Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 (36161 Views)

Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by nnasino(m): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by VV2A(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
[b][/b]
Chrisvicmall:

Please send email to us or chat with us online now

Good afternoon,

I sent you an email at 9.13 am this morning before your reply here. I have not gotten a response to the mail too. I would appreciate if the questions in the mail are answered ASAP.

Thank you.

Vva.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by cannonnier(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
i have searched but can't find medical product. what i need is hearing aid. tender help please.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by cannonnier(m): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
m.dhgate.com/product/new-best-sound-amplifier-adjustable-tone/127095835.html this is what i wish to purchase can u help me
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by claycares: 12:37am On Jul 09, 2013
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by cannonnier(m): 1:17am On Jul 09, 2013
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by VV2A(m): 7:54am On Jul 09, 2013
VV2A: [b][/b]

Good afternoon,

I sent you an email at 9.13 am this morning before your reply here. I have not gotten a response to the mail too. I would appreciate if the questions in the mail are answered ASAP.

Thank you.

Vva.

Still expecting a reply from you either here or thru my email. This lack of communication is beginning to get to me!!!
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by twinskenny(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
CVM

I paid for express shipping but u guys decided to ship my goods with normal shipping? is that fair? and i have been emailing you asking for when i will recieve my goods there is no answer coming from you or victor? please i dont need to come here to make this comment... but u guys forced meto do so, u need to talk to yur customer not ignoring my email.

please i need an answer as when i am receiving my goods

Thank you
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
cannonnier: m.dhgate.com/product/new-best-sound-amplifier-adjustable-tone/127095835.html this is what i wish to purchase can u help me

Is this the product you want
http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=Amplifier+Adjustable+Tone+Hearing+Aid+Aids&catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20130710043932
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2013
VV2A:

Still expecting a reply from you either here or thru my email. This lack of communication is beginning to get to me!!!

Hope you have receive reply.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by twinskenny(m): 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
finally clear the air with victor this morning, he actually called from china. spent sometime on the phone explaining situation of things to me.. now i understand. waiting patiently for my order.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
twinskenny: finally clear the air with victor this morning, he actually called from china. spent sometime on the phone explaining situation of things to me.. now i understand. waiting patiently for my order.

Thank you for your understanding.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by VV2A(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Hope you have receive reply.

Yes I have received an overdue reply.

A prompt response to updates/enquiries will go a long way in establishing confidence.

Thank you all the same.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Desloaaa(f): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2013
Uncle chrisvicmall.you dont reply to chats on wechat?.I downloaded that application so i could easily communicate with you.i cant keep posting all links here.Leme know where to get you for a better chat.thanks
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2013
Desloaaa: Uncle chrisvicmall.you dont reply to chats on wechat?.I downloaded that application so i could easily communicate with you.i cant keep posting all links here.Leme know where to get you for a better chat.thanks

It might be due to time difference. Hope to chat with you soon
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by ibconcepts: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2013
Dear chrisvicmall,I've received my products but the stress I go through on getting it is quite much,I just hope it won't repeat itself again,I opened my products and I noticed the 512gb flash you help me buy is fake...it's not working at all,and d wrist flash(8gb) was not well packaged,these errors saddens my heart because the last order I placed too,so many errors,I was the one who ordered 200 mouse of which I met 198 inside the box whch was all white despite the fact that I requested for mixed colours,there's always room for improvement,I think you should work on your communication and try to follow the customers instructions...please what can be done to the 512gb flash as I cannot allow my money to waste...IBRAHIM
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by born2lead01: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
Good day Chrisvicmall,you are really doing a good job and i commend you for it. However, i have the following questions for you
1. Is there any discount on orders over 20kg?
2. If i purchase directly from the manufacturer and ship to you for onward shipment to Nigeria,do you open the percel up? Or you just ship directly as it is?
3. In case my goods get lost while in transit with you,will you assume responsibility for it and replace it?(pls i need concrete and direct response on this)
4. What are the steps you're taking to ensure that your Nigeria representative(s) behave responsibly?
5. How long will it take for you to send goods to Ondo state after it arrival in Lagos from China? Please i need your prompt and sincere response. Thanks.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by mayorall(m): 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
Cvm. Do you want me to start corsing you. You haven't deposited the money withdrawn from my account since last four weeks. What's all this?. Must someone shout before getting things done with you guys. Na wa 4 una service o.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by darmochy1(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hello CVM, can u order from dealextreme.com?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Elslim: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2013
Mornin. Pls can i get d quotation for this?? I jsut want to buy 5pieces.
m.dhgate.com/product/14quot--14-1quot-waterproof-double-zipper/151930927.html
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Ponybiz: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
Chrisvicmall: Chrisvicmall open this thread for folks who wish to purchase from sites like Aliexpress, Alibaba, Dhgate or any Chinese company and ship to Nigeria at a very low price. This thread will offer a quick way to give you the quotation of the product you want to purchase.
I will use the normal shipping method of $10 to ship items from alibaba.
Shipping Fee
Expressing Shipping --- $13 per kg (estimate delivery time 2-3days from the time of shipping)
Normal Shipping ---- $10 per kg (estimate delivery time 10-14days from the time of shipping)

Commission/Service Fee

The commission fee is $10 as long as your total product price is below $1000

Why You Should Use Chrisvicmall
1.) Cheap shipping fee :- You can purchase from different sellers and unlimited products and the service/commission fee still remains $10 as long as your total product price is not above $1000

2.) Speed :- You are guarantee 99.99% of receiving your product within the time frame after following all the necessary recommendation. You can check http://chrisvicmall.com/shipping-from-china-to-nigeria?id=14 to learn how to order your product and receive it within the time frame

3.) Customer Support :- We will always stand by you when you are having issues with your order and will try everything possible under our reach to rectify all your issues.

