Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 - Technology Market (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 (36231 Views)

Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by luvcherish(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Fabinu(m): 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
luvcherish: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Digital-Persona-U-are-U-4500-URU4500-FingerPrint-Reader-Fingerprint-Sensor-Fingerprint-Scanner-with-USB-and/792891651.html

What is the cost and when will i get please reply. i will want to receive it in Kogi State, Please
Use our Automatic Quotation Calculation to calculate the product. You can find it on
chrisvicmall.com/quotation-calculator
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
Fabinu: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/100-wholesale-SD-card-16G-32G-64G-G-Micro-memory-SD-card-64gb-32gb-16g-gb/1368234180.html
and http://www.aliexpress.com/item/original-i9300-glass-for-samsung-galaxy-s3-lcd-screen-replacement-s3-touch-digitizer-glass-lens-pink/916885465.html
Buying just one piece each i.e One memory card one front glass.
what is the cost of shipping and commison for this?
Use our Automatic Quotation Calculation to calculate the product. You can find it on
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
jonescyras: 1.........Do you guys ship from ebay or amazon??
I wanna order this watch
www.aliexpress.com/item/2012-Luxury-Analog-new-fashion-MENS-BOYS-TRENDY-SPORT-MILITARY-STYLE-WRIST-WATCH-WISS-ARMY-quartz/630022743.html
How much is my bill?
2.. If I will order for 2 items, will I pay 20$ for commission coz I can see 10$ is the commission for an item
3...How much do you guy calculate the costs. Is it the weight or how big the item is
And lastly, I'm in akungba ondo state!, how will I have my item!....I couldd see in the previous posts that buyers are responsible for that!!! So an I gonna pay for to n fro
Pls reply me I'm ready to buy items worth 1200$

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by mayorall(m): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
9KG wristband is gonna be shipped to your Guangzhou office. Any discount for me?. Hope you gonna use the normal naira estimation for me. I cant pay #166 to a USD o.

Victor always seems to have less knowledge about the status of goods. Please give me Elena's number.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
mayorall: 9KG wristband is gonna be shipped to your Guangzhou office. Any discount for me?. Hope you gonna use the normal naira estimation for me. I cant pay #166 to a USD o.

Victor always seems to have less knowledge about the status of goods. Please give me Elena's number.
Hope you placed the order so that we can be aware of it.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Iggyok(m): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
I nid a laptop of 20k to 25k
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by ceazar: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
Brand New (out of box) Sony Xperia Z For Sale at a give away price - https://www.nairaland.com/1509484/brand-new-sony-xperia-z
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Limus: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Please give me the total cost of this window7 tablet. I tried contacting the sell to know the exact price for one piece but have not been able to do it. Please help me see if you can get the seller and to know the cost of one piece.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/1434539233/10_1_inch_LED_backlit_screen.html
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by anibest: 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
Can this offer be extended to us in Liberia.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 3:10am On Nov 10, 2013
Limus: Please give me the total cost of this window7 tablet. I tried contacting the sell to know the exact price for one piece but have not been able to do it. Please help me see if you can get the seller and to know the cost of one piece.

You are purchasing from alibaba, you need to contact the seller and ask for the price. Once you get the price and phone number from the seller, we can be able to give quotation.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 3:11am On Nov 10, 2013
anibest: Can this offer be extended to us in Liberia.

Goods can be ship to Liberia but since we currently don't have agents there or means of collecting payment from customers from Liberia, it might be difficult for now but it doesn't mean that we are loosing all hopes.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by chemashie(m): 7:29am On Nov 10, 2013
Have you purchased my order? Plz update me.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by BashToks: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2013
Hey Chrisvicmall am looking to order a couple of items.. total costs under $1000. I have them on my wishlist here. I want to know the entire process it's fona require for me to get them in 15days.
After I make payments,dare u going to pick the order up or how does it work exactly? Thanks!
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Seyialu(m): 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
how do i make payment to you
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by PIPPROF(m): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2013
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Limus: 9:56am On Nov 13, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

You are purchasing from alibaba, you need to contact the seller and ask for the price. Once you get the price and phone number from the seller, we can be able to give quotation.

Please I contacted the seller and she told me the price for one piece is $135. Kindly give me the total cost from your angle. Please this is Window7 Tablet and not Android tablet. You can get the seller for more details through the following:
Mail: salias@wiioscoo.com
MSN:salias.wiioscoo@hotmail.com
Tel: +86 0755-53794897
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Ponybiz: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Is it compulsory that we must contact the supplier,am about to post a link right now,but l find it difficult to contact the supplier,if l send you any link to alibaba you should no that am ok with the price,since you are paying for the items you can as well contact the supplier.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
BashToks: Hey Chrisvicmall am looking to order a couple of items.. total costs under $1000. I have them on my wishlist here. I want to know the entire process it's fona require for me to get them in 15days.
After I make payments,dare u going to pick the order up or how does it work exactly? Thanks!
If the product doesn't contain batteries, you can receive them within 15days if you place the order today and wants to use Express shipping. If you want to use normal shipping, we are afraid that you cannot receive it in 15days
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
Seyialu: how do i make payment to you
Through bank deposit or online bank transfer or voguepay online payment
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
Limus:

