Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 - Technology Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 (36237 Views)

Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2013
Infinitikoncept:
i am buying two pieces of each and size medium and large for each with black color and any other color for d second

If you are purchasing two of each product, it seems that prices you stated and the prices on the link is not the same. Please check the item again
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2013
igwemoagbo: Hello chrisvicmall. Am a intrested in shipping some stuff from aliexpress to lagos nigeria. I am a first time purchaser,so pls give me the details from purchase to shipping, on how to go about it. Pls relpy asap.

Let's start with the product you want to purchase. Give us the link for quotation
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
routsz: m.alibaba.com/product/898457235/i_original_phone_5_quot_4G.html
RSVP for this item.

Since you are purchasing from alibaba, you need to contact the supplier first and get the real price of the item. Once the supplier give you the price, also ask for his/her phone number. Then come back or send email to info @ chrisvicmall . com for quotation
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by routsz: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Since you are purchasing from alibaba, you need to contact the supplier first and get the real price of the item. Once the supplier give you the price, also ask for his/her phone number. Then come back or send email to info @ chrisvicmall . com for quotation
You stated @ d begining that u could also help do the above nah? Kindly help wth that pls. And d item specs too pls
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
routsz:
You stated @ d begining that u could also help do the above nah? Kindly help wth that pls. And d item specs too pls

Initially we used to help customer negotiate price but noticed that the process is time killer. This is because you have wait for us to give you feedback and the supplier also wait for us to tell him/her if the customer will purchase the item or not. It delays Your Time, Our Time, and Supplier's time.

Besides, if we give you price you might not be satisfy with it which means we have to start the negotiation again or start looking for another manufacturer. But if you contact the supplier by yourself, you can conclude the business with him/her immediately
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Infinitikoncept(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
[quote author=Infinitikoncept]http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1080610878.html
two pieces of this which are medium sized a black and a grey color
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-promotions-2012-new-hot-Fashion-Cozy-women-clothes-Shawl-Coat-Comfortable-leisure-slim-Wild-suit/562646555.html two pieces of size medium and large and the color is black and any other color
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/7049-2013-winter-autumn-casual-slim-black-and-white-suit-formal-dress/1165169947.html two pieces of size medium and large, color black and any other color.
Pls the total price quotation to infinitikoncept@gmail.com
Hep me calculate the price and express shiping with your comision asap bcoz i dont get d calculation when i tried it
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by cheapgadgets6: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
Brand new ultraslim 9" Tab @20k wt al accesoris(8g rom,android 4.0,wifi,1.5ghz processor,3g ntwrk,cam,hdmi,g sensor,usb slot,mem crd slot,4-5hrs lasting battery,play games n watch films online etc+BBM) 9" tablet pc ....processor spid: A13 1.5 GHZ processor, MALI400
image processor
Operating system: Android4.0
Memory: DDR3, 512 MB
Hard disk: 8 gb
Camera: 130 w pixels
Wireless: WIFI LAN 802.11 b/g/n
3 g: support external
Cable broadband: external support
Screen size: 9 inches 16:9
Resolution: 800 * 480
Touch screen: 5 points touch capacitive screen
The fuselage interface: the Mini USB, headset, power supply, TF card slot
Battery: 5000 mah
Working time: 4-5 hours
Body size: 240 * 147 * 11 mm
Single weight: 500 g
Color: white. BB Pin:31093E40,Email -address:cheapgadgets5@gmail.com,Tel:08106326186
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by cheapgadgets6: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pix

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by chemashie(m): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
@chrisvicmall, I added 4,450 to my account on your portal rom my GTbank NEFT transfer. confirm and added the fund to my account.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by aruth71: 2:25am On Sep 26, 2013
I ordered a tablet on the 9th of september, i was told that it is being shipped down two weeks ago, but i have been making enquires and no one is replying my mail, why?
I have to know that the product is in your office before i pay, because i don't know why my mails have not been replied... angry
my username is Aruth....
Pls give me more info on my order....
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
aruth71: I ordered a tablet on the 9th of september, i was told that it is being shipped down two weeks ago, but i have been making enquires and no one is replying my mail, why?
I have to know that the product is in your office before i pay, because i don't know why my mails have not been replied... angry
my username is Aruth....
Pls give me more info on my order....

Your product has already been sent since last two weeks. It should be in Nigeria by now. You will receive a call any between today and Monday
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by luvcherish(m): 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
Mr. Chrisvicmall, please, does your shipping services go beyond Lagos? I'm in Kogi State, and i would like to get some items from aliexpress.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
luvcherish: Mr. Chrisvicmall, please, does your shipping services go beyond Lagos? I'm in Kogi State, and i would like to get some items from aliexpress.

