Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,588 members, 7,861,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

Promiscuity Among Young Girls - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Promiscuity Among Young Girls (16726 Views)

Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? / Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by dBard: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
honeric01: Summary:

When you fight immorality, immorality fights back.

This thread is a case study.

Just wondering what Nigeria'll look like 20 years time when some people here become parents.

@ justirich

learn to ignore what you can't change.

True that

1 Like

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Caracta(f): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
aarrrrrggghhh! I missed!
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by tintingz(m): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
@Justirich I throway salute o. . .you replied to them all cheesy

oga dailynews I no forget you. . . I hail thee smiley

2 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by tintingz(m): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
Caracta: aarrrrrggghhh! I missed!
You can still post your view. . .or are you here to join the feminist insults?
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Caracta(f): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
tintingz: You can still post your view. . .or are you here to join the feminist insults?

View? After 488 posts? They have said it all.

I hate generalizations. Why should the few be sacrificed for the sins of many? Nevertheless, i agree we have "loose" girls with wide legs. I find this irritating and annoying.
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by tintingz(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
Caracta:

View? After 488 posts? They have said it all.

I hate generalizations. Why should the few be sacrificed for the sins of many? Nevertheless, i agree we have "loose" girls with wide legs. I find this irritating and annoying.
@bold is what the OP is based on ''promiscuity among young girls'' buh reading some comments in this thread, feminist are supporting promiscuity and even involving men in these discussion and insulting the OP when the topic is talking about girls...SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
tintingz: @bold is what the OP is based on ''promiscuity among young girls'' buh reading some comments in this thread, feminist are supporting promiscuity and even involving men in these discussion and insulting the OP when the topic is talking about girls...SMH undecided
You might want to say 'some feminist' (or better still most feminist)
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by SmashingM(f): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
These rot has really eaten deep into our sociietal fabrics and we are here fighting ourselves instead of going home τ̅☺ educate our younger siblings on dignity, morale, self respect and respect for others. Like someone earlier said "charity begins at home"

1 Like

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by dont8(m): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
You welcome.
Vanneni: Thanks. cheesy
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
I don't think the fault is attributed to women but the corrupt society itself. This Generation is lost. cry
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Henrypraise: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
@ justirich, nice work so far, u did a great job. I feel honoured to av joined in dis 'WAR' against immorality, it felt more like a fight between d forces of good n evil.

5 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 29, 2013
dont8: You welcome.
smiley
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 29, 2013
I saw the numerous calls to keep men out of this discussion, but, to me, that's illogical. Promiscuous women don't act alone. They have to engage men, several men at that, to be labelled promiscuous. With that said...

Promiscuity, in both men and women, is not a new phenomenon. How many of us can honestly say both of our parents were virgins when they married? All of our parents were virgins... just like all of our parents took first in school.

Rather than generalize and point fingers at Nigerian women, teach your siblings, cousins, friends, etc., right from wrong, and lead by example. This topic would have made sense if it wasn't for generalizations and hypocrites speaking from both sides of their mouths. It takes two to tango. If you're unhappy and want change, then start from within.

1 Like

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by passionate88: 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
I.Joan:

Oh bro!
STFU!
Are there no other legitimate ways of making money?
Please don't justify what is wrong!

I spent a year in Oau, Ife.... I had a roommate whose family had some financial problems!

Few weeks after resuming, this girl borrowed money from me and started selling pepper, onions, plantain, eggs etc inside that our tight MOZ room! The next week she paid my money back to show you how good the sales were!

During the rainy season, she noticed leather shoes get spoilt easily and girls were complaining! She went to Ibadan to buy fancy rubber shoes and sandals and started selling!
She sold recharge cards...etc
She made her money without losing her dignity

Did you read Lupey's story? She said somewhere that she had a little Bakery business!

That's how good girls make money without devaluing themselves
Only lazy girls without vision give the sorry tale you spewed out!

Suppose there are two girls with financial problems... One sleeps around to get money to get through and somehow becomes successful.... The other sought other meaningful ways to get money and becomes a success!
Whose success story will you tell your daughter?