Please I contacted the seller and she told me the price for one piece is $135. Kindly give me the total cost from your angle. Please this is Window7 Tablet and not Android tablet. You can get the seller for more details through the following:
Mail: salias@wiioscoo.com
MSN:salias.wiioscoo@hotmail.com
Tel: +86 0755-53794897
First use chrisvicmall.com/quotation-calculator to get the quotation. Make the payment and place your order. We will proceed from there
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ponybiz: Is it compulsory that we must contact the supplier,am about to post a link right now,but l find it difficult to contact the supplier,if l send you any link to alibaba you should no that am ok with the price,since you are paying for the items you can as well contact the supplier.
Yes if you are purchasing from Alibaba, it is compulsory that you should contact the supplier to get the real price of the product
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Seyialu(m): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2013
please be acknowledged that i sent 10 pieces of usb modem to your china address in care of elena, i used my chrisvic user name as reciever, seller use express shipping and said Elena will receive item today. trying to place order for it on your chrisvic platform, but it rquires me to imput bank teller, i will make payment today, but then, pls ship out with express shipping tomorrow
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Seyialu(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
i have actually make the payment and i have place other on chrisvic platform, but i am not satisfy with what i got "Order Number : 696813289383
Placement Date: Thursday Nov 14th 2013
Estimate Processing Date : Saturday Nov 16th 2013
Shipping Method : Express Shipping
Estimate Delivery Time : Monday Nov 25th 2013" with the delivery date
i expect to receive my item by this coming Monday, you should ship from china Friday and i programed my item to be ready in your china address Thursday 14th Nov so that it can ship Friday 15th Nov

estimated delivery time shown here is Monday November 25th which shouldn't be, i have make sure the seller use express shipping to deliver to your china address latest Thursday 14th, November, so that it will meet up with your Friday express shipping to Nigeria, thus, i expect to get the item on Monday, hope this clear enough, i have called Elena and sent her necessary details about receiving the item, and i am sure she would have receive the item buy now. please i trust you won't disappoint me
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by aruth71: 1:50am On Nov 15, 2013
you guys are funny ooo...i contacted all the sellers and found out that my orders got to u as early as 23rd of october yet, you deny ever recieving my order... who is Mr Liu? thats the person that signed for my packages... you don't even give updates....SMH!!
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 3:11am On Nov 15, 2013
Seyialu: i have actually make the payment and i have place other on chrisvic platform, but i am not satisfy with what i got "Order Number : 696813289383
Placement Date: Thursday Nov 14th 2013
Estimate Processing Date : Saturday Nov 16th 2013
Shipping Method : Express Shipping
Estimate Delivery Time : Monday Nov 25th 2013" with the delivery date
i expect to receive my item by this coming Monday, you should ship from china Friday and i programed my item to be ready in your china address Thursday 14th Nov so that it can ship Friday 15th Nov

estimated delivery time shown here is Monday November 25th which shouldn't be, i have make sure the seller use express shipping to deliver to your china address latest Thursday 14th, November, so that it will meet up with your Friday express shipping to Nigeria, thus, i expect to get the item on Monday, hope this clear enough, i have called Elena and sent her necessary details about receiving the item, and i am sure she would have receive the item buy now. please i trust you won't disappoint me

lf you purchased by yourself, everything depends on when supplier ship to us and when we receive it
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 3:16am On Nov 15, 2013
aruth71: you guys are funny ooo...i contacted all the sellers and found out that my orders got to u as early as 23rd of october yet, you deny ever recieving my order... who is Mr Liu? thats the person that signed for my packages... you don't even give updates....SMH!!

You said all your suppliers, how many products did you purchased and from how many suppliers. Please send each of the suppliers numbers and also the tracking numbers of each product to our email
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by aruth71: 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

You said all your suppliers, how many products did you purchased and from how many suppliers. Please send each of the suppliers numbers and also the tracking numbers of each product to our email

l have done that...a million times!!! You guys are the worst!
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 5:53am On Nov 16, 2013
aruth71:

l have done that...a million times!!! You guys are the worst!

You are quick to call names but you failed to provide the tracking number we asked for. Check your order history and tell us exactly where you provide the tracking number of each of the products you ordered for. You said that you have done that a million times but please check your email history again and tell us exactly where you provided the tracking numbers.

We receive different products each day, sometimes there won't be any name on it, there is no way we can prove if it is yours or not.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Ponybiz: 7:41am On Nov 18, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Yes if you are purchasing from Alibaba, it is compulsory that you should contact the supplier to get the real price of the product
pls give me the qoutes of this item,http://m.alibaba.com/product/145172719/Nail_Beauty_Decoration_24pcs_polka_Dot.html 25 Packs http://m.alibaba.com/product/145173438/Nail_Beauty-Decoration_24pcs_Flower.html 25 packs supplier contact tele:1-917-3318743 Fax 1 P.O box 205 Zip 11220

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Deleted / Enter Here To Get Airtel 2gb For N500..5gb For 1000..NOT AVAILABLE AGAIN / I Buy Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Other Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.