Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 - Technology Market (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 (36159 Views)

Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Hardeydoyin1: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pls what's is the condition of my goods. I sent the tracking
number to you guys on sunday. Please I really need them in
Nigeria this week please.
Username. Hardeydoyin
Please do get back to me
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by paul234(m): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2013
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by silverng: 8:23am On Dec 16, 2013
First time I'm using your service and I'm completely disappointed. I placed an order to use your paypal pay4me service since 5am on thursday and till now the money is still in my cvm account, you guyz don't reply emails. I called Elena she said there was a problem, I rectified the problem on saturday and sent the info she needed but still no response till now. This is a product I want to use for a job n the payment has not even been made. I'm calling her and she isn't picking. What kind of problem is this na?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Mzsunshine(f): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2013
I want to ship my items to ur office in china I couldn't find china nor guangzhou in the list of country/province where should I list as my shipping region. Can anyone help??
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 11:18am On Dec 19, 2013
Mz_sunshine: I want to ship my items to ur office in china I couldn't find china nor guangzhou in the list of country/province where should I list as my shipping region. Can anyone help??
Contact the supplier first and ask the supplier to ship the item to our office. You can find our Chinese address on our contact page. Give it to the supplier
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2013
silverng: First time I'm using your service and I'm completely disappointed. I placed an order to use your paypal pay4me service since 5am on thursday and till now the money is still in my cvm account, you guyz don't reply emails. I called Elena she said there was a problem, I rectified the problem on saturday and sent the info she needed but still no response till now. This is a product I want to use for a job n the payment has not even been made. I'm calling her and she isn't picking. What kind of problem is this na?
Please contact your supplier again about the payment. We have already paid the money since 3 days ago
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by joecooper(m): 11:30am On Dec 19, 2013
TRUE
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by allfieldspro(f): 4:41am On Dec 20, 2013
Good day chris
Just yesterday you told me of the update on my goods and I told you to change my mode of shipment to express since I had excess in the account only for your people to send me a message of normal shipment when you guys have deducted the money for express shipping..
What kind of confusion is this, please you guys shouldn't send my goods through normal shipping and collect money for express shipping from me oo..
Please let me know which mode of shipping is used for my goods because as at now you are confusing me.. My username Is Allfieldspro
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 6:09am On Dec 20, 2013
allfieldspro: Good day chris
Just yesterday you told me of the update on my goods and I told you to change my mode of shipment to express since I had excess in the account only for your people to send me a message of normal shipment when you guys have deducted the money for express shipping..
What kind of confusion is this, please you guys shouldn't send my goods through normal shipping and collect money for express shipping from me oo..
Please let me know which mode of shipping is used for my goods because as at now you are confusing me.. My username Is Allfieldspro
Express Shipping
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by realvenc: 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
Can you guys arrange shipping from china to Nigeria

Chrisvicmall:

Chairman Mayorall, we do apologize. If not for the shorlanding, you would have collected your product by now. It was shipped on Friday and it shortlanded. We are expecting things to be ready any moment from now.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 1:32am On Dec 21, 2013
realvenc: Can you guys arrange shipping from china to Nigeria

That is our line of business
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by sadikuashafura(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

That is our line of business

how much will this cost me t get the stufff in Kaduna state...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-HTC-DROID-INCREDIBLE-2-ADR6350-MOTHER-BOARD-WITH-CLEAN-VERIZON-ESN-/370961007888?pt=US_Cell_Phone_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item565effc510

and how long will it take to receive it?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by aeu1: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
www.001.en.alibaba.com/product/545299359-50166296/2014_most_famous_vhf_antenna_cheap_antenna.html
Cost of receiving it in Nigeria when you handle the ordering process
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
sadikuashafura:

how much will this cost me t get the stufff in Kaduna state...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-HTC-DROID-INCREDIBLE-2-ADR6350-MOTHER-BOARD-WITH-CLEAN-VERIZON-ESN-/370961007888?pt=US_Cell_Phone_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item565effc510

and how long will it take to receive it?
Do you have your USA address, we can only make the payment and ship to your USA address
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
aeu1: www.001.en.alibaba.com/product/545299359-50166296/2014_most_famous_vhf_antenna_cheap_antenna.html
Cost of receiving it in Nigeria when you handle the ordering process
If you are purchasing from Alibaba, you need to get the real price of the product from the supplier first before we can be able to give quotation
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Bbeee: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2013
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by jonescyras(m): 6:38am On Dec 23, 2013
Hello!......I have a parcel in myus.com address! Would like to know if you can pick it up?
.....What's ur charge? Commission n every thing let me know! The items are packaged n it weigh 10kg!
Thanks so much.......looking forward to reading from u guys!
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by jonescyras(m): 6:39am On Dec 23, 2013
Hello!......I have a parcel in myus.com address! Would like to know if you can pick it up?
.....What's ur charge? Commission n every thing let me know! The items are packaged n it weigh 10kg! N how long would it take to gett shipped?.......and how much is the custom charges?......
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by macklef(m): 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
What kind of retarded customer service is this, cvm i ite o, we need a new procurement company abeg, i had to even learn chinese to get her to respond, no way.