Show us the link of the product you want to purchase and we will give you the quotation hear. You can also chat with us online between 2a.m - 2p.m Nigeria time on our website www.chrisvicmall.com

For those who want to learn more about important business, check https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free and
https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free/

For a start, this phone http://www.aliexpress.com/item/real-1-1-2G-ram-mtk6577-mtk6589-quad-core-android-4-1-galaxy-note-ii-n7100/902685388.html will cost you around 25092naira depending on your choice including the shipping fee.

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by VV2A(m): 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
VV2A:

Yes I have received an overdue reply.

A prompt response to updates/enquiries will go a long way in establishing confidence.

Thank you all the same.

Finally got a call from Ifeanyi of Chrisvicmall & I ll be going to get my order at their alaba office tomorrow morning.

Updates when I return.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2013

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by twinskenny(m): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pls reply my email
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by VV2A(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
VV2A: Quotation for the following please

2 pieces : http://www.aliexpress.com/item/360-Degree-Rotatable-World-Map-Pattern-Leather-Case-with-Holder-for-Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-2-10/890993281.html

1 set: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Full-Set-For-Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-2-10-1-P5100-P5110-Leather-Case-Screen-Protector-USB/714860778.html

Than you.

P.S: I have registered on your site, I would prefer you handle everything from purchase to delivery. Let me know the charges and the itemized breakdown

USERNAME: VVA
EMAIL: vvamusu@gmail.com

Finally got my order today. Thank you Chrisvicmall.

But the contact page on the website needs to be updated with the new telephone numbers to call and a better direction to both offices. It wasnt so easy locating them if you are not conversant with Alaba International.

Thank you.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by 3ses(f): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by twinskenny(m): 6:21am On Jul 17, 2013
cvm'

why are u guys ignoring my email?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by 3ses(f): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
It is safe to purchase from them. Below is the quoation

1.) http://www.aliexpress.com/item/eco-friendly-Foldable-folding-flower-PVC-Durable-Vase-Home-Wedding-Party-easy-to-store/804624759.html
Product price : $46
2.) http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Wholesale-100pcs-10cm-4-Chinese-round-paper-lantern-wedding-lantern-festival-decoration-Prom-Party/1035714190.html
Product price : $49.20

3.) http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/7-5-Gold-Metallic-Paper-Doilies-7-5-Inches-Round-lace-paper-pad-500pcs-lot-wholesale/715918_696401642.html
Product price : $28.88

Total price : $124.08
Shipping : $39
Commission :$10

Total expenses: $173.08
In naira : 28,558naira

Since you are purchasing from different sellers, you need to provide the suppliers phone numbers when placing your order.

I would like to change number 2 to this: Need 3 lots: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-shipping-20pcs-lot-8-20cm-Chinese-paper-lantern-lamp-festival-wedding-decoration-9-colors-for/823878_1038077234.html

I could only get the number of the seller above. Others have not replied. You will be doing everything from ordering to delivery. Can it be done without me getting the other numbers.

I will send you a mail for the number I got.

Please recalculate the quotation.

Thank you.

Chrisvicmall Username: Ses
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by henrygentle: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
@Chrisvicmall: if i order through Express shipping to airport, can you still send it down to my location at nnewi, Anambra state.
Pls i need this info now, i want to place an order.
And your currency exchange rate indicator is not working properly on mobile.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
3ses:

I would like to change number 2 to this: Need 3 lots: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-shipping-20pcs-lot-8-20cm-Chinese-paper-lantern-lamp-festival-wedding-decoration-9-colors-for/823878_1038077234.html

I could only get the number of the seller above. Others have not replied. You will be doing everything from ordering to delivery. Can it be done without me getting the other numbers.

I will send you a mail for the number I got.

Please recalculate the quotation.

Thank you.

Chrisvicmall Username: Ses

1.) http://www.aliexpress.com/item/eco-friendly-Foldable-folding-flower-PVC-Durable-Vase-Home-Wedding-Party-easy-to-store/804624759.html
Product price : $46
2.) http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-shipping-20pcs-lot-8-20cm-Chinese-paper-lantern-lamp-festival-wedding-decoration-9-colors-for/823878_1038077234.html
Product price for 5 pieces : $99.50

3.) http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/7-5-Gold-Metallic-Paper-Doilies-7-5-Inches-Round-lace-paper-pad-500pcs-lot-wholesale/715918_696401642.html
Product price : $28.88

Total product price : 174.38
Shipping fee : $91
Commission : $10

Subtotal : $275.38
In naira : 45,438naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Enter Here To Get Airtel 2gb For N500..5gb For 1000..NOT AVAILABLE AGAIN / Brand New In Box White - Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE 16GB **No More for sale** / Alabaconnect: Tokunbo Sound System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.