We ship to all parts of Nigeria
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Godsbillionaire(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
chrisvicmall i sent a mail with the links of products i wanted to buy from the sellers on aliexpress since Monday last week to you guys and as at today I am yet to get any quotation for the product links forwarded
my address is chayoms4u@yahoo.com.au
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 2:59am On Oct 01, 2013
Godsbillionaire: chrisvicmall i sent a mail with the links of products i wanted to buy from the sellers on aliexpress since Monday last week to you guys and as at today I am yet to get any quotation for the product links forwarded
my address is chayoms4u@yahoo.com.au

Hope you have received the quotation
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 3:00am On Oct 01, 2013
GOOD MORNING TO ALL IMPORTERS
Wishing everyone a Happy New Month, Happy Independent Day.
There will be a 7 days national vacation in China starting from 2013-10-01 and ends on 2013-10-07. Due to this vacation, there might be delay in order processing and shipping of products.

Starting from today, we highly recommend that everyone using our service should place his/her order. This will help you to know the exact date your product will be in Nigeria for collection. For those who are purchasing by themselves but wants us to handle the shipping, please place your orders after purchasing and collecting the tracking numbers from your supplier.

Please each time you make payment into our account, notify us about it through email by sending the teller number, username and amount you paid. If after 12hours your account hasn't been credited with the payment you made, please credit it by yourself on http://chrisvicmall.com/creditaccount

When calling our China line, please call between 2a.m to 12p.m Nigeria time. This is because China is 7 hours ahead of Nigeria time. This means that if you call around 3p.m in Nigeria, it is already 10p.m in China and your call might not be answer.

In order to protect customers from being scam, we will no longer make payment to any company that doesn't have account on aliexpress, alibaba,paipai,and taobao. If you want to make payment to your supplier or company and you are dealing with them for the first time, we highly recommend that you ask them to send the goods to us first before we make the payment to them. If they doubt you (which some of them will do), ask them to contact Elena not Victor. If they refused, we won't make the payment unless if you still ask us to pay them but doing that means that you will be responsible the loss when the seller refuse to send the goods or if the seller/supplier is a fraudster.

In order to help us achieve our main goal, we have upgrade our server. This means that there will be a change in speed i.e the page load of our site, the livechat and hopefully it will give the users a better experience. In the event our Livechat is not online, please try our Wechat. Our Wechat id is Chrisvicmall. We no longer us Whatsapp because it is not convenient for us when chatting with customers.

For those that sell products on our website, we will be adding some features that will give you the option to customize your store the same way sellers on aliexpress customize theirs. This means that you can be able to add your logo, add more pictures to a product you are selling, ability to add your phone numbers and other contact details so that your buyers can easily reach you. These features will be coming gradually but hopefully, it will be completed within this October.

Finally for those who will have wronged in one way or the other, we do apologize. Those who ask for withdrawal and are yet to receive it, you will receive it latest Friday this week.

Once again Chrisvicmall Team wishes you all a Happy New Month and Happy Independent. May we all achieve our dreams both in career and lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2013
Hello chris. Am kinda lost here. Wen purchasing an item from aliexpress, in my shopping cart. I do see buy from seller,and shipping options. and at the bottom I also see buy all.Wen aliexpress bills me the total. With shipping too. So my question is cn aliexpress contct the seller wen I pay all in aliexpress billing brochure.,secondly is it aliexpress that ships it to u? Or they cn ship it directly to me in nigeria. Cos I see diffrnt sellers and deir location. All under aliexpress
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Tonjeola1(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2013
igwemoagbo: Hello chris. Am kinda lost here. Wen purchasing an item from aliexpress, in my shopping cart. I do see buy from seller,and shipping options. and at the bottom I also see buy all.Wen aliexpress bills me the total. With shipping too. So my question is cn aliexpress contct the seller wen I pay all in aliexpress billing brochure.,secondly is it aliexpress that ships it to u? Or they cn ship it directly to me in nigeria. Cos I see diffrnt sellers and deir location. All under aliexpress
If u want to ship to chrisvicmall, chat with each seller and pay to them individually, instruct them to ship to chris, but using paying for all option, all the sellers will ship to ur address u used in registry. hope this help.
Happy shopping!
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
igwemoagbo: Hello chris. Am kinda lost here. Wen purchasing an item from aliexpress, in my shopping cart. I do see buy from seller,and shipping options. and at the bottom I also see buy all.Wen aliexpress bills me the total. With shipping too. So my question is cn aliexpress contct the seller wen I pay all in aliexpress billing brochure.,secondly is it aliexpress that ships it to u? Or they cn ship it directly to me in nigeria. Cos I see diffrnt sellers and deir location. All under aliexpress

Tonjeola give the correct answer. Another thing I would like to add is once the sellers send the product to us, ask for the track numbers. With the tracking number, navigate to http://chrisvicmall.com/place_order and place the order.