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Canme4u(m): 7:23am On Dec 24, 2013
jonescyras: Hello!......I have a parcel in myus.com address! Would like to know if you can pick it up?
.....What's ur charge? Commission n every thing let me know! The items are packaged n it weigh 10kg!

since you have my US account... You are to ship it to Nigeria with your US account. CVM doesn't ship from US to Naija...they can only make payment on your behalf and have it shipped to your Myus account. You have already did what they will do for you. What is next for you is to have another goods ship to ur myus account as that will save you a lot. Shipping item of 0.1 kg will be the same as shipping 1kg... I rest my case
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Canme4u(m): 7:27am On Dec 24, 2013
macklef: What kind of retarded customer service is this, cvm i ite o, we need a new procurement company abeg, i had to even learn chinese to get her to respond, no way.

Whatsapp is not part of their contact...Reach her through wechat, but you want her to responds to your whatsapp, always chat with her on sunday.

Thanks.
Disclaimer:

I am in no way related to CVM in anyway, but atleast we've got to be manage them till will find another alternative.

Use any info I give you about them @your own discretion.

Good morning.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by stainlesssmith: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
has your goods been seized contact mr roland he can help you this is his email rolandsmithemail@gmail.com
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by ayodot(m): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hello Chrisvicmall..
I want to get laptops from taobao.com they are relatively cheap.. like
http://h5.m.taobao.com/awp/core/detail.htm?id=36688258286&rn=8L788LKB2-8NpQWa5V66CUx8Ryg4-sxWudQO-9hk3&sid=b8b8d2e841b326f0&abtest=4 (package2)
and
http://h5.m.taobao.com/awp/core/detail.htm?id=36158307784&rn=8L788LKB2-8NpQWa5V66CUx8Ryg4-sxWudQO-9hk3&sid=b8b8d2e841b326f0&abtest=4

1.give me the cost estimate for both laptops (you will be handling both purchase and shipment)

2. most laptops I found on taobao, there operating systems (OS) is not always stated (pls what's the operating above laptops and how do I know next time)

3. Can I should to pay in yaun instead of dollars, if yes, give me the estimate in Yuan....
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Mikechinos(m): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
I want to purchase this laptop from ebay how much will it cost. Already have a us acct. Hers is the link http://m.ebay.com/itm/201010455991?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by slimzy28(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2013
i want you to help me with the product from this link on aliexpress. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/7-2Mbps-3G-HSDPA-6280-WCDMA-SIM-USB2-0-Wireless-Modem-Unlocked-WLAN-Network-Cards-Adapter/1477424347.html

i want to buy just 20pcs and of the product to test it/use as sample for my customers. You are to help me negotiate with the seller and also ship it to me...thanks so much
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2013
ayodot: Hello Chrisvicmall..
I want to get laptops from taobao.com they are relatively cheap.. like
http://h5.m.taobao.com/awp/core/detail.htm?id=36688258286&rn=8L788LKB2-8NpQWa5V66CUx8Ryg4-sxWudQO-9hk3&sid=b8b8d2e841b326f0&abtest=4 (package2)
and
http://h5.m.taobao.com/awp/core/detail.htm?id=36158307784&rn=8L788LKB2-8NpQWa5V66CUx8Ryg4-sxWudQO-9hk3&sid=b8b8d2e841b326f0&abtest=4

1.give me the cost estimate for both laptops (you will be handling both purchase and shipment)

2. most laptops I found on taobao, there operating systems (OS) is not always stated (pls what's the operating above laptops and how do I know next time)

3. Can I should to pay in yaun instead of dollars, if yes, give me the estimate in Yuan....

Can you send the link of the product to us through windows. It seems that you are using a mobile when accessing the site. We cannot understand it clearly. To understand taobao, use google chrome to access the website. It will translate it to you to english. You can pay in yuan if you want. The exchange rate is also in the same page as the dollar exchange rate

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Femist(m): 3:04am On Dec 31, 2013
www.aliexpress.com/item/CREATED-X7-3PCS-Slot-7-inch-3G-tablet-pcs-3G-sim-card-slot-phone-call-1GB/1314480362.html

I bought a phone with that link. but I need your help on the screen of that phone. can you pls help on how to the screen. pls its urgent. thanks
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Femist(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2013
Good day, I pay into your account yesterday morning. I've fill the payment notification form but till now my account has not been creditd. my username is PHEMMIST. Pls credit my account because I need to place my order before tomorrow. Thanks
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
Mike chinos: I want to purchase this laptop from ebay how much will it cost. Already have a us acct. Hers is the link http://m.ebay.com/itm/201010455991?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1

Before we proceed, we would like to know if you already have your USA address. You can get one with Myus.com or Shippyme.com

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
Femist: www.aliexpress.com/item/CREATED-X7-3PCS-Slot-7-inch-3G-tablet-pcs-3G-sim-card-slot-phone-call-1GB/1314480362.html

I bought a phone with that link. but I need your help on the screen of that phone. can you pls help on how to the screen. pls its urgent. thanks

What kind of help?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
Femist: Good day, I pay into your account yesterday morning. I've fill the payment notification form but till now my account has not been creditd. my username is PHEMMIST. Pls credit my account because I need to place my order before tomorrow. Thanks
Please recheck your account again. If it hasn't been credited, let us know
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Mikechinos(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Before we proceed, we would like to know if you already have your USA address. You can get one with Myus.com or Shippyme.com
yes I have a USA address

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Enter Here To Get Airtel 2gb For N500..5gb For 1000..NOT AVAILABLE AGAIN / Brand New In Box White - Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE 16GB **No More for sale** / Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.