy to hear his voice again,I don't know if that's because we do chat, personally I still prefer calls to chat. I don't know if he is on the same page with me,I would love to date him but I don't know if that's what he wants. What do you think? Ask me any further questions you deem necessary. Plz don't be abusive.

Would someone flog u cane if u pick ur phone and call the dude whenever u miss his voice

Naija ladies and their one sided love sha .

I laugh una . grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by Rooneyboy(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2013

Girls get brain
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 28, 2013
apache77:

See logic.
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by cindynolis(f): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2013
nenergy:
The curse of humanity...we never learn from the experience of others..
..we seek ours!

Facebook Murder Victim Cynthia Osokogu Died of “Asphyxia,” Says Lagos Pathologist
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/facebook-murder-victim-cynthia-osokogu-died-%E2%80%9Casphyxia%E2%80%9D-says-lagos-pathologist
Yea I gat dat news too and they are two different things by the way. In all of those cynthia dem stories,they went to meet the guys or were picked. This guy has never been here,he just came back 3 months ago from london. We'v been friends all tru. He sent money to ma account to book a room 4 him,I picked him frm d park and took him to every offices he needed to go. So hw dumb can a gal who has been with a guy for a day,held his fone while he was in a meeting,knw all the ppl he met and booked a roomn for him in a place he doesn't knw, hw dumb can u b not to tell his motives. B4 I agreed to stay bak with him,I already knw enuf to be certain dat am not on harms way. And he asked me to stay back cuz he felt uneasy and bored. The attendants hardly understood him,I had to interpret in ma native dialect. All the same thanks for your advice but am not stupid. I was pretty sure of him b4 I stayed back
Re: Does A Guy Have To Say " Be My Girlfriend" by great664(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
cindynolis: I meet this guy on a social network and we later met. Couldn't deny I fell for him instantly but am not the type to lose my self control easily. I know he likes me,he also did mention that he enjoys my company and is attracted to me but I don't know if the attraction he meant was sexually or does he want a relationship. Anyway here is the details; he stays in a different state and he had something that brought him to my state so he had to lodge in a hotel and I came to see him there,we spent the night together and tho he made some sexual advances which I resisted,he didn't press any further. When I was leaving in the morning,he said he was gonna call me when is about to leave and he did called and also called when he got to his state. We have been chatting online since then,he never did call again till when I mentioned I would be happy to hear his voice again,I don't know if that's because we do chat,personally I still prefer calls to chat. I don't know if he is on the same page with me,I would love to date him but I don't know if that's what he wants. What do you think? Ask me any further questions you deem necessary. Plz don't be abusive.
i can help u post this on my fb page, check my signature to follow us

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad / How to Attract a Good, Decent Girl. / Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.