Tonjeola1:
If u want to ship to chrisvicmall, chat with each seller and pay to them individually, instruct them to ship to chris, but using paying for all option, all the sellers will ship to ur address u used in registry. hope this help.
Happy shopping!

Thanks for your answer
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Godsbillionaire(m): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
Chrisvicmall i want to know what happens incase i am not satisfied with the sellers products when it is being shipped through you, since if i were to buy it directly from the seller i would have agreed with him/her for a refund based on the nature of the products when they arrive, will i still enjoy such benefits if you ship for me....
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
Godsbillionaire: Chrisvicmall i want to know what happens incase i am not satisfied with the sellers products when it is being shipped through you, since if i were to buy it directly from the seller i would have agreed with him/her for a refund based on the nature of the products when they arrive, will i still enjoy such benefits if you ship for me....

You can contact the seller and explain the situation to them. On most cases, they will ask you to send it back to them for replacement or refund of money depending on what happen to the product.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by aruth71: 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Your product has already been sent since last two weeks. It should be in Nigeria by now. You will receive a call any between today and Monday

I have been waiting for your call...What is going on?
angry angry
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by flameforx(m): 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 1:20am On Oct 06, 2013
aruth71:

I have been waiting for your call...What is going on?
angry angry
Contact our agent for pick of the product
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 1:21am On Oct 06, 2013
flameforx: whats the total amount of getting these two items
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/1106937376/Alphabox_X5_pro_hd_openbox_x5.html
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/968257662/A_plus_A_SIM_Card_Dongle.html

First you need to contact the supplier on alibaba and ask for the price of the item. Once you have collected the price, let us know for quotation
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Godsbillionaire(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

You can contact the seller and explain the situation to them. On most cases, they will ask you to send it back to them for replacement or refund of money depending on what happen to the product.

Chrisvicmall Hi,

Please l sent the links below For you to provide me with the quotation for the two products I wanted to buy since Friday and I am yet to get any response as at now , please send ASAP so I can do a transfer.

Link: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/5000mAh-USB-External-Backup-Battery-Power-Bank-for-iPhone-iPod-iPad-mobile-phone-Universal-Battery-Charger/498791663.html
Qty: 2
Total price= $34.24

Link: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2013-Best-Casual-Collection-Classic-Golden-Steel-Case-Golden-Skeleton-Dial-Men-Auto-Mechanical-WristWatch-Leather/728928604.html

Qty:10

Total Price= $143.92/ 10 pieces(1 lot)

Gold plated stainless steel colour
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by greatfa2013(m): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
Good day,
I want to get original gold neck chain from aliexpress or alibaba, I don't know if it is possible to get original gold from them?

And also did u people also ship from US?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by greatfa2013(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
Good day

I want to buy a gold necklace, I don't know if it possible to get a real gold necklace from alibaba or aliexpress? And due to experience, I think u can help in helping me to get one or two

And did u ship from US?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2013
Godsbillionaire:

Chrisvicmall Hi,

Please l sent the links below For you to provide me with the quotation for the two products I wanted to buy since Friday and I am yet to get any response as at now , please send ASAP so I can do a transfer.

Link: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/5000mAh-USB-External-Backup-Battery-Power-Bank-for-iPhone-iPod-iPad-mobile-phone-Universal-Battery-Charger/498791663.html
Qty: 2
Total price= $34.24

Link: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2013-Best-Casual-Collection-Classic-Golden-Steel-Case-Golden-Skeleton-Dial-Men-Auto-Mechanical-WristWatch-Leather/728928604.html

Qty:10

Total Price= $143.92/ 10 pieces(1 lot)

Gold plated stainless steel colour
Product 1 : $34.24 (2pieces)
Product 2 : $143.92(10pieces)
Shipping fee : $20
Service charge : $10

Subtotal : $208.16
In naira : use http://chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 7:13am On Oct 07, 2013
greatfa2013: Good day

I want to buy a gold necklace, I don't know if it possible to get a real gold necklace from alibaba or aliexpress? And due to experience, I think u can help in helping me to get one or two

And did u ship from US?

Most of the gold necklace on Aliexpress are not real gold. It would be hard to find real gold on aliexpress or alibaba. We haven't started shipping from US.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by SilverHorse: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2013
deleted

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Deleted / Enter Here To Get Airtel 2gb For N500..5gb For 1000..NOT AVAILABLE AGAIN / I Buy Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Other Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.