Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? (2823 Views)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way / Ultimatum In Relationship; How Do You Handle It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by Speakdatruth: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pls share ur opinion because we cant trust women of nwadays.
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by Sapphire86(f): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
Look at her well and excuse yourself.

Its down right disrespectful to God and ur husband to slap her back no matter hw bad she seemed to be begging for it.

God will definitely slap her back in His own way so y bother?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by Adycherie(f): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
with evry will power, i'l walk out on her
1. cos i cant slap my own mother back
2. cos of my hubby
3. cos it's of no use
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by DankemzI(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
Just keep cool & leave the zone. No matter how much i love my wife i can't stand her slapping my mom back. Lai lai that's kind of abomination in Nigeria culture.
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by Elmojiid(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
i wil slap my own bck ni,jst jokin ni ooo,i wil xcuse myslf noni.
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by Les: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mother-in-law is manner-less, it's Up to the lady to decide if she wanna be as manner-less as the mil.
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by faith96: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
I will slap her right back and even beat her to pulp, my own Mum never lays her hands on me or my sister in law. What would make a grown a.rse woman think she can slap me. Oh boy am not a fighter but anyone that touches me is going down.
some of this mother in laws are downright nasty.
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by xynerise: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
I go break bottle for her head grin
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by Sweetpretty: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
for d sake of d luv and respect i have for my hubby,i won't slap her bk
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by Mynd44: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
I will ignore her and just leave the house.no point trying to do something else add out is in futility
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by DankemzI(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
Scam Alert

faith96: I will slap her right back and even beat her to pulp, my own Mum never lays her hands on me or my sister in law. What would make a grown a.rse woman think she can slap me. Oh boy am not a fighter but anyone that touches me is going down.
some of this mother in laws are downright nasty.

Guys beware. This type of lady will cut your manhood for a little misunderstanding

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by greedie1(f): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
DankemzI: Just keep cool & leave the zone. No matter how much i love my wife i can't stand her slapping my mom back. Lai lai that's kind of abomination in Nigeria culture.

ll u have ur mum apologize to ur wife or is dat an abomination too?
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by DankemzI(m): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
gree-die:

ll u have ur mum apologize to ur wife or is dat an abomination too?

It depends on what my wife did. But if my mum is at fault she must apologize.
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by faith96: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
How would men handle it if a father in law slaps them?

Maybe most will suck it up be a man and walk away.
Some will not. Same to women some will walk away, in my case I will fight right back.
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by Aminat508(f): 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by ichommy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
xynerise: I go break bottle for her head grin

Yinmu
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by Dannylux: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tough case.. Slapping back would be abominable.
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by olaezebala: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
Aminat508: Hmmm, if she slap me,I go out go get codein, take am, I go just calm and later slip..d next day I go greet her nd get her one of her favourites food..lobatan

Whaooo, Aminat dakun, u go mrry mi?
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by drnoel: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Speakdatruth: Pls share ur opinion because we cant trust women of nwadays.

Ur mother inlaw slaps u. Did she drink something? Are u her son? The gods will cry blood that day which can only be appeased with a white goat, two white chicken and four big catfishes.
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by drnoel: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
DankemzI:

it depends on what my wife did. But if my mum is at fault she must apologize.

Now if its my wife on the other hand my mom has to make amends cos she has no right on this God given earth to lay a hand on my wife regardless of what my wife did or said (then again women can really be nasty)
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by UjSizzle(f): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
DankemzI:

It depends on what my wife did. But if my mum is at fault she must apologize.
Your mother has no right to lay hands on your wife no matter her offence, she is to report to you if your wife has offended her.
In the same vein, your wife shouldn't hit your mother no matter her offense.
You are the man of the house, it's your duty to make sure those two are at peace with each other.
If peace will not reign, then protect your wife.
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by Rosytonia(f): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
DankemzI: Just keep cool & leave the zone. No matter how much i love my wife i can't stand her slapping my mom back. Lai lai that's kind of abomination in Nigeria culture.
What if it's ur mother in law (Ur wife's mother) that slaps u, what will u do?
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by bulinus1: 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
One thing about guys is dt they wont retaliate no matter what.a guy is most likely to walk out without a word than a girl
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by bulinus1: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
One thing about guys is dt they wont retaliate no matter what.a guy is most likely to walk out without a word than a girl.no guy would hit bk but he will take worse actions
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
If she slaps me on a cheek i wud turn d orda cheek 4 ha slap...i wud jst leave ha noni,slapping ha bck is natin different 4rm slapping my mum,which is neva possible!
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by Enegod(m): 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
Harbosede02: If she slaps me on a cheek i wud turn d orda cheek 4 ha slap...i wud jst leave ha noni,slapping ha bck is natin different 4rm slapping my mum,which is neva possible!
what if i slap you on one part of your yansh?
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
Enegod: what if i slap you on one part of your yansh?
and i wud kick ur ****grin
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by Enegod(m): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Harbosede02: and i wud kick ur ****grin
but it is written in the book, if someone slaps you on one part of your yansh that you should position the other part for him to slap as well cheesy
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by mchileks4luv(f): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
xynerise: I go break bottle for her head grin
Babe i trust u,u N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ carry last.how are u №Ψ?long time.
All de same happy new year.
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
Enegod: but it is written in book, if someone slaps you on one part of you yansh that you should position the other part for him to slap as well cheesy
grin rubbish person!wah book is dat oo??
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by xynerise: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
mchileks4luv:
Babe i trust u,u N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ carry last.how are u №Ψ?long time.
All de same happy new year.
Babe? undecided
Re: Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? by adezjamz(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sowi my dear, my dearest just slapped you?

grin cool grin cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quadruplets Of Different Colors,Would u Accept them If u wer the father? / Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help / We Don't Have Sex Until She Get Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.