And for the Love of God!
Please remove that last sentence you put up there! No one made men the provider or protector of women!
We came into this world individually and we would go through this life without necessarily needing the help of a particular gender!

@op... U are on point! Endeavour to open the male version soon!
Kulyie, I hope u see wetin ur fellow woman write?. Na so e suppose b, Nobody pt gun for there head say make dm go do ashi work, no b by force so y e dey pain u for wetin d OP talk?, u come dey give us ur schl history hw u b club girl when u dey uni. Hope say u go allow ur daughters go club too when u begin born children?.

2 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by bukatyne(f): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
ogugua88: I saw the numerous calls to keep men out of this discussion, but, to me, that's illogical. Promiscuous women don't act alone. They have to engage men, several men at that, to be labelled promiscuous. With that said...

Promiscuity, in both men and women, is not a new phenomenon. How many of us can honestly say both of our parents were virgins when they married? All of our parents were virgins... just like all of our parents took first in school.

Rather than generalize and point fingers at Nigerian women, teach your siblings, cousins, friends, etc., right from wrong, and lead by example. This topic would have made sense if it wasn't for generalizations and hypocrites speaking from both sides of their mouths. It takes two to tango. If you're unhappy and want change, then start from within.

This is the problem. Some male posters feel it's ok for men to be promiscuous but women should be chaste. How does that work? When you say talk to boys and girls, you are labeled a feminist.

If the OP started a topic that a lot of girls are rude or another vice that is relatively one sided, it would make sense.

Have a since day cheesy
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by imauri: 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
bennyraz: he called me an illiterate and i just want to PROOF to him that i'm not.. that's all! besides i'm enjoying the thread grin

LOL... i don die.... sorry, oya PROOF to him.
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by imauri: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
bennyraz: pls i beg you in the name of God.. let's meet. i don't want people believing that IM ILLITERATE.. Okay here is the deal! we meet anywhere you want in Nigeria.. just name the place and time. i will come
LOL......im so so sorry again oya, go on, convince him ur not illiterate...... sorry -_-....
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by imauri: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
Conclusion, no disrespect to bennyraz but if u have to Prove (not proof)....lol.. sorry again...ur literacy...... at least get ur spelling right ..... LOL.. sorry...
i dont live in nigeria but i know for one that it goes far beyond the shores of that county... Most men avoid nigerian women in the us and uk cause they simply cannot cope with the leeching attitude of most nigerian women, the result...no husband, no boyfriend..... kpele... LOL... unfortunately the men are equally to blame. u encourage this attitude so dont complain...... anyone who takes offence at this, u are welcome to insult me all you want... i will only laugh at u and correct ur grammatical suicide attempts if i spot them.. LOL
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by passionate88: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
kulyie: grin grin you caught me there grin
hypocrite
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by passionate88: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
sad
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by passionate88: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
kulyie: yarn me better yarn jare and live that useless op make he dey rant dey gowinkcheesy.afterall na wetin he con this world con do be thatcheesy
from a "supposed" church goer!, na wa o. Churches dn suffer, no wonder atheist dn dey full Naija, if Church girl no go fit comport herself hw she go take draw others to Jesus?.
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by passionate88: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
Thoniameek: I don't get you, any right thinking woman would chose her career over her husband? Seriously?...... See how women have lost their place in the society *smh*
u dn see am na, after dm go call dmselves "child of God".
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by nwababy: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
Well,the rate of immorality is very high.As I girl I don't even know how to describe it so that I wouldn't look as if am holier than thy.For me,I choose to live a good life not cos am in love but cos I wouldn't want a tanished integrity.Not to be judgemental but in the part of nja am in,is a norm to date a married man infact my colleagues change them like b/frds and am yet to understand how comfortable they are when they are with them.Part of the blame will also go to the men who can't keep to their wives but prefers sleeping with their daughters(shame on them).The only way to live a good life is to be industrious, self control and been contended.is not really easy but in the long run, it pays.

2 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by WackyJ1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
^^^ When's the wedding?
Re: Promiscuity Among Young Girls by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
Ride on sistersgringrin the truth shall set you freesmiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

We Have Run Out Of Things To Talk About / What Is The Hardest Word To Say? / Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.