Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 - Technology Market (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 (36162 Views)

Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Ponybiz: 6:36am On Jan 02, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

Before we proceed, we would like to know if you already have your USA address. You can get one with Myus.com or Shippyme.com

myus.com and shippyme.com which one is cheaper and more faster?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 1:43am On Jan 03, 2014
Ponybiz:
myus.com and shippyme.com which one is cheaper and more faster?
You can use shippyme because you can pay them in naira
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by mastercee(m): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2014
Hello Chrisvicmall,

This is Incrediblesanta. Please can you tell me what is going on with my money. I am tired with this your excuses, I have sent all you requested me to send and you promised to credit my account yesterday which I am yet to receive up till this moment. I didnt receive the goods i paid for yet you people wont refund my money. I want to use the money for something else and which is urgent. Victor will never pick his calls and Elena will keep promising, I am tired and sick of all this rubbish.

Please kindly credit my account today, I beg you in the name of God.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
Please contact Ifeanyi for your product. Your goods is with him
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by aeu1: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
I have contacted this Alibaba Seller and got the actual prices of these 2 antennas:
1) www.001.en.alibaba.com/product/550112768-50166296/Moldel_13E_WIFI_OUTERDOOR_antenna_Superior_HDTV_Yagi_antenna_2012_new_model.html

The Price is $4.0

2) www.001.en.alibaba.com/product/550062082-50166296/Superior_HDTV_antenna_2012_new_model.html

The price is $4.3

I want you to help me buy and ship down. Give me the full cost implication
Thanks
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Ponybiz: 2:25am On Jan 05, 2014
Chrisvicmall:
You can use shippyme because you can pay them in naira
ok how is it done cus i have shippyme address already!!!
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by slikcipher(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
hello CVM...... how long will it take you to ship a phone from China? its urgent
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Secularist: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2014
I sent you a mail and i am yet to get a reply. I am a first time customer and i hope that this becomes a constant thing. Please check your mails and refer back to your customers. I would rather communicate by mail than put all i want to buy on a public forum.

Please check your mail.

I have done the calculations for you and added all your charges. I am buying 323 small items. Please check and get back to me. I have called Elena already and her number which went through the first time is very busy right now. Please check and revert.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ponybiz:
ok how is it done cus i have shippyme address already!!!

Send an email to us together with the link of the product you want to purchase for quotation
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
slikcipher: hello CVM...... how long will it take you to ship a phone from China? its urgent

It will take 10-14days.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
Secularist: I sent you a mail and i am yet to get a reply. I am a first time customer and i hope that this becomes a constant thing. Please check your mails and refer back to your customers. I would rather communicate by mail than put all i want to buy on a public forum.

Please check your mail.

I have done the calculations for you and added all your charges. I am buying 323 small items. Please check and get back to me. I have called Elena already and her number which went through the first time is very busy right now. Please check and revert.
We will calculate and give you feedback. 323 items shocked shocked shocked
Exercise patience please
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Secularist: 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
Chrisvicmall:
Exercise patience please

There seems to be an issue with the store i am buying from, elena told me this. Apparently they are not replying you. If that continues throughout today i would get the items from another store. Thank you.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by slikcipher(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

It will take 10-14days.

how much will it cost to ship two phones?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Ponybiz: 1:45am On Jan 07, 2014
Chrisvicmall:
Exercise patience please

ok check dis on ebay.com and give me d quotation and how i can get tru shippyme;131084266402. 261365559328
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2014
slikcipher:

how much will it cost to ship two phones?
It depends on the weight of the item
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2014
Ponybiz:

ok check dis on ebay.com and give me d quotation and how i can get tru shippyme;131084266402. 261365559328
We need to know your US address before we can calculate the quotation. You can send it to our email
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Ponybiz: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
Chrisvicmall:
We need to know your US address before we can calculate the quotation. You can send it to our email

is shippyme address in new jersey
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 11:55am On Jan 09, 2014
Ponybiz:

