Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

My Love, Sorry I Lost You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love, Sorry I Lost You (1151 Views)

I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Is There Anything Bad In Wearing Catapult: Oh Sorry I Mean G_ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love, Sorry I Lost You by JEaood(m): 7:20am On May 13, 2008
Have you ever been in love?, and lost it?, it’s the best thing ever happen to me yet the worst thing that can ever happen to me,best thing when i had it,and worst thing when i lost it, she, the one that takes my breath away, and every day with her it’s a brand new one, you know she’s not like the other girls you see everyday, so special, her presences heals the weakness in me and gives me so much strength, I wish I can turn back the hands of time, I would give all I have got to prove I love her and this time I will trade all I have just to see her live…, what have I done wrong to have deserver this, she was taken away from me, and I guess its forever………, yet her memories still lives on……….and that where it all comes in, my whole life is change, and I wonder why I have choose this path of life[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Love, Sorry I Lost You by edii: 9:51pm On May 13, 2008
m sorri to hear dis
Re: My Love, Sorry I Lost You by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 13, 2008
@poster

oh my God,im so sorry, i feel ur pains cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Love, Sorry I Lost You by jacq(f): 8:26pm On May 14, 2008
I am so sorry !

Is she dead or did she broke off with u ?
Re: My Love, Sorry I Lost You by Nobody: 12:29am On May 15, 2008
Sorry to hear about your loss. sad
Re: My Love, Sorry I Lost You by Encomium(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2008
I sympathise with you for the lost, its so painful.
Re: My Love, Sorry I Lost You by tngtech(m): 9:18pm On May 15, 2008
@poster

I really sympathize with you. Please accept my condolences. sad cry cry cry cry
Re: My Love, Sorry I Lost You by Busta(f): 9:20pm On May 15, 2008
Sorry for loss . . take heart!
Re: My Love, Sorry I Lost You by 4Him1(m): 9:22pm On May 15, 2008
Typical sheep behaviour. grin

What is everyone sympathising for? The girl isnt dead, perhaps they broke up for certain reasons . . . is that why everyone is shedding more tears than the bereaved?

Perhaps the girl is with a better man who knows.
Re: My Love, Sorry I Lost You by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 15, 2008
Have you ever been in love and lost it, it’s the best thing ever happen to me, she, the one that takes my breath away, and every day with her it’s a brand new one, you know she’s not like the other girls you see everyday, so special, her presences heals the weakness in me and gives me so much strength, I wish I can turn back the hands of time, I would give all I have got to prove I love her and this time I will trade all I have just to see her live…, what have I done wrong to have deserver this, she was taken away from me, and I guess its forever………, yet her memories still lives on……….and that where it all comes in, my whole life is change, and I wonder why I have choose this path of life[color=#990000][/color]

@4him

mechie onu gi diaaaaaa, is it not obvious that d girl is dead
Re: My Love, Sorry I Lost You by StephenP(m): 9:28pm On May 15, 2008
JEaood:

Have you ever been in love and lost it, it’s the best thing ever happen to me,

[size=13pt]As sad as this post is, this part threw me off. Losing your love is the best thing that happened to you?.[/size]
Re: My Love, Sorry I Lost You by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 15, 2008
@stephenp

i guess he made a mistake i also saw d same thing but i think he was supposed to type ,have u ever been in love before,its d best thing that ever happened to me
Re: My Love, Sorry I Lost You by 4Him1(m): 9:31pm On May 15, 2008
jennykadry:

@4him

mechie onu gi diaaaaaa, is it not obvious that d girl is dead

Still not sure if he's guessing its forever.
Re: My Love, Sorry I Lost You by StephenP(m): 9:35pm On May 15, 2008
jennykadry:

@stephenp

i guess he made a mistake i also saw d same thing but i think he was supposed to type ,have u ever been in love before,its d best thing that ever happened to me

[size=13pt]Thanks. By the way, I don't think she's dead either. I think she's with someone else and she's moved or something that will hinder him from seeing her and he'll give anything to see her live in person. Dang, this reminds me of English class: analyzing poems and stuff.[/size]
Re: My Love, Sorry I Lost You by Rebellious(f): 9:38pm On May 15, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Thanks. By the way, I don't think she's dead either. I think she's with someone else and she's moved or something that will hinder him from seeing her and he'll give anything to see her live in person. Dang, this reminds me of English class: analyzing poems and stuff.[/size]

Makes sense.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Are More Addicted To Love / Why Do Ladies Marry Late (at The Age Of 34-35) In Lagos / Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.