is shippyme address in new jersey
Register with them and ask for your own address. I guess it is New Jersey
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by successchic(f): 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
please can you ship from Philippines? im really interested in buying stuffs from olx philippines. thanks
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by MuazuAYusuf: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
i think you guys are nothing but SCAMMERS because if seriously you are here to do GOOD BUSINESS, i sent you my links of purchase from aliexpress.com for almost 3 days now, but you havent responded to the mail, i kept calling you on the phone to remind you to respond to the mail, but you kept giving EMPTY PROMISES ...where even on earth will i have to keep reminding you just to respond to my mail just because i want to do business with you. I think you guys are NOT RELIABLE, you are FAKE, i wont RECOMMEND anyone to do business with you, but anyone who decides doing business with you those it at HIS OWN RISK

4 Likes

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Lepsywitty(f): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2014
MuazuAYusuf: i think you guys are nothing but SCAMMERS because if seriously you are here to do GOOD BUSINESS, i sent you my links of purchase from aliexpress.com for almost 3 days now, but you havent responded to the mail, i kept calling you on the phone to remind you to respond to the mail, but you kept giving EMPTY PROMISES ...where even on earth will i have to keep reminding you just to respond to my mail just because i want to do business with you. I think you guys are NOT RELIABLE, you are FAKE, i wont RECOMMEND anyone to do business with you, but anyone who decides doing business with you those it at HIS OWN RISK
I wish I had seen this before now
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by MissTeaseMe(f): 8:24am On Oct 12, 2014
Chrisvicmall:
Bonanza to first 3 people that will ask for link, ask today and get 30% discount service fee. This means that you will be paying $7 service fee instead of $10
Chrisvicmall, ur services seems to be VERY slow, the last shipment i made through u took me 2 weeks before i got them even though u keep advertising 3-7 days

I was on ur site again on thursday to get a quotation and when to expect my goods... Guess what? I was told it will take 11 days!!! Even though i chose express shiping.

I have really lost confidence in you, just like many nairalanders (i am sure u would have noticed too).

I hope u improve, cos ur service is actually very user friendly, but apart from ur beautiful web service, everything is a drag.

I love to see you improve, cos you are still the most innovative shipping agent we have today. PLS improve.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2014
@ MissTeaseMe
Thank you for support and encouragement. We have run a data check and there is no user name called "MissTeaseMe". It would be nice if you can help us identify yourself because anyone can come over here and claim he or she has done business with us before.

If you have placed your order and choose express shipping , before 1st October, then the delay might be due to Chinese National Day which lasted for seven days. If your order was normal shipping, then it might be among the goods affected due to recent unrest in HongKong.

We would like to know your username on Chrisvicmall platform so that we can check out what the problem is. Looking forward to your reply.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by gtswt(f): 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
CVM,
What's going on here? This place is to quiet ooo.
I want to order for some phones on aliexpress but i learnt there is some issues with shipping of items with batteries. Whats really the matter?

Can i place the order or wait?

If i place the order how long will it take to arrive lagos? If i wait how long do u think it will take?

username on Chrisvicmall platform; gtswt (ur old customer)
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
gtswt:
CVM,
What's going on here? This place is to quiet ooo.
I want to order for some phones on aliexpress but i learnt there is some issues with shipping of items with batteries. Whats really the matter?

Can i place the order or wait?

If i place the order how long will it take to arrive lagos? If i wait how long do u think it will take?

username on Chrisvicmall platform; gtswt (ur old customer)

Hello, Nairaland is not our main business arena. We mainly communicate with customers outside nairaland. Anyway regarding to your question, the unrest in Hong Kong is throwing things off balance. Before it used to take 7-10days but since the unrest in HongKong, it takes between 14-21days. So in order not to be disappointed, estimate 25days from the time of shipping
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by tranxo(m): 7:38am On Oct 22, 2014
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by ameh99: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2014
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by pony101: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
if l win a bid in eBay can pay for it and do the shipping
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 4:08am On Apr 10, 2018
@ Pony101,
For now, we only purchase and ship from China.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Enter Here To Get Airtel 2gb For N500..5gb For 1000..NOT AVAILABLE AGAIN / Brand New In Box White - Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE 16GB **No More for sale** / Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.